Princess Charming

By repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... More

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 28-

44.6K 932 48
By repswiftly

The song at the side kinda goes with this chapter!!!! Plus i love the song! Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Blake-

My eyes lazily flickered open, my vision blurred until everything came into focus. I felt a heavy weight on my abdomen and I look down to see Nathan’s bare muscular arm on top of me, holding onto my side keeping me firmly close to his body. I look to my right; his face inches from mine and his breathing loud but not exactly snores. He seemed so peaceful asleep, his hair messed over his eyes, his chest rising and then gently falling. My eyes trailed down my own body, the duvet up to my hips. I see myself in a white shirt that belongs to Nathan, this time I don’t question it and lie my head back down on the pillow.

Suddenly he stirs, withdrawing his arm away from me, the weight I’d gotten used to left me feeling a bit empty. I sat up, knitted my fingers and staring at him like an excited child. He sat up too, the duvet falling off him and showcasing his black boxers. My jaw drops and I ask the question that I wasn’t going to bring up because I thought I knew the answer.

“Er, Nathan,” I croak after the lack of use, “I’m in one of yours shirts and you’re not wearing pants.” I say awkwardly. He rubs his eyes and smirks.

“That’s right, Belle, fantastic observation.” He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him, covering myself with the blanket. “Yes idiot, but who put me in my shirt, where’s my clothes and why aren’t you wearing pants?”

He chuckles lightly, leaning on one hand but facing me. “Your Pj’s are at your parent’s house so I had to put you in one of my shirts, and the reason I’m wearing boxers is…”

I raise my eyebrow, finding it hard to swallow the lump in the back of my throat. He grins and laughs. “Because pants are too mainstream.” He jokes.

“Nathan,” I fold my arms. “You changed me into this shirt? Not the maids?” I ask, my voice trembling.

He falls back onto his pillow. “Because I usually sleep in my boxers, I only wore pyjama pants that day because I didn’t want to freak you out.” He confesses with a wink. “And yeah, I changed you into my shirt. Do you prefer the maids helping you out or your own husband?” I blink several times, trying to process the answer he’d given. He changed my clothes? Meaning he saw me practically naked? But I guess he’s right, now I feel weird that the maids probably saw me practically naked last time.

“Don’t worry, I tried not to look, but then again, I had to look.” He shrugs with a shoulder. “Sorry, and it makes it more awkward that I’m in my boxers too.”

“Oh” I managed to say, my eyes trailing down to his boxers then back up. Why did I just do that? “I  just thought bec-“ I stopped, blushing a lot and he noticed, his lips curling into a smile and pulling me back down next to him.

“Because you thought what?” He asked, an amused gleam in his eye.

I didn’t say anything; instead my eyes darted around the room, avoiding his gaze. He jerks me closer to him, my head leaning on his chest.

“That we-we-last ni-“ I sounded stupid, stammering like crazy. He smirks at me, brushing my hair away. “No, no, there’s plenty of time for that,” He winks at me, his hand trailing down my hips to my legs. I abruptly pull back when I double take looking at the clock.

“WHAT? 11 o’clock?” I yell, jumping from the bed, but Nathan yanks me back. “Nathan, let go,” I say but his grip is firm and I try fighting out of it but he’s too strong for me. “I slept here last night, my parents…” I reach out to my phone and unlock it. 18 text messages? And 13 missed calls? From my mom alone? I groan loudly and try again to battle away from Nathan.

“Why did no-one wake me? I’m late for school Nathan.”

“You were tired last night. You can miss one day of school.” He shrugs.

“No Nathan and what about my parents, I didn’t go home last night.”

“You’re in no danger,”

“No but my parents don’t know that. They’ll worry why I didn’t go home.”

I stop trying to fight him off; it’s no use. Instead I sigh, tears in my eyes. Nathan leans in and his soft lips press onto mine. “I’m going to London today.” He mumbles between kisses; his body on top of mine and our bare legs entwined. I kiss back when I push him off and sit up on my elbows. What that meant to make me feel better? It only made me feel worse.

“I know,” I get up out of bed, rushing to put on my clothes from yesterday. I’d have to go home, take a shower, change and then rush in at lunch time. I text my mom telling her I’m fine and I fell asleep at Caroline’s. Then I texted Caroline telling her that I’d be later in school and explaining everything.

“You’re not sad that I’m going?” He climbs out of bed with just his boxer on. I stare at first but realising I’m being a pervert. He’s amused by my reaction and stepped closer to me.

I pout, “Can you please put some pants on?”

