YOU [RT] ✓

By quirkydeaky

"it's you... it always has been, and always will be." ⇢ a work of roger taylor fanfiction. ⇢ this is my fir... More

NOTE
I
II
III
IX
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII (NOTE)
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX (PART ONE)
XXIX (PART TWO)
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
' 3 9
XL
XL (SIDEPIECE)
EPILOGUE
FYI NEW STORY
'YOU' Q&A!

XXII

895 21 25
By quirkydeaky

.

.

.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O

.

olivia's point of view

I woke up to the smell of a luxurious smelling breakfast being cooked. By rolling over onto my back and onto Roger's side of the bed which was empty, I knew he was cooking.

I padded out into the kitchen to see a shirtless Roger with boxers on facing away from me at the frypan. I smelt bacon, and I smelt eggs. One thing that turned me off about eating my beloved bacon was if it was cooked in the same pan as the eggs, something in which I could not stand.

I tiptoed my way over to the drummer and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing in between his shoulder blades, speaking up before he had the chance to.

"Y'know I don't like my bacon if it's cooked in the same pan as your eggs." My raspy voice getting the better of me.

"Good morning to you too, love." Roger said, a slight giggle represented through his tone.

"Good morning Rog." I said, leaning my forehead on his upper back.

"And no, your bacon was cooked in a seperate pan to my breakfast, love. It's in the oven staying warm if you want to go ahead and start eating while this finishes." Roger said, turning away from the pan making me loosen the grip I had on his waist in order for him to lean down to my smaller figure for a morning kiss.

"I wouldn't start eating when there's no toast or bread rolls ready, or start ahead of you on our last breakfast together for two months either." I mumbled, trying to hold back the tears that were prominent in my eyes.

I hadn't stopped crying because I was so happy for the boys to go on tour, yet some of those tears were filled with the upmost sadness, knowing that my brother, my love and my two best friends would be gone for two months before I could come on tour for the last two months.

I had already organised two months off work. They only let me have it off due to my constant dedication to the cafe. They said that I needed to help them out a lot in the next two months if I wanted a paid vacation, not just a two month break.

"You'll be alright without us love." Roger said leaning his forehead against mine.

"Will I though?"

"We'll call so often you might not want to pick up the phone."

"Calling isn't the same though."

"I know it's not, but we'll all have to bare with the pain of not seeing you and the girls for so long."

"I know but-"

"Let's just eat breakfast, I don't need to leave til' two o'Clock and it's only 8 now." He said with a shrug.

"Okay." I said as I turned to assist him with the rest of breakfast.

We had finished preparing breakfast and just sat down when I got this awful pain in my stomach. I winced and Roger noticed this as he put his plate down to aid me.

"What was that for, hm?" He asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck while his rested on my stomach where the pain had been not to long ago.

"I dunno." I said, resuming my seat and beginning to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast, we dumped our plates in the sink and left them until later to wash up, only because we were so lazy and arrogant when it came to chores, if you could even call it that.

Roger ran back to our room from the kitchen after calling out for me to follow him. I started walking and reluctantly turned around to look at the clock on the wall, it reading 9:28am. I needed to stick around for two minutes so I could have my medication.

"Are you coming my love?" Roger shouted from the room.

"Just waiting two minutes so I can have my medication, is that alright?"

"Yeah but I want you to put that lingerie back on." He shouted back. He shouted so loud that our neighbours who were a few doors down could probably hear him.

"Roger!" I scolded while laughing. I shook my head and walked over to the cabinet to find my medication. I got it out of the box and swallowed it quickly so I could go join Roger.

"Why on earth do you want that lingerie back on my body?" I said as I walked through the door of our room to find a Roger with closed eyes hugging a pillow. He cracked one eye open to look at me.

"So I can see you look sexy then rip it off you and see you look even better." He said while shrugging.

"I thought this was just going to be a quiet day, cuddling and all." I said as I chucked myself down next to him on the bed.

"Fine, it can be a quiet morning by cuddling but I'll have you screaming before we have lunch." He said with a wink while my cheeks blushed to a deep crimson.

-

"Have you got everything?" I yelled from the front door as I patted down my pockets making sure I had everything I needed before we headed off to the airport for the dreaded moment of seeing my boys for the last time in two months.

