My Hero// Tyler Herro

Od justawriter1313

Shes a law student that came to college to focus on her studies. Hes a outstanding basketball player that foc... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

1.7K 17 13
Od justawriter1313

Tylers POV

Emma and Mia were traveling to our first tournament game and i was excited. I really like her. And we are officially dating, you already know im hyping her up on instagram like a good boyfriend should. She posted this picture of her in my jersey and gosh dang she looked good. I was on the bus sitting by PJ and Keldon and EJ. 

"My boy T Herro aint single no more" Keldon said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know he locked down nowwww" PJ said.

"Stopppp" I replied smiling. 

"ooo he whipped too" EJ added and i couldnt take them i was laughing.

"Shes a good girl guys come on, you all like her" 

"You all about her though T, we see you" 

"Dont act like yall dont got girls"

"We all still single T" EJ said. 

"I take that back, Keldon aint got nobody" I said laughing. 

"Aye dont come at me like that" Keldon said and we all laughed.

They are right, im so about her. 

Emmas POV

Mia and i were almost there. We made a deal we know Kentucky and Duke will both win so next round we are going to see duke and then we will go back to see Kentucky since it is our school. I had on a blue romper with a jean jacket and my go to birkenstocks. I was texting Tyler back when Mia laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"Mia" 

"You know who they play tonight right?" 

"No why?" 

"They play Georgetown" (lets act like they did for the purpose of the book lol)

"Wait um what" I said looking at her.

"That means the long time favorite high school couple will be reunited"

"Hey we broke up mutually i have no beef with him" 

"Have you told Tyler though?" 

"No, i have no reason too"

"Emma Mac was a lot of firsts for you and im sure you both still have feelings for eachother" 

"Its nothing to worry about, he probably wont even notice me" I said as we pulled into our hotel. 

We got to the arena and there stood my ex boyfriend Mac Mcclung. Dang, he looked good. We dated for 3 years and Mia was right he was a lot of firsts for me. We broke up because we were going separate ways. I changed into a blue crop top and ripped jeans with vans and my hair up in a messy bun. I hadnt seen Tyler all day since they had been practicing. 

"Emma!" I heard the familiar voice and turned around with a smile.

"Hey Mac" I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he hugged me.

"Its been wayyy  to long"

"It really has!" I agreed. 

"Hows Kentucky?" 

"Pretty good, hows Gerogetown?" 

"Its nice i like it there"

"I see you been ballin out though" 

"Eh not my best"

"Man you have not changed" I said playfully pushing him as we both laughed. 

"You have though" Hes right, i have. 

"Not bad though" 

"Not bad at all, hey ill talk to you after the game" He smiled.

"Yeah for sure" I said and we both went our separate ways. 

"No feelings huh" Mia said crossing her arms.

"Its not like that" 

"Tyler looks like he thinks it is" She said and i looked up to see Tyler looking upset and confused.

"Ill tell him later" I replied as i slightly waved and he ignored me. 

Kentucky won by 2 and Tyler did not do well. Mac went off though, i was impressed. I walked to Tyler and he looked down with his hoodie on.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hi" 

"Mia and Keldon and PJ and I were gonna go get dinner you should come" I said trying to cheer him up. 

"Why dont you take Mac instead" 

"You really trying to start something with me T" I crossed my arms. 

"Im just saying"

"Im not going to do this, have a good night" I said walking away and he tried to grab my hand but i pushed his away. 

I met up with Keldon, PJ and Mia and they all looked at me.

"He not going?" PJ asked.

"Nah, hes acting all rude" I said rolling  my eyes.

"Mac came over here looking for you" Keldon said.

"Oh, I can just talk to him sometime else" I said.

"Why dont you ask him to come along?" PJ suggested.

"Fine but only cause you suggested it" 

I walked over to Mac who was changing from his t-shirt to his sweatshirt. Dang, i need to turn away this is toooo much. But actually a good sight so ill keep walking.

"Hey, good game" I smiled.

"Thanks" He said fixing the sweatshirt.

"So um Keldon, PJ, Mia, and I were going to go get some food, do you wanna come with?" I asked, why am i always this awkward even with someone i know well, actually it probably is because its literally Mac.

"Yeah, sounds fun" He smiled and grabbed his bag walking with me to the rest of the group. 

We were walking down the streets, PJ, Keldon, and Mia purposely were walking way too fast which left me and Mac trailing behind. 

"So Tyler Herro huh" He looked at me with a slight smile.

"Yeah, usually hes better than how he acted tonight i was gonna introduce you two" 

"I dont think he likes me all to well so" Mac said and we both laughed.

"Probably just a rough day" I replied.

"Seems like it"

"What about you? Any special girl in your life?" 

"Ever since you no" He replied looking ahead. 

"Oh" 

"Too busy with basketball" 

"I can tell, that jumper looks better" I said and he laughed. 

"Still better than yours" 

"You did not just disrespect me like that Mac Mcclung" I said and we both died laughing. 

"5 out of the 6 times we played eachother 1 on 1 i beat you" 

"Well i won one sooooo"

"What happened to those other 4 then?" He said making me smile.

"Mac Mcclung got too in his bag so i couldnt do anything about it" 

"Seems like it" He said opening the door to the resteraunt for me. 

I sat in between him and Mia as she texted back RJ. 

"Hey how is Cam doing?" I asked Mac.

"Hes doing good, getting a lot bigger he asks about you alot, he misses you"

"I miss my sidewalk chalk buddy too, hey your parents or you can call anytime its not like theres beef between us" 

"Okay, thanks" 

"Want to split a pizza?" I asked Mac.

"Only if its bacon pepperoni" He said making me smile, that was our pizza. 

"For old times sake" I said and we placed our order. 

I took 2 slices to start and he took 3. It was weird being here with him having the same pizza we got after every game, i kinda missed it. Tyler and i dont have a thing like this and it kinda makes me a little sad. All we have his him staying the night all the time. I wish dating could be like it was back then. More about getting to know eachother than kissing eachother, and i wish Tyler would figure that out. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

583 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
359 52 28
When Summer Write a teenage girl finds herself falling for her childhood best friend Tyler Scott does she tell him or does Summer's future with her...
17.2K 290 15
It's Lauren's first year at UConn. After being at Iowa for 2 years, she wasn't sure what to expect. What happens when she meets basketball star Paig...
168K 6.7K 50
Dior Johnson.....A lot of words to describe this individual. Mr. He's for everybody has girls coming his way left and right. Until he comes across t...