black camaro #hyungwonho

By aishalek

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 More

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#domination
#c_class_benz
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#lawyer_kim
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#crazy
#in_jail
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#in_town
#interrogating
#foreign

#young_lady

989 72 14
By aishalek

Hoseok slept peacefully until the afternoon and Hyungwon didn't leave from his side even once during that time - he was afraid Hoseok would wake up if he got up to go the bathroom or outside. He enjoyed watching Hoseok sleeping and not only because it made him feel like he was superior and more powerful compared to Hoseok, but also because a vulnerable situation like that made Hoseok look beautiful.

Hyungwon knew Hoseok wouldn't like being called beautiful - he wanted to get acknowledged for being masculine - but the truth was that seeing the sight of a sleeping Hoseok, 'beautiful' was always the first word that came to mind. It was just his sleeping face and messy hair as his body was hidden under the covers.

Hyungwon was so absorbed in his own thoughts he didn't even notice Hoseok's eyes had opened and the previously deeply sleeping guy was now staring at him.

"How long have you been awake," Hoseok asked, his voice quiet and calm, matching his non-masculine state.

"Probably two hours."

"Have you been staring at me the whole time like that?"

Hyungwon smiled smugly. Hoseok could read his mind. "Most likely yes."

"You could have gone outside and get us some food," Hoseok said, still keeping an eye-contact with Hyungwon.

"You would have gotten cold if I left. Can't afford letting you get sick again."

"Do you think that one leg of yours that's wrapped around mine is keeping me warm?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes," Hyungwon said simply and wrapped both of his arms around Hoseok's body to pull him against his chest. "My average temperature is 37,8 degrees so I'm doing a good job at keeping your warm."

"That's bullshit," Hoseok scoffed at Hyungwon's dumb sentence.

"Don't believe me? Check for yourself," Hyungwon grabbed Hoseok's wrist and brought his hand to his own forehead so Hoseok could measure his temperature.

"It's warm," Hoseok admitted. "But I still know you're bullshitting me."

Hyungwon laughed silently and didn't say anything more. They stayed still for a moment before Hyungwon decided to get up and sit on top of Hoseok, forcing him to turn to lay on his back.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked, looking at Hyungwon with wide eyes. Hyungwon's eyes were lustful and he seemed to be carefully studying Hoseok's face and upper body.

Hyungwon quickly went down to kiss Hoseok's lips. "What do you think I'm doing?" he asked, finding Hoseok's hands and bringing them next to Hoseok's head to hold them, interlocking their fingers.

"I think you're invading my private space," Hoseok said with a serious tone.

"Private space? You didn't care about such things when I was hugging you to sleep." Hyungwon was smiling slightly. He leaned down again to kiss Hoseok, this time with more force.

Hoseok pushed him off and Hyungwon fell to lay where he had previously been sleeping, looking confused and disappointed that Hoseok would reject him like that. Then Hoseok climbed on top of him instead, pressing his neck with his forearm to make sure he stayed down.

"What?" it was Hyungwon's turn to question what was going on, though inside his head, he didn't mind having Hoseok sitting on top of his lower body and pressing him down at all.

"You're so unfair, you know?" Hoseok sighed. He came so close to Hyungwon there was only a few inches between their faces. "You just take an advantage of every situation you get," he continued and Hyungwon thought he started to sound a little threatening.

"I-I'm sorry. You should punish me," Hyungwon let out with a little stutter. He was trying to figure out how sincere Hoseok was about this 'taking control' he was trying to do.

Hoseok took his arm off of Hyungwon's neck so he could bring his hand to run through Hyungwon's hair as he kissed the guy. Hyungwon inhaled deeply through his nose and let his eyes close, putting his hands behind Hoseok's back and neck to pull their bodies closer to each other. He held himself back from taking over and decided to just let Hoseok do whatever he wanted.

