Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

Galing kay toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... Higit pa

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 42 - Ti amo

183 9 7
Galing kay toroshi-kun

"Breaking news, a group of robbers accompanied by murder was captured by Jones's group. The restlessness of the citizens paid off." 

News about that accident spread. Lovino was eating his breakfast when the television happen to broadcast the news. He stopped eating and scowled. 

"It's been over two weeks and they still airing it? Hehe of course everyone will be surprised if the one who catches the criminals is just a bunch of high school students. Si, Lovi?" Antonio was finished with his breakfast, grabbing his plate and head to the sink. "Alfred's family got the advantages ..."

"I don't care." Lovino looked seriously pissed which Antonio could only responded by smiling sheepishly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've met you agony is the only thing left,

Everyday is series of hills of hardships and temptation,

Now I sing of breaking up, I tell you

This is my last confession,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio POV.

You look at me with bewilderement. But I knew that you actually understand what when I said 'Lets end this..'

You fall silent. Occasionally, you open your mouth to speak but nothing came out. It was hard for me too, my chest hurt. It was ripping off it cage.  I should've done this sooner. I should've let you go that time when I caught him, kissing you passionately. 

I should have let you go.

"I'm sorry..." It was all you could say as you step back and turn your back at me, running to where he's at. Leaving me again.

"Why are you always say sorry chica?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived in front of Lovino's room in the hospital. In my hands were foods, sandwich and few of mineral waters. 

Contemplating whether I should go inside or not. Because there, the chica was crying silently while also cursing under her sobs. I chuckled at her cuteness.

 " *sobs* .. wake up you fucking idiot.. wake up so I can punch you and cut that curl of yours.. wake up Lovi before I'll fucking spoilt all the tomatoes in this world.." yep, Lovino effect..

Then, Lovi woke up. I want to go inside but they start fighting. Their fight was very entertaining, I had to hold my laughter behind the door. 

Minutes later,  Y/N came out with a disappointed face and just passed me by. I take a breath and go inside. Lovi's face was unforgetable that time. He scratched his neck with a sullen face and slightly reddened. He was pouting cutely.

"Fighting already?" Lovi only grunt and look away more. "Shut up. She's the one who started it." But then a loud growl came out from his stomach, really ...

I hand him a piece of sandwich which he ate quickly. He chew as if his life depends on it making me chuckled more in amusement.

"You love her don't you Lovi?" 

And he spat the foods.

Coughing furiously while hitting his chest. I panicked, "A-a-ah water water!!--"

"W-W-W-W-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!" Lovi look at me with his wide amber orbs, his face was red from his cheeks to his ears. 

Fusoso, It's written all over your face Lovi.. yet I was blind for it.

"Next time, confess to her correctly okay?"

_________________________________________

Author POV.

On the day Lovino decided to return to school was School Festival Day. The exam is over, the day before the long holiday starts. He knew very well that, maybe in the coming school year, he would not be in your class. So he decided, he would confessed his feelings.

But one thing he didn't understand ... was the reason why he was wearing a costume and a mustache hangs over his mouth.

He has become Luigi from the Mario Kart game. "WWWWHAAATTT THE FUCKKK--"

"What is this ?! Damn it!" he grunted, throwing his costume mustache onto the floor full of range.

"Calm down fratello ~ look at me! I'm a Mario!" Lovino snatched his brother collar and his trademark glare, making the poor Feliciano shriek. "Why the fuck I wear this shit I'm asking."

"Our class will be having a costume party and we decided with Mario themed." Ludwig stood up while the other class members nodded their head in fear.

Glancing towards the german boy, Lovino snorted. "And what the fuck were you suppose to be?"

Ludwig was covered in a round golden outfit, only his face and his palm were shown.

"I'm a coin ...." He said it wotd such a straight face and no shame, Lovino could only sweatdrop himself.

"Well, when I look at it again ... there's a lot of coins here ..." His gazed was narrowed to half of his classmates, wearing the same costume as Ludwig.

"Give me the fucking coin costume-- dammit!!"

"Kyaahhhh !!!" And your classmates start to run, afraid of Lovino rage.

This stole the attention of several students because in the end, it actually looked like a crazy Luigi, chasing a few coins and the Mario who also ran scared because of him.

In other place, you were on top of the cherry tree behind the gym. The place were more secluded since everyone would gatheraround the yard where the stage were.  Why are you here though? Well that's because you are avoiding your class. You know Lovino will definitely be furious with their one-sided plan.

Speak of the devil ...

"Where the fuck did they go?!" There he stood, panting.

He crouched while palming his knee like an old man, making you snorted. He quite hear that and was throwing his gaze everywhere making you ducked more into the sea of leaves.

Lovino wiped the sweat from his forehead, then took out his cellphone. A very cute tomato-shaped keychain hanging on his cellphone. He typed the number quickly as if he remembered the number behind his head. Putting the device beside his ear, he was having a sour expression.

'Who did he call?' You had thought but all were answered when your own cellphone rang, blarring the buono tomato ringtone loudly.

"Ah.." Was the only thing the two of you could uttered when Lovino look up and found your awkward ones.

"I don't know there this big ass mushroom grew in a tree like that, oi! What the fuck are you doing?"

Yes, you were wearing a mushroom costume.

"J-jogging..."

Of course he didn't buy it, and just looking at you with raised eyebrow and his gaze which interpret as 'Why the fuck do I have such a friend--'

"I swear, today is so shitty, this probably the red flag for me ..." He sighed and put his phone back to his costume pocket.

You smirked, "Red flag you say? Well, thanks to a certain someone, that the suppose to be a rom-com story turned out to be action-sort of..."

"Oh, you mean the author---"  "Goddammit, stop breaking the 4th wall Lovi!!" You cutted him off

"...but wait, that is actually true.." you continued.

"Whose the principessa?" "It's Nat--"

"Heh that scary ragazza? Atleast it's not you..." He gave you one of his smug grin making you more pissed.

"WELL SORRY I'M JUST FIT TO BE A DAMN MUSHRO--"

"If you were the principessa, I don't think I want to lose against the mario, si?" This time when you look down, he was smiling at you making you question what on earth happen to him.

"Huh? Wait what?" You head was spinning. You were drowned in ypur own thought.

"Oi idiota--"

You glared at him. "Dammit, stop calling me idio--"

"Ti amo,"

_________________________________________

It's time to leave it and never look back,

All right, this stupid love game,

It's me or you who will make the last move?

Why is it so hard?

_________________________________________

To be continued....

((A/N : I hope you prepared 🌚🍻))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.7K 223 16
He heard voices though. Specifically a thick Spanish one. He only knew one person with that odd, lilting Spanish accent. Antonio. He had to be alive...
682 72 49
" I never thought i will love you this much...But right now when i'm looking at you... You are the only thing i would be dying to be my first!" I sa...
2.4K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
1.8K 119 43
"She chose you over herself, she loved you more than anyone in this world," he says. Who is she? After all, whom did she choose? Who said the above...