Impulse (Published)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

She realized that her love for her professor was probably nothing more than a childish infatuation. She wasn'... More

Impulse
Preview
One
Two
Three
Authors Note
Four
Five
Six
Seven
A/N
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Chapter 11
Twelve
To Those Who Can't Read Chapter 11
Thirteen
Authors Note
Fourteen
Another A/N
Fifteen: Homecoming Horror Part 1
Good News
Sixteen
Seventeen
VERY IMPORTANT
Bad News
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty- One
Thirty- Two: Russian Roulette Part 1
Quick A/N
Thirty-Four: Russian Roulette Finale Part 3
Another Quick A/N
Thirty-Five
Epilogue
Moral Of The Book
So Long Farewell To My Teachers Pets
Publish On Smashwords?
Available
On iBooks & Barnes & Noble
I'm Back.
DMV Wattpad Meetup!

Twenty-Three: Russian Roulette Part 2

32.7K 1.4K 458
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

I drop immediately to the ground, cradling my mother's head as her eyes remain clued to mine.

"Oh calm down, it's only her leg." He says waving the gun and rolling his eyes.

'Why do you have my mom?" I ask, my bottom lip tembling and he sits across from us, crossing his legs in front of us. "Because she was trying to cover up her tracks. I couldn't allow that. This is rich information that I can use. Your mother in fact did kill Sarah due to jealousy..but there are things much deeper than all of this. But I refuse to tell because it involves me and that's not apart of this plan.' Zach says, shaking his head as his face turns up.

"But why kill us?" I begged. I needed to know, I couldn't live with this uncertainty.

''I'm not going to kill your mom. I need her alive. No one's going to believe a psychopath."

"But they believe you." I remind.

"But that's because they have no proof that I am one." He replies, pointing his finger out and wagging his finger.

I hear something unlock and turn around to see Sage and Aryiana emerge from the door.

"Oh shit." Sage gasps.

"Ah, an audience, just what this game needs." Zachary sings and Aryiana's eyes lock with mine.

"Okay Marley, it's time for this this to get more interesting. Now that we have your friends here; we can really play.

For one, I need you all to stand around me." Zachary explains.

My eyes urge for Sage and Aryiana to listen but they would be fools not too.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and for every question you answer incorrectly. Someone gets a bullet."

"Don't bother, the police are on their way." Aryiana explains.

Zach slowly walks towards her, tilting his head slightly the left and then to the right, extending his hand to place it on her stomach.

"Oh the mother that carries my bastard child. How I can't wait to slaughter you." His words are left to linger in the air and he slowly turns back to me.

"Marley Winter. First question: I'm going to go easy on you too. Who is the father of the now- dead Sarah Evelyn's child?" He asks me.

Easy. Sad. But easy nonetheless.

"My father." I blurt and Zach's eyes widen.

"I'm highly surprised you discovered that one. I was prepared to shoot your mothers other leg."

"But why a game? Why not kill us all right here, right now?" I ask, trying to buy time.

"Because it's my game." Zachary shouts and we all tremble at his thunder like voice.

"Next Question: on the night of homecoming Sarah Evelyn said what to Ian?"

What kind of question was that? Which part?

"Too late." He says with a sigh and I hear another gunshot. I cover my ears and flinch as I hear another familiar scream.

"Mom!" I call out and rush after her but Zachary alerts me.

"No one moves. Besides, it's just her shin. She won't die...yet,"

"Why did you bring my mother into this?" I cry and he smiles again.

"It involves her." His words hint something to me, something he probably shouldn't have hinted.

If the question involves someone: they get shot.

"Zach. This involves me and you. Leave them out of it!" I yell.

"Witnesses Marley. I'm not an idiot. They know now so I must get rid of all evidence. Even the unborn." He replies boastfully

"But what is the root to all of this? You say were are the catalyst but what is the heart to all of this?" I ask him and he puts the gun down for a moment.

"I told you, Ian. My perverted uncle. Who took me in out of pity and sympathy from my drunken mother." He looks away as he speaks this; as if reliving flashbacks.

"So you're mad at Ian because you had mommy issues?" I ask and Zach screams in frustration, banging the gun against the side of his head as if to jog his own memory.

"No. No. No. You don't get it. He was supposed to take me in-" but I stop him again.

