Bullied By 3/5 Of One Directi...

By BrittanyTommo

Kate Browne. Her life was completely normal apart from the constant bullying she endured everyday by no other... More

Chapter 1 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 2 - Don't lie
Chapter 3 - Hit the new kid
Chapter 4 pt1- Aww finally got a friend?
Chapter 4 pt2- Found her
Chapter 5 - Their coming
Chapter Six - We Do What We Want
Chapter Seven - Their Famous?
Chapter Eight - Nate?
Chapter Nine - See You At School
Chapter Ten - Dumped
Chapter Eleven - The Rules
Chapter Twelve - Why Do They Hate Me?
Chapter Thirteen - Jealousy
Chapter Fourteen - Surprise
Chapter Fifteen - Who's Moving!?
Chapter Sixteen - The Text Messages..
Chapter Seventeen - Please Don't Hurt Me
Chapter Eighteen - One Hit To The Face
Chapter Nineteen - Plan Niall & Kate
Chapter Twenty - Third Addition To Their Group
Chapter Twenty One - Louis... Can you stay for a minute?
Chapter Twenty Two - Message From Harry
Chapter Twenty Three - I Thought I Heard You Say
Chapter Twenty Four - I Should've Told You
Chapter Twenty Five - Why Are You Lying?
Chapter Twenty Six - You Hurt Kate
Chapter Twenty Seven - Who's At The Door?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Maybe she will remember
Chapter Twenty Nine - The Scream
Chapter Thirty - How Did He Get My Number?
Chapter Thirty One - Uhh... Lou can I talk to you for a sec?
Chapter Thirty Two - My Phone?
Chapter Thirty Three - I'll Stay With You
Note To Readers...
Must read :)
Chapter Thirty Five - Whats Up With Lou?
Chapter Thirty Six - The Fight
Chapter Thirty Seven - Why Did He Drug Me?
Chapter Thirty Eight - This. Will. Be. Interesting.
Watty Awards 2012
Chapter Thirty Nine - Brings Back Bad Memories
Chapter Forty - Hello?
Chapter Forty One - Jordan!?
Chapter Forty Two - Move Your Foot, Blondie
Chapter Forty Three - It Wasn't That Funny
Chapter Forty Four - IDontKnow
Chapter Forty Five - Last Time
Please Read!
Chapter Forty Six - My Swing
Chapter Forty Seven - Listen here, Malik
Authors NOTE
Chapter 48 - So, The Rumors Are True
Chapter 49 - What A Joy To Be Back
Chapter 50 - Why?
Chapter 51 - Genuinely Surprised
Chapter 52 - Brings Back Old Memories
Chapter 53 - He's a monster
Chapter 54 - I'm sorry
Chapter 55 - Shot's fired
Chapter 56 - What just happened
Chapter 57 - Talk about awkward
Chapter 58 - The heck
Chapter 59 - The same Kate
Chapter 60 - I warned him
Chapter 61 - Feelings
Chapter 62 - Saved by the bell
Chapter 63 - Square thingy
Before We Met - H.S
Chapter 64 - First date kinda nervous
Chapter 65 - Butterflies?

Chapter Thirty Four -You Know You Love Me

151K 2K 246
By BrittanyTommo

Heeey everyone! Its officially 3 months of this story! Whoop whoop :) Parrrtty!
Keep commenting, Voting & fanning!
Could you all do me a massive favor? Look at the bottom of this chapter to see what it is.. :)

Every person that I went to dedicate it to didn't fan me so I couldn't... Therefore this chapter is dedicated to one of my future husbands William Singe (His video is on the side)

Niall’s POV

“He looks cute when he sleeps” I heard a girl mumble. I slightly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the light. “Morning” I said. Kate jumped and looked up at me shocked. Her face turned red as she looked away and said “Morning”.

She sat next to me on the couch and turned the TV on. “So...” “Who’s cute when they sleep?” I said as I smirked. “Uh... What? Oh nobody” She said as she looked back at the TV with her face still red.

“Then whys your face so red?” I asked as I continued to smirk. “Fine. It was you. Okay” She said as she looked away again. “Awww Katieeeee” I said as I got up and side hugged her. “Get off of me” She said as she continued to look away. “You know you love me” I taunted. “No I don’t” She said as she chuckled. “Yessss youuuu doooo” I said extending every word.

“No” She said as she tried to hold in her laughs but ended up laughing. After she started laughing, I started laughing and her face turned red again. “Your face looks red” I said as I laughed again. “Shush” She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“You know you loveee me” I said as I chuckled. “No” She said as she tried to control her laughter. “Say you love me” I said as I sat on her. “Get off” She whined. “When you say you love me” I said as I smirked. “Come on. You know you wanna say it”. “Fineiloveyou” Kate said really fast.

“Who do you love?” I questioned her. “You” She replied. “You who?” I asked as I laughed. “OKAY FINE I LOVE YOU NIALL NOW GET OFF” She said as she attempted to push me off of her. I got off and sat next to her.

Then we heard a knock at the door...

“ILL GET IT” I yelled as I ran over to the door. “Could’ve just said that. I was sitting next to you, Liam is at the shops and Louis is asleep” Kate mumbled. I walked over to the door and opened it.

At first I was confused... I knew him from somewhere but I don’t know where. But then it hit me. “Zayn?” I questioned. “Yeah” He mumbled. “Bye” I said as I tried to shut the door but he stuck his foot in the way.

