The Great O

By FrenchAndIrish

A rogue attacked came the day when Emily had no one. Her parents were out of the country. She didn't know whe... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter One

5.5K 66 10
By FrenchAndIrish

This is a somewhat edited chapter. I decided to change some bits of the story. I have exams until Tuesday, and after that I'm free. I could get back here, and update again. Sorry, if I was gone. I am a graduating student, so I have to focus on my studies.

Thank you! :)

New Version of Chapter One: My Perverted Side

           Fuck all those awful people!

           Two months has passed since I was booted out of the pack–I never wanted to be a part of–for something I didn't do. They blamed me for burning down the pack house. They blamed me for a lot of things actually. They didn't even have proof that I set fire on it, and Mr. Greene, my former Alpha, was too dumb to believe Vincent’s, his son, words. Really, who does that? At least they should have given me a chance to explain myself; but no, they kicked me out. Shotgun. Not like I really care, it’s just that I want to come off clean.

           My parents weren’t there when rogues ambushed our pack. I was just a thirteen year old girl back then. I tried looking for them, but it was like they vanished without any trace. It’s hard looking for someone who doesn’t want to be found. I remembered that they were due to come back from England that day, but I waited and waited and I never saw them again. I thought that they made it back here, but was killed during the attack. But I believe in my father, he was a strong, he couldn’t die just like that. I checked the bodies, and theirs weren’t there. Years passed, I lost hope that time, and it didn’t help when everybody assumed they were dead.

           My mom and dad never really had friends in the pack, so I was the only one who would visit their makeshift graves and bring my mother lilies every time. I would just lay there in between them – even though they really weren’t – and just talk to them. I’d tell them about how my day went and what I do, and anything that comes to my mind. I know that they wouldn’t answer, but I made it a habit to ask them questions, just like I would if they were here.

           I never knew the reason why they didn’t have friends, especially my dad. I think it was because he seemed powerful, more powerful than Alpha Greene. Of course, the said Alpha hated it, but they never touched our small family, they just left us alone in our little perfect world. But after I lost both of them, Alpha Greene suddenly took his bottled anger on me.

           Alpha Greene’s pack is divided into three parts. The topmost part of the hierarchy is consisted of the high-ranking werewolves; like the Alphas and the Betas, or I guess they are like the royal family or something. More than two-thirds of the pack belongs to the middle part. They’re what you could call the commoners or bourgeoisies in French. The bottom part of the unequally divided triangle is the unfortunate people who slave away all day to serve the people above them. I was a part of that bottom part actually.

           Even though I obviously was underage, I didn’t get ship off to foster care because in Alpha Greene’s pack, we live with the werewolf society. We didn’t associate with humans. They think that humans are filthy creatures that shouldn’t be allowed to live because of their inferiority; but to keep our secret, they–I have nothing against humans–have to remain inconspicuous and it means not going around and murdering humans on sight. Even mingling with humans was forbidden. It would cost you your head if you even say so much a word to them. I didn’t know why Alpha Greene loathed humans so much; if I didn’t know him I would have thought that he’s afraid of them or something.

           I was really happy that I was now out of that place–why didn’t I get out of there in the first place?–but it meant that I wouldn’t be able to visit my parents’ grave. I wouldn’t be able to talk to them and bring them flowers anymore. It was the only thing that held me back from getting out of there, but now I didn’t have a choice. I was kicked out. Literally! It was not in my hands to bring even a single thing I owned! They said that I don’t get to pack because they know that I’d steal something from them. Though I may not like them so much, I never thought about stealing anything from them; it wasn’t how my parents brought me up and I didn’t want to disappoint them. Not being able to pack also meant not being able to bring any money. Nope, not a single cent. I didn’t have any other choice but to hunt. When I first tried to hunt, I was about to bite a flesh out of the little bunny’s body but then I cried and let him/her free. I just couldn’t stomach the thought of eating a defenseless little animal and one that’s in the bottom of the food chain. From then on, I hunted predators and they became my prey. Tearing its skin and flesh with my sharp teeth was a hard time too because all I could think about is , I’m taking somebody’s life here.  

           About territories, I didn't really know what's taken and what's not; so I was being cautious the whole time. I'll only stay on a land for an hour or two to rest, and then I'm off again. I was just running around in circles, actually. I can't let other wolves smell me because I am a rogue and they might think that I was a threat to them when I'm clearly not. Being weak is bad enough, but being a rogue was worse. Basically, I was a dead she-wolf walking.

           My thoughts were interrupted by a howl. It was not just any howl; it was my mate's howl. Calling for me. I could feel him so close to me. I howled back at him without thinking about it. I perked my ears up, trying to get a hold of his location. I knew he was close, and I knew he was even closer when I heard the loud thuds his paws were making on the earth beneath us as he was running. Mere seconds passed and he was now right in front of me. His eyes were hard and cold, and he was snarling and growling at me; I never expected that kind of thing from him actually. Deep down, I was hoping that he would accept me. But things and situations in my life were never easy, anyway.

           What I didn’t expect was that he was an Alpha.

           This is bad.

