My Muse - RagLak (✔️)

By Sukorian

This is a requested plot inspired by the book Lucy and the sky Ragini Khanna is a well known journalist, she... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter Twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Chapter eighteen (✔️)
Chapter nineteen (✔️)
Chapter twenty-one (✔️)
Chapter twenty-two (✔️)
Chapter twenty-three (✔️)
Chapter twenty-four (✔️)
Chapter twenty-five (✔️)
Chapter twenty-six (✔️)
Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter twenty (✔️)

399 73 56
By Sukorian

They entered the venue and were stared by everyone, they got to know that Ragini has a male mate living in her apartment, well she had it before too, but now it became a problem.

Ragini lifts her head, "Laksh, can you find the table list?" Laksh looses the grip of her hand, "you wait here, I'm coming in a minute." Laksh was walking blindly in and bumped into someone.

"Hey!" He shouts and RagLak got aware of him.

"Uncle!" Laksh shouts loudly that everyone could hear him properly. Karan obviously fumes hearing the word, but more than this he was shocked to see Ragini here.

Looking at the shocked face of Karan, Laksh understood his real intentions.
Oh now I understood he is cheaper than I thought. He actually come to meet my Ragini to make her understand not to come to the wedding as he would come and he would like to prevent an awkward meeting like this one. Evil devil me, I'm going to ruin your reputation you don't worry.

"UNCLE HOW ARE YOU?" Laksh shouts loudly into the ear of Karan, then before he could reply, "UNCLE HOW ARE YOU?" He turns to the other's, "sorry." He hold his ears, "but uncle has some problems, he can't hear correctly. Uncle say HOW ARE YOU!" He again shouted into the ear of Karan, what was causing him ear pain and Laksh throat pain, but he would bear it for his Aunty.

Karan glares at him, "I'm not deaf!" He shouts back, but Laksh smirks, "UNCLE YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT, I CAN HEAR YOU PERFECTLY!" Laksh insulted him again.

Ragini was watching them with amusement, she was suppressing her laugh and placed her hand in front of her mouth.

"Don't call me uncle!" Karan shouts again and Laksh lowers his head, "you are older than me, you broke up with Ragini, I can't call you BHAIYA OR JIJA. I'm calling Ragini as AUNTY, so in that constellation you are UNCLE and nothing else to me. Should I write it down? Maybe your eyesight also got weak by the time?"

Karan raised his hand and Laksh shook his head, "you have all the rights to punish me for my misbehaviour, but uncle I'm giving you respect by calling you with a title not your name."

A man stood up, "Karan leave that boy and you young man, come here."

Laksh nods with a cute smile, "sure Baare Uncle," he comes and bend down to take his blessings. "Wait Baare Uncle, here are more and a few aren't just uncles they are Daadas! I'm just coming!" Laksh looked around he gained the whole attention, he met each and every elder person male and female. As always he win their hearts by his charm and kindness. As well as his childish behaviour.

Ragini was very happy. Oh Karan you have no imagination what this Kiddo is capable of, he can make me smile and cry at the same time and at the other moment he can fight and win for me too. There is no one who can beat him neither I will allow you ever again to raise your hand on him.

Laksh was looking at the married couple, he went to the stage, "Suhaina Di, I guess I'm here on your behalf."

Suhaina nods, "yes, I guess so too." She smiles at him and looked at Rohan, "isn't he cute?"

Rohan didn't said anything, "I think aapke 'ji' humare naye Jiju, humse khush nahi hai {Your husband, my new brother-in-law seems to be unhappy with me}." He again lowers his head with that innocent that Suhaina gave Rohan a death glare, which could kill him any moment.

"I'm happy you are here. I hope you will enjoy the wedding?"

Laksh smiles brightly looking up into his face, "Jiju don't worry, humne sihka hai shaadi main sirf khana nahi khaya jata hai dance Vance bhi hota hai {I have learnt how to behave on a wedding, it's not just an invitation for having food, but also for dance and fun}!" He winks and took the mic.

"Laaaaaaaadiiiii's and Uncles, as well as Baare uncle and Daadas. And no one of you is my SISTER, besides the one next to me, but all single lady's age is just a number." He winks at the crowd.

There was a huge applause for him.

Ragini couldn't believe this, she shook her head. How tharki he is, gosh flirting machine, but this time I'm not going to save him if someone of the other women wants to punish him.

"I would like to give a small present to the newly wedded couple, if you don't mind I would like to sing a song on her wish!" Laksh gave the mic to Suhaina, "song?" Laksh nods, "yes, I need a song on which I can sing for you." Suhaina thought and looked at Rohan.

"Okay there is one I would love to hear. It's our song we wanted it as our wedding song, the DJ is ready to play it on the sound system."

Laksh shook his head, "no way. I will sing it with my voice. Exclusively for you!"

Suhaina was holding Rohan's hand, "it's Samjhawan!"

Laksh shows his hand in gesturing, "wow nice choice of song. Okay done!"

Before Laksh could start Karan come to the stage, "Rohan how can you give this stupid guy even a chance to perform on your wedding that too on your wedding song. Don't give him this much of freedom!"

Laksh was thinking for a moment. John told him not to do anything, what could cause him damage, "Uncle truth is you have broken the heart of Ragini, you broke up with her while she was attending the wedding of her best friend Varun, she was taking on responsibility whilst you were having fun in bed with another woman, hat's off to you man! Cheapo!"

