Crowley's Daughter (Supernatu...

By alexinwhite

~I do not own Supernatural or any of the characters~ *Cover by @alecvert* Alex is well, Crowley's daughte... More

Prologue
Chapter one Part one
Chapter one Part two
Chapter one part three
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen part one
Chapter fourteen part two
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Epilogue
Crowley's Daughter 2 & 3!

Chapter five

29.7K 943 885
By alexinwhite

Chapter 5

Alex awoke to a sharp pain piercing her side. She groaned and pulled herself into a sitting position on her bed, ignoring the pain. "What...happened?"

"You tell me," Crowley replied, strolling into the room and standing beside the end of the bed. "Those are some pretty serious wounds."

"Oh..." was all Alex said as everything came back to her. "Uhm... It was a werewolf..." She knew Crowley would be upset,well, more than upset, with her going out on another hunt.

"A werewolf!?" Alex sighed as her father began to lecture her. Here we go...

"I thought I told you to stop hunting?" Alex was taken aback by Crowley's calm tone. She mentally prepared herself for when Crowley would start screaming.

"Well. Yeah, you did but..."

"But nothing." Crowley growled at her. "What if you had gotten killed? Or worse?"

Alex stood up, somewhat painfully, from the bed, "Well I didn't, okay? So lay off."

"No. I'm not kidding with you Alex. Had you gotten captured in your state by any angels or any of Lucifer's followers, who knows what would have happened." Crowley was becoming red in the face. Why the hell does he have to be so pissed off about this? I'm fine!

"Okay, okay, I get it."

"Do you?"

"Why do you care so much anyway?" Alex crossed her arms. "You know I'm strong enough to take care of myself. Hell, I know how you've treated me my entire life isn't normal. You hated your son. You treat everyone like shit, which is expected by now, but you're all loving and sweet to me. Why?"

Crowley took a step back in surprise. "What?"

"Am I just a pawn?" Alex thought out loud. "I am aren't I? I'm strong enough to take out anything you want me too. Lucifer included, I bet. I'm probably your 'get out of jail free' card or something, huh? Because we both know if Lucifer gets his way, he'll destroy Heaven, and then come straight for you demons." Alex narrowed her eyes at Crowley as he shifted uncomfortably. "But with me around, you douche bags actually have a chance at defeating him. Tell me, am I correct?"

"W-Well... I..." Crowley stammered, before regaining his composure. "No. You're not a pawn. You're my daughter. And although you could be of some help with Lucifer, that is not the only reason I care. Now, enough of this foolish talk. You are to stay in this room until you heal, completely. For your own safety."

"What?!" Alex exclaimed. "I'm grounded?! Hell no! You can't do that!" Crowley ignored her complaints and exited the room. "Hey! Get back here asshole!" He can't make me stay in here.

Alex stomped angrily over to a window and easily shattered the glass. "Looks like you haven't started putting up spells yet huh?" Alex laughed and poked her head out the window. She was on the second story of the mansion, so just jumping out the broken window wouldn't be an option. And although she would never admit it, her wounds were too severe to even try jumping anyway.

She sighed and looked around her room for anything to help her get down. Her eyes landed on the crimson curtains and she smirked. Just like when me and Sam used curtains to get that boy up. She smiled slightly at the memory.

The two male hunters weren't as bad as she thought they would be. Although she didn't know much about them, she kind of liked them. Hell, I don't even know their last names. Alex thought as she lowered the curtains out of the window. They didn't reach all the way to the ground, but just far enough so she could get outside safely. I'm not gonna have much time before he notices I'm gone though.

Once she landed on the ground outside of the mansion she carefully scanned the area, looking for any demons that might rat her out. Once Alex was sure none were around she began to run towards her car, but stopped, groaning because of the pain in her side. Stupid werewolf. She groaned again and decided to just teleport herself to her favorite place, an abandoned barn that was a few states over. She knew it would be easy for Crowley to find her, but she didn't care. All Alex wanted was a little peace and quiet, and the abandoned barn was where she usually found that. It wasn't anything special, but it was quiet and away from everything and it gave her time to clear her thoughts.

Alex sighed and pushed the big wooden doors open and took a step forward before stopping, "What the hell?" She hadn't been to the barn in over a year, and she expected things to be different, but not this different.

The walls that were once white were now covered in millions of different sigils, the floor included. The barn was completely empty besides two bare wooden tables that sat near the back of the room. Alex didn't dare step foot into it, fearing she'd get caught up in one of the traps, or all of them for that matter.

