I DON'T KNOW YOU

By kvnopsia

+  .    + ✹    .   ˚ .   *   · ✵     ·       .        ✵ . · · ˚ *   .     · ✺ ·" ⁀ ❝ TIMES ARE... More

00.) ordinary days
01.) school days
02.) out of the frying pan
03.) grave memories
04.) trick or treat
05.) party hard
06.) ransacked
07.) silly string
q&a
08.) a little bit of joy
09.) and a little bit of trouble
10.) to america
11.) breaking and entering
12.) troubled youth
13.) summer nights
14.) into the fire
15.) first encounters
16.) not so bad
17.) nothing was there
18.) lost and found
19.) homecoming
20.) pick your battles
21.) stop
22.) no place like home
23.) owed explanations
24.) glass and silver
25.) hall of memories
26.) trust yourself
27.) we need to talk
28.) save you
29.) points
30.) old friends
31.) ink
32.) suffer the children
33.) out of time
34.) way down we go
35.) color scheme
36.) hypocrisy
37.) new beginnings
38.) graduation
39.) parking lot reunions
40.) finale
( CODA )

last q&a

965 27 122
By kvnopsia

"The pleasure of reading a story and wondering what will come next for the hero is a pleasure that has lasted for centuries and, I think, will always be with us," -Stan Lee

•∞•

"LUNA is typing....."

• L U N A •

   Hi, guys! Welcome to the last Q&A of IDKY officially! I'll be answering questions I asked from you guys a while back ago, maybe a few months prior to this all.

    Stick around to the end of the chapter, for I'll be sure to answer every question I was asked and also have important announcements to make!

QUESTIONS.....

1.) What types of genres are your future books going to be?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

Hm, it depends on the fandoms I plan to write about. I do plan to write more ItsFunneh fanfictions since I promised I would, but future books will include the fandoms of: Danganronpa, The Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, ItsFunneh, and possibly others if I end up joining more fandoms.

The genres are going to include:

-dystopian
-science fiction
-fantasy
-mystery
-thriller
-fanfiction (obviously this is a sub genre to the others I've listed since this account is ONLY for my fanfictions)

2.) Are they [future books] going to be about a specific ship?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

I can't say what ships, but yes, some of my future books will be centered around specific ships!

3.) Will they [future books] be more centered on adventures like IDKY?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

Indeed they will as well! I always keep a balance of both, for those who enjoy romance and those who'd much rather read a real plot pointed story than a love story.

4.) If you were in charge of creating the ending of ItsFunneh's YHS roleplay that she left on hiatus, how would you end it?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

Well, this pretty much is my interpretation of how it would end but with my own little twists like the Krew being added or their families' lore. But if I had to go off of the actual facts from YHS, I'd probably end it with the confrontation of everyone's involvement, a possible character's death like how they used Valerie's death, and nice closure to any unsolved mysteries or the ships. If I ever decide to, I might narrate an idea of how I would end it one day in the future if I'm not lazy.

5.) What was the very first book that you've read on Wattpad?

Submitted by @/ILikeBreadAndButter

Ooo, uh, hard to say. I've had Wattpad for almost 3 years now (I created this account like a year after I got Wattpad and used my other accounts).

I would say it was maybe....either Soul Swapped (A MariChat AU) or In 27 Days.

6.) Who inspired you to write?

Submitted by @/callieIFG

There are many authors I cherished back then and still do appreciate to this day. But the authors/creators I still remember and read/watch are:

Sharon Draper, James Patterson, Suzanne Collins, April Henry, Jennifer Jacobson, Alex Hirsch, and Rob Buyea.

Oh, and Aphmau. I loved her roleplays, and it inspired me to want to create tales just like she did/still does.

7.) Were there any challenges you had to overcome as you wrote?

Submitted by @/callieIFG

If you mean things like dyslexia, then nope. The only real problems I faced was making grammatical errors and writing amateurishly —I mean, I still do— but also not being able to properly convey emotions into a story. The only problems I faced were the lack of feeling and experience.

8.) Were there any problems with people IRL that caused some stress while that [writing] was happening?

Submitted by @/callieIFG

Now this, I can say yes to. While I won't dive into the personal affairs I have with people IRL, I can say that there have been.... "conflicts" for lack of better words with certain people in my life. At times, these problems and affiliations really bothered me.

Stretching from betrayals, loss, arguments, all of it.

It greatly affected my mind, my mentality, and my mental health. To this day, most of it still affects me, but I am able to control most of it. However, I do fall back into that depressive slump after my anxiety attacks far harder than I can ignore. But majority of times now, I don't feel a thing. I'm just numb. So not anymore, only my anxiety bothers me now.

9.) Who are the people you talk to the most on Wattpad?

Submitted by @/callieIFG

Fun fact: regardless of what you may think, I never socialized much on Wattpad until recently.

The only conversations I really had on Wattpad were in the comments of my books and when Misa texted me through our PMs. Lately, though, I have been talking to more people in the community (you're all lovely & beautiful people uwu ty for being amazing)

10.) Do you like food?

Submitted by @/ttr1x13

YES YES YES

11.) What is your favorite food?

