exchange students ➯ norenmin

Από nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... Περισσότερα

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】

3.7K 182 217
Από nahyuckle8611

"NTC 1 TO 7! MARRY ME!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm about to faint!"

"NTC will be the death of me!"

"Ahh! Winwin be my husband!"

"In your dreams!"

"He already has Yuta!"

"They're so hot goddammit!"

"I'm a hoe for them!"

"Dongyoung, Jaehyun, Taeil, Haechan and Jungwoo's voice are so angelic, gosh. Is that what you hear when you're in heaven?"

"Mark is back hugging Haechan! Ah! MarkHyuck nation where y'all at?!"

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! They're about to perform Whiplash!"

👼

❝That concert was lit!❞ Renjun exclaimed as the seven of them walk their way backstage to meet up close the members of NTC.

❝Oh my god! I'm getting nervous as we get near them.❞ Renjun mumbles to himself out loud.

He had been voicing all of his thoughts out loud for the past few hours ever since the concert started and up untill now, it looks like he wont stop doing it.

Well, not until he meets his bias, Mark and Haechan.

It's a high touch.

Hey, do you think Mark-hyung still hates us? Jeno questions Jaemin as he trembles. They're already in a line for the high touch and Jeno can't seem to stop trembling.

I'm sure he doesn't and why would he? We were Donghyuck's boyfriends back then. We should be the one who hates Mark-hyung because he stole our Hyuckie from us. Jaemin states as he rubs the older's back to comfort him. After some time, Jeno's trembling calmed down and he was no longer trembling.

And now, Jaemin and Haechan are staring at each other. H-hi. Donghyuck managed to say in front of the Na Jaemin who seems to be deeply staring at him.

Jaemin, psst! Someone snapped the younger out from his thoughts. He turned to where the noise was coming and saw Renjun calling after him.

Well, nice meeting you again... Hyuckie. Jaemin bowed and went to his group of friends.

You look so in love with Haechan. Renjun states as he saw the younger staring at the idol earlier.

Well, I was once but not that much anymore. Jaemin states and left to cling onto his boyfriend.

❝Hey, ever wondered what it could be like to become friends with an idol?❞ Renjun asked, no one in particular.

❝But we're all already friends with an idol.❞ Yuanjun pointed at Chenle who's also clinging tightly on Jisung's arms.

Renjun could only roll his eyes, ❝Chenle is an exception.❞

❝Well...❞ Yuanjun swayed side to side as she points at a guy from behind them who seems like he's running after them.

But as the guy became clear in Renjun's view, his eyes widen. ❝Is he running after us?❞ Renjun asked as his faces shows how bewildered he is while looking back and forth from Yuanjun and to the idol.

❝I don't know, ask them.❞ The girl said and pointed at the couple in front of them.

Hey! Jeno! Jaemin! Wait! Donghyuck shouts as he still kept on running after the two boys.

Y'all hear sumnthing? Jeno asked his friends and they all just shrugged in response.

Jaemin! Jeno! Donghyuck once again called for the two. He just want to talk to the two again. He misses them.

❝You guys are so slow, we'll go ahead.❞ Yuanjun states and pulled Dejun with her while Chenle and Jisung followed them from behind as they badly want to go home already and just cuddle on Chenle's bed while watching Frozen till they fall asleep.

Once the three of them reached the elevator to go to the ground floor, Donghyuck had already caught up with them. C-can I atleast talk to o-one of you? The panting boy asked while holding onto someone's arms to keep himself balanced so he wouldn't fall on the ground.

Leave us alone now Donghyuck. Jeno said and harshly removed the idol's hand from Renjun's arms. The chinese male had his eyes widen at how harsh Jeno is with the idol.

No, please let me explain first. The idol pleaded. His eyes then was glued to Jeno's arms which were wrapped around Renjun. He raised a brow at the sight. How can they easily move on from him?

We don't want to hear your stupid explanation. Jeno then intertwined his other hand with Jaemin's. Let's go. Jeno said and pulled the two boys around him to leave.

Wait!

All three of them turned back to look at Donghyuck. Stop being desperate for goodness sake! Jeno growled as he loosen his hold on Renjun and Jaemin to approach Donghyuck.

Don't you already have a Mark? Where is he? Why aren't you two together? Jeno asked.

Renjun then gathered up all his courage to step in between the two. Jeno, that's enough. Stop disrespecting him. The chinese male said before hiding Donghyuck at his back.

Jeno only rolled his eyes at the sight of Renjun protecting Donghyuck from him. He clicked his tongue before leaving all of them.

I-I just want us back. The chinese male heard the idol from his back whispered quietly.

Hey, I'm sorry for how he had treated you just now. Jaemin scratched his nape awkwardly as he tried to talk to Donghyuck.

I-I understand. No need to be sorry. The idol said as he was trying his best to stop the threatening tears that can come out from his eyes any seconds from now.

Donghyuck! There you are! A boy from a far distance shouted. All of their attention went to the boy and saw, Mark.

I-I need to go. B-bye.❞ Donghyuck stutters.

Hyuckie. Jaemin quickly turned the idol around to look at him after he started walking away and without thinking twice, the younger smashed his lips on the older's.

The two kissed for what seems like an eternity but Mark just had to be a jealous bitch. And no, he isn't Donghyuck's boyfriend, yet. He's still doing his best to make Donghyuck his.

I missed you. Jaemin confessed, his voice soft and could probably melt millions of hearts, after getting pulled away from Donghyuck.

I'm sorry but our manager is calling us, adios. Mark faked Jaemin a smile before dragging Donghyuck with him.

After the two boys was out from Jaemin's view, he turned to look back at him and saw the chinese male's eyes widen. He chuckled and held his hand before also dragging him with him.

The others are probably waiting for us already.

W-what was all of that about? The chinese boy managed to asked after getting back to reality with Jaemin suddenly dragging him towards the elevator.

Nothing.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

welp, i actually don't know what kind of chapters i would write right now since i kept getting distracted when and how i should write dejun's d- i mEANT NOTHING!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

258K 9.3K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...
600K 22.7K 36
➵ what happens when you enter your new apartment only to be met by two boys kissing on the couch? warning; • fluff • a lot of fluff • a bit of smut...
28K 544 20
「 requests are open 」 norenmin oneshots because i love norenmin so much<3 ↳ if you request smut, it will be vague because i'm not good at that! ...
163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...