Mafia Love

By KeannaPettis

Anastasia Taylor is a 22 year old woman who works in a bakery. She is in a abusive relationship . When she we... More

Note
Bump?
It's You Again
Terrible Three
Saved
Characters
Meeting
S T A Y
Decision
Who is you ?
S E X Y T I M E
Fuck
Where have you been ?
Couple ?
Gala pt.1
I love you
Where are you?!
WIFE ?!
I'm Here
D-Dante ?
Note
WAKE UP !
Gone
Letter

Gala pt.2

45 1 0
By KeannaPettis

I know what I said. Things happened so just be happy I actually published something today. Now enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anastasia point of view

It's the day of the gala and Dante is nowhere to be found. I woke up this morning with an empty bed. I went in the bathroom, woke my self up, then headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen to find a note on the counter.

Good morning my love. I am going to be very busy today trying to get everything for the gala then I gotta take care of some LEGAL business. Yes I run a legal company to cover up my illegal business. Anyway there is breakfast in the microwave. I will be back home by 7:30 to get ready. I will have your stuff sent by 7:00. Get ready at 7:15 and be done by 8:30. The party start at 9:00. See you later.

From, Daddy

I noticed the 'from, daddy' part and chuckled lightly. I shook my head on the way towards the microwave. I opened it and licked my lips. Bacon, pancakes, biscuits, sausages, and eggs my favorite. I got the syrup and drenched everything in it. I wish I had Dante sausage in my throat.

I ate breakfast and walked in the living room. I heard moaning when I got close. I walked fully in and saw Luke and Jillian. The maid? I then clears my throat smirking. They both pushed each other off and looked at the entrance.

Luke cleared his throat while Jillian was looking like a tomato. Luke came up to my ear.

"You didn't see anything.", he said in a warning tone. I looked twice at him.
"Boy you don't run shit.", I said with a raised eyebrow.
"Ugh. Fine just don't tell Dante. Please.", he said with a pleading expression.
"Fine.", I said holding my hands up in surrender. He wiped his forehead and turned around. He winked at Jillian making her blush even more. He left in a hurry. I chuckled and made my way towards Jillian.

"I-I a-a-", I held my hand up silencing her. Damn I needa stop hanging around Dante.
"I don't even want to hear it. It's none of my business but if y'all have babies let me know.", I said with a smirk.
"T-Than-", I held my hand up again.
"Again I don't wanna hear nothing. Just go have fun with him. In his room.", I said shooing her away.

————————————————————————

*many many hours later*

As of right now it's almost 7 and I hear cars pulling up outside. Even though it might be the designer people and stuff I don't want to take chances. I grabbed a gun out from the vase and a knife from the kitchen. I made my way to the door. I looked out the window.

It was different colors cars all over the driveway. I opened the doors and stepped out. I pulled my gun up at a blue car. Somebody came out that I instantly knew.

"E-E", I said putting my gun down. He turned around and squealed.
"Anastasia w-what are you doing here?", he said pulling me into a big hug.
"I live hear. W-What are you doing here?", I said confused.
"So you know I always wanted to be a professional makeup artist. So I quit that bakery job because I got a job offer. Pays 3,000 a week which is better than what I used to make at that bakery. Also to come with it I travel all over the country. Now I'm at the famous Dante Moretti house. So what are you doing here at his house?", he said titling his head.

"Well he is kind of my boyfriend.", I said after a long pause. He just stared at me.
" HOW DID YOU END UP WITH SOMEONE THAT FUCKING FINE!!!?", he yelled in my face. I just stared at him.

"You got 5 seconds to back away from me before I stab yo ass.", I said through gritted teeth. He looked down at my hand and saw my tight grip on the knife. I hate when people yell in my face. Then on top of all that spit gets everywhere.

"I-I'm sorry I forgot.", he said.
"Mhmmm.", I said walking back into my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if Dante came back yet or not. It is 8:15 and the designer team is just adding a few touches to my outfit/makeup.

(Don't mind those pockets.)

(Her makeup)

"Anddddd Done", E said blowing a kiss my way. I mumbled a small thank you and gave him a hug.
"Now go on down there with your mans. I already packed everything in your bag.", he said. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse.

I would had put some type of weapon in it but I remembered that Dante said it was a weapon free party. Bullshit. I went done and saw Dante in a suit. It was dark blue and pink.
Cute.

(Don't mind the flower. Take that shit off💀.)

"Mi amore. You look beautiful.", he said kissing my cheek.
"You don't look to bad yourself, daddy.", I said with a wink. His eyes darkened for a minute before a animalistic growl came from him.

"Don't do that. Not being able to fuck you senseless is already hard enough. Don't make it even harder.", he said in my ear. A shiver went down my body and into my core.

All of a sudden I felt hot. I felt my wetness seeped through my thin, lacy thongs. I squeezed my thighs together trying to make friction. His eyes traveled down my body and landed on wet core.

"I can't wait to fuck you.", he said pulling me in a slow passionate kiss. Before I could even stick my tongue down his throat, somebody cleared their throat.

Luke.

Dante growled as he pulled away from me.

"Get a room. We got to get this show on the road.", he said patting Dante's back.

