BLOOD BOND

By anushkashettyfan

Sister a beautiful bond that we have on this earth. sister is more than friend. If u have a sister in yo... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Happy Birthday Sweety akka
Rajini
Rajan
Rudra
What you have done Rajini
Face to Face
Rudra's Frustration
Operation freedom
Team freedom
Rajini's savior
Another side of rudra
Rajini's Rajan
Rudra's pain
First day at work
First step in case
Clues
Encounter
Rajini the murderer
Day to remember
Sisters bond
The day when It all started

Nation is in danger

205 29 4
By anushkashettyfan

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

Hyderabad D.G.P.  Rajashekar house.

Prabhavathi arranging dining table with dishes just than she heard Rudra's name in news channel. She looked at tv and called her husband no.... actually she shouted for her husband. Rajashekar came rushed down thinking that something happened to his wife.

Rajashekar: Prabha what happened....

Prabhavathi: See what your daughter  done yesterday,  she killed a minister.... said Prabhavathi pointing T.V.

Rajashekar: Arey listen carefully..  she didn't killed him.  He died in accident. He said.

Prabhavathi: These locutions na go and tell others not to me..  i'm sure definitely she did something....

Rajashekar: Prabha.....

Prabhavathi: What prabha...  ok leave that minister...  what about that truck chase haa..... is this girls things to do....

Rajashekar: Prabha.... what is there in girls things or boys things it's her duty....  she have to catch them.... he said but she didn't listed him continued her talks.

Prabhavathi: Dantho tiruguthu chinnadi kuda danilage tayaravutundi. Living with her our younger daughter also becoming like her....

Rajashekar: They are is a police officers.

Prabhavathi: I know raja... they are police officer..... but they are my daughters. What if something happens to them.

Rajashekar: Nothing is going to happen them They are strong,  No one here has that capability to harm them. They are my daughters don't forgot that.

Prabhavathi: Oh really.... if you remember they are your daughters than why don't you think about their marriage's Instance of this action cases. How many time.... I told you that i saw a groom for Rudra.... Tell her to meet him but you didn't talk with her about this....  whenever she calls you always talks about that cases, criminals.... she said in angry tone.

Rajashekar: Ok i agreed.. i'm sorry...  i forgot to tell her..... what about you why don't you tell her.... he said and saw his wife face expression changing, he smiled inside.... " she is coming here day after tomorrow talk with her directly about this". He said mentally laughing inside.

Prabhavathi: What.....  me.... no way.... if i told her about this.. she will kill me without wasting a second... She said imaging Rudra's angry face.

Rajashekar: Then What about me.... antey nenu chachhina parelda. If i said to her You think that she leave me. He said.

Prabhavathi: You're D.G.P Raja....

Rajashekar: So what i'm also human na...

Prabhavathi: I can't believe this.... D.G.P Rajashekar is  afraid of  his  own daughter.... she said and laughed.

Rajashekar: Don't make fun of me okay....  you know about Rudra's anger don't you... he said and Prabhavathi face became pale.

Prabhavathi: I know how can i forget her anger.. She tried  to kill her own sister in anger. If sanju didn't comes right time rajini was not survivor that day. She said remembering three  years back incident.

Three years  back Rudra along with her family went attend a party. She don't likes party's and all  but being a D.S.P she has to be there and Rajini also comes there with her parents. Seeing rudra there laxmi became happy and wenta to talks with her but Rudra didn't not give any chance and behaved rude with her when rudra lost her limit rajini slaped her but she didn't expected  rudra's next move.

Soon rudra's eyes turned into red volcano in furious. She takes gun from a inspector near her and  shoots rajini but before the bullet hit her in right time sanju dragged rajini  other side and the bullet hit a table

Prabhavathi: Poor rajini what wrong rajini did, to get this much hate from rudra.  Yeah i agreed that she did a crime but she also don't want to do that and again she has no other option that time. She has to do that to save her sister. But in return she got her sister hate.  She said, her eyes filled with tears.

Rajashekar: Prabha....

