Forest Sister

By elfwitchof221B

A female elf joins Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Gandalf at the Fangorn Forest. She hates Legolas more than any... More

I Will Go With You
Edoras
I Release You From The Spell
Past
One More Reason
Journey To Helm's Deep
Nothing To Lose
Small But A Great Cost Paid Battle
Helm's Deep And A Friend From Rohan
Friend? No, Friend 's'
Mission Suicide
Preparing For The Battle
battle at helm's deep
the truth
500 years ago
decision
back to Edoras
the palantir
a light in the dark
Untitled
off you go
crying out loud
and Rohan will answer
the road to the Dimholt = the road to the dead humans
The dead and more
on the boat to Gondor
Legolas is leveled up
War
Thank You
Chapter 31
I Love You
Another Suicide Mission
To the Black Gate We Go
We go to kick Sauron's ass
The end of all things
Getting ready for the coronation
The coronation
Thank you
Into the woods
Mirkwood
Thranduil
Thranduil 2
I will stay with you
Partings
Epilogue
Author's Note

end of the battle

1.1K 33 3
By elfwitchof221B

The battle seemed to go on for ages and ages. The pain in my ancle was dull now, so I was barely aware that I was hurt. I dodged an orc's attack and cut it's head clear off. Just when I was about to take a break, I heard a swing behind me and quickly dodged. An orc managed to sneak behind me, but it didn't have a chance of survival. I was clearly panting now. Wow. I have killed sixty orcs. I can't remember the last time I killed this much. I wonder how much the boys managed to kill.

"Aragorn! Fall back to the keep! Get your men out of there!" Guard called out. I looked at him and he nodded.

"Fall back to the keep!!" He yelled for all to hear. Now we had to fight our way back to the keep. Couldn't they just get out of my way? However I continued to fight my way back to the keep killing the orcs in my way. I spotted Haldir fighting too. Boy, was I glad to see him. He didn't seemed to have heard the fall back order, soo gave him one.

"Haldir! Fall back to the keep! Now!!!" I shouted. Luckily, he managed to hear me and nod. But there was incoming. Oh my dear Eru. Haldir was hit by an orc I'm the back. And I was there, watching every single thing. Aragorn was with me, he saw it too.

"Haldir!" He cried out. Then made way to him, which I followed. I was so shocked by my friend's death, I forgot to count. When we were finally up there, Haldir was dying. Dying. My first friend ever was dying. I ran to his side and hugged him. He looked at me. He was still breathing. Aragorn came beside me too.

"No no no. Haldir. Don't you dare. Don't you dare. You can't leave now!" I sobbed as I pulled him closer to me.

"Taurieth. Open up. World is not that bad. I was happy to be friends with you... Aragorn take care of her." He said, no whispered the last sentence but Aragorn heard it. Then he was gone. Just like others. I was crying openly now. This was one of the reasons I don't make friends. They always disappear sometime. I hate that. Aragorn put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him. As if it was a sign, we both jumped on to a ladder each. I crashed on orcs this time. No idea how many I killed. We both killed to make our way to the keep. By the time we got there, the gate was being opened. I threw my dagger and hit one between the eye. Bulls eye.

"How long do you need?" Aragorn asked.

"As long as you can give me." Theoden answered. Aragorn looked at me and I nodded.

"Gimli!" I cried out and dragged him with me. We sneaked out of the back door and got out.

"Come on. We can take 'em" Gimli said. Aragorn and I both looked at him.

"It's a long way." Aragorn said. Gimli pondered for a moment.

"Toss me." Gimli said. I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"I cannot jump the distance, you have to toss me!" He said. I was not believing the scene infront of me. A dwarf was asking to toss him? The world was crazy for real. Aragorn got ready to toss him, but stopped when Gimli said something.

"Don't tell the elf." He added. I smirked. At least he had his pride left, sort of.

"Not a word." Aragorn promised, but I said nothing. Oh I wouldn't miss a chance to tell everyone about a dwarf asking to toss him. Aragorn tossed Gimli, them jumped, somdid I. We started to clean the road. I focused on killing again, counting from sixty. While I was killing, I saw that the orcs were now using some kind of hook to make the ladder hold on to the wall.

"Aragorn, cover me!" I shouted and took out my bow. Luvckily I still had some arrows left in my quiver. While Aragorn covered me, I concentrated on finding the rope the hook was attached to. I fired an arrow to there, and the ladded went down. No idea how many that killed too. Then I focused back on killing the orcs on the road. Legolas waas taking care of thwt now.

"Gimli! Aragron! She elf! Get out of there!" Theoden yelled. They were done fixing the gate, I could see. The gate was now closed. Wait. How were we supposed to go back?

