The Other Original ▸ Kol Mika...

By WriteYourDreams0821

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOING A RE-WRITTEN VERSION CALLED WILD WILD LOVE IT'S ON MY PAGE. | So heres the deal... More

The Other Original (TVD & The Originals, Kol Mikaelson love Fanfic)
1. Meeting them
2. Bringing out the dead
3. Dangerous Liaisons
4. All my children
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER :'-(
5. 1912
6. Heart Of Darkness
7. Do Not Go Gentle
8. Growing Pains
9. Explanation
10. The Rager (Part 1)
Author's note
11. Extra
12. The Rager {Part 2}
13. Working with the Scooby Gang
New story
I am soooo happy
Author's note:
15. No, I won't.
Please don't kill me....
RE-WRITTEN
SEQUEL info
POSTED
New Klaus AU

Some fun (Sneak Peek)

4.3K 102 6
By WriteYourDreams0821

"Kol, I swear, I will murder you" Nik threatened. Oh god, seriously.

Your probably wondering what Kol and Nik are arguing about right now. It's the most stupidest argument known to man!! It's about who's the hotter Mikaelson brother!! I mean, we're over 1000 years old, and we are all this bored. It's come to this tragic ending.

But it's kinda entertaining, l mean. Klaus is supposed to be a 'big bad hybrid' and Kol was the 'Most feared vampire for a few centuries'. And their arguing. I mean, seriously?!

I kinda wished they would shut up. In a moment or two, l would literally just cast a spell to make them shut up. 

They were about to start arguing again, when the door was slammed open. And guess who walked in. Or who's. The Scooby Gang. 

I chuckled, and leaned back, raising my glass of blood in the air. "What do l owe the pleasure, mate" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"We've come to make peace" Elena said, after a while of them being silent. Kol raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He asked, taunting. 

"Yes" Elena said, rather nervous, may l add. But l don't believe her.

"Ok, fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
12.6K 299 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
5.4K 159 21
,,My name is Hailey Carter-Mikaelson.When I was little, Rebekah found me by the side of a road and saved me. She was like a mother and an older siste...
1.5M 29.1K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...