Danny Phantom Au Daniel "Dann...

By EddiexBruce

I don't own Danny Phantom or Danny Phantom characters they belong to Butch Hartman also I am a Danny Phantom... More

Finding Danny in the Ghost Zone
Raising Danny part 1
Raising Danny part 2
Raising Danny part 3
Raising Danny part 4
Raising Danny part 5
Raising Danny part 6
They still kept the same episodes
Raising Danny part 7
Happy 4th day of July
You Will Be Okay Helluva Boss
Silva Hound ft. Micheal Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict
Should I do a Xiaolin Showdown and Xiaolin Chronicles AU?
Raising Danny part 8

Danny Phantom Au

4.4K 73 1
By EddiexBruce

(GrimmIchixIchigrimm: "I love Danny Phantom... What if Jack Fenton was a ghost and married to Maddie. Danny have ghost power already and... Um... He find in the ghost zone by Vlad and became friends with Dash Baxter and Kwan also if Jazz will get her ghost powers and yes this is an AU. I sorry guys..." *Laughing* "I miss Danny Phantom so much." *Anime tears* "Don't ask ok?")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...