One Shots Rated R

By delectablefables

So this was the book I had on here but it got deleted so I'm re-uploading it. It will have the same stories b... More

corruption of innocence
Christmas Party
dangerous women
The TA

once in a life time

33.6K 99 9
By delectablefables

How could I have known that angels and devils were real? It wasn't like there was a manuscript on this kind of thing. Well if you don't count the bible, which I don't. One day they were here and the next they weren't. No one would believe me of course, hell, I don't even know if I believe me at this point. I could have been daydreaming for all I know. But I do know this, that my heart didn't start to beat until I met him.

It was on of those average summer days. Too hot to be comfortable out, yet to nice to hideout inside the air conditioning all day. The cicadas were buzzing in the trees, the sun shone down from the clouds, and there was a breeze that every time you felt it on your skin, you believed in a god. I decided today would be a good day to go down by the park, sit by the water and let my thoughts wander until something better came along.

So here I was sitting under the shade of a willow tree, trying to enjoy the fleeting weeks of summer. I didn't know it at the time, but someone was watching me underneath that willow tree. A tall, dark and handsome kind of stranger, that makes one question their morals. The kind of guy that dad's love to hate and mother's longed to have. He was standing by the edge of the wood, leaning back against a sturdy oak.

It was only chance that I happened to look over and see him. I followed the path of the breeze as if whisked my hair over my shoulder and into my face. And there he was. It was one of those heart stopping moments that romantics claim only happens once in a lifetime. He was beautiful, but in a way that hurt to look.

I should have known then that this man was otherworldly. There is no possible way that he wasn't hand selected by the angels on high and made to be their king. By all accounts, he was the definition of the kind of man that you steered clear from. And most other days I would have. I'm not stupid. I know what trouble looks like, and it looks like him.

Maybe it was the humid cloud hovering in the air, suffocating out all reason, or maybe it was the way I felt his eyes pierce through my skin down to the bones that held me up, but I do know this, nothing could have stopped me from going to him.

He was like a acid trip that took you to another world, and this was before I touched him. I knew then and there that my life was going to change. For better or for worse I didn't know, but I sure as hell didn't care.

It felt like I was floating, walking on water, like the stories at church were Jesus walked across the water to the disciples on the boat. Before I could blink I was in front of him. My pink sundress floating on the wind. When he reached out his hand to me, I knew, I just knew that it would feel like the most incredible sensation.

So I took it, letting the morphine like drip take over, relaxing into him, I let him led me back, into the woods where all the prying eyes of crows could not watch us. Once I could no longer hear the sounds of the world outside, he stopped.

It was deadly quiet, only the sweet rustle of tree branches and the crying of the birds could be heard. He didn't speak much, he only asked for my name. The sound that came out of his mouth was like a thousand sirens singing, like what hearing the first babies laugh must have felt like. I responded in a whisper to afraid to break the quiet of the woods and the smooth tone of his voice echoing out around us.

He gently guided my back to a tree, letting it support my weight as one of his hands came and caressed my face. I don't know what doing drugs is like, but it had to have felt something like this. There was fire under my skin, everywhere he touched left a blazing trail of need, something I had never felt before. No one had made me want to feel it before. Something inside of me snapped and I wrenched him close to me, capturing his stare into my eyes. They were the most vivid color green, like prime time summer when the leaves have burst to life from their long dead winter state.

I could feel the curve of his body up against me, a man had never come this close to me before. I wouldn't let them. But this was something different, even with my body flush against his, it wasn't enough. I wanted to feel him, every inch of him against me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but I knew what I wanted it to be.

I wanted him to put his face to mine. To feel the heat under his lips, the blood rushing into my face. I knew that he could tell what I wanted, my arms wrapped around his thick, tall frame. My frame stretched to the max, pushing my pale pink covered breasts against his chest. My core against his.

I wanted him. I wanted him like I've never wanted anything before. I could live without sunlight, water, food, family, but I swear I would die right then and there if he didn't kiss me. He let a small smirk slip through before he leaned his head down to mine. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath hot on my cheek.

It was magnetic the kind of pull he had on me, something that no boy had ever had before. He looked down into my eyes, before gently, barely touching his cool lips to mine. It was brief, too brief, but he soon consumed me. His lips pulled at my own, I let myself open up fully. I let him suck my bottom lip into his mouth, nipping gently with his teeth. I groaned, this was the kind of the thing that didn't happen.

We were moving in unison soon, a kind of rhythmic tango that you only learn from experience. He knew just how to make me putty in his hands. His lips soon moved from mine, down my jawline, nipping and sucking tenderly as he went. They latched themselves onto my collarbone, to a spot of skin that sent a flood of heat down into my core.

I moaned and I felt him smile against me. Slowly pushing the straps of my dress down over my shoulder, he moved down them leaving little kisses as he went. Soon the only protection I had from the outside world was gone, and I was left bare and exposed in the late afternoon sunlight.