"So lack of attention therefore you lash out by responding in destructive and homicidal behavior. Ah that makes plenty of sense but that's something that could've been sorted out if you just talked to him."

"I tried! But he didn't want to listen, he just screwed that broad of a principal and have her walk around like she was some type of royalty."

His head is forward but he's gazing at me with side eyes but for what reason? Approval?

He's crazy. I approve of that.

"You can't expect love from someone who isn't ready to give it Zachary and killing us won't prove that."

"Oh but it will. All good things must come to an end and evil is the one to end it all. Don't try to diagnosis me like the doctor you think you are. You're equally as fucked up as the characters you write about but the difference between the little love affair that you write and I construe is that the girl doesn't get the guy. Your prince in shining armor will be turned into the villain. Once they find all of these bodies and only me as a witness." Zachary mutters.

"All of this because of your mom?" I can't believe any of this! This was the reason why he was going to kill us all?

"Marley Winter, there is always more than one reason. The motive isn't the objective- the objective is something you will never understand because you will never hear the poisonous words. The truth. About your beloved teacher and secret lover. Even in your death, you will all be frowned upon for your life decisions. You won't die the martyr you always planned to be." Zachary was now speaking foolishness.

"You're acting as if you know me through my book when you don't. You know the stuff I fed you and that makes you mad. You're not mad because you were abandoned. Your mad because you have no control. So you manipulate and abuse..." I begin cornering in on him as he grips his skull.

Trying to silence me or his demons or both.

"You're a rapist. And you're the poison that drives everyone way! I don't need to know your story to realize that." I spit out and he screams again.

Shaking rapidly as his face turns red.

"For a woman who supports all misunderstood, you're looking a lot like a hypocrite. You're poison to yourself. Hiding behind your own façade. Trying to act like something you're not. You're a porcupine, in order to keep yourself safe, you hurt others around you." Zach whispers.

"That's you. You're speaking to me as if you're speaking to yourself." I point out.

"Enough! Now this is my game and I'm going to kill you one way or another." Zachary shouts and points the gun at me for a moment before swaying it around the room.

"Control." I whisper and his face scrunches up and as he is about to explode: the door flies open.

"Ian." I breathe. A relived smile grows across my face and he nods his head slowly at me.

"Zach. It's me-you're mad at. Not them. Let's talk this out." Ian approaches Zach, trying to keep a wide range distance.

"Oh now you want to talk? Please. I'm going to take you down from your pedestal." Zachary whispers.

This goes beyond us and yet now I wanted to know why. We at least deserved an explanation. I'd rather discover it on written paper versus in front of the mastermind himself whilst holding a gun.

"You're all pawns. Even Sage. You're significant to my target. You're all trying to protect your king." He pauses and looks over at Ian and grimaces

"Life is a Chess game Marley Winter and I plan to win." Zachary whispers and glances at me again.

Suddenly the door opens again and at first all I see is a gun.

"But little do you know about Chess Games is that the queen wins nearly all the time." The familiar voice whispers.

"Oh my God." Sage gasps.

"Queen Violet is back bitch." Violet states boldly with a grin, a gun in her hand.

~*~*~*~*~*

This book is beyond the words written and I hope some of you see that. It'll explain more the next chapter.

Marley is just as clueless as you readers are as Zachary rambles but think of the significance of his words. Do they truly relate to Marley in at least some aspect?

By the way if you don't like the fact I have Russian Roulette chapters. Don't be an asshole and say "This Is Stupid. Finish the book" because I will shut shit down.

If you don't like something. Don't fucking comment because I'm not changing my book. Just leave.

But to those who are reading and enjoying. I'm glad I'm pleasing you guys. It means so much to me that you guys like this :)

I love you guys!

Enjoy <3

Xo flower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 26 20
She was his forbidden flower. He was her darkest fantasy. ⊰⁠⊹ฺ What happens when a lecture falls for his student, not just any student but one he's...
30.4K 1.2K 45
It's my final year of school but my first year at Hogwarts. Unpacking everything that comes with starting at a new school is not easy but as long as...
388K 12.1K 53
"My love for her was forbidden but the lust I felt was never forgotten" Looking at her made my heart skip beats but I fought against it knowing that...
48.1K 1K 17
falling. I've never known that feeling before, until her. Or did I really fall? No, my love for her grew, as the idea of her consumed me. the questio...