"What the hell happened here?" She sighed. I wonder if I can magically make the sigils disappear, like clean them off but without the whole cleaning and getting trapped part.

She decided it was worth a shot and waved her hand, thinking about how the barn used to look, hay bales and all. When nothing happened she lowered her hand and closed her eyes, concentrating as hard as she could. After a few moments she reopened her eyes and her mouth fell open in surprise.

"It worked..." Alex breathed, looking at the walls of the barn that were back to their white color, and a few hay bales sat in the back corner of the room. "That was amazing," Alex strolled over to one of the bales of hay and sat down. She laughed a little, "I'm a lot stronger than I thought. Maybe it has to do with Lucifer getting out, or whatever Matt said."

Matt...She shook her head at the thought of him, as she lied down on the hay. I'm supposed to come here to get demons off my mind, not fantasize about them.

Her thoughts drifted away from Matt and she wondered if there was anyone else like her. If there is, why can't Lucifer just go after them instead. It had only been under a week since she saw Lucifer get out and she already had to deal with multiple of his followers trying to capture her.

The soft fluttering of wings pulled her from her thoughts and she instantly sat up straight. She cautiously stood, looking at the four men who stood before her. Three of them wore grey suits while another, the one standing in front of them, who she guessed was their leader, wore a black suit with a tan trench coat over it. He had black hair and his blue tie wasn't on completely straight. Alex could also see their halos. "Y-You're...Angels..." She growled at them.

"Yes, and we're here to finish the job our brothers and sisters failed to complete." One of the men in grey stated.

"No you're not. The antichrist is coming with us." A new voice corrected. They all looked over as four more men strolled in, their eyes pitch black.

Lucifer's followers... Alex's eyes widened. How the hell am I getting out of this. With my injuries the way they are, I wont be able to take on eight at once.

"Leave now. The antichrist is ours." The trench coated angel ordered the four demons.

"Sorry, but she's coming with us" The leader of the demons repeated and smirked.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Alex butted in, regretting the words the second they left her mouth. Not even a second later, she was flung across the barn by the trench coated angel. Her head slammed against the wall of the barn when she landed, her injury beginning to bleed again as the stitches came undone. Fucking douche bag.

"You okay?" Alex looked up from her abdomen to see Matt crouching over her.

"Matt?" She sat up and saw that now Crowley and one other demon were also present. "What the hell are you doing here?" Alex looked back to Matt.

"Saving you, obviously." Matt replied while helping her to her feet. "Now, stay here. I gotta help your dad." Matt ran off to join the three way battle that had begun. Four angels, versus four of Lucifer's followers, versus three more demons, one being the king of the crossroads.

I need to help them. Alex decided and tried to join the battle, heading for the closest enemy, who happened to be the trench coat angel.

She saw a silver blade laying on the ground and swiftly picked it up. Alex recognized it from when she was a little girl and the same thing happened, well, minus all the demons. She knew it was capable of killing an angel, and she now assumed it could kill her too, as the angel came at her fearlessly. His piercing blue eyes looked determined as the two easily blocked and dodged each others attacks.

Alex smirked as she knocked the blade from his hands, and backed him into a corner. "Looks like it's the end of the line for you, bud." She went to finish him off, but was stopped as she was turned around and another angel placed his hand on her forehead. She backed away and the blue eyed angel grabbed her and held her in place.

The second angel raised his hand and a white light came from it. "No!" Alex heard Matt yell and she took the opportunity to kick the angel holding her and get out of the way of the light.

"Stop!" Alex screamed, knowing that the angel had been trying to smite her but she had gotten away, Matt taking her place. The white light instantly died out, but it was too late. The two angels were fine, but Matt was laying on the ground, a small trickle of blood coming from his mouth. "Matt!" Alex tried to run over to him but stopped as the angel raised his hand again and the light reappeared.

"Alex!" Crowley called to her from the middle of his battle with a follower of Lucifer. "Close your eyes!"

Confused, Alex dove behind the hay bales and closed her eyes. "Sorry," An angel said. "It's over. Just closing your eyes isn't going to save you." She could hear a high pitched ringing, which confused her even more. Alex had been sure that only happened when angles used their true voices to talk, not from trying to smite everything.

Alex felt a hand clamp down on her arm, but when she tried to open her eyes she had to reclose them to keep from going blind. A few seconds later she got the feeling she always did when she would teleport herself places.

