Everlasting Series: Princess...

By xuelian

**THIS IS NOT A DEMI LOVATO FANFICTION** Princess Elliana is the third child to King Tyrian and heir apparent... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A/N
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Three
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Fourteen

3.4K 141 37
By xuelian

Mature content ahead

———————————————————————————

Elliana

My mate was gone when I awoke, but I had expected no less. I was still incredibly happy that she had stayed with me for one night. A part of her did care, but it was merely overshadowed by hate for my family. I couldn't say I blamed her. Although I did not understand why she was under the impression that the Caelestis royals were murderers, I wasn't too fond of my "family" myself.

Sebastian had never been much of a brother, even before I was declared the heir apparent. He cared too much for power and was willing to do terrifying things to obtain it. My father tried, but he was never willing to make the difficult decisions. My mother had never really cared for me and now, I understood that she merely viewed me as an obstacle to her son's birthright and her path to ultimate power. She feared that if I took the throne and wed, my husband's mother would possess the greater power. My younger sister, Vivienne, was too little to understand the ongoings of the royal family. I also had a twin sister, Aristoria. Although we were civil towards each other, we were never close. She was actually the older twin, but she showed no interest in the throne.

My true family was Lena, who had stood by me through every challenge and stayed strong on my behalf when I couldn't. It was Consort Emilia, who had stepped up to mother and love a child who was not her own. It was my grandfather, Elder Thomas, who had raised me until his reign ended.

I was suddenly startled by Lena charging into the room. She stormed over to my desk and slammed her hands down on it. I flinched instinctively. She noticed and glanced at me apologetically. "Sorry."

I shrugged. "Don't worry. It's not broken."

"I wasn't talking about that." She said quietly as she began to approach me. "I-I never should've brought her here. She told me that you were in p-pain. I swear I wouldn't have if I had known th-that-" she began to cry.

I pulled her into a hug and smiled brightly at her. "Thank you."

She stopped crying for a moment and looked up at me in immense confusion. "What?"

"You managed to make it so I could spend some time with my mate. I was happy. You were right. I will fight for her." My mate cared that I was in pain and that was why she came. I couldn't help the grin that came across my face.

"But didn't sh-she hurt you?" The confusion in her expression was clear.

"Well of course I'm a bit hurt that she left while I was asleep...but I realize that she must have her own obligations and priorities as well. Besides, it may have been for the best that she left when she did. The longer she stayed up here, the bigger the chance of being discovered." Then I sighed. "I will fight for her, but it's not going to be easy. She utterly despises our kind."

Suddenly, Lena frowned. "Right, she told me to make sure you ate when you woke up?"

"Let's go to the kitchens then." I began to stand but was hit by a strong sense of dizziness accompanied by a bout of nausea. Lena gasped and grabbed my arm to steady me. "I'm fine."

"Wh-"

"I'm fine." I reassured. "I think I'll eat in here though. If you can get me some food I'd appreciate it." Lena immediately nodded and helped me sit back down before running out.

Caelestis, especially royals, replaced blood much more efficiently than mortals, unless they lost way too much blood at once, like the time Demi fed on me while she was injured. I began to lie back down when I heard a rustling sound under the blankets. I shifted them to see a folded up scrap of parchment that I could tell had been torn from my book. I unfolded it to see four simple lines written in a calligraphic style slightly different from my own.

