exchange students ➯ norenmin

By nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... More

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】

4.5K 203 172
By nahyuckle8611

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟎𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

❝You need to be careful.❞ Yuanjun reminded her friend as she helps him walk inside his house.

❝Yah, you two, help my Renjun go upstairs ❞ The girl ordered the two korean males that were following them from behind.

❝I need to talk to his mother.❞ The girl added before leaving Renjun with the two boys and searched for the chinese male's mother.

❝Are you two just gonna stand there and watch me go up this stairs or help me?❞ Renjun snapped the two boys out from their thoughts.

Jeno was the first one to come back to his senses and stood beside Renjun before wrapping his arms around the small male's slim waist.

A small tint of pink appeared on the chinese male's cheeks as he felt the raven haired boy wraps an arm around his waist.

Jaemin on the other hand had one of his brows raised by the sight. He then watched the two go up the stairs, leaving him behind. The boy sighs deeply, ❝Why do they always leave me behind?❞ He asked himself out loud before following the two to their room.

❝Umm.. Jeno, c-can you please.. uhh... get me my bag?❞ Renjun asked after the younger helped him get on his bed. Jeno didn't spoke but did what the older asked him and gave the older his bag. Renjun never felt so small in front of people (istg if y'all make a joke about this i—). He doesn't want anyone to like serve or something like those to him. He wants to do things in his own. He doesn't like relying on people.

He pitied himself, how clumsy can he get?

Renjun quickly shook the thought off and rummage in his bag. He grabbed a pen and a paper and started writing something.

❝What are you doing?❞ Jeno asked as he sat down beside Renjun as he was trying to get a good look on whatever the older is writing on the paper.

❝Writing, obviously.❞ The older sass and turned his back to Jeno to hide whatever he was writing on the paper.

❝About what?❞

❝Homework.❞

The younger felt confused. ❝Homework?❞ He tilts his head a little out of confusion. ❝But it was only the first day of class yesterday.❞

❝Whatever.❞ The older muttered under his breath.

❝Huh?❞

❝Just leave me alone please.❞ The chinese male glared at him before hiding under his blanket.

❝Are you writing a letter to... uh.. what was his name again? Blue?❞ Jeno smirked as Renjun quickly removed the blanket where he was hiding from and put all his attention to the raven haired boy.

❝Who even is that?❞ Jeno innocently asked.

❝How did you know?!❞

❝I saw your papers scattered everywhere on your desk over their yesterday and decided to clean it since you never had any plan on doing it and I saw one paper that caught my full attention, it was a love letter for a person named Blue.❞ Jeno explained like it wasn't a big deal.

❝Is it for Dejun?❞

❝What? No... not everything I do are about Dejun.❞ Renjun states and continued to write something on the paper.

❝Then who is this Blue guy?❞ Jeno asked.

❝I'm not telling you, now kindly please leave me the fuck alone.❞ Renjun sent him a sweet yet annoyed smile before hiding underneath his blanket once again.

❝I'm not leaving until you answer me.❞ Jeno states as he sat firmly on the chinese male's bed.

Renjun sighed out of frustration and removed his blanket. He sent the raven haired boy a glare before sighing deeply and placing his paper and pen down behind him. ❝Will you leave me alone if I answer you?❞

Jeno nodded.

Renjun then got an idea. ❝Actually, you know what?❞

The raven haired boy tilts his head a little as he raised both of his brows at the older. ❝Huh?❞

❝Stay here, I'll just get something from my closet and be back.❞ Renjun said as he got off from his bed with his paper and pen in his left hand and grabbed his elbow crutches before walking inside his walk in closet and locking the door.

❝Now, no one can bother me—❞

❝Renjun!❞ A female voice interrupts him. The boy could just groan and go out of his closet as he doesn't want to anger the devil.

❝What now?❞ He asked, annoyed, obviously. Glaring at the girl for disturbing him at his closet, Yuanjun quickly dragged him out of his room and to the living room downstairs.

❝You bi— I mean my lovely jiějie!❞ Renjun forced out a smile instead of an annoyed one after seeing his grandfather sitting comfortably on the couch.

❝Grandpa, Renjun's here now.❞ Yuanjun said and was about to leave when Renjun's grandfather stopped her and motioned her to sit beside Renjun.

Renjun then laughs nervously by the intense staring his grandfather is giving him and Yuanjun. ❝G-grandpa, w-what brought you here all of a sudden?❞ The boy managed to asked before his face fell.

❝You and Dejun again huh?❞

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

y'all know why almost everyone of renjun's family hates dejun?

well, the answer is in the next chap!

enjoy reading!😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...
432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
210K 6K 20
Under editing so a lot doesnt make any sense Jeno and Jaemin is the famous Nomin couple. Jaemin and Jeno are both singers and models. They love each...