lie to me - cth

Da outerspacecal

"I'm sorry Calum I can't do this anymore. You don't know how much hurt I've been through" I said trying to ho... Altro

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
update

1.7

164 3 0
Da outerspacecal

*smut warning*

The week went by with me in the studio everyday and Nicole being a nervous reck to find out wether she made the LA Philharmonic or not. No matter how many encouraging words I put out, she always had a retaliation. I understand though. She's a musician and we are our worst critic. With no doubt though, I know she'll make it in. Not everyone there can say they graduated from Juilliard.

Also, I've been to Calum's house a couple more times, and to say the least, it got less awkward. By the time things ended, we would chitchat and cuddle like friends would. Though thinking about it, it's not completely normal but we aren't either.

Today was Friday, meaning Nicole and I had one more week of staying in LA til we have to get back to our dorms for a couple more weeks. We got the date we'll be back, and it's December 22nd. Right before Christmas, meaning I have to go my parents house. Yes, things got a bit better last time, but I know for a fact my father is still on edge about my life decisions.

The boys and I were finishing up in the studio right now. So for I've just been working with everyone because it's so hands on. Making these parts, we have to hear all the instruments in time. The guitar typically has the main part and then drums and bass keep the beat. Then the orchestra on top is just full background.

It found it easiest to work with Calum of course because I took theory and such, and he's basically has the parts of an upright bass. The cello player Ryan is also a great help. He took advanced theory classes and is really hands on like me. The viola player Jackie isn't that much help though. It's mainly Ryan working her parts while I do both first and second violin.

We've only finished one song completely which was Lie to Me. In the process Calum seemed to be astonished on how quick things went.

It was time to leave now and I was saying bye to all the boys. When I got to Calum he whispered in my ear, "Meet me by my car." I sighed and went down to his car anyways and cancelled my Uber on the way down.

A few moments later, Calum arrived and gave me his signature smile. He came closer and grabbed my hips while I put my hands around his neck. If we were anywhere else, I would have kicked him right off of me, but Calum was smart enough to park his car in the corner where no one else would go. He wanted more privacy after Monday and I completely understood that.

"I think we should go back to my place," Calum said. "Maybe watch a movie? Netflix and chill?" By the end he had a smirk on his face. Though, I'd love to, I couldn't go to his house, but I could rearrange the scene.

"Sorry Calum, but today Nicole is supposed to hear back from the Philharmonic," I replied. "I have a week left here though. We'll make the most out of it; I promise." The last bit I whispered in his ear and bit on his ear lobe gently. He grabbed my hips tighter and let a soft moan out. "Carmen, don't do that babygirl, or I won't be able to help myself."

"Whoops," I said feeling his hard on and teasing him a bit. "Maybe I could help you still? Just not at your house exactly." I started leaving a trail of soft pecks on his neck and he was getting more frustrated.

"Get in the backseat right now." I was excited seeing as I haven't seen Calum this turned on yet. He crawled in behind me and laid me down on the seats. Taking advantage, he started kissing down my neck making me a moaning mess.

"I want to hear all those pretty sounds baby," Calum said against my neck making me feel the vibrations; which just happened to make me moan even more. "I'm gonna make you feel good and I want everyone who comes this far into the parking lot to hear you. You got me?" "Yes Cal," I say more as a moan than a statement.

He kept kissing further down eventually taking my shirt off. He sucked in a breath and mumbled a quick fuck when he saw me wearing no bra today. He lips were soon attached to each nipple and he was inching my pants down little by little.

Eventually they were off and he was unbuttoning his as well. Soon everything went by so fast and he was inside me. Making me a moaning mess like the other times, but there was something different about today.

We finished up and both of us were catching our breaths. It was the quickest we've had sex, but the most intense.

"Babygirl let's get you home," he said dressing himself back and helping me as well. Even though he was being pretty rough just before, he knew just how to be gentle and caring afterwards.

Soon enough, we were driving to my house with a little bit of conversation and the music lightly playing. Out of nowhere Calum said, "This is like so irrelevant, but I really miss hearing our songs on the radio." I looked at him with a puzzling expression and he continued. "A couple years back we had this really big hit and it was such an amazing feeling to hear it on the radio. People called it "the underwear song", but none of that mattered because it was such an ecstatic feeling to hear it play for thousands of people. To think, I made that song, that's my voice, my band. It was amazing. I just hope we can do something like that with this next record." He was smiling and put so much expression into that little statement.

"Hey," I said and grabbed his hand that was on the dashboard. "All of you guys are extremely amazing and I'm sure you'll have a song on the radio from the new album. You're all crazy talented for such young musicians." He smiled at that and squeezed my hand a bit.

Something about this moment felt extremely nice, but then my brain started thinking about everything I can't do. Theres no way in hell at I am catching feelings; right?

We got to my apartment complex and before I knew what I was saying I said, "Do you want to come in?" Instantly regretting it, but not showing it.

Calum had a face of confusion, but said, "okay." I smiled at that and we got out.

In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing. We just had sex, and now I'm letting him into my house. Yes, we've made conversation and hung out after; but nothing like full on, hey let's spend the day together.

We walked inside my apartment and Nicole was hyperventilating again. I told Calum to wait a second and sit on the couch while I went to Nicole's room.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked even though I already know.

"They haven't called yet and I'm starting to worry." She said.

"Hey Nicole," I said grabbing her by the shoulders forcing her to stay still and look at me. "It's not even 3 yet. They said anywhere from 3-5 they'll call you. Just breathe babe, okay?"