The darkness never ends in my world,
Somehow a single star lights up the skies.
Shimmering peacefully above all the galaxies,
Even lightening the darkness that is my heart.

~~~~

One week later

Demi

I had not had another encounter with my mate since her sister brought me back. I wasn't sure that leaving the note had been the practical thing to do, but I felt compelled to reply to the lyrics that she wrote. I could not even be certain as to who the lyrics were about, but oddly enough, I did not regret it.

I was no longer staying at Ma's as Anzon and I were incapable of being civil for more than 5 minutes at a time, despite both being over a millennia old. The little twit knew how to push my buttons, but I knew that he would always be there if I needed it. We just got along better when we were not forced to share a space for extended periods.

My house was also located at the edge of a forest. It wasn't lavish, but it was certainly had everything and more of what I needed. I had had it built with two floors, with 3 bedrooms on the top floor and a large living room downstairs. I hadn't fed since I was in Cael, and strangely enough, I didn't feel the need to either. My mate's blood had satiated me in a way that I had never felt before, and I had taken quite a bit from her. Initially, I had also been worried about that, but then I realized that I would have sensed it if anything had happened to her. I had, however sensed that she had been feeling happier lately, and a part of me was very angry at the prospect of her fiancé comforting her after I had left.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard from downstairs, followed by the sound of something shattering, snapped me out of my thoughts. I appeared downstairs in a second. I was certain that I had locked my doors earlier and I was entirely shocked at the idea of an intruder in these parts. I bared my teeth, ready to fight anyone who had dared to break into my house.

I stopped in my tracks when the familiar sweet citrus scent hit my nostrils. My mate sat on the floor next to my fireplace, whimpering, as she clutched her bleeding arm. She was surrounded by glass shards and alcohol. My eyes widened as I began to approach her.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She gasped. "I-I promise I'll clean up the mess and replace-"

I ignored her rambling as I stepped over the glass and carefully looped an arm around her waist, lifting her into my arms. She silently watched me with wide eyes. I proceeded to carry her upstairs before placing her on her feet in my bedroom. I walked around her backside and began to unbutton her dress to remove the glass. Once it was off, I dropped it to the floor and walked around to face her again.

She watched me, wide-eyed, face glowing bright red, as she attempted to cover herself. I tried to ignore the sight of her perfect body in front of me and picked up my hairbrush, running it through her hair to check for glass shards. She flinched as I picked her up, my hands holding her bare flesh now. I inhaled sharply as the sparks erupted again.

"Calm down. If I was going to have sex with you, you wouldn't still have your bra and panties on." I yanked on the waistband teasingly. Her eyes bulged at this and she gaped like a fish in water. I carefully placed her onto the bed so I could go get the tweezers to remove the glass shards in her arm.

She immediately moved to get off and I glared at her. She froze in her movements but protested. "I'm getting blood all over your bed!"

"Don't move!" I hissed. "Sorry." I sighed when she flinched at my tone. "Lie down." She hesitantly obeyed, rolling onto her good side to avoid touching my bed with her injured arm. I pursed my lips in frustration, as this would make it more difficult to reach her arm. Getting a sudden evil idea, I reached over and tugged at her bra, as if I was trying to remove it.  She yelped loudly, as if shocked, and practically flung herself onto her back. I smirked at her as she glared angrily at me, blushing heavily. I turned and walked over to the bathroom to retrieve the tweezers and a towel.

When I returned, I was hit with the scent of her arousal and I bit my lip hard. She was determined not to look at me as I picked up her arm and examined it. "Do you want something to numb the pain?" She shook her head. I picked up the tweezers and began to carefully remove the largest shard. She winced in pain, but did not make a single sound. I placed the shard onto the towel and continued. Ten minutes later, I had finally managed to remove all of the glass. Then I leaned down and licked the wound to seal it. The taste of her blood hit me and I closed my eyes in satisfaction.

She carefully sat up after a moment. "Th-thank you. I'll go clean everything up." She said quietly, avoiding my gaze.

"I can do it."

"No, it's my fault, I should."

"Well since you offered, I certainly wouldn't hate watching you bent over, picking up glass in your underwear." I expected her to scream at me, but she remained silent, looking down at the ground. I inhaled sharply as I was hit by the strong smell of her arousal again. Before I could stop myself, I had her pinned down to the bed as I leaned over her.

She stared at me, wide-eyed, and gulped loudly. I began to place feather-light kisses down her neck and I could feel her practically tremble at my touch, yet she made no move to stop me. I knew I should control myself or she would just be more hurt later on, but when she began to let out small gasps of pleasure, I could feel what remained of my self-control disappearing entirely.

My fangs extended and I scraped her neck teasingly, but I made no move to bite down. As I trailed my other hand down her stomach, she froze, yet did not protest. A part of me was interested to see how far she would allow me to push her. I hesitated, then smirked at her as I slid my hand inside her panties and touched her soaked core. She immediately pulled her legs shut, trapping my hand, as I roughly covered her mouth with mine. She gasped and I took the opportunity to push my tongue into her mouth while biting her tongue lightly. She winced slightly in pain as I began to suck the droplets of blood from her tongue.

When I finally pulled away, she began to pull my hand from her panties, but she accidentally leaned forwards, causing my hand to be pushed against her clit and she let out an loud moan. We both froze immediately. She closed her eyes and released my hand as her entire face and ears glowed bright red.

I decided to use this to my advantage. I pulled both of her wrists up above her head with one hand and began to stroke her very gently with my other hand. "So, how did you find me?"

"Y-your M-M-Ma told m-me!" She gasped, looking up at the ceiling.

