울보 Cry Baby

Per Anouskax3

Where Yoongi finds Jimin crying in a classroom alone. {Yoonmin} Més

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty Seven
Special Edition: Lockdown

Forty Nine

12K 592 643
Per Anouskax3

Sungwooonieee
Hey didn't see you today

Can I talk to you tomorrow?

Jimin instantly began hitting the keys, and without thinking he pressed send.

Jiminii
Good, I didnt want to see you

You've ruined everything so no is the answer
to your question.

Sungwooonieee
So you're going to avoid me for the rest of your life?

Jiminii
Yes

That's exactly what I'm going to do

Unless you have an apology, I don't want to see you at all

Sungwooonieee
I like you Jimin, how can I apologise for liking you

Jimin scoffed at the message. In other situations, he'd feel shocked, maybe even flattered, since he wasn't used to being liked. But this? He didn't believe it one bit. Even if Sungwoon was telling the truth, Jimin was too overwhelmed with emotions that he didn't give a damn that the boy liked him right now. So he began typing back.

Jiminii
Apologise for kissing me when i have a boyfriend!

Apologise for kissing me while I'm drunk!

Apologise for trying to take my shirt off while I have a boyfriend and I'm drunk!

Apologise to Yoongi for thinking you could steal me away from him when the only person I was thinking of all night was him!

You don't like me Sungwoon

You wouldn't have done that if you liked me

Don't talk to me

Sungwooonieee
How was I supposed to know Yoongi was your boyfriend

Jiminii
Is

Is my boyfriend

And it's obvious! You're a bit slow if you didn't catch that much

Sungwoon didn't reply straight away after that and for a moment Jimin thought he had finally shut him up.  Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Sungwooonieee
Are you sure he's still your boyfriend now?

That's when Jimin saw red, he had finally had enough.

Jiminii
You ass

I'm blocking you

***

Awkward.

That's the best word to describe the atmosphere at lunch time.

It was on everyone's mind. Awkward. Tense. Silent. Uneasy.

Yoongi was sat at one end of the table and Jimin at the other. Their friends in between, desperately trying to start a conversation that lasted more than a few seconds.

Yoongi barely looked up from his food and Jimin barely looked away from Yoongi.

Some of them didn't actually know the full story of what happened, but they knew it was something serious.

The two boys never sat separately, Jimin practically lived in the older boys arms. And it certainly was never this quiet.

If it wasn't for Hoseok, Yoongi wouldn't even be sat down at the table. He had originally opted for sitting apart completely on a separate table but Hoseok had managed to convince him into sitting with them since he didn't want to split the group up just because of the two of them. The rest of them were still friends, Hoseok had explained.

"So," Seokjin started, in attempt to start a conversation. "Jungkook, How was the meal with Taehyungs family?"

The younger stopped eating mid-chew and blinked, staring blankly at Seokjin before quickly swallowing to reply with "you asked me this earlier Hyung—"

At the same time Taehyung nudged his arm, Seokjin forced a smile as if to say just answer the question. "Oh did I? I don't think I did."

Jungkook soon caught on as he glanced towards Jimin who was miserably staring at his food.  "Ah! It was great Hyung! Taehyungs parents were lovely and the food they cooked was delicious" Jungkook smiled, actually quite happy to say it again. He looked to Taehyung proudly who simply returned the loving smile back and reached out to hold Jungkooks hand under the table.

"I'm glad it went well" Seokjin said, despite repeating himself from earlier that morning.

The conversation was about to die there again, so Hoseok tried to think of something quick to talk about.

"What are you all doing at the weekend?"

Most of them shrugged. Hoseok turned to Yoongi. "What about you?"

The older lifted his head and gave him a blank look. "What?"

"I said what are you doing this weekend Hyung?"

Yoongi took a sip from his drink. "Nothing, probably"
Out the corner of his eye, he could see Jimin was now listening.

"Shall we all do something together then?"

Everyone stared at Hoseok for a moment. They're a bit anxious, thinking it was a bit of an iffy question. Would Yoongi and Jimin even want to see each other out of school? Was this too much? The rest of them would happily agree, but they weren't sure Yoongi or Jimin would want to.

"Sure"

Eyes suddenly shift to Yoongi, a couple mouths drop. They did not expect him to agree, out of all people.

"Yeah, that seems like a great idea!" Taehyung added after no one else was answering.

Namjoon nodded. "I'm in too"

Soon 6 out of 7 of them had agreed to meet up at the weekend. Jimin was the only one left.

"Jiminie, you're coming too right?" Taehyung urged, with a hopeful smile.

The boy looked up on his name. "Uh.." his eyes flickered to across the table where Yoongi sat. Still avoiding his gaze. His heart sank.

He felt a bit pressured. Jimin didn't want to let his friends down, or be the one to make a fuss, but he was still unsure if Yoongi actually wanted to see him longer than he needed too. At the moment, it seemed like Yoongi was trying to avoid him as much as possible.