He drank me in, caressing and touching as he went. I had never felt the warm palm of a male hand grasp my breast before. Who knew that a sensation so trivial could bring such pleasure. The little pink buds stood up to greet him, wanting him to give them his love and attention. His warm mouth was on a whole different level of ecstasy. He skillfully cared and dotted on them before turning his attention back to my face.

I knew then that I would do whatever it was that he wanted. I grabbed a hold of his t-shirt and tugged it off of his head, exposing a well looked after physic. The tanned dark skin left me salivating. What really caught my attention were the little scars that lined his torso. They were angry white lines that zigged and zagged this way and that.

I had never felt so sad in my life, that this eretrical creature could be wounded just like all men. Gently kissing the line of his left shoulder I placed kisses everywhere I could see. I needed this beautiful being to know that he was the reason I was alive, that he was what I was waiting for.

He quickly brought my face back up to his and placed a soft langue kiss on my lips. While he proceed to lavish me with kisses, his hand leaned over and attached itself to my core. I pushed back on the tree, giving him more access to the deepest, darkest part of me. No one had ever touched me like this.

His fingers were quick, but slow enough that the burning flame of desire took over. I groaned in agony and pleasure. How could one such as himself know how to inflict this much damage but yet be able to keep it hidden inside me.

I reached out and ran my fingers through his long hair, tugging on it, letting him know just how much he was affecting me. Soon the pleasurist torture stopped and I took the chance to reach out and grasp him through his jeans. He was big, big enough that for the first time I saw him I felt afraid. Nothing like this had ever been inside me before, but I was going to be damned if I pussied out and didn't let him.

He let out a groan and rolled himself into my hand, I let him rub against me, feeling the sensation shoot through him and I. He took my hand away, unzipping his jeans for himself and throwing them aside. Something that I never thought I would see came out. He was going commando. Which meant that his member was out on full display.

Even though I had never seen one in person before, it was so much better than I expected. The glistening tip stood at attention, letting me know just how excited he was. Nothing in my world of book and internet porn could have prepared me for this. Reaching down between us, he grasped his dick, letting the pre-cum coat the length of him.

My mouth watered at the sight, I wanted to taste him so badly, but he had other ideas. Before I knew it I was in the air being held up against the rough bark of the tree and the velvety flesh of my lover. He reached down while peppering kisses on my skin, and lined up his dick with my entrance.

Soon enough he slowly pushed the tip in, causing a string of curses to leave my mouth. He inched himself in further and further as the pain grew more and more intense. I carved my name into his back with my nails. He let himself breath for a moment while I got adjusted to his length inside of me.

It was filling me up, ripping me open but in the best way possible. When the pain started to subside, he began to move himself in and out of me. I groaned out, it was the strangest sensation I had ever felt. Letting him take control, he began to move faster and faster and I became more and more vocal as the pleasure increased.

The panting of our breath, the short sweet sounds of decadence that left his mouth could all be keep me from releasing on him. The most vivid colors filled behind my eyes, and it only got intense as he strived to reach his release. I cried out again and again, feeling another wave of love build up inside of me. He was destroying me from the inside out, it was something most girls my age had experienced but at the same time, I knew that I would never get this feeling ever again.

At the thought of that, I rode with him harder, encouraging him to feel release. I needed him to, because I know that I wouldn't be fully satisfied until he was. I kissed his mouth again and again, tugging on his hair, anything that would bring him inside of me. Finally I felt his motions get sloppy, he was breathing heavier and heavier. I knew that the moment was coming, the moment that I had been waiting for. I wanted him to cum inside of me. I don't know why, but I do know that the longer he took the more hungry I became for it. I cried out as his release set off my own for a third time. The thick ropes shot out and upside of me, leaving a warm welcoming feeling inside.

As quickly as he had come, he was gone. Putting on his clothes, kissing me on the forehead and walking back out of the woods and into civilization. I don't know how long I sat on ground for, but I know that by the time I was able to dress myself and walk out of the woods, back to the park, the sun was setting.

I didn't see him again, I don't know who he was, where he came from or why he choose me. But I do know that the little baby growing inside of me, will be a part of him. A part of us that will grow and continue the line of our lusted love. I thank whatever in the universe sent him to me. I believe in it more now, I can see more clearly now, and I have never felt so alive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 5 8
Some one/smutshots of the dsmp x yn, some OCs and some of the other dsmp members! I will not write smut about the minors and if any of them see this...
96.1K 407 50
****WARNING****** ****Strong sexual content Not for anyone under 18***** ****If you don't like this type of story please do not read**** Do you need...
9.7K 42 9
This is a one shot STRICTLY smut book! if you are uncomfortable with that, please do not read this. Mature language will be used!
183K 3.2K 31
DISCONTINUED Listen. I wrote this since I was an air headed kid, and I had no idea wth I was doing when I'm writing all these one shots. I apologize...