๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„. โช ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๏ฟฝ...

By SATURNSFAIRY

๐ˆ โ”Š โช ๐“˜๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด! โซ โ†ณ ์ƒ์ƒํ•˜๋‹ค โ› ๏ธŽthis is a ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, feel like we never ๐’‚๐’„๐’• this... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ.
โ € ๐–พ๐—‰๐—‚๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—.
โ € ๐—Œ.๐—.๐—‚.๐–พ.๐—….๐–ฝ. ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ.
โ € ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—.
โ € ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐ข. MISSION COMPLETE
๐ข๐ข. UNDERCOVER
๐ข๐ข๐ข. WINTER IS COMING
๐ข๐ฏ. ALIVE AND KICKING
๐ฏ. FIGHT TO SURVIVE
๐ฏ๐ข. HIS GUARDIAN
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. MERLIN
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. SALT
๐ข๐ฑ. WATCH YOUR PROFANITY
๐ฑ. THE LIES WITHIN
๐ฑ๐ข. FRIENDS DON'T LIE
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. THE WOUNDED
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. SAFE HAVEN
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ARMED HERO
๐ฑ๐ฏ. THIS IS WAR
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. WAR OF HEARTS
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. OUT OF CONTROL
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. MIDNIGHT WISHES
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. THE ACCORDS
๐ฑ๐ฑ. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. WINTERS RETURN
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. WAGE A WAR
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. NOBILITY
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. SEE WHAT I'VE BECOME
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. A QUEEN IS BORN
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. COUPLE OF UNSTABLE KIDS
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. IN MY HEAD
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. A NEW WAR
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ. KHALEESI
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. BEND THE KNEE
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. WITHIN TEMPTATION
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. WAKANDA FOREVER
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ASHES TO ASHES
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. GHOSTIN
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. NEW ATLANTICA
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. MOTHER KNOWS BEST
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. BACK TO THE FUTURE
๐ฑ๐ฅ. FEMME FATALE
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข. A SECOND CHANCE
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ข. LIVE LIKE LEGENDS
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ENDGAME
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ. EPILOGUE

๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. AN ANGEL CRIED

3.5K 192 16
By SATURNSFAIRY

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act four ━━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗. ₊˚.༄
━━━ A QUEEN AND KING,
there's no more atlantica. it's done

• • AVENGERS HQ, 𝖴𝖯𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖸𝖮𝖱𝖪

𝓗ours passed as who was left of The Avengers arrived to their home. Melody nor the team mates had uttered a word since what occurred in Wakanda, whether they were too drained from the war physically or emotionally, no one dared speak. Thor had tried to speak to Melody only to receive a blank stare, he assumed she hadn't heard him, but once he was greeted with a head shake from Natasha he didn't push her.

Okoye was no where to be found, they had no contact with Scott, Clint was no where to be seen or heard of, though Steve had a hunch Natasha would soon track him down.

Hours of crying, pain, and grief, soon turned into days, weeks, months.

Nightmares had returned for Melody, only instead of seeing her mother's pale and lifeless face she now saw everyone's. Her friends, family, even strangers in Atlantica who gave their lives up for their home to defend it and their khaleesi, faces she had briefly seen before the war, now turned to ash. And then there was James Buchanan Barnes.

A face she thought she'd see in the morning making them both breakfast in a small cottage outside of Paris or Rome, somewhere, anywhere truthfully. Knowing she'd more than likely burn the place down, he'd do it while she watched him off to the side.

But instead her final memory of him was him turning into ash alongside everyone else she loved.

She had gone back in hopes to find Kai's body, at least she'd have someone to bury.

That was also a failed attempt, she was met with nothing.

There had been a few Atlantian's who returned home, not many but a few. Particularly Poseidon Cove and Marina Naia who both returned to their home with a few remaining soldiers where they'd help in taking care of the young sea nymphs and a few of the elderly.

Melody had thought of returning but she didn't know how to. She didn't know how she could face everyone after everything had happened. A part of her felt as if she never went onto land, maybe her people would be safe down below.

But she knew better.

They could escape the landers but they couldn't escape Thanos.

Natasha would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly irritated with the constant cries from down the hall where Bucky's room was, which had been located next to Melody's. Steve had kept it clean and tidy after Bucky felt better in hopes he'd return home as well as Melody. When she was no longer upset with everyone with what occurred in Germany, that was.

