The Hidden Truth (DROP)

Від CIR_2407

"Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. B... Більше

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Extrication
Not an Update
Chapter 3: Diagon Alley
Chapter 5: A Strange Incident
Chapter 6: Dream
On Hold
Chapter 7: The Accidental Encounter
Chapter 8: Trapped
Chapter 9: Mémoires
Chapter 10: New Identity
Chapter 11: Down Memory Lane
Chapter 12: Dawn
Chapter 13: To Hogwarts
Chapter 14: Some Little Things
1K Votes
Chapter 15: The First Fight
Chapter 16: The Sorting
Notification
New Work

Chapter 4: A New Family

12.4K 363 126
Від CIR_2407

- What about my wand? - Harry asked.

- I remember every wand I sold, Mr. Potter, and the unicorn that gives your wand its core had, remarkably, given another hair to another wand. That unicorn is very powerful, Mr. Potter, very powerful. It has done many great things, and I hope you will too.

- Thank you. But can you tell me who does the other wand belong to?

Ollivander hesitated. He looked at Snape and said, not answering Harry's question:

- I believe that you know the owner, professor Snape. And for now, I bid you farewell.

~~~

- You know who it was? - Harry asked.

- Hm...I'm not sure. There are many people I know that have unicorn hairs for cores.

- It must be someone who is important. For if that person wasn't influential, it wouldn't be that hard to answer.

Severus hummed in agreement. Harry had a point there. He went through his list of friends and eventually, got down to two people: his godson, Draco Malfoy, and another one that he momentarily forgot. He said:

- Well, I know two, and you're going to meet one later. Right now, we need to buy your books and equipments.

- Okay, Sev.

They slowly walked to the bookshop, which was named 'Flourish and Blotts'. Harry wondered why they could name a bookshop like that. Well, a bookshop couldn't be blotted if it was crucial to people's lives. Everyone needed books, after all.

After some moments of complaining how hard it was to find an invisible book, the owner finally got all the books they needed. They turned out to be a lot though, as Severus had bought 'a few' more for the sake of tutoring Harry. So when they were out of the store, each of them was holding a small pile of books.

Severus sighed:

- I suppose we must stop our little shopping here. We can't bring the books with us.

- It will be tiring. - Harry drawled.

- Well, I can shrink the books to pocket-size but I don't think that's a good idea. Some of the books are quite old and I don't want to damage any of it, so I suggest apparating to the place I'm staying. My house isn't properly equipped for two.

- Can I ask where we are going?

- A house of my friend. You will know the rest when we get there. - Snape smirked.

- Okay. So how do I grab onto you? Our hands are definitely full.

Snape thought for a moment. He scrunched his face a little and then turned to face Harry:

- Come here, I'm going to hug you.

Harry almost bursted out laughing as he imagined the sight that would be occuring anytime soon. However, when he saw Severus and his deathly gaze, his mouth wisely stayed shut. Well, you couldn't make fun of a gloomy Potions Master, especially when his venom was as deadly as the real one.

Harry quietly stepped into Severus' arms, and they held him protectively. He happily, and mentally, sighed. He enjoyed Severus' warmth, he really did. He heard Severus mumbling:

- I hope no one sees this.

Harry chuckled a bit, and was not prepare for an abrupt apparate. Luckily, the hug that he was in had kept him from tumbling down when they landed. He shook his head a bit and was overwhelmed when he looked up.

A huge, no, scratch that, a magnificent manor appeared before his eyes, standing proudly in the setting rays of the sun. It was more beautiful, more elegant than any castles or palaces that he had seen. Though it wasn't as big, the manor had a unique grace that could tarnish any buildings in the world. Severus said:

- Welcome to Malfoy Manor. This estate belongs to my friend, Lucius Malfoy, Head of the Ancient House of Malfoy. You don't need to worry, he is quite pleasant when you are acquaint to him. Now, let's go inside, I think he is waiting for us.

Harry curtly nodded. He followed Severus through a tall huge metal gate and was met by an overwhelming sight. He was amazed at how elegant the manor could be. The paths scattering across the manor's grounds were covered with pebbles. On the left side of the manor was a small forest, while on the right was a lake. It was not big, but its waters was so clear that you could see the bottom from the lakeshores. The manor's grounds spread as far as the eyes could see, covered with towering trees and exotic, fragrant flowers.

They came to a huge oak door, on which a big "M" and strange creatures were carved. Severus knocked quietly on the door. Within seconds, the door opened revealing a small elf-like creature with abnormally big eyes.

- Greetings, Master Snape and Mister Potter. Please come in, Master Lucius is wait to see you. Let I carry the books for you.

The creature snapped its fingers and the books disappeared. Harry was astonished but was careful not to show it.

They followed the creature in and found themselves in a grand sitting room. It was logically organized with dark green sofas and a thick white carpet. A fireplace situated in the corner, glowing warmly in the dark.

A man was already sitting on the sofa waiting for them. He was in his thirties with long blond hair and a good form. He had aristocratic features: a sharp face, thin lips, a high nose and a pair of silver eyes that shone like metal. He spoke sarcastically:

- Well well, look who we have here. A Potter. Isn't it strange to bring a Potter with you, Severus?

- I think you know why I am accompanying the boy, Lucius. I would be a dunderhead if you didn't. So stop acting, Lucius, you're scaring the boy.

Lucius dramatically sighed:

- I was just having a little fun with you.

- You're not a clown, Lucius. Nor are you Robin Hood's Merrymen. - Severus spoke in monotone.

Lucius shook his head, smiling:

- Typical Severus, always the word playing.

- What I say now isn't important. Speak to Harry, nicely.

- Alright alright. - Lucius put up his hands defensively. - Don't be so dramatic.

he stood up, got closer to Harry and knelt down before him. He put a comforting hand on Harry's shoulder:

- So, you're Harry Potter.

Harry could hear Severus scoffed and mumbled:

- Idiot.

Lucius turned to stare angrily at Severus, only to receive a grim look in return. Lucius quickly turned back to face him and Harry tried very hard to suppress his laughter:

- Yes, and you are Lucius Malfoy, head of the Ancient House of Malfoy.

Lucius looked at Snape:

- The boy knows me.

Severus threw a scornful look at him:

- Yes, of course oh great Lord Malfoy, everybody knows you.

Harry couldn't hold back and let out a small chuckle. Lucius smiled at him:

- Yes, I am. Welcome, Harry, may I call you that?, to Malfoy Manor. Let me introduce you to my son. I believe you two will get along very well.

Lucius called his son:

- Draco, come down here please. We have visitors.

The sounds of footsteps echoed down the hall, and a tall handsome boy stepped into the room. He looked like his father, but his features were softer and more delicate.

Draco immediately noticed a small shy boy standing behind his father. The fragile figure had awaken something inside his heart. He suddenly had a desire to protect the boy. He felt himself being pulled to the boy and in seconds he was standing before Harry, smiling:

- Hello, I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy.

- Hi Draco, I'm Harry Potter.

Draco raised an eyebrow:

- So you're the Harry Potter?

- Um...Yeah, I guess so. - Harry chuckled nervously.

Draco somehow knew Harry wasn't comfortable talking about himself, so he carefully changed the subject:

- So, Harry, I presume you don't know about the wizarding world?

- Not really.

- Well, you're very lucky to have the Malfoy heir to show you everything. Come, follow me, and don't be so nervous. I won't bite. - Draco chuckled, grabbing Harry's hand.

For some unknown reasons, Harry felt happy around Draco, despite the fact that they just met. He let Draco dragged him through the manor, showing everything and left the adults behind, completely being forgotten.

The two men looked at the scene in front of them and smiled lightly. Lucius turned to Severus and joked:

- I think our little Harry has got himself a new friend.

- And a very influential one, too.

They looked at each other and shared a laugh. This was going to be interesting.

