Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire...

By ThePsychoMadHatter

**WARNING: THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES** ** The Shi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SOWYYY
Interview & Sequel Updates
My Protective Billionaire
CRIMINALS//THE TATTOOED BAD BOY
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR YOU!!!
Do you have questions for Hadley and Xavier?
Even more free stuff just for you!
Hooray for us! <3
Want a secret chapter?
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!!
TOMORROW
Today is the day!!!!!
It's HERE!
PLEASE READ

Chapter Six

152K 4.1K 536
By ThePsychoMadHatter

"Twin, I brought you some ice-cream!" Sarina entered my hospital room with big grin on her face and a bowl of Ben & Jerry's.

I grinned and took the bowl from her hand. I sat up and we both started eating our ice cream. It has been two weeks and I'm still in the hospital, including the one week I was unconscious. The day I woke up from my slight coma, when Sarina and I got back together again, Sarina told me that I was out for a whole week. However, the impossible person I am, it didn't really matter to me.

Sarina and I grew close fast. By now, we were the inseparable twins I have ever wanted. Sarina spent most of her time here with me. In fact, she's been here the whole day. She only goes away when she has to take a shower, or when she has to get out when visiting hours are over.

However, of course she sneaks in. It surprises me how nobody caught her yet. Maybe because she wears that nurse outfit and changes into her slutty clothes after entering my room.

"You are going to stay here tonight... again?" I grinned as I shoved the ice cream in my mouth.

She nodded and redid her lipstick after she finished eating. I shook my head and smiled at my twin, who is now sort of my best friend... Yeah, I know.

"Don't you have any parties to attend?" I asked curiously.

I remember how she sneaks out every day, now she doesn't have to sneak out, but she does it in case my parents turn into a, I don't know, weird thing and stop her from going anywhere.

"You remember!" she grinned cheekily.

"Of course I do!" I scowled.

She giggled cutely and took my hand on hers. "I don't think I'll be able to choose a party over my girlfriend." she winked.

I laughed and shook my head. Sarina put the bowl on the table next to the bed and looked at me. She smiled and looked at my wrist. A tear fell from her eye and she ran her fingers over the cuts that had almost healed.

"You know, I never realized how cruel I was towards you. I really feel bad for everything I ever did to you. I didn't mean to steal your boyfriend. It just sort of happened." she bit her bottom lip to prevent her from sobbing.

I squeezed her hand. "I was in my room one day, and then Aidan just walked and closed the door. Suddenly he started kissing me. I tried pushing him off, but it was no use. I told him." she breathed and stared at the sheets. "I told him that he's my twin's boyfriend. However, he didn't listen. He did everything to make me fall for him, and at the end, I fell for him." her eyes locked with mine.

"The day you caught us together, I felt, weird. I felt like I should stop, but the pride in me stopped me from doing that. Aidan and I dated for a few days after that. Then he got tired and left me." she sobbed.

"That's why you became like this, didn't you?" I lifted her chin with my index finger. "That's why you sleep with guys and dump them afterwards, just so they feel the pain you felt. I'm right, aren't I?" she nodded.

I cupped her cheeks and looked at her in the eye. "Sarina, you have to stop doing that. You can't just stop believing. I know I did the same thing and that's why I'm telling you this. You should believe that there is someone out there, waiting for you and you alone." I smiled at her.

She grinned and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Did you bring my laptop?" I asked. She nodded.

Sarina got up and walked towards the chair where my laptop was. I frowned because I didn't see it. I think I need some glasses.

"Here you go." she handed me the laptop.

I checked my mails and did something I haven't done in a very long, long time. Sarina sat next to me on the bed and frowned.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Doing what I haven't done in a very long time, helping people." I smirked, making her frown even more.

"How?" she raised an eyebrow.

I smiled. "I started since I was eighteen, but I stopped when I caught you with Aidan. I used to help people with their problems. It didn't matter if it was with love, family, or friends. I helped." she smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Can I help?" I looked at her.