She quickly opened her eyes when they arrived, and backed away from the thing who took her. "Who are you?!" Alex demanded, looking over the short man who stood before her. He wore a dark brown button up with a tanish jacket over it, and simple jeans. His hair was medium brown and his eyes golden. "L-Loki?!" Alex exclaimed, remembering the name of the 'pagan god' that saved her when she was younger.

He smirked, "You grew up nice."

Alex narrowed her eyes, "Why the hell are you here?"

"I just saved your ass, you should be thankful!"

"Why would I want to be saved by an angel who calls himself a pagan god?" Alex retorted, noticing his halo.

He was taken aback, "What are you talking about? I'm not an angel!"

"I can see your halo, idiot." Alex crossed her arms.

"Well... This is awkward."

"So, What's your real name?" Alex took a step closer to him.

He narrowed his eyes but replied, "Gabriel..."

Alex chuckled a little, "An archangel, hm? Now why the hell would you save me?"

Gabriel looked away from her, "Well... I was in town and decided to stop by."

"Stop by?" Alex walked even closer to him. "I'm the antichrist, I'm just as powerful as an archangel, maybe even more. Wouldn't saving me not go well with the big guy upstairs?" She pointed to the ceiling of the apartment they were in. "And you're the youngest of the four, right? Wouldn't the other two not like this very much either?"

"I left heaven a long time ago." Gabriel stood up straighter. "They won't be able to find me anyway."

"Okay. But you're still one of the good guys, and I'm one of the bad guys. I mean, usually they don't go around saving each other." Alex took a step back, relaxing some.

"You don't have to be the bad guy," Gabriel pointed out.

Alex raised an eyebrow, "It's kind of in my nature, you know being half demon and all."

"That doesn't mean you have to be bad, I mean that demon who took that blow for you was a good guy."

Alex cringed remembering what happened. He's dead isn't he? "Shut up." Alex hissed at Gabriel and looked away as her eyes began to water.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at her sudden change of mood. He then noticed how her side was bleeding badly. Cassie hurt her a lot more than I thought. "You're bleeding pretty badly, yanno. Want me to help?"

Alex looked from Gabriel back to her wound, "I'm fine."

"I don't think so, seems you got pretty beaten up by the other angels."

Alex looked at him and crossed her arms, "This wasn't from them; it was a werewolf."

"What, are you a hunter now?" Gabriel laughed, walking over to Alex and placing two fingers on her forehead, healing her wounds.

"Woah, what the hell," Alex jumped away from his hand.

"Feel better?"

"Uhm... what?" Alex frowned at him.

Gabriel sighed and pointed to her abdomen, where deep claw marks used to be. "Woah." Alex saw that her clothes weren't blood stained anymore, and the pain was gone. She lifted up her shirt enough to see her stomach and saw nothing, no claw marks, no blood, just smooth skin. She looked back up at Gabriel, lowering her shirt.

"What, no thank you?" Gabriel asked teasingly.

"I didn't ask for your help." Alex huffed, although she did end up smiling a little. "Thanks..." She muttered.

"Anytime," Gabriel smirked. "What were you doing alone in that barn anyway?"

Alex shifted a little, "Me and my dad- Crowley- got into a fight, so I left for some peace and quiet."

"Probably would have had your peace if you didn't set off a ring of weird around you." Gabriel stated.

"What?" Alex looked at him confused.

"There was about a ten mile radius of weird around that barn you were in, it was kind of violent too, everyone kept killing themselves." Gabriel said matter of factly.

"Oh...Woops..." Alex muttered. "Is it back to normal now?"

"Yeah, I think so. Seems you've calmed down, so it did too."

"I guess it makes sense now. How the angels and demons found me, I mean." I really need to learn how to control my powers better, or it's gonna end up killing me one of these days.

"I can help you if you want," Gabriel offered. "Teach you how to control your powers."

"Get out of my head." Alex crossed her arms and glared at the archangel. "How many times do I have to say it? I don't need your help." But maybe I do, a small part of Alex thought. She shook her head, I'm not working with an angel. After everything that's happened? I can't.

Gabriel looked at her thoughtfully, "How about you think it over some more. In the meantime, wanna go out for coffee?"

"What? No." Alex looked away.

"Aw c'mon kiddo, it'll be fun." Gabriel smiled.

"How is coffee fun? and don't call me that. I'm not a kid." Alex and Gabriel's eyes met and she smiled a little bit. Ah what the hell, why not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 30
Emily Becker's life flipped upside down on the evening of her 17th birthday. She was cursed as a baby with angel blood. Now getting ready to be taken...
50K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...
5.2K 63 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...
206K 5.9K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...