film. mileven

By softmileven

- COMPLETE. mike wheeler secretly films someone he's pretty sure he's fallen madly in love with. (mature them... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
new story
hi
ok

five

5K 161 366
By softmileven

"HEY WHEELER, YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND A SCREAMER OR WHAT?"

-

"that is not possible!" el told mike. "it is! he threw it all back up after but he did it." mike continued telling el about how his ex-bestfriend, dustin henderson, ate 40 cookies in one sitting back in 8th grade.

"and this is dustin? dustin henderson?" el asked him. mike laughed, "yes el! he may be the quarterback, but he used to be will and i's best friend. we made him do it." mike told him, "god, i wish i had photographic evidence." he said. el laughed.

currently it was lunch time at hawkins high school. mike wheeler and el hopper were sitting down in the film room, per usual. they had somehow gotten on the subject of dustin henderson, who used to be mike and will's bestfriend before he joined the football team and became friends with all the jocks and eventually just ditched them. it really did make mike sad when it first happened. dustin was super funny, never did mike think he'd get into the popular crowd in school.

"hey so you wanna come over to my house after school?" el asked, taking a bite of a carrot. mike nodded, "sure!" he smiles, "what do you want to do?" mike asked her. el shrugged, "we could watch some movies maybe? i don't know, i want to show you my new camera my dad bought me." el truthfully tells him.

mike smiles, "well i'll definitely be there." he tells her.

-

mike wheeler had PE for his last period of the day. having PE at the end of the day had to be one of the worst possible things. it was always so hot outside.

currently mike was in the locker room, changing out of his gym clothes and into his regular school clothes.

in the distance, he heard brennen and liam talking. normally, he would just ignore what they are talking about. even though they talk pretty loud.

but this time was different, as mike was putting on his shoes, he heard them say el's name.

"yeah but that jane hopper, though. phew!" he heard liam say. mike stopped in his tracks tying his shoe. his eyebrows furrow and all of a sudden, everyone else's conversation shut out in his mind and he's only focused on what liam has to say about el.

"what about her?" brennen asked. mike could hear liam open his locker, he couldn't see them because they were on the other side of his locker. "i mean she's like...hot, right?" liam said questionably. mikes eyebrows furrow even more and he's getting a little angry.

"i mean yeah she's pretty, but she's not my type." brennen says, "plus i think she's piping wheeler, so keep your voice down." mike heard brennen whisper. "woah she's having sex with wheeler?" liam attempted to whisper but failed miserably, "lucky bastard." liam said.

"i don't know for sure if they are but i see them around each other all the time, so i'm pretty sure they're getting it on." brennen says. "i wonder if she's good in bed. maybe i'll ask him." liam says. mike eyes widen.

"are you fucking serious, dude? don't. seriously that's fucking weird." brennen said. he could hear liam laugh, "i was just joking, calm down!" he said. liam continued laughing, "i'm gonna go up to him and ask him, "hey wheeler, your little girlfriend a screamer or what?"" liam said. mike was pissed.

how could he say that? el and i never even had sex! where are they getting these rumors?? we've only kissed. we've never even made out for god's sake! she's not even my girlfriend!

brennen didn't say nothing but mike could imagine him rolling his eyes. brennen was nice and had his own girlfriend, so brennen had to have known that what liam was saying was disrespectful.

-

"where's your dad?" mike asked as he walked into el's house. "oh he's not here. he's working late tonight." el told him, taking off her jacket and putting it on the coat rack.

"does he know i'm here?" mike asked. "no, and he doesn't need to find out either." she told him, "now let's go to my room." el said, taking his hand and taking him upstairs.

mike did not resist her and let her take him to her room. once he got there. it all looked familiar enough, he's never seen it from this point of view.

