ππ‹π€π‚πŠπŒπ€πˆπ‹π„πƒ β€’ 𝐉𝐄...

Por genZtrash

in which mackenzie ziegler sends her nudes to a complete stranger. published : 8/3/19 reached 100k... MΓ‘s

a/n lol
0.00
0.10
0.20
0.30
0.40
0.50
0.60
0.70
0.80
0.90
1.00
1.10
1.20
1.30
1.40
1.50
1.60
1.70
1.80
1.90
2.00
2.10
2.20
2.30
2.40
2.50
2.60
2.70
2.80
2.90
3.00
3.10
3.30
3.40
3.50
3.60
3.70
3.80
3.90
4.00
4.10
4.20
4.30
4.40
4.50
4.60
4.70
4.80
4.90
5.00
5.10
5.20
5.30
5.40
5.50
5.60
5.70
5.80
5.90
6.00
6.10
6.20
6.30
would you rather
chapter spam coming
6.40
6.50
6.60
6.70
6.80
6.90
7.00
7.10
7.20
some things i need to say
7.30
7.40
epilogue

3.20

9.4K 492 633
Por genZtrash

U BINCHES BETTER VOTE & COMMENT 😤

when the football game finished as johnny scored the last touchdown, the cali high supporters in the stands go wild. mackenzie and her cheerleaders jumped up, and waved their pom poms as an incredibly excited and happy feeling spreaded throughout mackenzie's chest. people in the audience waved their arms and hugged their friends, some moving down to the field so they could get closer to the footballers. as cheer caption, mackenzie ordered her girls into formation and they started their winning cheer– mackenzie showing off as johnny's jersey is wrapped around her body.

"firecracker, firecracker boom boom boom,
firecracker, firecracker boom boom boom,
the boys got the hustle,
the coach has got the brains,
us cheer-leaders got the pretty legs and
WE WON THE GAME!"

the cheer girls erupted into laughter at the end of the cheer when they saw the spectators were laughing, and mackenzie took a mocking bow. she quickly flicked her eyes over to the field, where she noticed the footballers yelling and cheering as they made their way over to the spectators. johnny's carried on top of them with each team member holding up a limb. mackenzie smiled, proud of him, but she stayed by herself to wait as everyone rushed
down to the stands.

when his team members let him down, finally, he laughed and joked with them for a bit before brushing himself down. mackenzie watched as he wandered over to his sister lauren. they embraced, quickly, before they pulled back. he took off his helmet and she put it down, passing him a plain back shirt. he then takes off his football shirt, revealing his very obvious six pack– mackenzie smirks from a distance. he pulls on the black shirt and takes off his sneakers, putting on doc martens lauren has also given him, and takes a pair of jeans from her. they seem to say goodbye, him thanking her, and then he weaves his way through the crowd.

mackenzie walked slowly towards the mass of people, waiting for him to see her. when he finally looked in her direction, his eyes lit up and he gave her a flirty smile as he continued to walk towards her. still wrapped up in his jersey, which frankly, is much too big, mackenzie hugged herself, trying to keep the excitement from bursting out of her.

"you're the star of the show." she called out, grinning. "congrats!"

he spoke when he was finally opposite her, raising his hands in nonchalance. "i always am." he teased.

mackenzie's mouth fell open but she quickly recovered. "quite the cocky bitch, aren't you?" she giggled, aware she could feel herself blushing.

"well, in the words of a wise old friend of mine.... i'm not cocky, i'm confident." he grinned wickedly down at her.

mackenzie rolled her eyes. "touché."

"thought so." he winked. "do you wanna get out of here so i can change out of these ridiculous looking football pants?"

mackenzie snorted. "yeah, sure. they don't quite go with the doc martens, do they?"

"not quite," he smiled, and they started walking towards the parking lot.

"loved the last second touchdown, by the way." mackenzie teased. "i didn't think you'd make that one."

"oh yeah?" he asked, eyes alight and playful, "i personally loved watching you cheer."

"how come?"

"the short dress." he shrugged his shoulders.

mackenzie laughed out loud and hit him in the side.

"hey!" he says, incredulous, "at least i was honest!"

he lead the way to his car, and they kept up easy chatter. when it came time to get in his car, he lifted her up by the waist so she could reach the door. she tried profusely to hide her blush but judging by the smirk he wore when he started his car, he definitely noticed.

at the icecream shop she picked, a place called amour and cremé glaceé , they slid into a booth at the end of the parlour and sat opposite each other. johnny had ordered a scoop of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate, and kenzie had gone with two scoops of caramel.

they sat and talked, conversation flowing easily between them. mackenzie leaned back and under the table, stretched her feet out to lie on the opposing seat. soon enough, johnny did the same.

"you look cute in my jersey." he said when conversation fell silent.

