The Devil As A Husband (Malex...

Von RoLlAndShaMmY

"Hey look hear punk, you have no choice but to comply to my Demands, you have to let me put the ring on your... Mehr

epilog
Not and Update
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 9

234 9 4
Von RoLlAndShaMmY

Hey guys I'm back again...who miss me you all are to miss me or at least miss Jessy and McCall....

Hey guys I noticed this book is about 403 read

Thanks guys

Tiana thanks for making this book my best book ever..

Lot of lof....

And sorry  for the late update I know it took me like forever to update .... Love you all..

Jessy POV..

I'm so confused at the moment waking up next to McCall was becoming an awkward habit which I wasn't proud of I was hurting him and my self... It been 10month since we got married and I'm Already falling for him which was never the plan.

My plan was to save my fathers business I don't even know why they hate each other why can't they just hug and make peace for once I don't know....

"Ouch" I could hear some one beside me murmuring "stop it you sitting on my hand, get those dirty ass out of my hand" it was my fucked up husband which I think I may or may not love him...

O i'm sorry hubby it was a mistake and thanks for telling me my ass are dirty nice one 1-0 you won I said to him getting up of the bed and bang the door behind him which I had him saying "that door is worth a million dollars" what the fuck is wrong with me I should have know he will always remain an arrogant bastard what a bitch he is stupid and prideful smh.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I didn't mean it, I'm sorry honey baby please look at me you haven't talked to me for like 30mins I'm really sorry" I had him saying using his finger to raise my chin.

Why do you always act so bitchy at time you clam you in love with me which I doubt anyway but that not my business I'm counting the days I cant wait to be done with this thing you call a relationship now I was on top of my voice yelling like a mad fool..

"Hey" he said coming close to me on till he pined me to the wall "I said I'm sorry and I won't repeat my self again" he said in a cold harsh way yet calm...

Well that your problem I fucking hate this ego of yours one day don't say I didn't warn you it will lead you to your down fall and I won't be there to help you, you arrogant bitch...

I saw him raised his hands about to slap me but he paused like If something held him this is on usual if it before I very certain I get a biting from this.. All he did shortly was to go upstairs and come down all changed to something simple..

"I'm going out" he said to me .. No you not I said grabbing the key to his car you not going out "OK fine I walk" what, before I could say another word he was gone... Is he kidding me..

I waited for him all day but there were no sign of him where could he has gone to I should have said that to him I overrated why did I say that 

   It none of my business I'm counting           the days I can't wait to be done with this thing you call a marriage......

It was already 2am on the dot and still no sign of him I didn't know when I welcomed sleep I slept on the couch...

****

I didn't know what happened but I found my self on the bed with a personality with me yesterday he was angry and today he was on my bed in my room what the fuck this guy is weird

Does he really love me...

Ring Ring!!

I had my phone buzzed and I picked it up immediately on the mind set as not to wake the arrogant king.

I walked out of the room...

It was harry...

Convorsation begin..

Harry. Hey bby what's up with you I haven't seen you for like 4month now.

Me. Why you calling me I taught we were over I made it clear on our last meting didn't I

Harry. Yea you did not I can't help but want you I miss you and I want you

Me. Well harry sorry to burst you ball under your pants I don't love you and I don't want you I have to be faithful to my husband..

Harry. What are you saying where you ever faithful Jessy we had sex four time or so...

Me. And so it doesn't change a thing if I had sex with you... Loom this Convorsation is not leading any where..

Harry. I'm so sorry

Me. For?

Harry. For letting my guard down I promise I will divorce him I swear o will

Me. Why you apologizing you lied to me you where fucking married abs yet you had the gods to sleep with me.

Harry. You also cheated on your husband..

Me. Yeah I know but mine is different I'm on a fucking contract

Harry. And in your fucking contract it didn't state that you should be faithful..

Me. O now you putting the blame on me.. You know what let forget we ever had sex and I ever had a thing for you and plus ever had this convo with you... Good day.

Harry. Wait!!!

End of Convorsation.

I had to cut the call..

I was about to opened the door but fortunately McCall opened the door which got me so shocked..

"Good morning bae" he said placing a kiss on my head it was fucking soft and sad.. I think he had all the stuff I said over the phone no I don't think he had any thing if he had I would have gotten a biting by now..

"Hey I making breakfast today it not all the time you got to make it I have hands so I can make it he said me before going down stairs" OK he did not hear a thing.

McCall POV..

I can't believe this Jessy had to gods to cheat on me I don't blame him I was a stupid fool I better act straight and fast if not I will loose him to this so called harry Steven which was my business rival I doubt he told Jessy  or may be he did nah I don't know anymore I'm confused..

I need to act fast I need to win Jessy love or I will loose him. Now I understand where his mum was heading to that you never know what you have ontil you loose it and I'm loosing Jessy to harry which if that ever happened I'm going to die I will die if Jessy leaves me. his my world, my source of strength, my everything my life.

I can't love no man other than Jessy Williams I need him now more than ever I need to prove to him that I'm worth it but how.

I left him that day to go talk to my friend Bianca she my secretary we so close she advised me not to do anything silly again that will give him a thought to leave me.

Okay I will met her up again I need some goddamn advise yes this not my first relationship I been in so many relationship both men and ladies up to the extent I was about to put a ring on a Lady I thought we were in love but no she was just after my money I found out through the help of bianca that notice the various transaction she made to another bank.

I'm so indebted to Bianca.

I turned around to see Jessy sited on the dinner table he was outing on a sexy outfit when I say sexy I mean sexy he was wearing an underwear that shows your butts covering your dick only with some long sleeve dress which was made with net.

Hey husband food is ready I said to him turning my back to get the tea and sauce I made for both of us. All he did was smile before taking it...

"McCall we need to talk" he said with his head facing his food, I knew what was up but I didn't warn to stress the issue so I just said ok but not until my baby finish his food I said smiling at him and he smiled back but it was weird.

After breakfast I followed him to his room before shouting the door.

So what are going to.... "I cheated on you with harry Steven" he said not waiting for me to complete what I was saying "and I'm so sorry" he said to me and tears where already flowing down his chick I walked to him but he kept a step back the more I walk the more he stepped back we kept going on until he was pinned to the wall..

"I'm so sorry  I didn't mean to yeah I know our relationship was on the rock but I don't have any right to do what I did"

Exactly you had no right to do what you did that the point why did you do it "I'm sorry" he said crying out the more..

Yeah I knew about it I been watching you and I even sent some one to follow you and he took some picture of you hugging and kissing plus getting into harry car

I'm so sorry.. Why did you do it I said on top of my voice why on earth will you do it what the fuck is wrong with you all the luxury I gave you wasn't a enough..

"You see that the point he said weeping out his tears you think I'm with you for your money".

Yes that the point why would you still stick with me up till now if not of the money...

"I love you stupid" hearing that sent a smile in my face

Bye guys

See you soon

And again I'm sorry for the late update

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

279K 8.9K 34
(WARNING!: DEPRESSING CONTENT, POORLY WRITTEN: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) "I deserve just as much pain as she gives me." He said fully meaning it and...
882K 29.6K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
1.3K 85 21
I've always been rebellious; wanting to do things that people around me don't agree with. I guess that made me feel liberated from my past, from ever...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...