I patted down my pockets making sure I had Roger's car keys, chapstick, tissues and a lighter. I would definitely be needing the tissues, not to mention the cigs and the lighter to keep me calm. This was going to be hard.

"Yes love, It's all in these bags." Roger said as he walked out in a suitable outfit for a plane with a large suitcase rolling behind him with a backpack on his back.

He got to me and puckered his lips for a kiss. I leant up and gave him a quick peck. After that, I fixed up his presentation by buttoning up half of the buttons he left undone, leaving the top three undone because I know that's how he liked it.

"Are you sure you have everything?" I whispered against his neck as I placed a few kisses on his sweet spot.

"I have everything except you and that's a problem." he said, grabbing my waist and tilting his head to one side.

"You'll have me in two months, now go pack your stuff in the car, I need to go get the food I made for you boys."

"Did you make us food?"

"Of course I did, considering it's probably one of the last substantial meals you lot will have until us girls get there in two months time." I yelled back from the kitchen.

By 'us girls' I meant myself, Veronica, Mary and Chrissie. We had all bonded exceptionally well, calling each other every few days and saying how much time we'll spend together in the first two months before we headed off for tour.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the car!"

About three minutes pass and I'm on my way down to the street where Roger has his car parked. I see him in the passenger seat waiting for me to hop into the driver's seat. He was extremely upset that he didn't get to drive the mini green around America because they had a tour bus. The boys said it'd be better to have the tour bus instead of the old rag that Roger bought to replace his old one he was so significantly upset to sell, but I mean, who's complaining? That van basically started their road to fame.

But Roger will always have that complaining thought at the back of his mind anyway.

I hop up into the van on the driver's side, closing my door and putting the key into the ignition and hearing the engine rumble, signifying the car's ready to go. I locked the doors of the car, just as a safety precaution, and turn to look at Roger.

"You look so sexy in that outfit." He said while looking me up and down. This 'outfit' consisted of flowy shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't see the point in complimenting such a simple outfit, but I was grateful anyway, so I gave him an apprehensive approving nod, letting him know I heard him.

I gripped my hands on the steering wheel, reading to change the gear to drive when Roger spoke up.

Wait, wait, wait." He said, lighting his cigarette and taking a puff while leaning down to get something out of his bag. He sat back up and showed me the retrieved item.

A polaroid camera. Cool?

He looked at it intently as he checked the film and the light setting before aiming the lense directly at me.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I said as I curled into a ball, hiding myself away.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said with that evil smirk. "I think I'm taking a picture of you, I need one for my wallet, so I can have you with me all the time." He said while shrugging and taking another drag.

"There's no point, most of the time you'll be roaming on the tour bus, rehearsing and performing. You don't need you wallet for most of those things."

"Well if I don't, I'll have the picture in my pocket, always."

"Noooo," I said dragging out the 'o'. "Won't you remember me?"

"Not when I'm drunk and sad and alone on the bunk in the bus because I don't have you with me. Now smile."

I gave in, gripping my hands on the steering wheel and smiling with my eyes closed, hoping I look somewhat decent. I see the flash go off through my eyelids and open my eyes and start the car again, driving off due to the fact that conversation made us five minutes late already.

He takes the polaroid which is now developed and kisses it very lightly, which is what I see out of the corner of my eye. It makes my heart swell.

We soon make it to the airport and I turn off the engine, but don't proceed to get out of the car as I can feel my heart beat quicken, a sure sign I was going to break down, whether it be now or when I saw the boys.

I really was an emotional, hormonal wreak lately. And I still hadn't gotten my period.

"Come on love, if me and the boys can, you can do this too." He said with a reassuring smile as he grabbed my hand. I nodded, scared to open my mouth knowing I could probably only reply with a sob.

Roger put his backpack on the seat and got out of the car, making a mannered sign to ask if I could take it while he got his big suitcase out of the boot. I got out with Roger's bag on my back and held his hand tightly as we walked through the terminal.

We get to check in and bag drop off and a very, and I mean very gorgeous airport attendant serves us a the counter as we are next in line. Jesus christ... I thought. They haven't even gotten on to the damn plane and this is what Roger has to be put through.