Ragini stamps up to the stage, "Laksh will sing you won't stop him. You got it!"

Laksh smiles, "listen Unlce, Aunty is on fire." He wiggles with his eyebrows and asked Suhaina and Rohan to go to the dance floor.

Karan fumes in anger and went to his accompaniment.

Laksh hold Ragini's wrist, "Yaar I need support you will dance too? I will sing!"

Ragini smiles, "fine, but first let them dance alone it's their song I will enter it late."

Laksh nods, he cleans his throat and asked the DJ to play the instrumental version of the song.

🎼💕Nahi Jeena Tere Baaju, Nahi Jeena, Nahi Jeena (x4)
I don't want to live without You, I don't want to live💕🎼

Suhaina and Rohan were surprised by his melodic voice, he was having a music soul.

🎼💕Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
How should I explain it to (convince) You?
Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee
Without You, my heart is always anxious
Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
How should I explain it to You?
Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee
Without You, my heart is always anxious
Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera
What do You know about my love?
(You don't know to what extent I love You)
Main Karoon Intezaar Tera
I'm waiting for You
Tu Dil Tuiyon Jaan Meri
You are my heart and soul💕🎼

The marriage couple was dancing first and it was looking beautiful and graceful. Ragini was thinking. I don't want to dance alone or with anyone I don't know. I want... her gaze fall on Laksh, who was also looking at her, he was smiling and that gave her goosebumps. Hmm I have an idea. Ragini smiles, she rushed to the DJ.

🎼💕Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
How should I explain it to You?
Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee
Without You, my heart is always anxious
Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera
What do You know about my love?
Main Karoon Intezaar Tera
I'm waiting for You
Tu Dil Tuiyon Jaan Meri
You are my heart and soul
Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
How should I explain it to You?
Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee
Without You, my heart is always anxious💕🎼

Ragini looked at him, "please do you have headphones with a mic?" The DJ nods, "yes, you want?" Ragini nods, "for him, when I give you the sign could you please exchange the mic speaker frequency?" The DJ understood her.

🎼💕Mere Dil Ne Chun Laiya Ne
My heart chose
Tere Dil Diyaan Raahaan
The path that leads to Your heart
Tu Jo Mere Naal Ture Taan
If You walk/move with me
Turpe Meriyaan Saaha
My breath goes on/runs
(I'm alive as long as you're by my side)
Jeena Mera... Hoye... Hun Hai Tera... Ki Main Karaan
I'll live/pass my life only with You, I can't do anything about it
(I'll live my life only with You, that's my deepest desire)
Tu Kar Aitbaar Mera
Have faith in me (Trust me)
Main Karoon Intezaar Tera
I'm waiting for You
Tu Dil Tuiyon Jaan Meri
You are my heart and soul
Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
How should I explain it to You?
Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee
Without You, my heart is always anxious💕🎼

Laksh was looking at her totally confused, while the other's have started to dance she was flirting with the DJ, Laksh didn't liked it, but then she turns to him.

🎼💕Ve Changa Nahion Keetaan Beeba (x2)
You didn't do the right thing, O decent one!
Dil Mera Tod Ke
By breaking my heart
Ve Bada Pachhtaiyaan Akhaan (x2)
These eyes regretted a lot
Naal Tere Jod Ke...
After they got connected with Your eyes/gaze
(I'm regretting a lot by striking a gaze with You)💕🎼

A smile bright like the glow of the moon. The moonlight moment he saw her coming home from the shopping with Varun and Dhanya.
Ragini comes down to him, with the headphones and mic, she made him wear it and took the mic from his hand. She gave a thumbs up to the DJ, then she shows to Laksh, "wanna Dance with me?"

🎼💕Tainu Chadd Ke Kitthe Jawaan
Where would I go after leaving You?
Tu Mera Parchhanva
You are like my shadow
Tere Mukhde Vich Hi Main Taan
In Your face itself
Rab Nu Apne Pawaan
I can see the glimpse of Almighty God
Meri Dua... Haaye... Sajda Tera Kardi Sadaa
I pray for You, I bow down to You
Tu Sun Iqraar Mera
Listen to my acceptance of You
(I accept You as my beloved)
Main Karoon Intezaar Tera
I'm waiting for You
Tu Dil Tuiyon Jaan Meri
You are my heart and soul
Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
How should I explain it to You?
Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee
Without You, my heart is always anxious💕🎼

Although it was the last line, but the longest of all, he was dancing with her all the time, he forgot the surroundings and was enjoying the moment with Ragini.

Later all praised him and his voice, while Karan was fuming in anger as all were seeing him in bad light. He has left Ragini, he has no rights to say anything on her way of living and her friend. It was Karan, who has started to bad mouth about her, before she entered the venue, but now all were on her side and her choice was one of the best, actually it is the best!

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.5K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
28.6K 2.5K 19
A romantic thriller between a marriage couple and a stranger. Can they stay together or will the stranger break them apart? He has Trust issues, she...
30.2K 1.9K 35
This story is a sequel of ❤ Dil Mil Gayye ❤ Do read the first part for better understanding. The first part is all about their childhood friendship t...
12.3K 890 8
It's story abt girl who married to a boy without knowing who's he. Then....... Read in☺️.