Walls Could Talk โ Rafael Sol...

By itsmedusastone

it's a closed discussion And I'm thinking "Damn, if these walls could talk" More

Walls Could Talk
โ”โ” two
โ”โ” three

โ”โ” one

5.9K 125 2
By itsmedusastone

●▬▬▬▬▬๑ °˖✧✧˖° ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

While Regina was growing up people would look at her different due to her appearance and her tattoos didn't help when she grew up. A small asian girl with a family full of Latinas looked strange, but Regina always shut them up. Some had the balls to go up to her and ask where her mother is, and she would respond sarcastically... but in Spanish of course.

" mi mamá está enterrada en el cementerio teniendo un grand fiesta con las fantasmas." She would respond.

Alba would always apologize for her behavior at first but has time went on she just let it happen. When Jane would get bullied or teased on in school Regina made sure it never happened again. While everyone feared Regina for her reputation, the teachers and students loved Jane due to her charisma. They couldn't understand why Jane was friends with Regina, and they would question her why she was.

Offended and overprotective Jane defended Regina and made sure everyone know, then came along Lina defending the Asian girl as well.

Just like that they became the three musketeers. Now let's head on over and check in on Regina, shall we.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑ °˖✧✧˖° ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Of course I'm going to watch you guys got me hooked on these thing." Jane said sitting on the couch with her mother and grandmother. Regina ran in and sat on the chair quickly, almost tripping over with a brush and hair ties in her hand. Behind her was Angel running trying not to miss the show. While running Regina exclaimed " You really should know telenovelas have really ruined romance for us."

"Shh, shh, shh." Alba said trying to listen to the novela. Regina quickly stared to brush her daughters hair who was currently sitting on a pillow on the floor eating a grill cheese sandwich. While the novela  started to play Xo started to stare at her daughter.  Jane notice and questioned her mother with a single what.

Xo got defensive and said "Nothing. Eat your grilled cheese."

Once the novela ended an hour later, Regina finished her daughters hair in under 10 minutes. She told Angel get dress in her ballet uniform seeing as Xo was going to teach her. "Are you ready for tonight?" Jane asked. Alba left to the kitchen while Xo went outside to the front porch. Regina quickly changed her position in the chair so she faced Jane. "I have a couple of songs I could sing. I'm probably going to sing Selena's songs. It just depends on the vibe of the party. As for my outfit goes I was thinking sexy leather, and I know you might try to change my mind about it, but if you think you can find a outfit that screams, I'm a single and not desperate. But also doesn't scream you then go into my closet and have at it."

Jane look it as a challenge and quickly headed to Regina's and Angel's room. Regina silently chuckled knowing Jane would have fun with this.

As she started to play with her nails Jane rushed back in with a whole lot of white. Regina notice this and groaned. Jane gave her a look and proceeded to say "What? You never wear white and I saw this at the store the other day and I know you would look so good in this. So please get your cute little tush into my room so I can do your makeup and hair."

Jane notice Regina wasn't making an effort to move so she proceeded to grab her by the arms and drag her off the chair. Quickly Regina rebuttal and kept trying to fight Jane. Alba popped her head from out the kitchen to see what was happening.

"Abuela help me please. Abuela!" Regina's pleaded for help went to deaf ears as Alba gave her a wave goodbye and a chuckle.

"Jane I look innocent."

Regina said while walking into the locker room. Her heals clicked the floor making everyone turn to her. She notice a man in a tan suit and salmon dress shirt standing in front of Jane. She couldn't help but think he looked like he would be Marion Moseby's son. Knowing his goddaughter is enough of a child he needed and the fact of the two twins that lived in the hotel gave him enough stress; it was safe to say that this mystery dude isn't his secret child. She gave the man a look and placed a hand on her hip saying with attitude "Who the hell are you?"

"Roman Zazo. But everyone calls me Zaz. I'm their new boss. Now who are you beautiful?"  He smirked and looked at Regina up and down.

Regina have him a disguised look and walked around him to Jane and Lina locker. "Way out of your fucking league creep." She grabbed a gloss out of Lina's locker and started to place it on her lips. Placing the tube back in it original spot, Regina walked to her bestfriends saying she'll see them later and walked out of the locker room not wanting to be anywhere near that man again.