Submitted by @/ttr1x13

Oooo uh, idk lmao. I like so many types of food, but lately I've really been enjoying fajita tacos. Actually, Mexican food in general is great to me.

12.) How old are you?

Submitted by @/ttr1x13

As of when I'm writing this, I'm 13 years old! I'm currently in 8th grade and on June 1st, I'll be turning 14 :DDD

13.) Do you watch anime?

Submitted by @/ttr1x13

hA SUCK IT, PAST ME, I HAVE WATCHED ANIME NOW— *ahem* yes, I do.

14.) If you do watch anime, then what is your favorite anime?

Submitted by @/ttr1x13

My favorite anime is definitely Danganronpa (but don't watch it if you're sensitive to murder or homicidal lore) also, suggest me some animes to watch please! I've been wanting to dive into more anime fandoms.

15.) If you don't watch anime, then what is your favorite movie(s)/show(s)?

Submitted by @/ttr1x13

I do watch anime, but my favorite shows are:

-Steven Universe
-Gravity Falls
-Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
-The Golden Girls
-Miraculous Ladybug

And my favorite movies are:

-The Hunger Games
-Catching Fire
-Mockingjay Pt. 1
-Mockingjay Pt. 2
-Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse
-Literally any movie by Tyler Perry
-You're Next
-The Purge: Election Year
-Get Out
-Rise Of The Guardians
-The Greatest Showman

16.) How can you stand being friends with me?

Submitted by @/FangirlPixel // @/PixelWritez

Lmao idk we're both messes and we just work together SKSK Also if you read this, Misa, gO CRAZY AAAAAA—

17.) How tf do you stan me?

Submitted by @/FangirlPixel // @/PixelWritez

BeCaUsE yOu'Re aN aMaZiNg pErSoN aNd wRiTeR sO eVeRyOnE dEsErVeS tO sUpPoRt yOu hHhHH uWu

18.) Why didn't you address the Fevan/Falec ships in IDKY?

Self-submitted

I never intended to include either ships in a canon ending. This book from the very start was always intended to be made for everyone who watched YHS, regardless of who they shipped. That's why no romance was included; I wanted to focus on the friendships rather than the relationships.

Plus it's a win-win for any shipper since I can assure you, in the bonus chapter, both ships are canon in alternate endings I plan to write.

19.) What songs do you listen to when writing IDKY, like what inspire you to write IDKY?

Submitted by ????

Songs I listen to often when writing to inspire me in an IDKY mood/songs I think fit IDKY:

-Good Times by All Time Low
-This Is Home by Cavetown
-Pretender by AJR
-Beautiful Creatures by ILLENIUM
-The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard
-No Man Is An Island by The Script
-Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood (I MEAN NOTHING BY THIS I JUST LISTEN TO THIS SONG A LOT WHEN WRITING IDKY SKSKSK)
-Turning Out by AJR
-The Good Part by AJR
-Bud Like You by AJR
-Paradise by Coldplay
-Come Hang Out by AJR
-Sober Up by AJR
-Murder On My Mind by YNW Melly
-Down With The Trumpets by Rizzle Kicks
-Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin
-Afterhours by AJR
-Love Me Less by MAX
-Woody Allen by AJR
-Pitchfork Kids by AJR
-My Calling by AJR

20.) Who were big influences in your path to becoming a creator?

Submitted by ?????

Mostly YouTubers actually: Aphmau, ItsFunneh, Thinknoodles, and Dollastic were all YouTubers that I watched years ago —or still do— because they created roleplays.

Think was actually the reason I even used YouTube, for I used to watch his walkthroughs and eventually found his Think's Lab roleplay. While I don't watch him anymore, only on occasion to relieve nostalgia, I still greatly appreciate that he was a major influence in my childhood.

Aphmau's stories were mythical to me, absolutely stunning. I loved her stories and they way she told them, and I had been watching all the way from before Mystreet even existed, back to MCD S1 times. Occasionally I watch her like every few weeks, but I haven't caught up on Mystreet. It's been a long while since I actually last watched her though.

Dollastic was like wayyyy back when I was younger, much like Aphmau and Thinknoodles, who I discovered around the early ages of like 3rd-4th grade (Thinknoodles) and 5th grade (Aphmau). Dollastic had this one roleplay that sadly she also put on hiatus, but I enjoyed her story and lore. I was maybe in 5th grade when I found her. However, I haven't watched any of her videos in maybe 2 years.

And ItsFunneh, I think you all know. I found her around.... the beginning of 6th grade or the ending of 5th grade for me. I found her through YHS actually, and from there I started to watch her videos. I remember when no one even really knew who the Krew was, when Lunar was still being introduced to the channel as a part of it. It was YHS and their plentiful roleplays that also inspired me, and also greatly impacted my imagination much like Aphmau's stories did as well. I do watch Funneh still, although lately I've been so busy writing I've fallen behind on videos.

21.) Who were you originally planning to kill off in IDKY?

Submitted by ?????