"you know, you are so superficial." mackenzie raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"oh really? why?" johnny asked.

"you literally flatter me 25/8."

"well firstly, you like the attention and we both know it, and secondly, i like you for other reasons too you know." he was amused.

"like what?"

"well i'm assuming you're good at sex..."

"johnny orlando!" mackenzie chastised, shocked.

he laughed loudly. "i'm joking."

mackenzie raised an eyebrow at him and he cracked up laughing. "okay, there was some truth to that." she grinned, digging for attention again. "so what do you like about me, hmm?"

"well," he dug his spoon into her icecream from across the table and swallowed it, "you can take a joke, for one. like what i just did when i took your icecream. you didn't even complain."

she snickered. "go on."

"you're good at flirting. for example, you've been purposely sucking your icecream seductively off that spoon and it's really starting to make me frustrated."

mackenzie tipped her head back and laughed loudly. "i was wondering if you'd noticed."

"yeah, well, i did, and it's hot. but moving on, third reason, you're easy to talk to. like, really easy. i don't even think i've known you for two weeks, we met online, this is our first meet up in person and i feel like i've known you for months."

"so to recap," mackenzie smiled radiantly, dragging out her words, "you like me because a) i look good, b) i can take a joke, c) i'm good at flirting and d) i'm easy to talk to."

"spot on." he pointed his ice cream spoon at her. "is that good enough for you?"

"oh yeah, i'm happy with that."

"great." he dug his spoon into her icecream again and took a decent chunk out of it, grinning cheekily. "now tell me why you like me."

"oh, easy. same reasons as you, pretty much. you're hot, you make me laugh, you tease me all the time, and you're easy to talk to. plus, you don't leave me on read. that means you're a keeper."

johnny grinned. "i think, we're meant to be together."

"oh yeah?"

"100%, look at us. we're both sluts."

"you did not just call me a slut."

"oh i did. dude, you've said it yourself. you know you are."

mackenzie raised an eyebrow, trying to deny the friendly accusation.

"okay then kenzie, how many boys have you fucked?"

mackenzie was immediately red and she looked away. "uhhh." her voice trailed off and she tried to think of a way to avoid the question.

johnny grinned. "exactly."

"hey, it's not like you're all innocent, you little devil! you're just as bad." she pointed out.

"at least i know the number of girls i've done. thirty nine." he said with pride.

mackenzie's eyebrows flew to her hairline. "you counted?" she shrieked.

"no, i was joking." he snickered. "i'm not a freak freak. but for the record... it was probably more girls than that."

mackenzie's hand flew to her mouth and she tried not to laugh. "you are kidding."

"yes." he laughed again. "i am."

"jesus christ, johnny. calm yourself!" she grins.

"it's the icecream, promise. i don't normally have this much sugar."

"why?"

"coach doesn't want us to. gotta stay fit and all that crap."

mackenzie rolled her eyes. "i eat a shit ton of sugar and i have no regrets. fuck what society says, i like my food."

"so that's why you're thicc." he grinned.

her mouth formed an O before she laughed along with him. "flattering." she finally managed to say.

"oh my god, i would've been dead if i said that to any another girl."

mackenzie was nonchalant, and she slipped another spoonful of icecream into her mouth. "well it's true. food does make me thicc. but do i care? no."

he simply smiled at her.

"hey, a gentle reminder that winnie the pooh wore crop tops and no pants, ate his favourite food and loved himself. i can too."

he smiled even bigger.

johnny grabbed his keys as he saw she was finished. "wanna go for a drive?"

"to where?"

a few moments passed. "i don't know."

they both didn't want to leave each other's company, but neither of them had the guts to admit it.

"okay." a small, slightly awkward smile spread across her face. "let's just go."

together, they left the icecream parlour and went out into the abandoned parking lot. he followed her to the passengers side, ready to help her up, but she turned and pressed her back against the truck door, leaning against it.

mackenzie mumbled under her breath, nervous, for once in her life, about what she was about to do.

"what are you doing?" he asked obliviously, furrowing his eyebrows.

"oh fuck it." mackenzie finally came to a decision, pushing herself forward off the truck and placing her her hands on his chest.

"oh. oh." he laughed, eyes darkening.

he didn't lean in, but cupped his hands on her ass and brought her body closer to him. "are you going to?" he teased, voice low in her ear, knowing full well she didn't want to initiate the kiss.

she was a mess already.

"please." she whined, voice high and needy. "you do it."