The thought of my own twin helping me never crossed my mind before. It was nearly hard to believe that Sarina, who used to be my mortal enemy, would help me help other people.

I smiled. "You bet!"

She smiled cheekily and clapped her hands in excitement. I grinned and opened the first mail that I had received three hours ago. It has been five years since I stopped, but the mails didn't stop.

Sarina read the first mail.

Dear Hadley,

I have been facing a few problems for the past few years and I don't think I can take this anymore. I'm sick and tired of all the people that bully me at school. I am sick and tired of being a victim of everyone at that school. I'm sick and tired of waiting for the guy that's supposed to be helping me, and I'm tired of looking at the girl who used be my best friend, glaring at me. I hope you respond as soon as you read this.

-Tina.

I looked at Sarina who was looking at the laptop sad. I placed my hand on hers and smiled weakly at her. She smiled back.

"We should help her." she whispered.

"Yes, we do." I looked back at my laptop and started typing back.

Dear Tina,

I know it's hard for you right now and believe me, I totally understand your problem. I just want to tell you that you are perfect as you are. Don't wait for that guy to come and save you. Be your own hero. Save yourself. Erase your own bullies. Fight back and show them what you really are. Show them that you're not just a random person they can mess with, do what you do best, and show them what ability you have. Show them your bright future. As far, I hope you know what to do. As for your used to be best friend, show her whom she hurt. Make her regret doing that to you. Show her the person you are and whom she left or you can just try to ignore her. It's up to you.

Lots of love,

-Hadley

I glanced at Sarina. "You did good, twin. You did well."

---

"Hadley." I heard someone call my name.

I opened my eyes and saw my parents standing in front of me, smiling. I sat up and glared at the two people.

They really have the nerve to show up after doing all that to me. Why am I not surprised that they still showed up as if nothing happened? Well, guess I know them too well.

I looked at Sarina and she shot me a sympathetic smile. I nodded and she walked over to me. She took my hand in hers and we both looked at the two people in front of us.

If they're here to tell me that I'm still marrying Xavier, I want them to disappear right now. I don't want them getting on my nerves again, just so I marry a man I don't even know. I scowled at them and looked away. It felt like my eyes would explode if I looked at them for a second longer. This was really getting too much.

"What are you doing here!?" Sarina spat at them.

"Don't you dare talking to your par-"

"You are not my parents!" Sarina and I shouted in unison.

They looked at us and shook their heads chuckling. I looked at them with a disgusted expression. Are they really laughing!?

What great parents they are. Note the sarcasm.

"Typical twins." the woman said shaking her head.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked for the last time with balled fists and a clenched jaw.

"Well, we're just here to inform you that your marriage is after two weeks. And don't you dare running away, because we will be able to find you in seconds." the man grinned.

"She is not -absolutely not- marrying Xavier! Are you out of your minds!? You're going to ruin two innocent people their lives!" Sarina defended.

I placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. Her face was red and the palms of her hands were bleeding by balling her hands into fists too tight. I looked back at my parents with a straight face.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Maybe because we don't want to sell you." the man said. 

"Or maybe for all the benefits we'll have." the woman added.

I sighed. "I told you already. I'm going to do it." I cave in.

"Why-"

Sarina started but I stopped her. I gestured the people to get out and they scowled and got the hint to fuck the hell out of my sight. I looked at Sarina who had tears in her eyes now. I smiled and cupped her cheek.

"What are you doing?" she sobbed. "You are ruining your life, along with Xavier's!" she said.

"Hey, girl," I cupped her left cheek. "Don't worry. They're doing this for the money and plus if they'll ask me something after the marriage, they think I'll give them. Moreover, I have to prove them wrong. I have to do this." I sighed.

"There has to be another way." Sarina argued.

I hugged her and she sobbed on my chest. "There is no other way. I have to do this."

"What about Xavier then?" She asked.

"Well, I can at least try." I joked and she chuckled. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Sarina..." I said and she hummed.

"You are going to be my maid of honor." I demanded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.2K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
543K 27.3K 61
#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, then this will be confusing a bit. So, plea...
88.4K 3K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...