Like Strangers In The Night

By URIEmotional

17 year old Holland lives a very though life, she was forced to grow up sooner and take care of her mother. S... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
We meet again.
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 5

5.6K 75 21
By URIEmotional

Time skip to two months later.

"Babe I'm home" I heard David's voice say.

I decided I'll stay a few more weeks at his house. We rarely meet because he has a lot of work. But after that day everything was okay. He takes me out on little dates and we went shopping for new clothes. I can't wait to wear my new bathing suit and go in the pool.

"I'm in the kitchen" I shout back.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist

"Ugggh, I am sooo hungry." He didn't take anything with him to work today.

"I'll order something and we can watch a movie" I turned around and kissed him.

"Sounds great, I'm going to hop in the shower and be out in 15 minutes" he smiled.

"15 minutes? Take 30 and trim that beard. You look like Hagrid" I laughed while scratching his face lightly.

"Fiiiiine." He kissed my forehead.

About 30 minutes later I hear the bell.

"Your pizza miss" he seemed tired. It was a bit late.

"There you go" I said handing him a 20 dollar bill.

"I'll give you-"

"Keep it and have a great night" I cut him off

"Thank you" he smiled.

I went inside and put it on the little table in front of the sofa and went to make drinks.

I put the cups on the table.

"Is that better?" I heard David say from the corridor.

"Ohhh look at you looking sexy" I said while I smoosh his lips.

He looked over to the table.

"ish dat pishsha? I lav pishsha" he looked back over to me.

"I wish you'd look at me the same way you look at pizza" I said letting him go.

"Holland we talked about this. I can't do anything with you till you're 18. You heard what the man said. Since you're supposed to be living with your grandma and you're living with me. That's already a big deal."

"I was just joking. You didn't have to bring it up. But since you did...they won't know we did anything. It's been two months David, please. Just a little bit." I gave him puppy eyes while I bit my lip.

He picked me up and went to the couch. He put me down.

"I said. I can't." he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh come on daddy. Just a taste." I slowly rubbed him with the palm of my hand.

He closed his eyes and smiled then he started to laugh and I stopped.

"You think you own me don't you baby girl" he smirked.

"I-I didn't say-"

"Oh what happened to you wanting to fuck me huh?" he buried his face in my neck and started to leave small kisses all over.

"This is what you want isn't it?" he asked in a dominant voice.

"Mhmm" I said while biting my lip.

He got up from the couch and took my shorts off.

"Daddy's hard for me huh?" I said.

He chocked my throat and started grinding on me.

"You like that huh? You make me hard and I grind all over your wet pussy through your underwear. You like that don't you" he said gripping my throat harder.

I nodded.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want me to put my cock inside of you till you scream huh?"

He gripped tighter for a second and then let go, leaving me to gasp for air.

"But you can't get it. No no, not today."

He smiled and got up and went to the kitchen.

I felt tears in my eyes and I ran up the stairs and into his bedroom. I couldn't hold it in longer and I broke down crying.

I heard footsteps followed then by a knock on the door.

"Holland? What's the matter baby? Oh god, did I hurt you? I didn't mean to baby it's just I want you to but I also want you to stay with me and not let them take you away from me. I know you say they will never know but you never know... You know"

I wiped my tears and sat on his big bean bag.

He opened the door slowly.

"I'm coming in okay?" he asked making sure I knew.

"Ohhhh, heeey don't cry I'm sorry I really am. I just don't want you to hurt again. But I get it if you want time for yourself" he walked slowly towards me and sat down on the floor in front of me.

"I hate her very much. How could my own mother do that to me? F- first s-she wanted me to get a new life and then she decides to go crazy all over grandma. And not just that...nooo she had to tell the people at the hospital that I used to drug her and take her money and go out with boys."

I looked up to face him

"You know that's not true right? I didn't go out with any other guys before you"

I wiped my tears again.

"I know baby" he grabs my hands and kisses them.

"Do you need me to get out? You probably hate me right now." He looked down in shame.

He sat up and sighed. I was still sitting there, tears falling down my face and looking down.

But something deep inside me told me that I shouldn't be so mean to him. I mean he took me in at his own will. He drives 30 minutes once every two weeks for me to go see my grandma. He says so many nice things and buys me things. He buys me food.

I smiled and got up quickly he opened his eyes wildly and I wiped my tears and smiled.

I jumped into his arms and grabbed him tightly.

"Ohh baby, my little baby girl." He started to swing side to side and hugging me tighter.

"You need some food don't you little one" he ran his hand through my hair.

I pulled out of his neck and nodded.

"Yes please, and David..... I'm sorry for acting so dumb today I just been feeling so sad that I can't do things with you and you said you don't want to leave me but I'm keeping you from doing certain things and I get it if you want me to leave and you can date someone and we could just be friends until my mum's thing gets better and you can do whatever you want and-"

He pressed his lips on mine and pushing my head with his head closer to his.

"David-"

"Fuck the law" and he pressed his lips back on mine.

He walked towards the bed, broke the kiss and put me down.

He rushed and took his shirt off and then mine.

"God you're so fucking hot" he said in a deep voice making me blush.

He started to kiss me again not so hungrily and took off all my underwear.

I went up to the pillows and he came over me.

He kissed down my neck leaving marks, I threw my head back.

He put his hands down between my thighs and started rubbing me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

As he began to suck my neck I could feel him getting hard under me. I bit my lip. He pinned my hands above my head

"Don't you dare fucking move" he said still with that deep voice.

I closed my eyes and I felt his lips on my inner thigh as he sucked little bits of it.

I then felt his tongue going up and down slowly, he began to eat me roughly.

I let out a moan and grabbed his hair.

"No time for that" he said.

I had no idea what he meant until I felt the tip of his cock on my clit teasing me.

He lined himself and started to make small thrust in and out and with every thrust he could insert more of him.

Once all of him was in me he started to go faster. He opened my legs further and grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him so he could go deeper.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight" I could feel him getting harder.

He started to moan with every thrust and I was getting wetter with every single one.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck Holland" he moaned and leaned in on top of me and buried his face in my neck.

I dug my nails in his back and he continued to moan in my ear.

"David. The-"

"Shhhhh. Don't worry"

"David the pizza"

"Nooooo. The pizzaaaa"

I go to get off the bed.

"No, you're not going anywhere" he put his hands on me again and began fucking me again.

"Look at me baby girl"

He kept moaning and kept grabbing my neck hard.

...

"Holland ?!?!"

{ thank you soooo  much for reading. i hope you liked it :)  }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 839 20
You and your trans bestfriend Sarah Paulson start becoming really close, Holland is spacious of your crush on Sarah and doesn't like you as much as...
177K 3.6K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...
137K 5.8K 32
I don't wanna be the left out pregnant sob story! I'm twenty three years old and can make up my own mind - Ella It's just that he's not just my boyf...
94.8K 1.9K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...