Chapter 3

After racing down the tunnel, I thought someone would faint at all the bright colours that were flashing and dashing passed us like we were going into another world, fortunately no one didn't.
When we finally stopped and everyone was getting off I could barely stay on my feet, I thought I was going to fall over and be sick, when just as I was about to fall over my feet, Willy caught me and held me up close.
I couldn't say anything, I just looked up at him, still trying to concentrate on a spot so I could see clearly again.

"You're still beautiful as the flower you're named after" Willy exclaimed, dreamily.

I blushed bright red and tried to shove him off, "Shut up".

"Lily, we need to talk about this".

"There's nothing to talk about, Willy, you said nothing about where you were going and you never came back. That seems pretty clear to me about what you wanted" I replied, trying to stand on my own.

But he wouldn't let me.

"Lily, please, you don't understand why I left so suddenly" Willy pleaded.

I was about to reply when suddenly.

"Aunt Lily, come and have a look at this!".

"I'm coming Charlie!", I ran towards the invention room, leaving Willy behind.

I thought I heard him sigh, helplessly as I ran away from it. I admit the way I'm acting is childish, but it's just so hard not to keep calm a listen like an adult.
I was running while I was looking behind me.
I ran so fast I almost knocked my poor nephew over, "oof, oh sorry Charlie".

"It's alright, Aunt Lily, but look at this place it's incredible!", my nephew held my hand tightly.

I looked around, nervously, at all the machinery, "makes sure not to touch anything, Charlie, I don't have a good feeling about this room".

"Alright" Charlie replied, with a smile.

Willy came up behind us and began explaining the mechanics and what purpose of the room was for.
It was then that he introduced us to a work in progress gum.

"This can be an alternative for people low on money, so you could eat a three course meal of breakfast, lunch and dinner" Willy explained as he held the gum.

I closed my eyes and shook my head as Violet, the snobby chewing gum girl, snatched the gum and started chewing it.
I don't know how I'm know something is gonna happen to these kids, but I do and that made me hold Charlie closer.
She kept chewing and chewing and I backed away a bit, pulling Charlie with me as she began to turn purple, it wasn't long before the Oompa Lumpas started to sing about Violet as she grew and grew and swelled up like a blueberry, at this point Willy had ducked out of sight as she kept swelling up.

Then the Oompa Lumpas began rolling her to the juicing room, I sighed as I stroked Charlie's head.
Willy started dancing a little along to the show as the Oompa Lumpas kept rolling the poor girl that now looked like a giant blueberry.
I admit it was kind of funny, the glaring that Mrs. Beauregard was doing towards the Oompa Lumpas for insulting her daughter and making fun of her made it funnier, it was almost hard to contain my laughter.
Suddenly, I heard shuffling behind me, before I could reacted a hand was covered over my mouth and I was silently pulled away from the group without them noticing.
I stomped on the person's foot, causing them to cry out, it was Willy, AGAIN.