Her voice was beautiful no doubt about that, much like an angel when she cried that could be heard throughout the ocean. But, that doesn't mean it didn't irritate people when it was every single night on a continuous loop.

Steve had been the one to stay by her side whilst she calmed down. Not that he minded, given he was up most nights as his mind to had been plagued with what had happened.

His best friend was gone, and he couldn't save him.

Again.

It was all a big nightmare, to put it simply.

Which is why Melody felt horrible for keeping the man next to her up with her constant cries during the night. Every time she looked at him she could see the visible bags under his eyes as he drank his morning coffee. When he'd return late from visiting Peggy's memorial followed by stopping by Sam's old rehabilitation centre where he taught alongside the Museum where it held photographs of those he loved.

A place where he'd often go with Melody. But with the way she was looking he knew she didn't want to leave Headquarters.

She looked thinner, paler. Her thick locks lacked it's usual shine and volume. She wore the same red henley and sweatpants every time he'd see her.

He knew she was breaking day by day, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't either.

Some people move on, but other's don't. At least . . . they don't.

Melody looked down at the lilac seashell between her nimble fingers, twirling it every so often under the moonlight that shone against the shell of it. She wiped at her tear stained cheeks looking out the large window across from her.

After a few moments, she nodded to herself and placed the shell onto the bedside table and walked to the bedroom door taking one last look in the room before descending down the hallway silently.

She came to a halt seeing Steve laying on the couch passed out with an empty crystal cup in his hand surely about to collide to the carpet at any moment.

She quietly walked over and removed the cup from his hands placing it onto the coffee table, before bringing up the large throw blanket that laid on the chair next to her and placed it over his frame.

She swallowed thickly before pressing her lips to his forehead, "Kirimvose, raqiros." She murmured before she disappeared out of the living coordinates.

Steve jolted awake hours later, the bright and warm sun shining through the windows and onto his skin. He shook his head rubbing at the bridge of his nose, he groaned looking to the bottle of emptied bottle of Bourbon and the cup next to it.

Hearing footsteps he was greeted with a smiling Natasha Romanoff.

"Sleep well?" He questioned as she stretched like a cat.

"Like a baby." She beamed, "Haven't slept much since-" She cut herself off as she looked down sombrely. Clearing her throat she looked back to Steve who too had zoned out, "Speaking of baby, where's Melody and Bruce?"

Steve shook his head standing to his feet, "Bruce is probably in the lab like he always is, and Melody - in her room."

Natasha nodded before making herself a bowl of cereal then deciding on bringing Melody one too. Knowing she wouldn't eat if she wasn't told too or given it.

"Hey, Mel, I brought you breakfast." Natasha said outside the heavy door, she tilted her head. "It's cereal nothing special. But, we have to make do with what we got, so . . ."

A moment went by and silence.

"Melody, seriously wake up. You can't keep doing this, you have to eat something." She pressed gaining Steve's attention from down the hall and Bruce's who had come up for morning coffee. "I'll even go into the ocean myself and fish out some seaweed if I have too." She joked opening her door, "Melody?" She called out seeing the room neatly kept, which wasn't a normal thing for the nymph.

"Melody?"

Steve by now had made his way down the hall alongside Bruce entering the bedroom.

"Where is she?" He questioned as Natasha exited the ensuite shaking her head signalling she didn't know. His eyes narrowed in on the shell by the bed, "Find her, check the cameras, garage, someone find her."

• • ATLANTICA

𝓔ntering the gates of her home, was estrange. Melody immediately felt dread. Everything she had kept bottled up was bursting by the seems as she walked on the stone pathway. The city that once radiated laughter and happiness, now embodied a ghost town. It looked almost like that one show Sam had shown Melody of dead people walking which gave her nightmares for weeks. Only did she wish that there were dead people walking and those dead people were those she loved, at least she'd be able to see them.

Dark, morbid? Yes.

But, the grief she felt, she would have gladly died for those she cared for to live.

It no longer felt like her home. It honestly felt like a ghost town, a cemetery, the catacombs of those she loved and wanted to protect.

Everything was gone within a matter of hours and naive thoughts. She was utterly, and completely lost.

She glanced to her right where two young girls and two older women stood by the fountain that had been centred in the city where Melody walked through towards the empty castle.