"We will finish this later.", Dante said giving my ass a tight squeeze. I jumped in a surprise and blushed. He smirked and led us to the limo.

———————————————————————

As we pulled up, I noticed paparazzi. I guess Dante noticed I was confused so he took my hand.

"They are here because as a cover up this is a business gala instead of a Mafia gala.", he said rubbing my hand. I nodded my head okay and looked out the window.

"Stay close to me at all times. Don't go no where by yourself. And let me know if somebody look or touch you in the wrong way.", he said with a stone cold face. I nodded my head okay.

"Use your words."
"Okay.", I said annoyed.
"You know I can take care of myself right. I know how to fight and stuff. I don't always need you.", I said speaking my mind.
"I don't care."
"Well I do. I'm not a child. I can defend for myself. I am part of the mafia too . Not some weak ass girl.", I said pulling my hand away rather harsh.

He sighed and turned my direction.

"I'm just worried. Ivan will be there and I don't know what he is capable of.", he said with his eyes closed. I scooted closer and took his hand in mine.

"Everything will be okay. I will call you if something happens but I can take care of myself.", I said pulling him into a kiss. He kissed me back rough. Gripping the sides of my neck. I moaned as he left a open mouth kisses on my neck. He kissed me one last time before his door was opened.

I sighed and went out the other door. I walked to the other side. We hooked arms and walked towards the entrance. The paparazzi took pictures and asked questions.

"Why did you chose to settle down, Mr.Moretti?"
"What happened to Hope?"
"Is that an engagement ring?"

I ignored them and so did Dante. Soon was we walked through the door a fat bellied man came towards us. Dante's switch his grip to my hip pulling me closer. I looked up and he whispered in my ear.

"This is the Mexican leader. He gets very touchy and I will not tolerate that.", he said quickly. He kissed my cheek and changed his attention back to the fat Mexican.

He looked to be about mid 40's. He has grey hairs, a very round belly, and a cigar in his mouth.

"Welcome. Welcome. Mr.Moretti it's a honor to see you this year.", he said shaking Dante's hand. He looked at me and his eyes got big.

"And who is this beautiful lady?", he said putting his hand out for me to shake. I stared at it with a cold face.

"My name is Anastasia and I am Dante's girlfriend. Nice to meet you Mr...." I said with no emotion.

He looked taken back by this approach.

"M-Mr. Martinez.", he said looking up at Dante who had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"If you excuse us we have things to take care of.", Dante said leading us elsewhere.

"That was very sexy of you. Now it's going to get a little boring. So just stay by my side and don't talk.", he said with a wink. I nodded my head okay.

———————————————————————

It's been about an hour and I'm getting tired. We got many allies over the past hour. My feet hurt and I got to pee. So far we haven't seen nor heard of Ivan.

Right now Dante is talking to some other man. I forgot his name. Anyway I been trying to get his attention but he SO interested in that conversation. I sighed and headed towards the bathroom. I felt a hard cold stare at my back as I walked. Damnit I wish I had a knife or something.

I been feeling this stare all night long. I tried to shake it off but its bothering me. I continued my walk to the bathroom. I walked in and did my business. I walked back out and my back was slammed on the wall. I groaned and looked at person.

"So pretty.", said the person. I shivered in disgust. I kicked him in the nuts which caused him to back away. I took my heels off and shrugged. These just gone have to do.

He or she got back up and charged at me. I dodged them and stabbed them in the back with my heel. They screamed and I backed away to create some distance between us.

Then out of no where Dante appeared and ran towards the person. He pushed him down and punched him repeatedly in the face. I ran towards Dante and pulled him off of the person.

"STOP DANTE!! WE DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM!", I screamed holding Dante back. He looked down at me and his eyes softened.

"What the fuck happened.", he said averting his eyes back to the person.

"They attacked me and I stabbed them with a heel.", I said putting my hand on Dante's face.

Dante shoved my hand off and took his phone out. He spoke something in the Italian then turning his gaze back to me.

"We are leaving.", he said grabbing my arm. He pulled me out the dark hallway and into the crowded room. He dragged my outside and shoved me in the limo.

"Did they hurt you?", he said searching my body.

"No. No they didn't.", I said.

"Who was that on the phone?", I said while he typed brutally.

"Clean up crew.", he said in a cold voice. I knew exactly what he meant by that. He getting someone to get the body and take it back to the basement.

I sighed and closed my eyes. What a fucking night.

So was that person ? Ivan ? What will happen next?

To be continued.....

Posting tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1.7K 91
THIS IS AN UNEDITED DRAFT OF THE 4 FIRST BOOKS OF THE PAINTED RED SERIES. THE FINISHED EDITED BOOKS WILL BE RELEASED ONE BY ONE. (1st book is Lust an...
1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
6K 182 8
SEQUEL TO VERITY (FAST PACED IN THE BEGINNING!!!!) Verity Moretti is now widely known as Anastasia Lorenz. After faking her death, building her own e...
178K 8.7K 46
Anastasia Vitalio. The Manipulator. Dante Rossi. The Killer. ... Anastasia: Some rise by sin, and some allow their sins to destroy them. In this wo...