Missing Misaki - Junjou Roman...

By BerryBerryBlitz

Misaki is late coming home from school one day, Usagi who was at a meeting so he couldn't pick him up that d... More

Chapter 1 : Where are you?
Chapter 2 : Searching for Misaki
Chapter 3 : It was blank
Chapter 4 : Misaki!
Chapter 5 : Race against time
Chapter 6 : Please stay with me
Chapter 7 : Misaki's dream part 1
Chapter 8 : Misaki's dream part 2
Chapter 9 : Im sorry
~Sequel Announced~

Chapter 10 : I'll always be with you

7.1K 176 81
By BerryBerryBlitz

Okay~ here is chapter 10! ^~^ I don't own Junjou Romantica, I only own this fanfic~ some of the chapter will be in third person :D but you'll still understand Misaki and Usagi's thoughts.

Usagi drove the injured Misaki back to their home, the brown haired boy had fallen asleep and was leaning on the window of the red sports car. Unlike when Usagi was searching for him, he drove very carefully so as not to disturb his precious passenger, the silver haired man occasionally pet Misaki's hair with fondness as he drove.

When they arrived, Usagi opened the passenger door slowly, so as not to let the sleeping Misaki fall, Usagi frowned, he did not want to wake Misaki, he had been through so much, he wanted the small emerald eyed boy to relax and rest.

While pondering what to do, Misaki shifted his position and looked at Usagi, his eyes were half closed and he wore a small sleepy smile, he rubbed his left eye with his right hand as he looked up at Usagi.

"Hi"

Misaki murmured dreamily, still half asleep, Usagi smiled and picked up his half asleep Misaki and carried him into their apartment.

Okay now first person starts again~ didn't want to waste time writing the perspective of the drive for both Misaki and Usagi, because well, Misaki was asleep :3

Usagi POV

I gently placed my dear Misaki onto one of red sofas in the living room.

"Usagi I'm sorry"

I looked at Misaki shocked , he was looking down, his bangs were covering his emerald eyes that I loved so much.

I cupped Misaki's face in my hands and tilted his face upwards, Misaki's eyes were glistening with unshed tears, I looked into Misaki's eyes for a few seconds then captured him with a light kiss.

"Misaki, I love you so much, I don't care about anything except you, there is no reason to be sorry, I want you to be happy"

Misaki suddenly clung to me, his tears soaking my shirt.

"U..sagi I..you..mean.. So much to me I love you"

Misaki's voice was muffled by my shirt and his sobs, I leaned onto Misaki, until his back was laying on the sofa and I was leaning over him.

"Misaki you are my world"

I began to lean in close, wanting a refill of Misaki, until I heard a little whimper of pain barely audible come from Misaki.

Baka! Misaki is injured, I can't go making love to him!

I mentally scolded myself

I heard a knock on the door, Misaki looked at me and pointed towards the door, his face was red.

"You should go answer it"

His voice was quiet, I sighed and walked over to the door and opened it.

"MISAKI!"

Takahiro came running into the apartment and ran straight to Misaki.

I forgot to tell him he was in the hospital...

"Nii-chan that kinda hurts.."

Misaki was bear hugged by Takahiro who was crying.

"Ah I'm sorry.. I was just so happy that you were okay"

Takahiro let go of Misaki and smiled widely.

"Takahiro how did you know Misaki was here?"

I asked.

Nobody except me, Misaki, Hiroki and Takahiro knew Misaki went missing, and I didn't tell Hiroki that Misaki was okay.

"I saw you both in your car, it's kinda hard to miss that flashy car"

Takahiro laughed, which made a bit of sense considering he had also been searching for Misaki and Misaki always told me my car was 'too flashy'.

I'm happy that I was the one who found my Misaki

I looked over at the smiling Misaki whom I loved so much

As long as your with me, everything will be okay my lovely Misaki

Misaki POV

I was gently placed onto one of red sofas in the living room by Usagi.

He always carries me so kindly it makes me feel kind of guilty, he gives me way more kindness than I deserve...

"Usagi I'm sorry"

After I spoke, Usagi looked at me, his eyes were wide in shock, I looked down to avoid his gaze.

I'm always causing you trouble

Usagi suddenly cupped my face with his cold hands, they felt so soothing, he then tilted my head upwards. I looked into Usagi's lavender eyes for a few seconds until he drew me in for a light kiss.

Usagi.. You're too kind..

"Misaki, I love you so much, I don't care about anything except you, there is no reason to be sorry, I want you to be happy"

Those word were too much for me, I couldn't contain my relief and happiness, I clung to Usagi, not wanting to be separated from him.

"U..sagi I..you..mean.. So much to me I love you"

My voice was muffled by Usagi's shirt and from my sobbing , Usagi leaned onto me, until my back was laying on the sofa and he was leaning over me.

"Misaki you are my world"

Usagi you are also my world

He began to lean in close, my chest began to hurt from the pressure and I accidentally made a whimper of pain.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you worry

There was suddenly a knock at the door, I looked at Usagi and pointed towards the door, I could feel the heat on my face.

"You should go answer it"

My voice was strangely quiet slightly ,disappointed that we had to stop. Usagi sighed and walked over to the door and opened it.

He's probably disappointed too

"MISAKI!"

Nii-chan came running into the apartment and ran straight towards me.

Why is Nii-chan here?

"Nii-chan that kinda hurts.."

Nii-chan was giving me a very tight bear hug.

"Ah I'm sorry.. I was just so happy that you were okay"

Nii-chan let go of me and gave me a kind smile filled with happiness.

"Takahiro how did you know Misaki was here?"

Usagi asked .

Nii-chan knew I was missing and was looking for me?

"I saw you both in your car, it's kinda hard to miss that flashy car"

Nii-chan laughed.

That makes sense, Usagi's car has always attracted other people's attention

I sensed Usagi was looking at me, I smiled happily and pretended not to notice as I talked with Nii-chan

Usagi I'm so happy you were the one to find me, I love you so much

Me: okay that's the end of the story! :D

Misaki: the ending is interesting

Usagi: I agree

Me: sorry >^> but it it totally different from what I planned..

Misaki: what did you plan?

Me: when I started this story, I wanted to end it with Misaki not surviving the operation and Usagi wallows in the pits of despair until he committed suicide to reunite with his beloved Misaki

Misaki: WTH?!? D: why kill us

Me: because I like sad endings >~<

Usagi: what changed your mind?

Me: Akihiko-Usagi didn't want Misaki to die

Usagi: Akihiko-Usagi saved our lives?

Me: yep

Misaki: thank you!! >^<

Me: Kay this was fun to write, my first fanfiction complete, my first yaio, first romance story . Wow doing this story made me do a lot of firsts X3 especially for a person who knows nothing about romance~

Misaki & Usagi : we got our happy ending! ^~^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 5.7K 15
I hope you guys enjoy!!! BOOK FINISHED*** (but pls read my new/last update 23/7/18) *I don't own Harry Potter or the characters, credits go to Queen...
851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4K 179 18
How do you become friends with a whale? That's a easy one, just give it coffee! Arthur Kirkland comes home one day to find a merling raiding his kitc...