"Aragorn!" Legolaas shouted from the wall snd threw us a rope. So that was our way of getting out. Aragorn took Gimli and held on to the rope. I killed one last orc that tryed to cut my head off, and followed them. Legolas pulled the rope. I saw more orcs in ladder, and took out my dagger. I was running out of them now. Taking a deep breath, I threw my dagger, cutting the rope and sending the ladder crash down to the ground again. We were back on the wall now, but there was bad news. The castle was breached. Guards were giving orders to fall back and retreat. We ran, following Aragorn. Maybe I shouldn't have ran. My ancle was hurting again. I almost trmbled down but didn't. Instead a strong pair of arms cought me and pulled me back up. It was Legolas. His face was full of concern like Aragorn was. I pulled away from him muttering 'thank you' under my breath. He caught this and smiled. We were in a safe room now, but not for long. Orcs started to try crashing the door.

"The fortress is taken. It is over." Theoden said.

"You said this fortress will never fall while your men defended! They are still defending it! They have died doing so!" I shouted at him. I was gettiing angry at the foolness of mortal kind. Aragorn came beside us.

"Is there no other way for women and children to get out of the cave?" Aragorn asked. The king was still in shock. The guard beside him answered instead.

"There is one way that leads into the mountain. But they will not get far. The Uruk Hai are too many." He said. I went to somewhere else and let Aragorn finish the conversation. My ancoe was hurting, so I decided to sit down somewhere, but I couldn't find anywhere to stand. Fine, I'll just have to stand then. I stood by a wall, making sure the weight was at the un hurted foot. The sun was rising now. I stood and closed my eyes, feeling the sunshine.

"Yes. The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time!" I heard Theoden say. So he has finally made his decision. I found Vaile running toward me. Clever girl. We were on horses now, drawing our swords. The Uruk Hais broke in.

"Forth Eorlingas!!!" Theoden yelled and we rode our horses, into battle one more time. Orcs were nothing compared to humans on horses. We broke through our way to the outside, all of us swinging our swords. My dear sword, Yavalad never missed a single orc I swong my sword at. I was close to eighty now. Vaile neighed in trying to make me aware of someone's presence. I looked uo at the hill and saw a white figure. The White Wizard, Mithrandir. Behind him came the Rohirrim. The orcs turned to meet their new enemy, but the Rohirrim were having a great advantage ; sunlight. They ran the hill down and crashed woth the orcs, killing them. The battle was finished quickily. The remaining orcs fled into the forest. Stupid orcs. I closed my eyed and connected with Fangorn, sending them the images of orcs running towards them. The forest was very angry.

"What are you doing?" Legolas asked. I smirked.

"You'll see." I answered. And there was a scream of orcs from the forest and the groaning of the trees. Legolas looked at me in disbelief.

"You did that?" He asked again. I shrugged.

"I just let them know there were bunch of orcs running to them. They were very angry." I said chuckling. Legolas looked surprised by the fact that I had a spiritial connection with Fangorn. Well that's what happens when you live with them for a 100 years and earn their trust. The battle was really over now, we were back in the castle. Eowyn was so happy to see Aragorn alive she did not have any words to say but to hug him. Then me. For a very long long time. Then I found Legolas and Gimli. We had a competition, after all.

"Final count... fourty two.' I heard Legolas say as I reached them. Gimli nodded noticing me which I returned.

"Fourty two? That's not bad for a pointy eared elvish princeling." Gimli said. Wait. Did Gimli killed more than Legolas?

"I myself am sitting pretty on fourty three." Gimli said. Legolas and I were both shocked. Legolas fired an arrow to the orc Gimli was sitting on.

"Foutry three." Legolas said.

"He was already dead." Gimli said.

"He was twtiching." Legolas said back. He couldn't lose to a dwarf, could he? After all. He was the prince of Mirkwood.

"He was twtiching, because he's got my axe embedded in his nervous system!" Gimli started to argue with him.

"Enough boys. You are acting childish." I cut them off.

"How many did you kill, Taurieth?" Legolas asked. I smirked at them. Oh this was going to be fun.

"Ninety four." I said. They were both shocked. Either of them said anything fir a while.

"Ninrty four?" Gimli asked, his voice trembling.

"I actually lost count after that. Could be more." I answered. They were more shocked now, so I was becoming worried aboout them. But they broke out eventually. After a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.8K 77
A fellowship is formed to destroy the One Ring to save middle-Earth. They withstand lost, battles, war. What they hadn't reckoned was Ethir - lost bl...
44.6K 1.2K 17
Hermione is transported to the Middle Earth. will survive in this misogynistic and brutal world? Fanfic retelling/crossover from Harry Potter and Lor...
290K 8.2K 31
You are living the good life as a she-elf in Rivendell when Aragorn comes to visit. You assume it's to visit Arwen, your older sister. But then your...
3.6K 44 21
The eldest daughter of Lord Elrond joins on the quest to destroy the one ring. What will happen along the way? **This story will not follow the actua...