Hoseok placed quick kisses on Hyungwon's jaw and neckline before pushed himself away, his hands on Hyungwon's chest. "That's all you get. You wanted a punishment," he said and got up. Hyungwon looked disappointed again but Hoseok didn't spare him a glance.

He was about to get off the bed and leave but Hyungwon pulled him back and pressed him against the bed again, attacking him with his hands and lips without a second thought.

-

A few hours later they left the motel and got on the road again. Hoseok was the driver again and this time Hyungwon didn't even mind - he was in a rather good mood. They continued driving to the same direction they had previously been going, still not knowing where they were going to end up in or what they were going to do next.

"We need to do something fun. We're supposed to be like Bonnie and Clyde," Hoseok said suddenly.

"Alright, Bonnie," Hyungwon laughed. Hoseok glared at him and wanted to yell out 'why am I Bonnie when I look like this and you look like that?'. "What fun do you want to do?" Hyungwon asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't know." There weren't many things they could do on the road that would be something they both considered fun.

"How about... The first place we see, no matter what it is, let's break in and rob it," Hyungwon suggested and Hoseok just quickly looked at him to figure out if he was being for real. Hyungwon's eyes looked dead serious.

"Sure. But let's drive half an hour more first. After exactly thirty minutes, the first place we see then is our target," Hoseok said and looked over to receive an approving nod from Hyungwon. "What if it's some highly secured place? Or something that has nothing to rob?"

"I know you like a little challenge, my love," Hyungwon told with a smile. "If there is nothing to rob, then let's just go in and shake things up a little."

"Where did you suddenly get the 'my' from?" Hoseok questioned Hyungwon's choice of words.

"You're mine," Hyungwon said with a bit of a seductive tone that was almost a whisper - the one he often used in situations like this. "Also you are the one that was all about that 'mm my baby' just a moment ago," he continued by imitating Hoseok.

"Don't even start about that," Hoseok warned, glaring at Hyungwon from the corner of his eye.

Hyungwon just scoffed and didn't continue teasing Hoseok any further. They continued the drive in silent for a moment while Hoseok was in deep thought about their conversation.

"You have been calling me 'love' since the day we met," he suddenly started again. He turned to look at Hyungwon, wanting to see his reaction to what he was about to say next. "Do you love me?"

Hyungwon was surprised, his eyes widened and his mouth was about to pop open because he hadn't expected Hoseok to ask that so straightforwardly. He didn't know what to say. Hoseok was still staring at him, waiting for an answer. Hyungwon shook his head and turned to look out the window. "What? Do you want me to say that I do?"

Hoseok was flustered by Hyungwon's answer. He looked away to focus on driving again. "No... I'm just curious because you have kept calling me that," he said simply but there was some disappointment in his voice.

Hyungwon laughed. "You're strange."

They continued driving silently again until half an hour passed. Hyungwon noticed Hosoek turned more quiet than he usually was but didn't think much of it and focused on looking out for places they could break in to or rob. Only a minute after they saw a big building that looked like it could be a factory or a storage.

"What is that?" Hyungwon wondered, trying to figure out what were they getting themselves into.

"I think it's a rubber factory," Hoseok said, turning from the intersection that took them to the building. It was still late working hours so there were a bunch of cars on the parking lot.

"Tires?" Hyungwon questioned, still not recognizing the brand that was displayed on the corner of the building.

"For bikes, not cars. Also other rubber and silicone things, gloves and other stuff like that," Hoseok explained, driving slowly to the parking lot while studying the building to figure out the entrances and exits.

"Condoms?" Hyungwon suddenly asked and for some reason Hoseok felt like smacking him.

"No. Or I don't know actually. But if I catch you risking our lives for condoms I won't hesitate to beat your ass," Hoseok stopped his car close to a door that he assumed was the entrance to the factory.

"What else is there for us to steal that's more useful?" Hyungwon took out two masks and gave the other one to Hoseok.