If he was Uncle Mosby's son... oh how much that kid would regret acting like that.

Regina said in her head then chuckled as a visual of Mosby screaming at Zaz came into her head.

"ᵀʰᵉⁿ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ
ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ, ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵐᵉ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ"

As Regina sang her last note and the small crowd applauded, she notice a very wet Jane in a mermaid costume heading her way. Before she could even question her sister, Jane grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her off the stage and toward the bar.

"What is it with you today and dragging me to places?" Regina questioned as Jane rinsed out her hair.  Catching up with Lina who was picking up empty drinks Jane started to ask questions. "Hey, do you remember remember a guy named Rafael Solano when we worked at the yacht club? He was, like, a member...." Jane got cut off by Lina goveing Jane a look.

She then stayed with an angry tone her her voice. "The jerk who played with Rina's heart and left her high and dry, and cheated on her with a thousand women."

Regina looked awkward as the topic of conversation wasn't a pleasant one hour her.

"He didn't cheat on me with a thousand woman." Regina rolled her eyes. As Lina placed the tray on the counter she turned to Jane and Regina then said

"You had a magical kiss." She pointing out Regina's And Rafael's first kiss and first "date".

Suddenly one of Lina and Jane's coworker was being nosy and then asked "Who'd you have a magical kiss with?"

Jane came to Regina's.... well more like the girls rescue before Regina said something rude. "No one. She was young. It was nothing."

Then another worker proceeded to ask "What was nothing?"

Thankfully the bartender asked the girls to go to the cabana four for champagne. Jane quickly volunteered and grabbed then champagne and waddled away.

Lina quick looked and her other best friend and asked if she knew was that was about.

"I have no idea, but I need a drink."

The next day both Jane and Regina made their way over to their gynecologist office due to their appointment. Due to the girls staying up late last night they were both sleeping in the chair, both in separate rooms of course but in the wrong room.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Villanueva. Are you ready for your insemination?" Dr. Luisa said walking into the room. The asian girl woke up in a startle and said "Hi. Yes. I'm.... sorry. I'm a little tired. I usually see Dr. Peters."

"Oh, I'll be filling in for her while she's on her... honeymoon... Anyways, um, I'm Dr. Alver." Her voice wavers.

Regina looked at the doctor concerned and then asked if she was okay. As Dr. Alver's went to sit down in the stool and look at Regina with a tired smile and tried to reassure her she's fine by saying "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Um... Can you... can you just scoot down a little bit, please?""

"Um, did you... did you bring anyone with you?"

Regina looked confused but still answered the question "Here? My sister has her own appointment. But other than that no. Just me."

As Luisa put on her gloves she said "Ah, you're doing it alone. Good for you." Her voice started to break while continuing "It's probably easiest that way." Then proceeded to break down crying.

Regina was startled but then asked again if the woman was sure she was okay. It's not everyday a gynecologist starts breaking down crying. Luisa sniffles while apologizing to the women.

"Oh, my god, this is so unprofessional. I'm..." She then groans loudly in frustration "I'm-I'm... I'm just going through some personal problems."

Regina awkwardly didn't know what to say instead of I'm sorry. Luisa then apologized again then grabbed a item off the tray she brought in then started to do the procedure and asked a rhetorical question "Hey, we all have 'em, right?"

Regina clearly uncomfortable question if the doctor would like her to come back at another time, seeing as Luisa was clearly emotionally unstable, but was cut off when she felt.... something.

"Oh, okay. You're starting." She stuttered as she wasn't expecting that.

"No because you'd have to wait a whole month and that's not fair to you. Okay. All done."She pulled out the object then placed it on the tray. "You should get your results in two weeks." Then look off her gloves.

Regina sat up a bit looking at the doctor asking if that was all. The Luisa got up and smiled at Regina the said "That's it. Good luck, and again, I'm... I'm so sorry for..."
Regina reassured that it was okay, then Luisa walked out the door. When she had left the door Regina got ready and left the small room back into the lobby where her sister was waiting. "I have the craziest story to tell you. Come one we have to catch the bus."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑ °˖✧✧˖° ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

And suddenly, just like that, Luisa realized what she'd done. But alas, if was too late. Regina's life was now the stuff of telenovelas.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑ °˖✧✧˖° ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
163K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...