"as you wish." he said huskily, leaning down to capture her lips in a kiss.

she didn't take long to react, almost immediately moving her lips against his own. he felt a pool of desire stir in his chest, and slammed her back against the car. she whined again, in his ear this time, and he knew he was a goner.

it was wild. staggering. messy, hot, and bruising.

and they were all over each other.

mackenzie's hands were in his hair, tugging on it. seconds later they were wrapped around his neck, and then they'd slipped under his shirt; she was running her palms along the hot skin. johnny's hands were squeezing her ass, then they were running up her sides, feeling her breasts over her shirt, before they made their way back down and were under her dress.

they gasped for air, pulling away, and johnny immediately aimed for her neck, sucking and biting the tender skin. she arched her back, pushing her chest forward, and shut her eyes tight.

infuriatingly slowly, johnny's hand slipped up her dress, teasingly stroking the inside of her thigh before his fingers found her panties.

she buried her face in his chest, and finally, let out a quiet moan. "don't– don't make me wait. stop teasing." she knew she was soaked, a wet mess in his arms– but how could she not be?

every touch, every kiss, every whispered declaration of love and every groan was intoxicating to them both. they couldn't stop; as both found the other just so addicting.

"right here?" he said in her ear, struggling to breathe, as he started grind on the place where she needed it most.

she inhaled sharply, legs tensing up with pleasure.

and then he slowed his movements right down, until finally, he stopped. "i'm going to need to hear it, baby girl. tell me where you want me."

she wasn't shy this time– everything came bursting out of her mouth at once. "your fingers, in me, now."

he rubbed her a little, then teased the hot area on the inside of her thighs, before slowly, slowly, taking his hands away completely. she was quivering, and he pushed her hair back from her face, intending on teasing her for as long as possible– but she caught on, and did something completely unexpected.

"how would you like it," she whispered quietly, starting to undo his belt, "if i teased you?"

somehow she had his belt undone and discarded on the pavement in less than five seconds. yanking his jeans down, he gasped at the cold, but couldn't stop himself from going hard as mackenzie kneeled down before him and jokingly played with the hem of his boxers.

"fuck, fuck, i- stop. not in the carpark. fuck, mackenzie!"

"but it's abandoned." she whined, standing up. "please, right here, please. fuck. me."

"stop whining." he groaned. "i can't think when you do that, shit."

"so don't fucking think. just do. preferably me...." mackenzie argued, starting to get frustrated.

johnny quickly knelt down to pick up his belt, and handed it to mackenzie. "have you ever had car sex?" he asked her impatiently, turning her around before opening the backseat door and lifting her up.

"no!" she shuffled backwards, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

"well you're in for a treat." he grinned wickedly before he swung himself into the car and slammed the door shut behind him.

•••

completely passed out on the leather seat, head still spinning from their recent round of sex, mackenzie spoke up. "i'm not always this easy." she said sheepishly, blushing a bright red as she realised how easily she'd spread her legs for him.

"babygirl, i don't care about all that 'being easy' shit. we like each other, we fucked a few times, and thats that. which by the way, you feel so good when i'm–"

"okay, okay, i get it." mackenzie giggled at his flattery, knowing she given her absolute best to him, and him to her. they'd both outdone themselves. the result? mind-blowingly good sex, filled with long periods of anticipation and teasing.

"jesus christ, i so burned off those icecream calories." johnny grinned at her, and she laughed. they were semi lying down together; johnny on his back and mackenzie draped alongside of him. he absently twirled her hair around his fingers.

mackenzie looked down at her body, not surprised to spot purpling bruises forming on her skin where johnny had attached his mouth. "fuck you, for leaving hickeys by the way."

"it's my trademark." he winked. "those ones on your boobs? they actually form a love heart."

"aww." mackenzie cooed. "you're cute."

he wrinkled his nose.

"you call me babygirl, you gave me heart shaped hickeys, and you made sure i came before you did every round. you're cute, don't deny it, orlando.

"maybe i am." he smiled before kissing her gently on the lips, "but i'm not as cute as you."

AUTHORS NOTE

i saw this movie on netflix so i was like hey i wrote a book with the same title as this AND THEN I REALISED THE PLOT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS MY BOOK LIKE WHAT THE FUCK COPYRIGHT BITCH

also i-

okay anywAYS THIS CHAPTER IS 2502 WORDS LONG AND IT TOOK ME A LONG ASS TIME, PLUS I GAVE YOU SOME SMUT. VOTES THIS CHAPTER UP BINCHES ELSE I AINT POSTING TOMORROW AND IMMA GO AWOL AGAIN K BYE

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

60.1K 1.3K 17
everyone changes at one point, but sometimes they become someone you never thought they'd be. *completed*
27.3K 611 33
Mackenzie Ziegler | Johnny Orlando | Lauren Orlando "I'm so sorry for all the harm I caused you." "I'm completely and utterly in love with you too." ...
63.2K 1.6K 24
{lower case} mackenzie ziegler has no idea how much her life can change in one night. "god ziegler.... you are so damn gorgeous"