"I thought we weren't here to get money but to have fun," Hoseok said, putting on the mask and then a black cap to fully hide his face. "So let's go baby," he opened the car door and got out, starting to walk towards the door without even waiting for Hyungwon to follow - Hyungwon had to take a few running steps to catch up.

"Is it locked?" Hyungwon asked, arriving to the door after Hoseok. He looked down and saw an electronic lock on the door, the one that you needed to show a metal badge to for it to open. He took out his gun from the back of his jeans and shot at the lock, making it explode. Alarms started ringing in the whole facility but they didn't care about it and just pulled the door open and went inside.

They ran through the lobby area and then another door to get to some part of the factory where the few workers were already confused and soon also panicked because of the sudden alarm. Hyungwon still had his gun out and was pointing with it, his arm extended straight. There wasn't no need to act chill, without even sparing a look towards them, everybody would already know they were up to no good.

People had ran out the way quickly and the two of them walked casually across the hallway between two huge shelves while looking around to see what they were surrounded by. There was a door at the end of the hallway and they went in, arriving to a room that was more like an office. A woman hid under a table upon seeing them while another, a more brave looking one stepped on their way to stop them.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her hands spread out to prevent the guys from walking forward.

"Look, young lady," Hyungwon started talking, lowering himself down a little to get closer to the level the woman was in. "We don't want any trouble. We're just looking around," he sounded nice and Hoseok felt like rolling his eyes.

He grabbed the woman's wrist that was hanging in the air in front of him and twisted it around to fold the her arm behind her back. Hoseok had a lot of power and he didn't hold back on using it. He pushed the woman aside by her shoulder and the arm he was holding behind her back, making her fall on the corner of the working desk and then to the floor.

"What is with you? Are you unable to use force on girls? Or do you still get nervous doing stuff like this?" Hoseok bombed Hyungwon with questions as they moved forward from the office room since there was nothing interesting there.

"Shut up," Hyungwon muttered. The truth was he didn't have much experience with robbing places - that gas station previously had been his first one - so he didn't quite know what he should do and easily just froze.

"Everything is in boxes, I don't know what we should take," Hoseok switched the subject because the situation wasn't right to start making fun of Hyungwon. They turned a corner and immediately stopped because there were two security guards facing them.

Hoseok jumped forward to start fighting one of the guards with his fists. Swinging everywhere he could without caring much about techniques and receiving a few hits himself too - this time he was against someone much more powerful. He heard a gunshot and then another.

The guard he was fighting dropped to the ground, groaning in pain because he had just been shot on his arm. Hoseok turned to look at Hyungwon who had a gun in his hand and couldn't help but laugh.

"I knew you had it in you," he said before starting to run to where they were going previously. Hyungwon followed just one step behind him. He was starting to feel thrilled and he wished there would be more security guards to come on their way. Hoseok led them around the facility that was starting to seem more like a maze at that point.

Hoseok pulled open a random door that came in their way and they came to a smaller room with a few desks and computers. There was no one inside so they stopped for a second to catch their breaths. Hoseok looked at Hyungwon and felt like laughing again.

They couldn't stay like that for much longer, though, when the door they had just came in from was yanked open. They turned around and continued running away from the door in the other end of the room as soon as they saw who was chasing them now - two cops and a security guard, one of those who Hyungwon had shot, were running after them.

It was already a known fact that Hoseok wasn't a good runner but in that situation Hyungwon didn't even remember it before he saw Hoseok getting caught up on his own feet and falling on the ground with a stumble.

He had to stop running to avoid the person falling to the ground but before he could even take out his hand to pull Hoseok off the ground, their chasers had already caught up on them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/
83K 6.7K 36
hoseok leads an ice hockey team and hyungwon is his favorite goaltender. © ceoseungri · 2017
59.5K 4.3K 37
In which Hyungwon is afraid of failing. Erlenkind•2017 Petricor-Ludovico Einaudi
752K 51.2K 30
bros can kiss, right? they can also hold each others hand if they like. the only problem will be when they fall in love. © ceoseungri · 2016