"No, no, look at me when you're talking to me." I scolded teasingly as if I were speaking to a young child and she blushed before obediently directing her eyes back to mine. "Good girl." I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Next question." I began to increase the pressure on her clit and rub it in circles. She moaned and whimpered as she struggled in my grip. "Why did you break into my house?" She pursed her lips and turned her head to the side. When she didn't answer, I removed my hands from her panties and roughly yanked her bra upwards and out of the way. She yelped as I latched my mouth onto her left nipple and stuck my hand back into her panties. I nipped at the skin right above her heart gently and continued to increase the pressure on her clit, pinching and rubbing circles into it.

She arched her back, pushing her breast into my mouth. I hesitated for a moment, surprised. I had thought that the mere thought of me biting her over her heart would terrify her enough to talk, not to mention that the evil part of me enjoyed her fear a bit too much, but she seemed to want me to bite her.

"Doesn't this scare you?" I leaned up to hiss in her ear. "I could bite right into your heart."

"G-go ahead." She gasped.

"I could drain you, little girl." I growled.

"I'm yours." She replied simply. "And I came because I really wanted to see you." I froze in shock for a moment before growling and sinking my teeth into her breast. She gasped, tearing up, but I began to rub her hard and fast, distracting her from the pain. It would be nothing compared to the last time since I was making an effort not to hurt her. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly, gasping for air as I forced two fingers into her, continuing to rub her sensitive nub with my thumb. She jerked violently and I tightened my hold on her.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open. "No, stop! I don't want to-" I curled my fingers inside of her and she ended the sentence with a loud moan as her back arched off the bed. I could feel her clenching around my fingers tightly as warm liquid flooded out of her. She pushed forward onto my fingers. My jaw dropped when I was suddenly met with resistance.

I removed my fingers gently and licked the bite mark, sealing it. Her cheeks burned bright red as she pushed me away and shot up into a sitting position. I gaped when she began to cry. "I-I can't believe it. First I knock over your things, and then I get blood and pee all over your bed!"

I burst out into laughter. She turned to glare at me. "I told you to stop because I had to-to go!" She crossed her arms angrily and I began to laugh harder.

I finally stopped laughing five seconds later. "That's not pee. It's a natural bodily fluid that you produce when you orgasm."

"What's that?" She frowned at me.

"Like...how I just made you feel."

"Wh-what happened just now?" She flushed and I gaped in disbelief that I would be the one to have this conversation with her.

"Have you heard of sex?"

"Yeah..." she looked down sadly. "My father says that it's something I'll have to do with my husband on my wedding night to have a child."

I growled angrily. Her head snapped back up. "Has he touched you?!"

"Touched me?"

I tried to calm myself down. "Like I just did." She blushed and shook her head. I began to calm down and lean over to whisper in her ear. "A girl and a girl can have sex too. Like how I just touched you?"

"You mean we made a baby?!" She screeched at me. I immediately felt ashamed of myself. I did not expect her to be so pure and sheltered.

"No, no." I took a deep breath. "Sex isn't just for making babies. Sometimes, it's to make you feel good, like I just did to you? That's called an orgasm." I continued. "But I was just playing with you back there. If I had sex with you, trust me, you would feel the difference." I growled lowly. She began to blush again.

"Wh-why did it hurt a little bit after when you pr-pressed..." she trailed off, mumbling unintelligibly.

"Because you're a virgin." She watched me in innocent confusion. "It means you've never had sex before, so you have a this layer of skin inside of you. When someone puts something in there and tears it, that's called losing your virginity." She winced.

"Is it supposed to be very meaningful?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Yes...I suppose it is."

She looked down again. "D-do you still have yours?" I hesitated before shaking my head at her. She blushed.

I changed the subject. "I'm sorry for touching you the way I did. I didn't know..."

"W-will you take mine?" I stared at her in shock. She fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Why?"

"W-well you said it was meaningful and I trust you..." she mumbled  "I'm sorry, forget I said anything-"

I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips again, cutting her off. She sighed in content and leaned into the kiss. "This is why." She said after I pulled away.

"Why what?"

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, dragging me down to lay beside her. "You asked me why I came. So I could do this." She sighed in content as she molded her body into mine and buried her face into my hair. I hesitated before pulling my arms around her. I could feel her smile against my neck as I held her. This was a prime example of getting carried away. I sighed as well and attempted to enjoy holding my mate for the time being, however short it may be.

Not long after, the sound of her adorable snores filled the room. I wanted to keep holding her, but I realized that I had to at least clean up all of the glass first. I slowly got up and stood up. I picked up her dress first and shook it for large pieces of glass. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed a crumpled piece of parchment fall to the ground. I picked it up and began to read.

Rarely do the sun and moon meet,
As all are jealous of their relationship.
When they reunite, all is serene,
Basking in the sight of their magnificence.

———————————————————————————
*edited*

Hey everyone!

I'm not very experienced in writing these scenes - oh well. I think it turned out fine!

-Cindy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 119 14
Natalia 'Talia' Ashford, a creative, compassionate soul, who has always believed in the power of love. But after a painful breakup, she becomes disil...
104K 6.6K 44
Completed ✨👸🏼 Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
4.5K 240 35
Princess Isabela Dmitria Luciana Vaduva of Acriania is well aware of how her story is supposed to go--stay closeted, become 'King Samuilu', marry a p...
2.9K 145 14
Nico had been mistreated all their life, by their father, stepmother, siblings, and even their friends. When an invitation arrives from the royal fam...