~~~

When dinner came and everyone was seated, Harry noticed a very beautiful woman. She was in her thirties with half of her hair black, while the other half blond. Harry found himself unable to avert his eyes from her.

Lucius saw him and said jokingly:

- Your mother has another admirer, Draco.

Draco groaned:

- Father, not this subject again!

- But your little friend here kept looking at her.

Harry blushed a bright red, which made Draco wondered how cute Harry could be.

The woman laughed gracefully:

- Don't tease the boy, Lucius. Like Severus said, you're not a Merryman...Hello, Harry. I'm Narcissa, but you could call me Cissa.

- Thanks, aunt Cissa. - Harry smiled shyly.

- You can call me uncle Luc, you know. - Lucius interrupted. - I'm quite tired of hearing my name fully called all day.

- I doubt that. - Severus cooly answered. - You're very proud of the name you got, Lucius, and if you deny it, you'll be facing terrible consequences.

- And how dreadful can they be, my dear Sev? - Lucius smiled playfully.

- Oh, I don't know. Why don't we let your father describe them himself? He would be more than happy to...

- No, no, no, definitely not! I can't stand a chance against his babbling. - Lucius worriedly exclaimed. He grumpily went back to his dish, muttering:

- You win this time, Severus.

- Well, I think he has always won over you, dearest. - Narcissa smiled beautifully.

- That I agree, mother. - Draco added. - I'm terribly sorry, father, but you had never won a single match against uncle Sev.

Lucius groaned exasperately as the other three tittered.

- All of you are evil... - He mumbled irritatingly, but his pulling lips gave him away. It was, actually, a small trick between Lucius and Severus to make Harry comfortable. They thought he could use a little laugh before hearing the truth about his family.

~🌼~🌼~

Greetings, dear readers! It is April and I'm preparing for an English contest, which, unfortunately, is this Saturday. Yay... But I was given three days off so, I'm not going to complain much. 😅
Anyways, you know what's gonna happen in this April? Avengers 4!!!! Endgame!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! 🤩🤩🤩I'm a huge Marvel fan so I'm super excited about this, though I'm very sad that Loki had died, then Spiderman and Dr. Strange... Oh why did my British Golden Trio die..? 😭😭😭
Still, I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie 😍🤩💐🌹🌲 How about you guys?

Really miss him...😭💚

Tom Hiddleston 😍💚

Did you miss this version of Benedict Cumberbatch? 😍💙

Or this charming sorcerer? 😍😭💙

What about Tom Holland, the friendly spoilerman? 😍😁❤

Still Tom Holland 😍😭❤

My British Golden Trio 😍💚💙❤🌼

Too bad they didn't get all of Benedict's face 😔😞

Handsome, aren't they?😍🤣💙❤💚

So that's it for this week, have a great weekend everyone! 💚💙❤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.8K 337 16
What if the Ministry re-sorted everyone into their true houses? And what if Draco Malfoy... cared? Harry's POV :) SEQUEL IS ABANDONED PLEASE LMK IF Y...
59.5K 1.9K 11
When Harry starts having dark dreams, he begins to realise he is changing. What will he do to find out his true self?
8.4K 261 11
"you had your chance a long time ago. so why now" "cause I only want you now" the last of us HBO series ex fling to lovers joel miller + female oc ©...
156K 4.9K 14
Merlin suffers at the hands of foreign lords. Arthur dismisses the situation as he doesn't appreciate Merlin as more than just a servant. *bromance...