exchange students ➯ norenmin

By nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... More

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟏𝟖【friend】

3.4K 167 114
By nahyuckle8611

How could you?! The youngest of the three exclaimed as he jumped on the bed and trapped the two in a tight hug.

Renjun stayed still on his place as he was processing what Jaemin just did. He expected for the boy to slap him or something because his boyfriend just kissed him but no. Jaemin trapped them in a tight hug.

Y-you're not mad? Renjun managed to asked after getting back to his senses.

Jaemin shook his head and stole a quick peck on Renjun's lips and giggles. Nope! Have you forgotten that I also love you?

N-no. The chinese male answers while looking at everything except for the boy's eyes that's in front of him.

Jaemin chuckles and went on Renjun's other side. Let's sleep. The boy said as he pulls Renjun down beside him and wraps an arm around the chinese's waist.

I love the both of you so much. Jeno mumbles as he gave a peck on both of the boy's' forehead. He then smiled at the sight of the two. Jaemin is holding onto Renjun's body as if his life depended on it.

Sleep. Renjun patted the free space on his other side.

Jeno nodded and laid down. H-hey... R-r-renjun The raven haired boy spoke nervously.

The older turned around to face the boy who just called him. Jeno now regrets calling him. When the older turned around to face him, for a moment, everything slowed down. And it somehow reminded him of their first meeting.

What is it? The older asked sleepily which brought Jeno back to present as he was about to reminisce the moment he and the chinese boy met.

Jeno then felt his cheeks heat up by the question he's about to ask to the older. D-does it hurt? He asked and quickly looked away from the older as he hid his now red cherry face.

N-not really. The older answered in a whispering tone as he also felt his cheeks heating up by the question.

Can I join the two of you next time? Jaemin asked, destroying the two older boys' blushing contest.

Renjun had his cheeks redder than before after hearing what the youngest of them three wants while Jeno? He had composes himself and nodded enthusiastically.

Jeno then quickly sat up and faced Jaemin. You should hear Injunnie's singing skills! He sounds like an angel!

Renjun quickly laid on his stomach and hid his face in his pillow as he tried his best to not listen to Jeno telling Jaemin on how their unforgettable night went.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

❝Mama!❞ Renjun shouts as he searched for his mother in their big ass home.

After a whole thirty minutes of trying to find his mother, Renjun had decided to eat breakfast as he haven't had one ever since he woke up.

Mrs.Li then handed Renjun his breakfast and bowed as she was about to leave but Renjun stopped her from it and asked, ❝Mrs.Li, where's mama?❞

❝She didn't told you?❞

❝Told me what?❞

❝Your parents went on a business trip to korea. They'll be staying there for a week.❞

Renjun just nods as he doesn't know how to response to Mrs.Li telling him about his parents going on a business trip for a week. The maid then left after a minute to continue her work in the kitchen.

My Injunnie! Jaemin happily says as he entered the dining room with Jeno following him from behind.

Jaemin had sat down on Renjun's right and Jeno on his left. Why am I always in the middle? Renjun complaints. He doesn't like being in the middle.

Jaemin cautiously looked around the room before leaning forward to whisper the answer in Renjun's blushing ear. Because you're bottom. Plus, our ship name is norenmin and ren is in the middle.

The older had his eyes widen as he clench jaw out of annoyance. Yah! Stop── He was so ready to attack Jaemin but quickly composed himself as he saw an old man entering the dining room.

Mrs.Li then also showed up with two plates of food which were probably for Jeno and Jaemin. She placed the two plates in front of Jeno and Jaemin and bowed at the old man as a sign of respect before leaving and going back to the kitchen.

Renjun had his brows raised at the old man who sat in the opposite seat from him. ❝What do you want from me, oldie.❞

❝Am I not allowed to see my grandson?❞ His grandfather asked and called Mrs.Li back to ask her to give him a cup of coffee.

❝Yes.❞

❝Oh, then I am allowed to see my fake grandson then.❞ The old man chuckles to himself and earned a perplexed look from Renjun.

❝Anyways, I just want you to know that me and your mother had arranged a marriage for you with the son of the Samsung company in korea. You're going to marry the son of the founder when the both of you turn nineteen.❞

Renjun can't believe what he is hearing right now. He's arranged to marry a boy he doesn't even know? This old man and his mother are crazy.

❝We want to merge our companies together so we could become the world's biggest company.❞ The old man added.

Jeno understood everything the old man had said. He quickly held Renjun's hand under the table and caress it, hoping to atleast comfort Renjun a little as he looks like he's about to break down any minute from now.

❝W-why? Why?! Why are you like this to me?! Why are you and mother keeps on pushing me to things I don't even want or know?! Why do you two keep on controlling my life?! Why?! Just why?!❞ Renjun snapped. Tears started falling down on his face as he shouts at the old man in front of him.

Renjun, calm down. We're not going to let you get married. You're only ours. Jeno calmly spoke as he continued to caress the older's hand.

Jaemin had his brow raised at Jeno. He understood what Renjun's grandfather told our Injunnie? He thought to himself as he looks at the old man who's taking a sip from his hot coffee. His attention then went to his two boys as his heart shattered into a billion pieces. Renjun is crying and Jeno also looks like he's also about to cry.

❝Please excuse us for a bit.❞ Jaemin did his best to speak in mandarin as he still isn't familiar with the language despite of living in china for three months. He should atleast know how to excuse himself.

Not waiting for a response from Renjun's grandfather, Jaemin stood up from his seat and dragged the two boys out from the dining room and to their bedroom.

Mind telling me what's wrong with both of you?

Renjun's grandfather arranged a fixed marriage for Renjun with the son of the Sa── let's just comfort Renjun. Jeno pulled Jaemin on Renjun's bed and both of them then comforted their small chinese lover.

❝Hello?❞ Renjun answered his phone without looking at the contact's name as he was trapped between his two lover's arms. He put the call on speaker mode and waited for the caller to speak.

❝Can you atleast give me a chance to be friends with you again?❞

Sighing deeply in annoyance, Renjun removed Jeno and Jaemin's arms around him and got out of bed.

❝If I give you a chance, will you stop bothering me?❞

❝Yup!❞

❝Okay fine. I'm giving you a chance to be my friend again, Xiao Dejun. Don't make me regret it.❞

❝Will do! And by the way, Yangyang forced me to kiss him that day I──❞ Renjun cut the older's word.

❝Yeah yeah, I know. You already told me that a million of times already.❞ Renjun slightly chuckles and ended the call.

Climbing back on his bed, he laid down between the two again and faced Jaemin whose eyes are open with one of his brows raised. Who was that?

Just a new friend of mine, again.

❝I miss them.❞

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

this book is full of angst, i should change (in the future) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
128K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
210K 6K 20
Under editing so a lot doesnt make any sense Jeno and Jaemin is the famous Nomin couple. Jaemin and Jeno are both singers and models. They love each...
28K 544 20
「 requests are open 」 norenmin oneshots because i love norenmin so much<3 ↳ if you request smut, it will be vague because i'm not good at that! ...