Orbiting Sons

By Loloia

Five years after Stiles and Derek had the twins, Luca and Arian, things have started to settle down. Everyon... More

Prologue
First Day
Creature
Winged Warrior
Food For Thought
Mini Chapter : Hell Bound
Crows and Shadows
AUTHORS NOTE
When Angels Sing

Summoned

2.2K 88 3
By Loloia

"This place is shit." Dean mumbled, swiping his hand through another cobweb.

"Why couldn't he pick somewhere cleaner?" Stiles sighed, flailing everytime he walked through a spiderweb.

"It's not really his style, kid." Gabe muttered, looking around for the portal. He stopped, opening an old wooden door. There was a giant hole in the wall, but instead of being able to look at the outside, there was a huge, swirling dark red and black vortex.

"Guys, it's in here." Gabe said. Dean and Stiles walked in behind him.

"What do we do now?" Dean asked, crossing his arms. Stiles shrugged, right when the portal started to glow and The King of Hell emerged from it.

"Well, this is a surprise." Crowley said smugly, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Crowley." Gabe said respectfully, reaching his hand out for Crowley to shake. Crowley shook their hands with raised eyebrows, confusion filtered across his face.

"I would ask what you're doing here, but I'm not so sure I want to know anymore." Crowley hummed loud enough for them to hear. Stiles smiled apologetically, but Crowley could see the tension in their eyes.

"Um...I don't think we've officially met. I'm Stiles." Stiles said, waving his hand at Crowley. He nodded.

"I've heard a lot of rumors about you. You're all the rage down in Hell. Killing Kanimas, exorcising evil spirits out of yourself, the hunters. Oh the hunters, I hate those ones. I make sure to torture them slowly. What else? Fighting off a pack of Alphas, twice, once while trying to nurse your newly born sons, and killing almost all of them with your bare hands. That was a good story. There's more obviously. Kate Argent, the demon. I'm truly sorry about that one, someone have her a contract without my consent, that evil bitch. The Darach, Gerard Argent, and that was just High School! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your life." Crowley said curiously, smiling at the way Syiles seemed to shift uncomfortably.

"I didn't know about more than half of that shit happened. Stiles, what the hell?!" Dean blurted out, glaring at hIs son, who shrank under his gaze.

"Right now really isn't the time to talk about this, Dad. Remember what we came here for." Stiles hissed sternly, not meeting his eyes. Dean gave him a look that said 'we'll talk about this later'. Stiles hated that look.

Gabe rolled his eyes at the both of them and shook his head. Crowley was chuckling quietly to himself.

"Is there another apocalyptic scenario going on here. Are you going to beg for help?" Crowley asked, smiling at them.

"Actually...we're here to tell you something." Gabriel said, crossing his arms. He raised an eyebrow, and made a small motion for them to keep talking.

"You might want to sit down." Stiles sighed, siting down in one of the dirty wooden chairs that was near him.

"I think I'll stand." Crowley mumbled, eyeing the three suspiciously.

"Okay...here goes nothing." Stiles sighed, grabbing a chair and siting down.

"Crowley...about a week ago, me and Derek were driving back to the house, when there was this car accident." Stiles started hesitantly. Crowley looked confused for a second before he spoke up.

"Why are you telling me this?" Crowley asked with genuine curiosity.

"Just, shut up and listen." Dean mumbled uncomfortably. He shifted in his spot, and leaned against the wall. Stiles rolled his eyes and continued.

"The accident was bad, but it seemed like everyone got out okay, until a hunter yanked his son out of the car and started to shoot arrows at him. Me and Derek fought off the hunter, but the boy was injured. An arrow had gone through his shoulder, and one was lodged in his stomach." Stiles said, trying to tell the story without flashbacks of the accident popping up in his mind.

"Okay?" Crowley nodded, leaning against the wall nearest to him.

"That boy...he wasn't normal, even for a supernatural being. We've been taking care of him for a week, nursing him back to health, but we found out something that was...interesting, to say the least, about him." Stiles mumbled the last part. He breathed in deep, waiting to hear what the Kings response was before telling him the big news.

"What's the whole point of this story?" Crowley asked. The story didn't bother him, but there was something about the way that Stiles held himself while telling it that chilled him.

"His name is Jamaye Vladimir Crow." Stiles said softly, looking into Crowleys eyes as he said the words that would haunt the King forever.

"He's your son."

.....

It was getting dark in Beacon Hills. Stiles, Dean, and Gabe left

"It's okay, Jamie. Just calm down." Scott said softly, breathing in deep. Jamie concentrated once more, trying to turn into his Alpha form. They had figured out a few days ago, that the form that he turned into when fighting off the hunter was only his Beta form, because he had accidentally shifted into something bigger during a training session.

Jamie tried again, closing his eyes and trying to will himself to grow, but it wasn't working. Jamie slammed his fists into a nearby tree, making it shatter.