           He barked at me and I bowed my head in submission to show that I meant no harm. He just continued barking at me as if shouting at me if he is in human form. He suddenly flung his body towards me, I whimpered from the strong impact. It didn’t help that he was an Alpha and he was naturally stronger than normal wolves, like me. Obviously, I could be crushed.

           And crap did that hurt! I snarled at him in instinct while unsuccessfully trying to stand up. I sneak a glance towards the side of my body he had hit, I suppressed the need to bite his head off when I saw my bones where sticking in odd angles. This injury would probably take a few weeks to heal–and how could I run away in this place if that is the case?

           He changed back to his human form and loomed directly above me, naked. I blushed furiously despite gaining unconsciousness when I saw his… that little him – well, I’d admit it was not so little.

           “Shift back,” he ordered powerfully. God damn, I think his voice could make me orgasm. His bedroom voice enough to make me succumb to his will.

           I shifted immediately, the darkness embraced me openly.

*

           I wanted to wake up so badly but my eyes felt so heavy and it was like something was holding them back, keeping me from opening them. My entire body was sore; I think it may even hurt to twitch my toes or fingers. Even so, I could hear people talking around me. I was attuned to one voice that send shivers through me, and one that spoke power. God damn it! That’s voice is really sexy.  

           “Should we kill her, Alpha?” a man said with worry lacing his voice. I was quite surprised that he seemed worried because he doesn’t even know me.

           Kill? Who? Me?! What the major F. After hearing that, I tried harder to open my eyes. I mean, come on! I already submitted to him!

           “I am not here to cause any trouble, I swear to God!” I begged them, hoping my puppy dog eyes worked. But knowing that it never really worked on anyone but my parents. I guess, it’s just a wishful thinking. Puppy dog eyes doesn’t seem to be appropriate for this situation.

           There were two men inside the unfamiliar white room. Both of them radiated off power–an Alpha and his Beta.

           Damn. My mate is smokin’.

           The Alpha gave one last nod to his Beta before he scampered away. I tried to sit up but I my ribs hurt; suddenly Mr. Sexy Alpha was at my side. “Don’t try to sit up. Now, explain why you were on my territory.” He still gave me that cold look that almost made me wet myself in front of him. Just kidding, but seriously, he’s scary. He could pass as a ‘big bad wolfy’.

           “I- I was just passing by. I meant no harm,” I stuttered pathetically, my eyes searching his brown ones, trying to at least look for any sign of happiness or love, but came up empty handed. Of course, that was expected.

           He ran one hand to his hair, “I wouldn’t kill you but you will stay here as my pack’s Omega.”

            “Why?” I asked, a lone tear fell from my left eye. My question was one-worded and simple, but it was full of curiosity, hurt, and pain. Ah.

            His eyes softened but became hard again as he said, “Because I hate rogues.

            Fucking hell, I’ve just been a rogue for two months! Two shitty months! But he doesn’t know that and I wasn’t planning to tell him my life.

           My body jumped into action abruptly. Standing from the bed, I made a beeline for the door as fast as I could. I need to get out of here! I haven’t regained my strength back, and my ribs hurt like a bitch but I pushed myself harder, knowing that there is no free reign for me here.

           “Get back here!” he ordered after me. I could almost feel my defenses crumbling. I wanted to turn around desperately, but I know I shouldn’t.

           I shifted to my brown wolf as soon as I made it out of the house, not caring that my borrowed shirt rip to shreds and I wouldn’t have anything to wear. I pushed my paws on the earth harder, having an internal battle with my wolf.

           I am not going anywhere.

           You want to stay here, huh? He does not treat us like a normal mate would; he hates someone like us, a rogue. Or do you not see that?

           I am here to give him a chance. I need him.

           Ugh!

           Before I could reach the woods though, I was tackled on the ground by my Sexy Alpha. I whimpered softly because he rammed into my injured ribs.

           Does he have a thing for ramming into people?

           He growled at me softly, so I closed my eyes. I weighed my options; if I chose to live, they’ll just treat me like an utter piece of shit, the way I was always treated like, but if I rejected being an Omega, they’ll kill me. No matter what my choice is, I’ll still be miserable. Whatever, I’d rather be dead than be alive in another hell hole.

           I shifted back to my human form, not caring that he could see me naked for the second time. Who cares? I’ll be dead anyways. “Kill me,” I muttered nonchalantly, as if this was a natural thing to say. Well, at least I get to see my mate naked before I die. Maybe, I could perv on him wherever I go. I smiled lightly at my thoughts. Me and my pervert side.

           He seemed taken aback with my statement, then he got off of me and hid behind a tree. I sat up and rested my back against a tree and looked up at the sun, enjoying it for the last time, basking in the heat it gives me and hope it gives other people. Taking a deep breath through my nose to savor the rich scent the environment has. Perking my ears up to hear the creatures around me, surviving on their own. I figured that it’s better this way; my parents were gone and my mate hates werewolves like me, so what’s the point? Even if I ran away, my life would still be miserable because I have no one with me. I have no one. I am alone. I am a rogue at heart, I guess.