He sniggers, messing up his air more. “Come on, I know you don’t want me to put my pants but take off my boxers instead,” He grins and I scoff. He’s already half-naked and I didn’t mind as much, I just wanted to suggest it so I don’t seem like a perv.

I sigh and walk to the bathroom. The last thing I here before I shut the door is Nathan yelling “See, you didn’t deny it.” I smirk at myself and decide to freshen up.

***

-Nathan Blake-

I watched Thomas shove my bags into the car trunk. We were ready to set of to our private jet with Uncle Alan. I said my goodbye’s to Belle before she left but she didn’t kiss me. She said she’d kiss me when I’d get back, which only made me want this trip to be short as possible so I could come back and claim my kiss off her.

“Come on,” urged Uncle Alan impatiently, gesturing to the car that Thomas was entering. I hesitantly go over, hugging my mother before I go. Once I’m in the car, Thomas starts to drive and Uncle Alan pats my leg.

“We’ll sort those reports out; the business will continue to flourish when it’s done. In the meantime, when we reachLondonyou can stay at my house.” He says cheerfully, his white teeth reflecting the sunlight.

“Actually me and Thomas will be at a hotel, sorry.” I shrug. I didn’t want to stay with him in the same house. He lives in a semi-detached house in the centre onLondon, not that that was the problem, but he himself was the problem. He still creeped me out and I was fine staying in a hotel.

“Suit yourself.” he grumbles, his eyes watching the people on the streets.

***

-Isabelle Blake-

I sat miserably at the kitchen table, my mom mixing some cake mix and glancing at me. “What’s wrong, sweetie?” she finally asks and I sigh, tapping my fingers on the wooden leg of my chair.

“Nothing, “ I lie.

“Well since you came home today from Caroline’s you’ve hardly said a word.”

“I was in a rush to get to school since I slept it.”

“Did Caroline sleep in too?”

“Err-yeah, she did.”  I roll my eyes and cross my arms on the table.

“So what’s wrong now?” She says, placing the bowl on the table and sitting next to me. She strokes my hair gently, her fingers getting tangled in the strands.

“I’m fine,” I say, lifting my head up and turning to leave the kitchen. “Is it Nathan?” she asks and I stop. I didn’t face her again but I shook my head, closing the kitchen door behind me. Even though my mom doesn’t know the whole truth about me and Nathan, she still guessed correctly even if she’s being lied to. Maybe it’s a mother instinct to know their child’s problems. I stormed up the stairs, glancing up my calender and looking ahead to two weeks from now. I knew Nathan was probably on a plane now, on his way toLondonwith his Uncle. My stomach lurched because something didn’t feel right about this.

***

-Nathan Blake-

[Few hours later]

I’d stepped into Uncle Alan’s house, Thomas closely behind me, a gun visible under his jacket. I smile nervously at my uncle, gazing around his house. We’d landed here about half an hour ago but he insisted we visit his house before we head to the hotel.

“Just so you know where my house is.” He grins.

“I thought your house was in the centre ofLondon, how come it’s so quiet?” I ask him.

“It is but this neighbourhood is much quieter than others.” He explains, pouring himself some red wine from a half empty bottle. “Want one?” he offers and I shake my head. “Thomas?”

“No thank you, sir.” He declines and I push Thomas back. “We should get going.” I say but Uncle Alan moves fast, stopping us from getting to the door.

“Remember, tomorrow we go to the office to sort all this out.” He smiles, emitting a dangerous spark with a desirous gleam in his eye.

I nod with a weak smile and open the front door. Stepping out onto the stone steps leading to the front gate. The hotel was a 20 minute drive from here. I was tired, my back and neck ached and I wanted to call home to see how everything is. Uncle Alan always brings up the poor reports the business is getting and how it needs to be improved but no-one had actually called from London to say there’s been any faults and surely sorting this out shouldn’t take so long as two weeks. If I work fast I could get back sooner and leave the company of my Uncle.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter and it's not my best. Like I said last time, I'm really busy so i had to quckly write this.   Updates will be later than usual but I'll try my best. How about we try and get 20 votes for the next chapter?! It'll give me enough time to write since I'll be busy with school work. Thanks for reading guys! :) x

P.S Do you like the GIF I made at the side?! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 34
This story's about a girl named isabelle, who's a 13 year old rich-spoiled kid. But she was just like every other child or as you might think "The pe...
203 27 12
COMPLETE🤍 That certain boy who makes you want to go to college, and be there all the time, just to spend time with him as much as possible. That boy...
184 27 20
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
785K 24.8K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...