Lmao don't hate me but originally I planned to kill off Evelyn or Aly. I didn't, but I was going to SKSK. I only didn't because Aly seemed too harsh on all of the characters and while Evelyn would have made the perfect parallel to Valerie's death, it was too late. By the time I decided to off her, I had already saved her in a chapter and lost the opportunity. Plus I felt like being nice in this book and decided it was best to keep everyone alive.

Just this time ;)

22.) What's your favorite color?

Submitted by ????

blUEEEEEEE—

23.) How did you learn to write like this?

Submitted by ????

I just kept writing over time. The best way to get better is to keep practicing. In this way, I would like to use the opening to 'Psychotic'. Psychotic was one of my first ever books on Wattpad, and only recently have I decided to go back to it and revise/edit it.

Original opening:

Now revised opening:

I used to write 700-1.5k words, 2k if I was lucky or motivated. And now, 4k if I'm lazy and 5k is my usual. It's all from working and practicing.

It all depends on how much you're willing to grow from what you can already do, and improvement can always be found in people.

23.) Do you have any pet peeves?

Submitted by ????

yEs. One of them being something I've talked
about a lot: CREDITING PEOPLE.

ALWAYS! CREDIT! PEOPLE!

Seriously, creators put their hearts and souls and all their effort into what they do. They work very hard and it's not for someone to just use without their permission. That's like if you built a science project and someone just swooped in, took it, and said, "credits to the creator" in a science fair. Head's up: I can guarantee you I will correct someone if I ever catch them saying, "credits to the artist".

It's not that hard to credit someone. Use the website https://www.labnol.org/internet/mobile-reverse-image-search/29014/#images to google reverse images and find out who the original source is. If you can't find who made the drawing or took the photo, DO NOT USE IT! "Credits to the artist" means literally nothing!

Another pet peeve of mine is DONT RUSH CREATORS EITHER!

Seriously, they are human too. People have limits and boundaries. They get tired and unmotivated, and unless they give an invalid reason like "oh I'm just lazy" or "nah", it is not okay to rush people! Sometimes creators lose interest in what they do, or they have emergencies or become busy in life. They already have enough pressure on them as it is to create under deadlines and circumstances, don't make it harder for them, please.

24.) How many accounts do you have?

Submitted by ?????

My accounts for books I write that aren't fanfiction are:

Romance/thriller/mystery/teen fiction - RisenEclipse
Fantasy/science fiction/thriller/horror - PlanetsElignment
Shared account with Misa for collab books - @despresso24

ItsFunneh collab account - ItsFunnehFanGroup

And my fanfiction account - @/FictionalComets

25.) Your favorite songs?

Submitted by ????

https://open.spotify.com/user/misa305-us/playlist/23AJqX85xjZFNfCNNKlscI?si=vutUZOROQnyo11MNabpFaw

lmao if ur really curious to what I listen to, that's my playlist^^

26.) What are your future books already planned?

Submitted by ?????

Planned future fanfictions:

"Forget Me Not"
"Beta"
"The Summer Road"
"No Strings Attached"
"Rogue"
"When Clouds Drop"
"A Nation Reborn"
"We The People"
"Below Zero"

It's your job to figure out what books belong to what fandoms until I officially reveal them :)

27.) Can we see your face?

Submitted by ?????

Eh, sure, why not (lol im ugly don't @ me i warned yall—)

ANNOUNCEMENTS.....

As I am a restless writer, I probably won't take a break lol. I'll take STB off of its unofficial hiatus and now that IDKY is over, I can start on a new project!

I cannot say how long it'll be until I release a new book, but probably won't be that long. At most, maybe a month.

Another announcement is that updates may be slightly slower for any of my current books (not by much, only a little). I've decided to return to my old book 'Psychotic' and edit it to see how much I've improved. I'm also planning on releasing the sequel to that book, which will be titled 'Sane' which might also slow down the updates.

There will be another two chapters left of this book, one will be a BONUS chapter. Basically, it will be an epilogue to the epilogue lol. And the last one will be an acknowledgment chapter/statistics chapter. Along with the acknowledgement chapter will be my official farewell to this book. Except for on August 25th, to which I plan to release one last writing in this book to honor YHS's two year anniversary of its hiatus, which started on the very day I stated [August 25th].

I will also be going back after I am completely finished with IDKY and editing it. That means the chapters will be revised to be longer and more well-written now that my writing has improved much in the year that has passed since I first started this book. Thank you.

•∞•

"But words are things, and a small drop of ink falling like dew upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think,"
-Lord Byron

|| Thank you for 18.5k reads! ||

|| Word Count: 2525 words ||

|| LUNA is typing..... ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 251 27
Sometimes, what you dreamt of your whole life doesn't come true. Sometimes, you have to accept reality. But sometimes, you can choose to rebel. Somet...
41.4K 1.4K 41
⚠️The Krew will not be siblings, they are just best friends! ⚠️There may be some swearing! Funneh and Gold have been in Yandere High for 2 years now...
3K 117 10
~All characters belong to ItsFunneh and her siblings, The Krew! ~Picture for the cover does NOT belong to me, credit to the owner! I do not know the...
16K 528 24
𝘐𝘵𝘴𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘩 𝘈𝘜 𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 Lunar is 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. To a human, having 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 sounds like their greatest desire...