           A few moments later, the Alpha was making his way towards me, “Get dressed,” he ordered and tossed me scraps of dirty rags. Wow, can’t even he give me decent attire before I die? But I put them on none the less, shielding my body from his eyes. I didn’t look him in the eye, knowing that I see nothing but utter disgust.

           “What’s the point in getting dressed? I’ll die anyway and I doubt someone will care,” I mumbled sourly. No one care except my parents. My wonderful parents that rogues took away from me. My parents that were only the ones who loved me.

           He grunted, “I don’t want anyone else to see you naked.”

           I raised my eyebrows at him, feeling so brave I think I could be Merida. “So? It’s not like they’ll have a piece of me when I’ll be a bloody corpse. Wait, even alive no one wants a piece of me.”

           “I’m not going to kill you, okay?” he spat, clenching his fist. Someone needs a punching bag.

           I held my hands up in a surrendering position, “Okay, okay.”

           “What’s your name?” he asked in a demanding tone. Shit! What should I say? I can’t say my true name because Vincent ordered me to go rogue. He’ll probably start a war with this pack. I know that is an idiotic move, don’t ask me why, they’re all idiots anyway. I hope they go to hell.

           “Emily.” I cleared my throat.

           He nodded and walked away from me. He should not have turned away from me because I am faced with his broad and tanned back, I think I’m drooling. I was unsure of what to do, so I just stand there awkwardly and tugged the hem of whatever-it-is lower because it is at the edge of my butt.

           He must have sensed my hesitance when he turned back to me, “Come with me.”

           “Heck no!” I yelled while trying to discretely wipe the corner of my mouth. I just want to be out of this place; out of this world, like an alien or something.

           “You’ll come with me when I say so,” he growled menacingly. He’s even sexier when he is mad. I need to get him riled up more often.

           I growled back, “I’ll listen to you when I want to.”

           He yanked my arm, “You’ll stay here in my pack and become an obedient Omega.”

           His nails were digging into my skin and it was starting to hurt a little, “I’d rather die, you se - sicko! And Omegas are born to be obedient. Duh.” Whew, I was about to call him sexy. Wipe the invisible sweat on my forehead mentally.

           “I can’t let you die because that will kill me,” he said in a hushed tone.

           I laughed, “What? Afraid that your pack would know that your mate is a filthy rogue that is soon-to-be Omega?”

           “I never said that,” he defended.

           I snickered to myself, “Yes, you didn’t but it’s what you implied.”

           “Shut up!” he snapped at me. Those were his words but his eyes were telling a different story. I feel like he cared. I looked like he cared.

           “That was a lame comeback, you know? Well, you’re an Alpha, I should have expected that. You're all so serious and in a grumpy mood.” I teased.

           He didn’t reply after that, just tugged–more like dragged–me towards his pack house. I could tell that it was bigger than my old pack house and this was definitely more beautiful. It was modern, and well, simply beautiful.

           “You’ll meet everyone tomorrow,” he told me. I just mumbled an ‘okay’. Like I’d want to meet his pack members.

           He led me into a small corridor which told me that this was the maids’ quarters. I felt bad for myself. Did I do something wrong for me to deserve this? Back home, I was treated like a shit, and I guess here, nothing will change. I’d just have to find a way to get out of here. I can’t kill myself ‘cause that will surely kill the Alpha and he’s still my mate after all, I can’t just let him die. There’s not enough reason for me to just take away that face and body from the surface of the earth just because of my selfish acts.

           He opened a white door at the end of the corridor, “This will be your room.”

           I stepped inside the room; it was dimly lit and was fairly huge. There was a single bed pushed up against the wall and a small cabinet across it. It was bigger than my room in my former pack, and a lot better. There, I only have a mattress to sleep on.

           “You should be up before five A.M. because you are the one in charge of the pack’s breakfast,” he demanded while searching my eyes for defiance.

           I just nodded my head stupidly. I decided that I wouldn’t talk with this sexy-bad-boy-looking dude. He just spared my life so that he could live and he was now acting like an asshole to me. I was already sacrificing my life for him, why should I waste my energy and saliva in talking to him too? Actually, I wouldn’t mind spit swapping with him. Ah! Dirty thoughts!

           He groaned, “Answer me! Are you stupid?”

           I got to admit that his words stung a little–okay, maybe not a little; it stung a lot. I just nodded my head at him and looked at the ground.

           He punched the wooden door, leaving a hole–smack at the center. Guess I won’t have any privacy then. He just stormed out after briefly looking at me. Definitely, hit a nerve.

           I jumped at the bed which was surprisingly soft and comfortable. The last thought that occurred to me before I drifted off was, tomorrow’s going to be a long day, and he didn't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 182 29
When her parents get murdered on the streets of national city little 5 year old Safira was left to defend for her self.She grew up knowing the street...
2 0 7
Far away, there lived a princess who was loved and cared for by everyone. Her parents gave her everything and she was always there to lend a hand wit...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
322K 12.9K 19
This is the THIRD of Big Bad Series. COMPLETED. Alex and Kira have always been best friends. Their parents have always been friends. Everyone always...