Prabhavathi:  i'm  sacred raja... sacred thinking about rudra's hate towards Rajini.  i'm praying to god that they should not face each other again.

Rajashekar: Prabha..  don't worry rajini will be safe...

Prabhavathi: I hope one day rudra will forgive rajini.

Rajashekar:  If That is what you want then you should pray god to meet them not to stay away.

Prabhavathi: I didn't mea.....

Rajashekar: I know...  i know...  what do you mean... i can understand you.... don't worry every one will be fine... but right now  i'm getting late i need to go so please can you serve me my breakfaat he said ending the conversation.

*****

Rajashekar went C.M office. Our Chief minister Mr. Mahadeva rajan  suddenly arranged a meeting secretly. He went inside and saw C.M and Central minister waiting for him. They are talking seriously about something and they look worried. He wished them and sit in his seat.

Rajashekar: Sir what is the reason behind  this sudden secret meeting.

Minister: Rajashekar our country is in danger. He said

Rajashekar: I didn't get what you saying. He said confusedly.

Minister: According to intelligence reports Terrorists is planing bomb blasts on August fifteen in all main cities in south india. He said,  Rajashekar became shock.

Rajashekar: What... 

Minister: Yes rajashekar... If this happeneds our india map will change we need stop this.  P.M sir oder to form a team as soon as possible to completed this mission. He said.

Rajashekar: Sir i can understand but it's not easy we need to search a capable offers for this and it will take time.

Minister: I know but we don't have any option we have to do this soon.

Rajashekar: But.... before he complete someone knocked the room door and minister pa entered informing them someones arrival.

Minister order him allow the person inside.

Rajani and Rajashekar became confused seeing Rajini there. She wished them and sit beside rajashekar.

Minister: Rajini you received that mail. He asked.

Rajini: Yes... But why me.... i mean there is clearly mentioned in that it's a bomb blasting operation, then what will i do in that team. She asked.

In morning she received a email from delhi informing her she is going to work in this mission like a Supervisor.

Minister: It's  for our government good name.... To answer the questions asked by the opposition,, you know about indian politics. How good it happened by ruling party but opposition does not stop looking for mistakes they will always searchs for mistakes in everything. Like How can they disturb normal people, is the government has any proofs that this team didn't troubled citizens when they doing their search.. what they did, why they did... So many questions to answer their questions we decided to involve a I.A.S offer in this mission. He said.

Rajini: But why...

Minister: Why you?... that your question right.... because we enquired about all I.A.S offers. In all of them your the only one who didn't  lost their endurance. In any situation you maintained your calm nature.  we believed that you can cable of control the team so we mailed you. It's about our nation safety rajini so we don't want to take any risk in that. Just say you are  in this mission or not. He said and waited her answer. Rajashekar and Rajan became happy hearing his words about rajini.

Rajini: I'm ready sir. She said without second thought.

Minister: Okay... good... You have take care of the things that public didn't get any trouble because of you and We need a complete report regarding this mission.

Rajini: I will take care of that.

Rajan: But minister garu, she is alone we need other.

Rajashekar: Yeah.. sir..

Minister: Yes... We need one more officer who can complete this mission with their intelligence and without fearing about anything. Who can do anything for their nation without compromising for anything. A officer who has bravery plus gumption. You know anyone.  he asked them.

Rajini: I KNOW SOMEONE...

Here is the 4th chapter of the story. How is it...

And who is the person rajini knows. You have any idea..

If u find any errors pls don't mind

Dedicating this ShonaLover thank you for giving us wonderful stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 2.6K 33
" I Hate you" He whispered in my ear and continue" I hate you so much. That I don't want to see your face." I don't know why? His words were breaking...
877 48 8
Rudransh Singh Rajput is in love with Mahira Malhotra. Mahira Malhotra doesn't love him, she's marrying him just for money, fooling him with her fake...
66.8K 5.6K 44
Premraj Khanna, a father who broke his own children and family apart. He disowned his daughter in the name of protecting his family name. Priyanka Kh...
21.7K 1.5K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...