exchange students ➯ norenmin

By nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... More

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】

3.6K 172 80
By nahyuckle8611

Aug 08 2015

7am || Saturday

Groaning, Renjun lazily sat up from his bed and searched for his phone under his pillow that had been ringing for some good time now. And without looking at the contact's name, he pressed the answer button and spoke harshly. The fuck do you want?

❝Your love!❞ The person from the other line cheerfully answered.

Shut up and let me sleep some more. Renjun said to the person from the other line and ended the call.

And don't even bother calling me again. The chinese male added as he looked sternly at Jaemin who was about to call him again from his bed while cuddling with Jeno.

The younger could only just laugh as he cooed at the older who went back to sleep. He's so cute. Jaemin quietly mumbled as he buried his face in Jeno's neck and inhaled his boyfriend's sweet scent.

Who's cute? Jeno asked, still half asleep.

Me. The younger cutely says and cuddled closer to Jeno.

Yo! Love birds! Wake up! A girl shouted as she plays a song from NTC from her phone with it's volume to the fullest.

The girl then sat down on Jaemin's bed which she and her 'friend' shared as Renjun had planned a sleepover the other day. Jeno and Jaemin shared Jeno's bed while Renjun? He had his own bed to himself.

Yuanjun's face softens as she watch the younger girl sleeps peacefully. Hey, Byeollie, wake up. She whispered softly, afraid to anger the girl as she knew very well that Eunbyeol doesn't like being woken up in the weekends.

No~! The younger whined and threw a pillow at the person who just cut her beautiful dream. It was about her and her crush. They were at a grass field like those in the movies. Both of them were wearing pretty white dresses. They ran around the field as they were playing tag. The older was the it.

Long story short, she's dreaming about her and Yuanjun.

Sighing, the girl left her friend and sat on Renjun's bed as she weakly pulled the younger's arms as an attempt to wake him up. ❝Renjun! Come on~ you're my only hope! Wake up!❞

❝Mr. Huang?❞ A knock was heard from the door.

❝Yes Mrs.Li?❞ Renjun asked as the door opened and a maid in her late forties peeked at the room.

❝Your mother wanted me to call all of you for breakfast now.❞ The maid answered and closed the door after.

Renjun lazily got out from his bed and entered the bathroom to do his morning routines. After some minutes inside the bathroom, the boy then went out and entered his walk in closet to change clothes.

Looking around his closet while changing his clothes, his eyes landed on his calendar and remembered that today is a special day. ❝I should call him.❞ The boy thought out loud and quickly went out of his closet to get his phone under his pillow.

Jumping on his bed with a wide smile, he searched for his phone under his pillow only to find nothing. He looked around the room and his friends are nowhere to be found already. Guessing by the noises from downstairs, they're probably eating breakfast already.

Whoever hid my phone will get a good beating from me. Renjun thought to himself as he exited his room to go downstairs and join his friends for breakfast.

👼

Still curious on who stole his phone, the boy scanned the people eating around him. And as he does that, his eyes landed on the clock just beside the door that was separating the dining room and the kitchen.

8:08 am.

Dejun should be calling him now.

Renjun eyed the clocked as it hit 8:13 already and still, he haven't heard a phone ringing. Tired of waiting, he stopped eating his breakfast and went upstairs to his room and started searching for his phone.

You hid it under my pillow?! The older accidentally shouted as he and his boyfriend was walking their way back to their room.

The younger just nodded, not embarrassed or guilty or anything. Just happy. Why would you hide Renjun's phone under my pillow? Jeno asked once again.

Because I feel like joking around with him. The younger shrugged and stopped in front of their room's door. He hesitated for a while if he should open it or not.

He was about to let Jeno open the door but before either one of them opens it, the door went flying as a smiling Renjun came out from the room all dressed up.

Where are you going? Both of the korean boys asked at the same time.

Somewhere. The chinese male simply answered before pushing the two away from his path and hopped his way downstairs.

What's with him all of a sudden? He looks so excited. Jaemin asked as he watch his Renjun disappear from his sight.

Picasso is probably just going out with another date with his beloved boyfriend, Xiao Dejun. Jeno states as he noticed that every Saturday, Renjun would go out all dressed up and go home late at night. And he once stalked him and saw that he was secretly meeting his boyfriend.

What's wrong? Jaemin's worried voice snapped Jeno out from his thoughts. He looked at his boyfriend and saw him looking all worried as he talks to someone on the phone.

Alright, I'll go there now. And the younger ended the call.

Jaemin looked at his boyfriend with a pout as he felt sorry as he's going to leave his boyfriend all alone inside of their room. I need to go somewhere. The younger finally said after contemplating whether he should tell him or just leave without saying anything.

Where in somewhere exactly? Jeno asked as his voice become stern and deep in the end.

Uh.. just somewhere in somewhere. Jaemin says as he simply tried to get out of the room and as he reached the door, he quickly ran off.

Jeno sighs deeply. He's alone inside of their room yet again. ❝Why do they always leave me?❞ The boy voiced out his thoughts loudly and laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Renjun walks around the park, searching for a specific someone who told him to meet him there by text. ❝This guy, I should be the one doing a surprise not him. It's his birthday not mine.❞ The boy talks to himself as he continued to search for his boyfriend around the small private park that's not that too far from his home.

It can't be that hard to find Dejun. The park is small, he should've met him already. The older just texted him earlier that he was already at the park.

Not giving up, Renjun started to mark the places he had gone by and with that, he managed to find a familiar back not far from his place.

He was planning on surprising the older with a back hug but came to a halt as he saw him with someone else.

Kissing.

And to make matters worse, it was Yangyang.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.9K 25
When the distraught and distracted student, Huang Renjun, is closing out his first year of college, he gets news that his mother's job is transferrin...
182K 9.7K 64
Mark and Donghyuck are ready to start a new chapter in their lives- with Donghyuck flying over to Canada for Mark's graduation before they embark on...
28K 544 20
「 requests are open 」 norenmin oneshots because i love norenmin so much<3 ↳ if you request smut, it will be vague because i'm not good at that! ...
600K 22.7K 36
➵ what happens when you enter your new apartment only to be met by two boys kissing on the couch? warning; • fluff • a lot of fluff • a bit of smut...