exchange students ➯ norenmin

By nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... More

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】

3.6K 144 136
By nahyuckle8611

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

❝Renjun!❞ Dejun shouted as he catch up with the said boy.

Turning to his side where Dejun is, Renjun raised a brow. ❝What is it?❞

❝Can I walk you home?❞ The older asked.

Renjun chuckles, ❝My home is too far away from school. What do you mean?❞

❝Then let's go out. You, me and Yuanjun. Just like the old times when the three of us were still the bestest of friends!❞ Dejun exclaimed and without waiting for the younger's answer, he started dragging Renjun with him to find Yuanjun.

❝You two are so busy with your love lives, I can't believe you forgot about me being your friend.❞ Dejun intentionally pouts cutely and earned a smack from Yuanjun.

❝Geez, just say you're jealous cause you haven't found a new Renjun.❞ The girl states as the three of them walks out from school.

❝I mean, yeah but I think I have. You know Hendery right?❞ Dejun asked and the his two friends nodded. ❝So yeah, I started catching feelings for him and uhh... c-confessed.❞ He added and covered his blushing cheeks so the two wont be able to see and tease him.

❝What did he say?❞ Renjun asked.

Dejun pursed his lips as his cheeks turned even more red than before. ❝H-he said that the feeling are m-mutual!❞ The boy squeaks in the end as he hid his blushing face in his hands.

❝Really?! Congrats bro!❞ Renjun ruffles his hair and removed his hands from hiding his blushing face.

❝You two would make a great couple!❞ Yuanjun and Renjun states at the same time.

❝Jinx!❞

❝Buy me the limited edition moomin plushie!❞ Renjun shouted as he was the first one to say jinx.

A well built man then appeared in front of the three which made them stop on their tracks. They looked at each other as they were communicating with their eyes. The man then took off his black sunglasses before speaking. ❝Huang Renjun. Zhu Yuanjun. Xiao Dejun.❞

The three looked up at the man who said their names. ❝I'm sorry but who?❞ Yuanjun tried to get the three of them away from the man.

❝The three of you. Men, get them.❞ The man ordered and another five man showed in front of the three and dragged them inside a van.

❝Let us go you nasty looking asshole who doesn't look like a man at all!❞ Yuanjun squirmed in the man's tight hold on her arms. She's not going to let these men kidnap her and her brothers.

❝Tell that to our boss later.❞ One of the man said and sprayed something to the three.

What's taking them so long? Jaemin whines.

Jeno, Jaemin and Chenle had been waiting for Renjun and Yuanjun for an hour now by the school gates.

The school is about to close, they should have been here already. Chenle states as he kept on looking around their surroundings, trying to spot either Renjun or Yuanjun.

Just call them, problem solve. Jeno said and pulled out his phone from his pocket to call Renjun.

It was ringing but no one is picking up. They kept calling the number for the fifth time already but it seems like Renjun doesn't have any plan on answering the call (it's what the three thinks).

I'll call Yuanjun. Chenle said and took out his phone to call the girl.

Guys wait! Jaemin suddenly exclaimed. His phone was ringing. Oh wait, it's Dejun. Jaemin disappointedly says after seeing the caller's id but nonetheless, he answered the call.

Put it in speaker mode! Chenle quickly says after Jaemin answered the call.

Hello, what do you want?

❝I don't know what language you are speaking but I have Renjun with me. If you still want to see him alive, tell his mother and grandfather to meet us by the abandoned building near their company.❞ The man who kidnapped the three said and ended after he finished his words.

Jeno and Chenle had their eyes widen while Jaemin cluelessly look at the both of them with a cute pout. Who and what is it? Jaemin asked as he didn't want to feel left out.

S-s-someone kidnapped R-r-renjun hyung. Chenle had a hard time speaking as he was close to crying. He can't believe that his cousin was once again kidnapped.

Where are you going? Jaemin stopped Jeno from standing by holding his wrist as he was about to stand up.

Saving Renjun. Jeno simply answered and gently removed his boyfriend's hold from his wrist before running away from them.

Shaking his head, Jaemin got back to reality after seeing Jeno ran away from them. He spaced out a bit as he still can't believe that Renjun got kidnapped. Chenle, call Mrs.Huang or the police! Jaemin ordered the younger before running after Jeno.

W-who should I call? Chenle asked himself and stared at his phone for a while before getting an idea on who he should call.

❝Will you stop crying?!❞ One of the man, who's guarding the three, shouted as he slapped Renjun's cheeks harshly.