“I need to talk to Kate” He mumbled. “No” I said as I tried to shut the door but once again his foot was in the way. “Why not?” he questioned. “I don’t like you and she doesn’t like you. Therefore you’re not coming in” I said as I waited for his reply.

“Fine. I won’t come in, just send her out here then” Zayn said as he chuckled. “No” I said blankly. “Why not?” He asked again. “We’ve already been through this haven’t we?” I questioned him. “Yeah” he mumbled.

“NIALL WHOS AT THE DOOR!?” Louis yelled from the room. “Come and see” I yelled in response. “Make me get out of bed” Louis mumbled as he got up and walked over to the door. When he looked up and saw Zayn his eyes went wide.

“Why are you here?” Louis questioned Zayn. “I want to talk to Kate” He replied as he smiled a little. “Why?” Louis asked as he eyed him. “Because I really need to talk to her” Zayn sounded desperate. “No” Louis said as he stared at Zayn blankly. “I want to apologize” Zayn pleaded Louis to let him in.

“Do you remember the last time you and Harry claimed you wanted to apologize!?” Louis said to Zayn. Anger clearly showing in his voice. “Yeah” Zayn mumbled. “Just let me talk to Liam then” Zayn said calmly. “He’s not here” Louis said as he continued to eye him. “He’s not here and your not talking to Kate so you can leave” “Now” Louis yelled the last part. “Fine” Zayn said as he walked angrily down the hall.

I just stood there shocked. Louis mumbled something as he stormed out of the room. What is up with him lately!?

Kate’s POV

 “NOW” I heard Louis yell. What th- I was cut off from my thoughts when Louis stormed into the room. He started cursing under his breath. “Louis” “What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Nothing is wrong” he said as he got up and left the room... What was that!? Something’s wrong with Louis...

*Beep beep*

My phone kept going off. I picked up my phone to see I had a text from an unknown number. I read the text and was confused... Who was it from? The text said...

From: Unknown
Come outside

I replied saying ‘who is this?’

Just then Niall walked in the room. “Ni” “What’s up with Lou?” I questioned him. “He just went crazy at Zayn” Niall said. He looked confused? “What happened with Zayn?” I asked shocked.

“Zayn said he wanted to apologize but Louis wouldn’t allow him to talk to you” Niall said as he stared at me waiting for a reply. “H-he wanted to apologize?” I asked Niall. “Yeah” He said as he half smiled.

As soon as Niall said Zayn wanted to apologize it brought back memories from last time he said he wanted to ‘apologize’.

*Flashback*

“W-what do you want?” I asked Zayn as I started to back away. I kept walking backwards until my back hit the wall. “I want to apologize” “For everything I’ve done” Zayn said as his smirk dropped and he looked serious.

“I honestly am sorry for everything and I hope you can forgive me for it all even though I doubt you will” Zayn said as he looked away sadly. “I-I forgive you” I stuttered out. “Thanks” Zayn said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the hall.

“Where are we going?” I asked Zayn. “To a friend’s house” He replied. I swear I saw a smirk on his face.

“I thought you said a friend’s house” “This is like a forest?” I said confused. “There is a house” He said as we continued walking.

We turned up at a house in the middle of the bush. Nothing around apart from a really long driveway and a house. It looked quite creepy but I didn’t protest.

“Here” Zayn said as he opened the door and held it open for me. It didn’t look like a house that you would find in the middle of nowhere... It looked like somebody lived in it.

“Where’s your friend?” I asked him still confused. “In his room” He replied as he grabbed my wrist again and led me to a room at the back of the house. “Go in” He said as he opened the door for me to walk.

“Why is it so dark?” At the moment I said that the door slammed behind me. I felt around the wall until I found a light switch. I walked over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

“Zayn” I yelled as I tried to open it. “Yes?” He said from outside the door. “You locked the door!?” I said as I continued to try and open it. “Yeah” He said as he laughed. “Why?” I asked. “If you thought I was actually sorry then you’re more gullible than Harry said” I then heard someone walk away.

“Don’t leave me here” I yelled. “Bye” he yelled and then I heard a door slam shut.

That room was where I spent the next 2 days. Until the owner of the house found me locked in one of her rooms in her house...

*End of Flashback*

Need atleast 150 votes for the next chapter...
Best comment gets a dedication... &&

Also... Kate from this story has been nominated for 'best female character' and I would love it if you could all vote for her!

This is how you vote;

Go to this link: http://www.wattpad.com/feedback

And click 'Nominate for a special award'

Then paste this is the box:

Hello! I would like to nominate the following story for a Special Award: Bullied By 3/5 Of One DIrection
Link to Story:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/1445320-bullied-by-3-5-of-one-direction 
Special Award Category: Female2012

Then click submit! :) Thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 174 17
Katelynn Phillips spent her entire sophmore year being bullied. Who bullied her you may ask? Harry Styles. When he left to audition for the X Factor...
381K 2K 36
(COMPLETED) Gemma was the one who was bullied by everyone. Her confidence never shone bright. Not until he came into her life. He made her feel a dif...
31.4K 479 26
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best friends that are traveling the word together with Liam, Niall and Zayn. Together they are known as One Dir...
918K 15.1K 51
*NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN IN 2012-2013, OLD JOKES USED!* Skyler Bradley has been abused by her parents for as long as she remembers, she has a best fri...