A beautiful story - Kim Taehy...

By ohmanholy_joon

๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŒธAuthor's note๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ1๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ2๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ3๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ4๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ5๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ7๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ8๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ9๐ŸŒธ (bonus chapter!)
๐ŸŒธAuthor's note๐ŸŒธ
Book promo

๐ŸŒธ6๐ŸŒธ

205 22 0
By ohmanholy_joon

|TAEHYUNG|

8:39 PM

Sitting in my spacious, minimalist themed office. pen in hand tapping furiously at the thin, flimsy, light weight paper of my note pad.I let out a long deep sigh of frustration not because I need to write a story but because I am debating on whether or not should talk to the woman at the park.

"She's hurt and in need of a shoulder to cry on". I told myself encouragingly.

Looking at the time I slowly push backwards the polished wooden chair in which I am sitting on, wasting no time I quickly walk over to the coat rack placed at one of the corners of the office and grabbed my coat throwing it over my shoulders and heading out the door, making sure to lock it behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
6K 347 11
Taehyung is on a flight when he stumbles upon a pair of eyes. Taehyungxreader
8.9K 408 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
10.1M 638K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...