Their whispers dwindled as they saw their queen, the three knelt watching as she numbly walked to the castle. Where as the other woman simply glared at her in disgust. Ignoring the glare her sister gave her she stomped towards the young girl who stared up at her.

"Bisa iksis aōha fault." She hissed as the red headed woman pulled on her forearms, the two girls stood back with frowns. Melody's sad eyes met the woman's enraged one's, "It's your fault they're all gone. All because of your greed, desire. Was it worth it?" She edged, "Everyone is dead. Their father is dead because of you!" She pointed from the two girls who held onto one another then to Melody.

"I am sorry." She said just above a whisper.

"YOU KILLED THEM!" She screeched as she was pulled away.

"That is no way to speak to your khaleesi." A deep voice said behind Melody.

Knowing the voice she shook her head at Poseidon as he and Marina approached her.

"You're back." Marina noted, her sad eyes mirroring Melody's. "Unfortunately there isn't much left for you to come back to." She said with a sad smile.

Poseidon narrowed his eyes at the woman who rolled her eyes at him.

"We were hoping you'd return." He said with a hopeful tone. "We were getting worried that you ran away without coming up with a plan. I mean, you and Kai-"

"Kai is dead." Melody said blankly.

Saying the words out loud made it really resinate with her. Her best friend was . . . dead.

Poseidon parted his lips at the news.

"W-what?" Marina asked in disbelief.

"He's dead." She repeated, "Go back, there's no more Atlantica, it's done. We lost." Marina shook her head ready to argue with her friend only to be cut off by her, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to be alone. That's an order." She said walking away from the two who stood dumbfounded as Melody entered the castle.

Once the doors shut behind her with a bang, she made her way down the hall into the throne room. The iron throne stood tall, almost intimating her. Whereas it was welcoming before, now she couldn't look at it without thinking of the past rulers before her.

She walked down the isle as memories from her coronation played through her mind.

The cheers, the music, the smiles.

One tear turned into two, then three, and so on. Her chest began to vibrate as she sobbed walking up the steps to the throne.

Standing in front of it she choked on her sobs as she gripped the golden chain that hung around her neck and threw it to the side of the room with a cry.

Her grief, pain, all turning into one emotions; anger.

She threw the stand where the crown once sat upon to the ground, breaking it in the process.

Raising her hands to the sides of her head she released a shrill cry that undoubtedly was heard throughout the great white sea. The glass windows shattered around her, the kingdom shook beneath her as she fell to the floor where the steps where and sobbed.

Welcome home.

❨ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ❩
🐚ঌ ࣪₀🧺 .˚🌿✦

● 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
○ 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

* 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 *

i decided not to kill off all the Atlantian's, so I kept Poseidon and Marina ♡

also this chapter made me cry idk why but idk it's just sad seeing the state she is when she's normally all bubbly and happy.

also im just uploading this chapter an ACT V before Endgame because imma need some time to watch it etc so that's why i posted the final three of ACT IV in two days,,

i know ya'll wanted me to kill her off with Bucky but it wouldn't go with the endings i have planned, so i technically have three endings to go with which are,,

1. Endgame's ending
( which will prolly fuck us all in the ass )

2. they visit an alternate reality ( cuz we know they're going through the quantum tunnel with Scott )

3. i might just incorporate 1 & 2 together depending on who dies and lives in Endgame

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 :
kirimvose, raqiros : thank you, friend
bisa iksis aōha fault : this is your fault

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟤𝟣𝟤𝟨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 530 17
โ–Œห'เญญฬฅ *เณƒ โœง ๐’๐’๐’Š. แŽ’ใ€” ๐“›๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ ๐“ฃ๐™ธ๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚ ! ใ€• โ†ณ ๋ ˆ์ด๋”” ํƒ€์ด ๊ทธ๋ ˆ์Šค โ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’… ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž...
4.6K 210 11
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
279K 6.7K 50
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐˜/๐ ๐๐Ž๐• "๐‘จ๐’”๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!" "๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’“" -๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž...
103K 2.8K 41
ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด€๊œฑแด›๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€ [2] แดกสœแด‡ษด แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด… แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ สŸแดแด แด‡, ษดแดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แดษดแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แด€ ส€ษชแด…แด‡. แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แด€สŸสŸแดแดก สœษชแด๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„แด‡...