There were small, black flames crawling up his arms, but they felt cool, and soft. He looked down at his arms, and focused on the flames, making them migrate to the palm of his hands. He smiled, looking at Scott, only to see him staring at Jamie's hands in shock.

Jamie laughed at Scott, throwing his head back and clutching his stomach. Scott smiled at the young prince, crossing his arms.

"Dinner's ready!" Derek yelled from the house. The pack that was outside perked up, running towards the door.

Jamie ran into the house, smelling steamed vegetables, roasted chicken, and mashed potatoes with butter. The past week that had been feeding him soft foods and liquids while his stomach healed. This would be the first home cooked meal he would have since his mother died.

Jamie's eyes started to water, making some members of the pack worry.

"Jamie...Jamie, what's wrong?" Derek asked, walking up to him. Jamie wiped his eyes, sniffling and shaking his head.

"This...I haven't had a home cooked meal since my m-mom..." Jamie said, looking down. Derek grabbed his shoulders and squeezed comfortingly. He had the same feeling when Stiles cooked for him for the first time.

"It's okay. I felt the same way when I first got with Stiles. It's always hard at first, but it gets better." Derek said, bringing Jamie in for a quick hug. Jamie nodded into Derek's chest, and smiled, pulling back to sit on a chair.

"Let's eat!" Derek said, smiling, clapping his hands. Jamie picked up the fork and knife that was by his plate and started to eat.

The table erupted in laughter and loud voices all around him, and he felt content. The pack wasn't monsters like his 'father' and the Dark Angels thought they were, they were just a big family, trying to protect eachother. Nothing was harmless about them, they were all some type of supernatural creature, including himself, but there was some security in knowing that you could protect yourself and the ones you love.

"Hey, Jamie...are you okay?" Scott asked, his mouth full of mashed potatoes and chicken. Jamie smiled and nodded, trying to open his mouth to say something, but nothing would come out.

"I'm sorry, my Prince." An old, gravely woman's voice said in his head before his stomach started to churn.

Jamie's eyes widened, a sharp pain brewing in his stomach. He screamed in agony as he doubled over. He didn't know what was happening.

He faintly heard someone calling his name through the rhythmic pounding in his head, but the pain didn't let him latch on. Jamie started to cough, and blood pooled all around the floor. His eyes started to glaze over, turning completely white.

Jamie stood up calmly, robotically, and he couldn't stop it. It felt like someone was using his body, possessing him.

He dipped his hand into his warm blood, sneering it across the floor and walls, drawing random symbols in some ancient, cryptic language. The symbols started to glow.

Cas turned abruptly, staring off into the trees. He gaped, and yelled.

"Get down!"

Was the last thing they all hear before the windows shattered, and the blinding light brought them all on the brink of unconsciousness.

.....

"My son..." Crowley whispered dumbly, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor. He looked at each of their faces, searching for any lies or deceivemnet.

Crowleys wife had told him, around 20 years ago that they were expecting, but she had told him that the pregnancy had ended in a miscarriage. Crowley was heartbroken when he found out, and had broken down, shutting almost everyone out. His wife had left that year, going on a mission from Lucifer and had never returned.

He had felt Claudia's soul when she died, and knew that it was fading into the afterlife, into Hell with him, but he had no idea where she was. He was still looking for her.

"M-my son..." Crowley said again, slowly. He looked up at Stiles, then to Dean and Gabe.

"A-are you sure he's my son? Please tell me he's actually my son and you're all not just going on a whim here." Crowley begged, happy tears rolling down his face when Stiles nodded.

Crowley laughed, wiping away more tears while he got up to bring them all into a hug.

"Thank you...Thank you so much." Crowley said, pulling back, but there was a sudden ache in his chest. He brushed it away momentarily, thinking that it was the emotions, but when he saw that Stiles was hurting in the exact same spot, he knew something was wrong.

Stiles gasped, pain guzzling up his spine while he clutched his chest.

Something was so very, very wrong.

"There's something wrong...with the pack..." Stiles strained out through the pain. He looked up at Crowley for a second, noticing that his eyes had glazed over to all white and he was shaking.

"Crowley, what's happening?" Dean asked, worried. Crowley and him weren't exactly friends, but the last few times they had summoned him, they were on the same side. He had bonded with the man over cheap beer and exorcisms, and he had never seen him do this before.

"My son...summoned a high level...demon, and it's affecting...my powers..." Crowley gasped out.

Stiles and Crowley suddenly both fell to the floor, unconcious, but they were glowing a light, shimmering white color.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.6K 25
Based on my one shot with Stiles, Peter and Chris Stiles is kicked out of the pack in a cruel way. They only did it to protect Stiles. As soon as st...
33.4K 982 13
Stiles accidentally summons he and Derek's children from the future to the present.
4.1M 109K 32
A Sterek fiction. When Derek realises that Stiles has become a trigger for him he tries to stay away. He knows that waiting until it passes is the be...
6.3K 122 16
Derek hears a women being dumped and made homeless on the maternity ward while visiting his new nephew. He recognises the voice as Stiles Stilinski...