The Midnight Hunt

By bloodrose4610

PREFACE I can't believe I let this happened. I'm the daughter of Artemis and Posiedon and the one time I ask... More

A NEW BEGINNING

The Midnight Hunt

68 2 0
By bloodrose4610

                          PREFACE

     I can't believe I let this happened. I'm the daughter of Artemis and Posiedon and the one time I ask to be human, it backfires.

     I knew I shouldn't of fallen in love, but I can bring myself to regret it. If I never went to Forks, I wouldn't of fallen in love, found demigods from another century, and never would feel how it would be being human.

     I don't regret it, but I hope that I'm right and Edward will save me before I use the knife that is in my right boot glowing, waiting for the kill.

     The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he sauntered forward to kill me.

Tell me what you think and if I should keep writing. Going to start another soon, so give me some reviews.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 2K 49
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
176K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
217K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!