exchange students ➯ norenmin

Par nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... Plus

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟏𝟒【attack】

3.7K 165 72
Par nahyuckle8611

What are you two doing?!

Renjun quickly stood up and made weird hand movements at the girl while trying to say his reasons, ❝It's not what it looks like! I swear!❞

❝Geez, that excuse is so overrated. You're caught red handed Huang, now explain.❞ The girl said and crossed her arms while raising a brow at Renjun who's a sweating mess.

❝I swear! That kiss was an accident!❞ Renjun gritted his teeth as he saw a playful smirk plastered on Yuanjun's lips.

Hey, if you two are talking about the kiss, I just want to say that it wasn't an accident. I meant it. Jaemin butted in their conversation as he moved the swing while petting Renjun's dog.

❝Oh~ so you're in a secret relationship with Jaemin ey?❞ The girl raised a brow at the younger suspiciously.

❝I am not. Why are you even here?❞ Renjun asked, obviously annoyed at how the girl is teasing him.

❝Well, just wanted to say to look up at there.❞ Yuanjun answered as she points at Renjun's house rooftop and saw a boy chilling on the edge of the thick wall while he swayed his legs like a child who couldn't reach the floor whenever he sits on a chair.

❝Oh my god! Why didn't you told me sooner?!❞ Renjun panicked and quickly went inside the house.

Jaemin watched the older ran inside the house as quickly as he can before looking cluelessly at the girl. What did you say to him? The boy asked.

Yuanjun just shrugged as an answer and pointed the boy who's still chilling on the edge of the thick wall's rooftop. Oh. Jaemin mumbled.

Aren't you scared? He might jump off any minute from now. The girl said as she looks back at the boy on the rooftop.

Jaemin then also shrugged. Then if he wants to jump then let him be. That's his choice. The boy said and left.

J-jeno! Renjun shouted in between his irregular breathing.

Jeno turned around as the rooftop's door slammed opened and heard Renjun shouting his name.

Renjun? What are you doing here? The raven haired boy asked as he jumped off from the wall and approached the panting boy.

Y-you! D-don't scare me──ah! Renjun clenched his head as he felt pain in there. He's breathing became short and he was now trying to catch up with his breathing.

H-hey, w-what's happening to you? Jeno asked as he caught Renjun from falling on the ground. Renjun just shook his head and detached himself from Jeno's hold and started walking away.

N-n-nothing. The older manage to say before falling on the ground. He sat on the ground and held on the ground for support.

Are you having an attack? The raven haired boy asked and sat down beside Renjun.

The older shook his head as a no. Lee Jeno! Jaemin's voice echoed at the staircase by the entrance door. Both boys sitting on the ground looked up and saw Jaemin walking towards them, eyes focused on his phone.

Come on, I'll bring you to your room. Jeno said as he stood up from the ground and dusted off his pants before helping Renjun to stand back on his feet.

Jaemin then looked up from his phone to Renjun and Jeno. He raised a brow at the sight in front of him. Jeno carried Renjun on his back while the older comfortably rest his head on the younger's shoulder and soon nuzzle his head on the younger's neck.

Don't overreact, he was having an attack. Jeno said as he passed by Jaemin who had been staring at them ever since he got his eyes off from his phone.

👼

How did you know he was having an attack? Jaemin asked once Jeno had tucked Renjun in his bed. The chinese male accidentally slept on Jeno's back on the way to their room.

Jeno had stayed on Renjun's bed ever since he laid the older on his own bed and it looks like he's not planning on getting off from the bed. Jaemin on the other hand was admiring the view of Jeno taking care of Renjun.

I just know. Jeno said and smiled unconsciously as he brushed off the hair that was covering Renjun's eyes away.

Renjun moved at the contact of Jeno's hand on his hair. What are you doing? Renjun asked as he held Jeno's hand to stop him from playing with his hair and he still had his eyes closed.

Jeno froze for a second before quickly getting off from Renjun's bed and to his bed. Anyways, I just remembered, I need to meet Eunbyeol and Yuanjun for our project, bye. The boy got his phone from his bed and sprinted out from the room.

Now, it's only Renjun and Jaemin inside the room.

A-are you fine now? Jaemin asked after a minute of a long silence in the room.

W-what happened to me? Renjun asked back as he held his blanket tightly.

I don't actually know but Jeno said you were having an──

And with just the mention of Jeno's name, Renjun had gotten off from his bed and went near Jaemin as he bombarded him with questions. Where's Jeno?! Is he fine? Did that idiot jumped off?! Oh god, please tell me he didn't! I'm not taking responsibility of that idiot's death. Where even is──

The older boy's words was cut when Jaemin stood up from Jeno's bed and wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist. Hush, Jeno didn't jumped. And why do you care so much about him? The younger pouted cutely and slowly leaned closer to Renjun's face as he stares at the older's lips.

W-what are you d-doing? The flustered male asked as he moved his face away from Jaemin as much as he can. Nope. Not today satan. He wont allow Jaemin to steal another kiss from him and that's final.

Get away from me you pervert! The older shouted at the top of his lungs. He thought that the younger would let him go by now as he just shouted and the people just outside of his room or from downstairs had probably heard him shouting but boy he was wrong.

Jaemin had leaned more closer to Renjun. The younger brushed his lips on the older's before placing it gently on Renjun's. The two stayed in an awkward position for awhile and Jaemin hadn't moved his lips, he just placed it on Renjun's, that's it.

❝Renjun! Meet my── I think we should knock first, yeah?❞ Yuanjun laughs nervously as she quickly closed the door of Renjun's room after seeing him and Jaemin 'kissing'.

Jeno raised a brow at how Yuanjun is acting right now. It's as if she just saw a ghost inside the room. What's the matter? And why'd you need to knock? It's just Renjun and Jaemin inside. The raven haired boy states as he pushed Yuanjun away from the door and opened it.

There, he saw Renjun still sleeping peacefully on his bed and Jaemin slouching comfortably on his bed headboard while diligently texting someone on his phone. See?

Yuanjun sighs in relief after seeing the two pretending that they didn't just did something that would break both of their relationship. Are these two cheating from their partners with each other? The girl asked herself.

❝Hey! Huang Renjun! Wake up! I need to introduce you to my Byeollie!❞ Yuanjun shook Renjun's body aggressively and just earned a groan in return. The girl clicked her tongue, ❝And the oscar award goes to Huang Renjun!❞ Yuanjun rolled her eyes and removed Renjun's blanket from the boy's body. 

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

i just realized that there was never a chapter where there isn't a kissing scene (you get what i mean?) like for the very first chapter there wasn't any kissing scene but the few last chapters have (at this point idk what i'm saying tbh🤣)

n e ways, happy birthday to myself and thank you to whoever would greet me a happy birthday😆

this is my medal uwu (i feel like bragging and confident today, why is that? hehehhe)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.3K 963 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
182K 9.7K 64
Mark and Donghyuck are ready to start a new chapter in their lives- with Donghyuck flying over to Canada for Mark's graduation before they embark on...
210K 6K 20
Under editing so a lot doesnt make any sense Jeno and Jaemin is the famous Nomin couple. Jaemin and Jeno are both singers and models. They love each...