The Broken Sweet Tooth

By Lazy_Rain

Willy Wonka broke Lily Bucket's heart a long time ago and when she buys her nephew a Wonka bar with a golden... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

7.1K 112 39
By Lazy_Rain

After racing down the tunnel, I thought someone would faint at all the bright colours that were flashing and dashing passed us like we were going into another world, fortunately no one didn't.
When we finally stopped and everyone was getting off I could barely stay on my feet, I thought I was going to fall over and be sick, when just as I was about to fall over my feet, Willy caught me and held me up close.
I couldn't say anything, I just looked up at him, still trying to concentrate on a spot so I could see clearly again.

"You're still beautiful as the flower you're named after" Willy exclaimed, dreamily.

I blushed bright red and tried to shove him off, "Shut up".

"Lily, we need to talk about this".

"There's nothing to talk about, Willy, you said nothing about where you were going and you never came back. That seems pretty clear to me about what you wanted" I replied, trying to stand on my own.

But he wouldn't let me.

"Lily, please, you don't understand why I left so suddenly" Willy pleaded.

I was about to reply when suddenly.

"Aunt Lily, come and have a look at this!".

"I'm coming Charlie!", I ran towards the invention room, leaving Willy behind.

I thought I heard him sigh, helplessly as I ran away from it. I admit the way I'm acting is childish, but it's just so hard not to keep calm a listen like an adult.
I was running while I was looking behind me.
I ran so fast I almost knocked my poor nephew over, "oof, oh sorry Charlie".

"It's alright, Aunt Lily, but look at this place it's incredible!", my nephew held my hand tightly.

I looked around, nervously, at all the machinery, "makes sure not to touch anything, Charlie, I don't have a good feeling about this room".

"Alright" Charlie replied, with a smile.

Willy came up behind us and began explaining the mechanics and what purpose of the room was for.
It was then that he introduced us to a work in progress gum.

"This can be an alternative for people low on money, so you could eat a three course meal of breakfast, lunch and dinner" Willy explained as he held the gum.

I closed my eyes and shook my head as Violet, the snobby chewing gum girl, snatched the gum and started chewing it.
I don't know how I'm know something is gonna happen to these kids, but I do and that made me hold Charlie closer.
She kept chewing and chewing and I backed away a bit, pulling Charlie with me as she began to turn purple, it wasn't long before the Oompa Lumpas started to sing about Violet as she grew and grew and swelled up like a blueberry, at this point Willy had ducked out of sight as she kept swelling up.

Then the Oompa Lumpas began rolling her to the juicing room, I sighed as I stroked Charlie's head.
Willy started dancing a little along to the show as the Oompa Lumpas kept rolling the poor girl that now looked like a giant blueberry.
I admit it was kind of funny, the glaring that Mrs. Beauregard was doing towards the Oompa Lumpas for insulting her daughter and making fun of her made it funnier, it was almost hard to contain my laughter.
Suddenly, I heard shuffling behind me, before I could reacted a hand was covered over my mouth and I was silently pulled away from the group without them noticing.
I stomped on the person's foot, causing them to cry out, it was Willy, AGAIN.

"Willy, for the love of god, stop!" I growled, with my hands on my hips.

"Lily, please. I want to explain myself" Willy pleaded, desperately.

I sighed and folded my arms, "how can you explain leaving me in bed after I gave my entire self to you with only a note saying, 'Goodbye. I love you'?".

"I-i wanted to get started on the work I had set out" he began.

"You could have brought me along".

"I wanted to make you proud".

"Yeah, well, because of you I no longer can stomach sweets without feeling sick. So take that in your lonely life, wondering about an heir" I exclaimed, turning away.

"How did you-?".

"It's obvious you wouldn't let people in, let alone kids unless it had something to do with that" I interuppted.

"Aunt Lily, where are you?" Charlie called.

I began to run back to Charlie when Willy grabbed my hand, "I did this so we could have a secure future together, I wanted to be ready to have you in my life because you deserve the best out of it, Lily.

I looked at him, surprised, as a red hue spread across my cheeks. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought time slowed down when, suddenly, "Aunt Lily, what are you doing?".

I turned to see Charlie there, confused.

"Oh", I snatched my hand back from Willy quickly, "Mr. Wonka was just talking to me about some of the other rooms he had in store for us, Charlie" I lied, with a bright smile.

"Ok...".

We all walked back to the group to see that Violet finally got through the round door way with a load of effort on the Oompa Lumpas part.
Everyone was astonished, maybe even horrified as they watched the young girl disappear in through a huge round door as if she was meant to go through it.
Willy stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed Mrs. Beauregard's glaring.

"I can't have a blueberry as a daughter, how is she going to compete?!" The blonde woman yelled, angrily.

"You could put her in a county fair" Veruca replied for Willy, cheekily.

Willy and I tried not to laugh as the mother of the blueberry gave Veruca such a dirty look that wiped away to smug look Veruca displayed beforehand.
Willy tried to draw the blonde woman's attention when looked at an Oompa Lumpa near by and instructed, "I want you to take Miss Beauregard to the juicing room as soon as possible".

"Juicing Room? What are they going to do with her there!?" The woman asked, worriedly.

"They're gonna squeeze her, like a little pimple" Willy simply said, with a smile.

The blonde woman looked frightened as she ran after them and helped them push her daughter to another part of the factory.

"Ok, moving on!" Wonka announced, as we all exited the invention room.

We began walking towards the exit when suddenly, I began think of all the sweets I went by and I just began to feel sick and disgusted with the sweet scent that filled my nose.

"Aunt Lily, are you alright?" Charlie asked, worriedly.

"Hmm? Why do you ask, sweetheart?" I asked back, as I swallowed a little.

"Because, you're not looking too good, you look pale" he replied, concerned.

I tried to smile the best I could, "I'll be fine, dearest, I wasn't feeling well before we entered the factory".

"Why didn't you tell me?" Charlie asked, concerned.

"Because, my darling nephew, I want to spend as much time with you as possible and I wouldn't have missed this for the world", I smiled more as I began to feel a little better.

Charlie just smiled a little up at me.

Suddenly, Willy came up to us, "everything alright?".

I hummed as I tried to walk passed him as if he didn't ask anything.

"My Aunt Lily isn't feeling well" Charlie exclaimed.

I froze in place as Willy turned to me and looked me over, "he's right, you look awful".

I raised an eyebrow and put a hand on my hip, confidently, "You ain't looking to hot yourself".

"Aunt Lily, don't be rude" Charlie yelled a little, sternly.

"Hang on mister, whose the adult here?", I smiled down at him.

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't be rude to them, even if they're strangers" Charlie lectured.

I smiled, "you're right, he is pretty strange", I giggled as I looked at Willy and he looked at me, "come on let's go, we can't keep everyone waiting".

I hurried on ahead as the boys followed after me.

"We're going to the next part of the tour, which is the Nut Room!" Willy annonced loud enough for the whole group to hear.

Oh bloody joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
857K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
274K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.