"so where's this new camera, huh?" mike asked. he then looked at the window where he watches her from. he can see his bedroom window from here, though, you wouldn't know it was his bedroom because he had blinds covering his window.

maybe you need to start closing your curtains, el.

he chuckles to himself. "what's so funny?" she asked. mike looked at her, "oh nothing, just clearing my throat." he said, clearing his throat afterwards.

el smiled, "this is my camera." el told him. mike looked down at her hands and saw her holding a polaroid, "oh a polaroid! that's so cool, el." he tells her, "have you taken any pictures with it?" he asked.

el shakes her head, "i just got it yesterday, haven't had a chance. all the film is in there though." mike nods, turning around to walk around her room. "i like the way pictures come out in pol–"

"mike." he hears her say his name and he looks back at her.

FLASH!

"oh shit!" he said. el laughed, "sorry!" she told him. "oh god, i probably look terrible in that photo." mike tells her. el pulls the photo out, "well we just have to wait for it to develop and we'll see." she told him.

"i doubt you'll look terrible though, mike." el told him.

mike and el sat down on the bed.

"can i tell you something?" mike asked el. el looked at him, "anything." she told him. mike smiled, "i don't want you to feel weirded out or uncomfortable, but i feel weird not telling you." mike told her. el's eyebrows furrowed, "what happened?" she asked.

mike sighed, "today in the locker i heard liam miller and brennen mason talking about you." mike told her, "liam was just talking about how hot he thought you were and then brennen told him that me and you were..."piping" was the term i think he used." mike continued, "and then liam started saying some disrespectful stuff." he said.

"like what?" el asked. mike sighed, he didn't want to have to tell her, "...he joked around saying he was gonna ask me if you were good in bed or if you were a...screamer." he said the word "screamer" so low that he wasn't sure if she heard. "a what?" el asked. yup, didn't hear.

"a screamer." mike said louder. el's eyebrows furrowed, "a screamer?" she said. "yeah, it's like someone who moans really loud–" el cut him off, "i know what a screamer is, mike." she told him. "oh." mike said.

"i'm just confused, why would they think we– i mean we haven't–" now mike cut her off, "i know, el. they're just dumb rumors that people made up." mike told her, "don't worry though, soon people will just forget about it. still, i thought you should know." mike told her.

"thanks for telling me mike." she told him, smiling. "i'm not uncomfortable or anything. it's just...weird. liam never says anything to me that shows he thinks of me that way." el says, "it's gonna feel awkward around him now." el tells him.

"you talk to liam?" mike asked. el nodded, "i have him for my 3rd period. i sit right beside him." el tells him. "oh." mike said. mike didn't know she talked to liam. who knows how many other guys she talks to that i don't know about. god look at me, i sound like one of those controlling boyfriends. we're not even dating, she can talk to whoever.

"so uh, should we see if the photo developed?" mike asked changing the subject. "oh yeah!" they both stood up. el was the first to grab the picture, "oh you look so cute." el told him. mike was blushing and he hadn't even seen the picture, "oh god, i look awful." he laughed. el shook her head, "not even. i think it's really handsome." she told him, standing up taller and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

mike smiled. he was glad that giving each other little kisses had become normalized for the two of them because he truly did love else cherry chapstick covered lips.

"how about i take some pictures of you now?" he asked.

-

a/n: i want to know how far is too far with mature themes, next chapter is kinda mature (no sex or anything) but it's a little spicier. so on a scale of 1-5 (1 being no spice at all and 5 being the maximum level of spice i can get into without writing smut because i'm not doing that) how far should i go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.3K 35
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š" ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ˜ผ๏ธŽ [๐–ฅ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ] [๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ]
70.5K 2.8K 30
in which, he tells her about his love life only for her to fall hopelessly in love with someone she can't have ยฉ๏ธkennedy 2019
59.8K 2K 18
two broken hearts meet. mileven au. [lowercase intended] completed 28/9/19
38.1K 550 60
โjust know that if you hide... it doesn't go away โž mike wheeler x fem!oc