❝Hey! Don't you dare lay another finger on my friends or I'll kill you!❞ Yuanjun growled at the man who just slapped Renjun.

❝W-what do you want from us?!❞ Dejun yelled as he glares at the familiar man in front of them.

The man then laughs evilly. ❝Oh young master, don't act like you don't know anything. Have you forgotten what your father ordered us?❞

Both Yuanjun and Renjun had their attention focused on Dejun who's now crying. ❝Let us go you assholes!❞ Dejun struggles to get out from the chair he is tied to.

The man was about to punch Dejun on the stomach but was stopped by a knock on the door. ❝The boss is here.❞

The man then left to meet their 'boss' who just arrived a moment ago.

And it also gave the three a chance to do their plan. Dejun clearly knows how to remove a rope from his wrist as he was trained by his father when he was little.

Renjun squirms around the chair as an attempt to get rid of the rope that's tightly knotted around his wrist from his back.

❝Stop squirming, it'll only hurt your wrist more.❞ Dejun scolded him and went behind the chair to untie the rope on Renjun's wrist.

After untying the rope, both of the boys quickly went to Yuanjun and helped her untie the ropes around her.

Yes, ropes. She's surrounded by ropes. The man in charge ordered his men to securely tie the girl with the ropes as she kept on finding a way to untie them. ❝You two, just escape already. Leave me now, they might be coming back already. It'll take the two of you forever if you help me untie these ropes.❞

Renjun shook his head aggressively. ❝We're not leaving you! The three of us promised to stay by each other's side through thick and thin!❞ The boy reminded his friend about the promise they made when they were little.

❝Where are they?❞ A voice was heard from the outside of the room.

Yuanjun bit her lip tightly where it came to a point that it started bleeding. Blinking her tears away, she started pushing the two boys away from her. ❝I said leave! Just leave me now! Escape already! I don't need your stupid help, I can handle myself properly! Now leave!❞

❝We're not going to leave you! The three of us will escape from here.❞ Dejun says as he continued to untie the ropes around the girl.

After minutes of struggling to get the ropes off from Yuanjun, they had successfully removed all of it. ❝It's this room.❞ They heard another voice spoke from the outside.

❝I told you to leave! Why didn't you two listened?!❞ Yuanjun groans in frustration as she eyed the door knob twisting open.

❝What do you think you three are doing?!❞ A man in his late forties shouted after entering the room to see the three freed from the ropes that's tightly around their wrists and body a while ago (as what the man in charge told him).

Dejun tilts his head after getting a clear view of the man who's holding up a gun to Renjun. ❝Dad?❞ He asked in a whisper tone but still, the man heard him.

❝Son? What are you doing here?❞ Dejun's father asked him and lowered his gun as he walks near his son.

❝What happened to you? Who did this to you?❞ His father asked after seeing his bruised face. He then turned around to face his men and pointed a gun at them. ❝Who beat my son?!❞

Make your escape now! Dejun whispered-yelled at his friends who's hiding behind the scattered boxes. Who knew being bilingual could help you?

Renjun! A familiar voice echoed around the hallway that's just outside of the room the three are in.

Oh my god, this idiot. Renjun muttered under his breath as he identified who the voice belongs to.

And with that, Renjun planned his escape and crawled towards the door that's widely open as he drags Yuanjun with him.

❝Where do you think you're going?❞ Dejun's father asked as he stopped Renjun from escaping with him gripping tightly on the boy's hair and raised him from the ground.

❝D-dad! Let him go!❞ Dejun pleads as he sees the younger having a hard time getting the old man's hand off from his hair.

And with that, Dejun's father detached his firm grip from Renjun's hair which made the younger fall on his knees on the ground. ❝I'll gladly do that, son.❞ The man said and stood beside his son before pointing a gun at Renjun.

❝Watch how I eliminate the boy who broke your heart.❞ Dejun's father chuckles before pulling off the trigger of his gun.

❝Renjun!❞

The boy fell on the ground as blood drips from the place where he got shot at which is by his heart.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

sorry ㅠ^ㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 559 20
「 requests are open 」 norenmin oneshots because i love norenmin so much<3 ↳ if you request smut, it will be vague because i'm not good at that! ...
601K 22.7K 36
➵ what happens when you enter your new apartment only to be met by two boys kissing on the couch? warning; • fluff • a lot of fluff • a bit of smut...
50.3K 1.9K 25
When the distraught and distracted student, Huang Renjun, is closing out his first year of college, he gets news that his mother's job is transferrin...
433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...