Of course I always had that though in the back of my mind. What if this, what if that. But I put my full trust in him and knowing him, I knew he'd do everything to prevent himself jeopardising our relationship in the slightest. I made a mental note to remind the boys to look out for him anyway, so he didn't do anything stupid with drugs or my gender, more specifically.

In all honesty, the airport attendant at the counter was lovely and very respectful, and Roger seemed to be able to put his attention to her face and not her stuck out chest like the airline companies want to have them dressed with these days.

We eventually found the boys and their corresponding girl and I immediately walked over to Veronica and buried my head into her shoulder as I hugged her, her reciprocating my movements. We were known as the emotional two in the group.

I managed to hold back my tears until Paul came around the group to let everyone know the boys were set to board the plane in 5 minutes.

I had never met the man, yet he already rubbed a weird and very disgusting vibe towards me. He seemed very persistant with Freddie, always standing by him, and when he came towards Veronica and I to let them know of the departure time, he put a hand on the each of our backs, which we both shrugged off in record time.

He actually was a prick.

I eventually broke away from the conversation that Veronica and I were having to go say goodbye.

I went to Freddie first.

"Goodbye Freddie," I said as hugged him tightly. "Please don't forget to talk to me when Roger and John call okay? Stay safe and all the rest, and don't forget to please the crowds to no end." I said as I dug my head into yet another person's, this time Freddie's shoulder. I let a few tears seep down my cheeks as I resumed looking at him.

"Of course love, I'll miss you so much. Don't get into too much fun with the girls without me dear! Love you always." He said with a kiss on the cheek. I then left him reluctantly and went over to Brian.

I stood on my highest tip toes as I hugged him.

"Play your heart out Bri, stay safe and do not forget to call me. Also please look out for Rog, keep an eye on him, y'know. I love you so very much."

"I love you to O, don't work too hard at the cafe and stay safe. I'll miss you." He said, breaking the hug. "You too, Bri."

I then walked over to my brother and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. I then felt the tears start to drop at a more rapid pace.

"B-be safe, don't forget to call me, perform well, play your heart out, look out for eachother. I love y-you Johnny boy."

"I love you too O. I call you very often. I'll be safe, and you be too. I'll see you in two months okay?" He said, only making my tears fall faster and harder.

"It's too long." I mumbled.

"I know it is, but then you'll get to experience everything with us for the same amount of time."

"Okay, have fun Johnny."

I then made the last trip over to my love, in which I started running and I jumped on to him, wrapping my legs around his middle section and sobbing into his hair.

"Hey O, my love. Calm down, you'll be alright." He said in which I insantly shook my head. He put my down and grabbed my face in between his hands.

"I love you, Olivia, with everything I have. Please don't let time put us apart okay? I'll be waiting for you in America in exactly 58 days time, okay? I love you so much." He said hugging me close which only made me cry harder.

I really didn't think it was possible to cry as hard as I am right now.

"I love y-you too, Roger Meddows." I said, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"Say it again."

"I love you, always."

He attacked my lips in a very needy, yet loving kiss. I grasped the moment and kissed back with the same emotion as I wouldn't be having this for so long. I pulled away and leant my forehead on his.

"Time to go boys!" Paul shouted in the background.

"I love you. Don't be stupid, like getting drunk every night, don't try drugs please, it'll just make me worried. Be safe, eat safe, travel safe, look out for each other, play your heart out, call me every day, write to me to tell me about your day. I love you forever."

"Come on Roger!" Paul said.

"Shut up!" Roger said in reply in which I giggled.

"I'll do my best for you, baby. I love you, call me every night and I'll stay out of trouble. I love you my love. Stay safe and call me if you need me okay? I love you always baby." He kissed me one last time and ran to join the boys.

I turned to look at him as he handed the air host his ticket as he turned to look at me. He blew me a kiss and I caught it as I started crying uncontrollably and leaning into Veronica's side.

"One terrible goodbye down, 58 days to go." Veronica mumbled to me before we started waving as they walked the tunnel down to the plane entrance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 13 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...
13K 390 23
Nothing dramatic or horrific happened to me for this to happen. I was just extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision. Other da...
6.2K 110 45
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ɪ'ᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀ...
109K 1.4K 21
bohemian rhapsody imagines ♔ (requests are closed!) © vibraniumsteve 2019