Mr Miller

Da psychovsky

Mr Miller is my hunk of an English teacher. I don't know what I did to deserve this blessing but he's a God o... Altro

My sexy english teacher
It's getting hot...
Down come the panties
Ms Durrsaku's help
The Miller house pt 1
The Miller house pt 2
Stacy's mo- Nessa's brother
Friendly advice?
the second cuming
Mrs Miller

Strip club shmoney

2.4K 28 66
Da psychovsky

In 6th period, the final lesson of the day, I was seated in my usual place in front of Mr Miller. Over the weekend I had rumaged through my clothes and found some of my older t-shirts. I wore one today since it's now a little tight on me and exaggerated my bustiness. I was sure that Andreas noticed, but he has never been one to make a large gesture when he notices things; he's the silent type. The lesson continued as it usually would except for one delightful moment which occurred later.

Half way through the lesson during a partnered discussion break, my dearest Andreas leaned in towards me and spoke in a lowered voice. This took me by surprise since I was already in a horny state. The words he said rang throughout my body and I desperately wanted to cling on to the words before they were only a memory. His breath smelled like coffee, but if things went well it'd smell like my pussy.

"Ugne-Ieva? I need to discuss something important with you. It's about Nicholas. I know you and him were rather close."

Oh, the struggle I faced when trying to not squirt the moment I heard him say my name! Clearly I had to keep my cool and not come off as a desperate hoe.

"W-what do you mean? Did something bad happen?" I played dumb, as if I hadn't killed his son and staged it as a suicide.

"Further details will be explained in a more... appropriate environment. Would it be too much of a hassle for you to swing by tomorrow after school? Strictly professionally."

Our father, who art in heaven.

My life was at its peak.

I felt other-worldly,  other than myself - devoid of problems and able to leap small buildings in a single bound. I felt unburdened and able to see without any filters or restrictions because my spirit was freed from all of that. I was lost in a sea of ecstasy and I wouldn't mind drowning in it.

"A hassle? not at all!" I smiled innocently as vivid images of him pounding into me as I was faced down and ass up danced around my view of vision. it was going to happen tomorrow. He just didn't know yet.

                               ✯✯

School had finished and I sat at the desk in my bedroom with a pot of Raman beside me. Ramen was the only thing giving me comfort in this world.

But obviously, things were going to change. The catalyst was Mr Miller and boy, I sure as hell was ready to experience our chemistry.

Since I have already eliminated one of my potential threats, I was at a little more ease. Not to mention, Nico's death is great for me since its the reason I'm even invited to Andreas' home.

I know that I can never confess to my crime, since I'll quite clearly have to deal with the hell that is prison and the removal of my human rights. Not to mention a talk about friendship and betrayal. Friends are great and all, but have you had a dicking from Mr Miller?

I looked through my clothes and decided to wear a tight shiny hooker inspired black dress. In reality that dress was once my mum's but times change. For my lingerie, I wore the black set that my abusive uncle bought me. He gave it to me as a gift to wear before he raped me - 'rape' is an umbrella term to be honest. I have to call it rape because I'm 15 but I honestly don't even care since I get paid for it. I have not and will not tell my parents for fear of my only money source to be cut off. Also, I can't say that I don't enjoy me some short, fat and incredibly veiny dick from time to time.

I went on to YouTube and searched for the perfect James Charles tutorial.

I needed to look expensive.
✯✯

11pm sharp.

Surprisingly Vanessa made it on time and stood next to me, rambling about the new lingerie she had bought for tonight only. I cannot deny the surprise I experienced when Vanessa so eagerly agreed to do this with me. I thought it would have taken slightly more convincing that it did, but who am I to even question the way the world works, right? Vanessa is a pretty blasian girl who I secretly have a crush on. She's so kinky and open to try new things but I can't ever tell her how much I want her to dominate me.  Especially since she's straight. Not to mention, Mr Miller is the one for me.

"Hey, Nessa? Is there any reason in particular that you were so down to do this with me?"

"Well I told you about my massive crush on Elias! I've already planned when I'll have my first conversation with him, when we'll share our first kiss, when we'll get married, how many children we'll have, their star signs, what age he'll be when he dies... Why are you looking at me like that?"

damn. And people try tell me that I'M the creepy one.

"Damn Vanessa. You are something."

As we walked over to the back to finish preparing for the main event, I realised that now was the best time to ask Vanessa about what was going on in my mind. Mr miller mentioned that the reason he even talked to me is because of the closeness I have with his late son. With this logic, Vanessa would have also been invited too. This will obviously cause a problem since evidence shows that Vanessa is a little bit of an... easy fuck. What if she shoots her shot with my husband? She is attractive, after all. No straight man would deny such a young hot body unless they're old school racist. If he ended up growing a larger bond with Vanessa than he does me, I won't even exist to him. How the hell am I supposed to stop this?

Despite the many thoughts, I needed to ask Vanessa. Life is easier for me since she doesn't take offense to anything, really.

"Nessa, did Mr Miller ask you to come over to his place tomorrow after school?"

"Uhm nope. Why? Did he ask you?" She said, jokingly giving me a look so suggestive.

He didn't ask her? What?! I was all types of confused; why did he choose me specifically?

Could it be...

He knows?