She took slow inhales and exhales calming herself down. "Thank you Carmen." She smiled and took a closer look at me. "Hm, why if your shirt on inside out?" She asked.

I mentally cursed myself for not even noticing. "No reason," I said not playing it off at all.

"Sure we'll go with that cause your hair totally isn't messed up either," she said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and told her, "He's here by the way. Don't be to embarrassing."

"Oh just for saying that I will be."

I groaned and walked out of her room. "Come on Calum lets go to my room," I said. "Wait never mind, I don't I have tv in there yet." Note to self, get a tv as soon as possible.

Nicole walked out and greeted Calum. She sat down on the couch next to me and made herself at home. I would get mad at her, however this is her apartment too.

"So what do you want to watch," I said looking at Calum. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and said, "I don't really care whatever you want."

I then looked at Nicole and asked the same thing and she said a Disney movie. Instantly, I regret that I even asked, considering it's what she says every time.

After scrolling through the movies I ended up putting Wall-E on.

Throughout the movie, I felt a certain someone's staring at me. With the way this looked, Nicole probably thought we were dating, however that's not the case. While I felt his stare, I couldn't help but feel the guilt come back into my system like the first night. I feel as though bringing him into my house hanging out with him made me lead him on in a way.

Soon, we all jumped out of our little haze to Nicole's phone ringing. She turned the tv off completely and ran to it. Calum tried asking me what's up, but I shut up him right away by putting my hand over his mouth. He removed it getting the hint to stay quiet. The only sounds heard were the slight mumbling of the person on the other side of the phone while Nicole intently listened to every word. Eventually after what felt like a million years, Nicole said, "Okay thank you so much."

She looked at me with the biggest smile in the world and I knew exactly what happened. Calum was still confused as I went up and hugged her. "I made it Carmen. I actually did, like what the fuck," she said and I felt tears on my shoulder but ignored them. I pulled away and she wiped at her tears.

"Uh...sorry to interrupt, but what exactly happened?" Calum asked. Nicole explained to him pretty much how she's wanted to be in the LA Philharmonic her entire life and told him pretty much her life story. Eventually, everything clicked inside Calum about how I told him I had to come home for this exact reason.

At around five Calum said he needed to go. Nicole and I both said our goodbyes and sent him off.

We sat back down on the couch and she said, "You like him huh?" I froze because in all honesty I don't know. My heart beat races when I see him, but I keep denying it.

"I don't know," I said. "I want to spend time with him, see him, just be with him, but my anxiety is getting to me and I just can't. My brain says no you can't and I've learned to listen to that."

Nicole came closer to me and looked into my eyes. "Carmen I can't tell you what to do and what not to, but please don't break his heart. I see the way he looks at you and you can't let Justin get in the way. He's not here. It's all you now." With that she walked off and said she's going to go practice a bit.

I went to my bed and laid down. I found myself thinking a lot recently and it's all about one specific curly haired boy. There's not anything I hate about him and I can't possibly find one. He's so perfect and he's on my mind wether I want him to be or not.

Though, nothing will happen. Love is nonexistent between two souls. He won't trick me into this and I won't fall for it no matter how tough it gets.

The only question is, will I be the broken one or will he?

Calum's POV
I walked out of Carmen and Nicole's apartment with a huge smile on my face. Carmen has been making me feel extremely happy with how my life is going. Though I'm pretty sure she wants nothing more than a hookup.

I was just thinking about Carmen when I walked outside the apartment complex and was met by the paparazzi. Shouts of questions coming left and right about why I was spotted walking in here with a girl. I completely ignored all of them and felt bad for what was to come the next day.

However, the next day wasn't even the case. I got home and was being tweeted articles already. Carmen hasn't texted or called me yet so I took that as a good thing. Though, Ashton called me.

"What the fuck bro?!" he asked the second I answered.

"I was just hanging out with her nothing happened. They go crazy over everything. I swear this is so stupid," I said feeling so stressed. Carmen hasn't even lived in LA for a month and she's flying back next week. Then all this happens, meaning management is going to set up some sort of meeting to talk about it.

"Calum," Ashton said. "We have to clear this up. Tweet something saying how she's just working with us on the new album and it's nothing."

"Alright," I said and hung up. Though it wasn't just working on the album and a certain activity happening, I opened twitter and tweeted: 'Hey guys please don't start going crazy or attacking anyone. Carmen is a session violinist for the new album and we were just getting some sick shit for the new album. Love you all xx.'

Instantly, replies of relief were responding to the simple tweet. I know things like this happened when it first got out that Michael and Crystal were dating, but now I really know what that situation feels like. Wait, what am I thinking? Carmen and I aren't even a couple and I'm worrying about that.

In the end, everything was cleared up and I'm hoping Carmen doesn't end up seeing the hateful words.

~~~~

That's my longest chapter holy shit....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

747 130 19
Michael was heartbroken in many ways. Then he met Luke and somehow he felt better. For a while. COMPLETED © a fanfiction by YouKnowWhatNope
12.1K 534 29
"I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Do that again." *i wrote this so long ago, I'm sorry it sucks lol*
1.7K 70 32
"You need to stay strong for him." "For who?" I said, fearful for what will happen. "For Luke..."
46.9K 1.7K 44
"you left me, cal. after everything you'd said, after every promise, you left me without even saying goodbye," my words knock the wind out of him. he...