Blissful โœง ๐….๐– (FINISHED)

By -dogsoft-

๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ โ˜ผ I Want To Help
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Doesn't Even Know
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Snow Day
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Hurts
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ โ˜ผ Bellyache
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ 1945
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ I Can't
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž โ˜ผ New Girl
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ โ˜ผ Diablo
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Mystery Boy
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ One Day
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Kid
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Gone
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Time
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Do You Love Me?
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž โ˜ผ Pickup Lines
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Not True
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It โท
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It โธ
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Past Life
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Anything
.โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหšThank youหšโ˜พ หš๏ฝกโ‹†.

๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Always Watching

2.1K 53 28
By -dogsoft-

Third person

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

The lady sat at her desk, legs crossed over one another as her perfectly red painted nail hit the desk repeatedly, a cigarette placed in between her ruby lips.

"Why do you want to kill her?" The raven haired boy questioned, perched on his seat, elbows on his knees as he stared at Mrs Blut.

"She's the best in the game." She paused, downing what was left of her drink, "Why wouldn't I want to kill her." She answered, a smug smile stretching across her face.

The man hummed in response.

"How much."

"We'll discuss that once she's gone." She said.

Finn laughed, shaking his head as he said, "No. no, no, no. no."

He looked up at her, "that's not how it works," he got up out of his chair, walking over the desk, he slammed his colossal hands on to it. "I'm not tryna get myself killed here. So, I repeat, how. Much."

The lady looked him up and down before letting out a short sigh, " 1 million dollars."

Finn looked up as he thought. He shook his head. "Higher."

"2 million."

"Higher."

"4 million."

"Higher!" He shouted.

"20 million." She stated.

He looked at her, hesitating for a moment before saying, "deal."

She stood up while stretching her hand out across her desk, a smirk placed across her face. "Pleasure doing business with you Mr Wolfhard."

Finn rolled his eyes as he shook her hand.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Finn sat in his car, hands gripping the steering while as my kind of woman by Mac DeMarco played through the van.

"Are you sure we've got the right place Finn? Cause I really need to paint my nails." Millie said, bringing her chipped nails up to her face.

Finn and his gang; Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten and Noah were all sitting in the van, staring at a home placed in the middle of the forest, no lights were on, not a single bit of life in the home.

"I don't know Millie, she has like 10 houses in different towns, states, counties. She's not dumb." Finn replied, rolling his eyes at her.

Millie scoffed, "you know asshole, you roll your eyes a lot." Scrunching her face up as she stared into the forest. The group sat in silence.

"I'm tried of this bullshit." Mille said, grabbing an earpiece, getting out of the van and making her way to the old home.

The group silently shouted at her to come back to the van, knowing that Millie does not know what she's like, in which Millie turned around making a crying face before rolling her eyes and turning to face the door of the home.

"Shit." The group said, all of them crouching down.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Y/n sat in her room, staring at the small tv, currently she was watching friends.

Y/n had a bowl of popcorn on her lap as her eyes was glued to the screen, stuffing her face with popcorn every so often.

Knock
Knock
Knock

She let out a loud sigh before dragging her body off of the bed. She quickly looked in the mirror, smoothing down her pjs, tracksuit bottoms and a graphic t-shirt.

She opened the door, revealing a women. She had hazel brown eyes, smooth skin and a brown bob that reached her shoulders, she had a sweet smile placed across her face, but soon dropped.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, um. M-My car broke down a few b-blocks away, and I thought no one lived here so I was going to stay the night."

Y/n looked her up and down,
Stuttering,
Eyes darting round,
Palms are sweaty,
Twitching.
Lying.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, she could hear an oh so familiar buzzing sound coming from her ear.

"Well, someone does live here. So," she stretched the 'o', "bye." She gave a sweet smile, closing the door.

Before she could close the door, the young lady stuck her foot in the door.

"P-Please? My phones dead and I have no where to go. I swear I'll leave as soon as the sun rises in the morning."

Y/n rolled her eyes, silently mocking her as she spoke before opening the door again and a fake smile place on her face.

"Sure you can." She said, opening the door wider for her to step in.

She closed the door, locking it, and making her way to where the lady sat on her couch.

"Name." Y/n demanded, arms crossed over her chest as she stood in front of the lady.

"Millie." She looked up at her.

Y/n stared at her, examining her face.

Scar on her forehead.
A few Beaty spots.
Brown eyes.
Round button noes.

And the list kept going.

"You can take the couch." Y/n said. Walking away from her and into her room.

"H-Hey! Shouldn't I be the one taking the bed?" Millie shout out to her.

Y/n looked up thinking, placing her finger on her chin.

"Hmm. No." She closed the door.

"Bitch."

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

"Millie, Millie!" Caleb shouted at her through the earpiece.

Millie rolled her eyes. "What?" She hissed.

"What the hell do you think your doing? Your going to get yourself killed!" Caleb said in a hushed tone.

"Pfft, please. She looks like a twig. Looks like she can't even throw a punch properly." She silently laughed to herself.

Finn snatched the earpiece from Caleb. "Millie, get the fuck back right now! You don't know what she's capable of!"

Silent.

"Millie? Millie this isn't a time to joke around!" Finn said.

Nothing.

"You better watch your back Wolfhard." A voice said, before a beeping sound.

Finn took the earpiece away from him, looking up at the house. A his phone rang once. He looked down, unlocking his phone and on the random phone number that message him.

There was a photo of Millie laying on the couch, eyes glossed over.

The message said;

'I'm always watching 🙂'

"Shit." Finn mumbled hitting the steering wheel.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Oh my gwod!!

This book has almost reached 200 reads 😱❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 157 30
๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ (๐™”๐™ค๐™ช) ๐™ญ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
58.5K 1.3K 35
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š" ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ˜ผ๏ธŽ [๐–ฅ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ] [๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ]
190K 2.5K 45
[ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—Ž๐–พ๐–ฝ ] ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’, ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡...
34.1K 1.2K 28
๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...