There's no way.

Or does he?

I attempted to hide my shock and nervousness as I spoke to her next. My best way of recovery would be to spin a bullshit story to cover this up.

"Haha! No way! I just saw him go over to you in English and I guess my lip reading isn't that great."

She honestly looked like she didn't believe me, but she didn't care enough to question my foolery.

We got onto the stage, and that's when we revealed our inner sexy.

As I performed on the pole, men came over like flies to shit. Thank God my school had a trip to Jamaica so I now know some tricks to turn them on.

A little later, I looked over and noticed that Vanessa was already fully naked, despite us only having used 7 minutes of our 15 minutes on stage. I saw stacks of £50 being hurled her horny way as she spread her cheeks and rubbed a £20 in between them. She let out moans and the men roared like the animals they are.

How unfair!! That stupid bitch must have planned this all along! I was the one who invited her and there she is, stealing MY spotlight and MY money. This is called theft.

Theft is punishable by death in the world of Ugne-Ieva Jasikevičuite.

Then again...who do I have in this world other than my Nessa?

I saw the crumpled up £5 notes and the £1 coins the pennies being hurled at me and I realised it was time to up the ante.

I seductively removed my clothing as Vanessa's crowd doubled in size. She wasn't even using the pole anymore; she was letting out pornstar moans as she fingered herself and played with her clit and the men were all sporting raging boners. A good portion of them were not so subtly masturbating as she gave them this show.

At the same time, I couldn't be mad at her because Vanessa has always had the ability to bend me over a little. Her exotic brown complexion was very attractive to me, and she has an amazingly thin waist. The last time I asked her she said she was a C cup but clearly she's gotten bigger since then. She has the most juicy ass which I have wanted to ravage for the longest. She works out and has a toned body and tight midsection. The word for Vanessa is sexy and I truly cannot blame her for this fiasco.

I hadn't realised that I was fingering myself to Vanessa in her state of pure bliss until she had menacingly approached me on all fours and the cheering increased in volume. Right there, we were engaging in a heated french kiss as her hands explored all over my body.

"Why do you taste so good, Ugne?" She said with a smirk and the money kept coming.

Her hot, humid breath made the back of my neck tingle as she leaned in. She murmured something which I didn't hear, the air from her lips rushing onto my skin.

Vanessa leaned in further, placing a few kisses on my neck. I tensed up slightly, my breath catching in my throat. It was long before her lips pulled away and her hands resumed working up and down my back.

My chest moved up and down slowly, my stomach aching with excitement. The butterflies inside me went crazy. I wasn't sure if it was the massage or me nearing my orgasm but my stomach grew hot. I stretched out my legs, satisfying the tingle that grew between them.

Vanessa's hands slipped over my sides, caressing the gentle and rarely exposed skin. I flinched a little, only to have my body melt more. Vanessa's hands traveled farther up, her fingers fleeting around the bottom of my breasts.

She was about to pull away as she felt me touch her chest, but the feeling was far to sensual. I closed my mouth after deciding not to speak. Vanessa took my silence as a chance to let her hands drift farther up, massaging my chest.

Vanessa pulled my back flat against her chest. We both let out a short and quiet moan, my hand falling down to my sides. My hands slid over Vanessa's legs, softly gripping onto the other her thighs.

Giving my breasts a generous squeeze, Vanessa laid her face in the crook of my neck. Her lips wrapped around the skin, sucking my neck and gently nipping at my pale flesh. Her fingers drifted over my nipples.

I shuddered softly, my body tingling as Vanessa touched my nipples. Her thumb and forefinger grabbed them gently and rolled them, the rest of her fingers and palm kneading the mass of my breast.

I shifted my legs under her uncontrollably. Vanessa still sucked at my neck, her teeth grazing raw skin.

The black haired girl looked down, noticing the increased movement underneath her. She smiled as she saw my legs writhing around below it. "Do you need me to rub your legs too? They looke like they ache." Vanessa pouted softly.
I nodded, my blonde hair wiggling from it's ponytail.

"Excuse me? Your time's up."

Neither of us cared about how awkward this could be considered as we separated.

The amount of wolf whistling was a little overwhelming and that substance on the floor was clearly semen.

Fucking dogs.

We were told that we have a 2 minute cleanup time where we can collect our money. We also retrieved our phones and clothes.

I made a solid 350.
Vanessa had made 7 thousand.

As we walked to our homes I was salty all the way through. Fair enough that Vanessa's attractive but this is ridiculous. Even though the lingerie i wanted was £15, it would be nice to have some spending money. There's no use asking her since she won't give it, but I'm Ugne-Ieva. If I want her money I know how I'll get it.

On any other day I'd have retaliated but I'm seeing wonderful Mr Miller after school tomorrow! All I need is a good night's rest.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.5M 57.7K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
22.8K 480 21
My teacher is hot...he's 30 and I'm just 19. I didn't realise how much he wanted me,until that day. ************* Completed!
EMPIRE OF LUST Da 🩶

Storie d'amore

2.6K 144 33
i, ayda winters, have a secret. one that no one knows, one that i don't plan on telling anyone. yet one that plagues my thoughts everyday. i told m...
29.6K 159 8
I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY What happens when a teacher falls inlove wi...