Can't you see you're making everything awkward, just say yes! He told himself.

"Yeah, of course" Jimin forced a smile, it felt unnatural and it probably looked it too.

Seokjin grinned and clasped his hands together. "So, Boys, what are we doing at the weekend?"

***

"Hyung"

Yoongi stopped walking and turned around to see Jimin fumbling with the hem of his shirt. Yoongi glanced over his shoulder to see their friends disappear into the classroom laughing to one another about something. When he met eyes with Jimin again he hummed, allowing the boy to go on.

Jimin was actually surprised he got this far, surprised that Yoongi even responded. He cleared his throat before continuing, palms sweatier than expected.
"can you please hear me out for a second?"

Yoongis eyes fell the floor, something that panicked Jimin.

He's gonna say no he's gonna say no-

"L-less than a second?" Jimin offered, stepping forward a little, causing Yoongi to lift his eyes.

Yoongi desperately wanted to say no, turn around and leave. Another side of him wanted to let Jimin talk, but Yoongi was too afraid of what the truth might be.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, really looked at him, examining every feature on his face. It was the first time he allowed himself to properly look at the boy since he found out, and Yoongi immediately regrets it. Jimin looked tired, exhausted even. His dark hollowed eyes made it clear Jimin hadn't been sleeping well. Yoongi suddenly wondered if he had been eating well too, what if Jimin was skipping his meals? But why? Truthfully, Yoongi wasn't eating great either, but that didn't matter to him— Jimins health was more important.

Jimin stood their patiently, waiting for the older boy to answer him. Yoongi realised that he needed to decide whether or not he was going to let Jimin speak. Seeing Jimin like that almost made him change his mind.

Yoongi settled for something in the middle. He just wanted straight forward answers.

"Did you go to Sungwoons party?" Yoongi asked, finally tearing his eyes away from Jimin.

The youngers face dropped a bit, he panicked. "I-I... well, y-yeah... but I—"

"And you didn't tell me?"

Jimins eyebrows curled upwards, tears welling up in his eyes. "No but I—"

"And then you kissed him, no?" The calmness in Yoongis voice had now changed to irritation, mixed with heart break of course. He was trying to control the frustration, but it was difficult, he was hurt.

"H-Hyung, why aren't you letting me speak?" Jimins voice cracked.

"Did you kiss or not?" Yoongi asked once more, sternly. He met Jimins eyes and waited for an answer. The younger was frowning now, clearly trying his best not to cry. Yoongi didn't like seeing him cry, not one bit.

"You're so mean" Jimin croaked.

Yoongi scoffed, turning his head away. It was almost funny that Jimin could say something like that. I'm mean? Yoongi thought.

"I guess it is true then" the older muttered.

"You're not l-listening to me!" Jimin cried. "If y-you'd Just listen you'd know the truth!"

Yoongi snapped back with "Do you expect me to want to listen? I've already heard enough. You could have told me you were going to his party. You could have told me you kissed him if you wanted to apologise. Don't you think it's suspicious that you didn't? That you kept it to yourself for me to hear it from other students? In the fucking hallway? How come the whole school knew about it before me Jimin?"

Jimin fell silent , nose flaring with anger but eyes full with tears. He looked like he was about to explode. All this emotion was building up inside of him, he was so close to breaking. But nothing came out. Jimin couldn't really see Yoongi clearly anymore, his Vision was far too blurry, thanks to the tears of course. However he could imagine the look on Yoongis face.

Yoongi had never sworn, at least not while Jimin was around. This was the first time Jimin had ever seen him like this, worst than the last time he snapped. That was nothing compared to this.

"You know," The older boy carried on.
" 'but I' sounds like an excuse doesn't it?"

Yoongi chest felt tight, almost suffocating. He sighed and let his eyes fall to the floor after he received no response from Jimin, who now had tears streaming down his face.

"I'll be going first" Yoongi muttered as he turned and pushed open the classroom door.
As soon as he turned around, he let out a shaky breath he had been holding in and ran a hand down his face.  As soon as he was met with his friends gathering around their desks, Yoongi forced a smile and sat down without a word.

Taehyungs the first one to ask. "Where's Jimin?"

"Outside" is all Yoongi said.

Jungkook examined the olders face before looking to the door. He narrowed his eyes, trying to see if he can see Jimin through the small window. A figure walked past and for a second he thinks it's Jimin. But then Jimin didn't look like that. For one, this guy didn't have blonde hair.

"Wait, was that Sungwoon?" Jungkook muttered to himself.
Taehyung snapped his head towards Jungkook, with wide eyes.

"What?"

Jungkook realised he spoke aloud and immediately knew he had made a mistake. Taehyung didn't even wait for an answer, his chair skidded back as he stood up and he bolted towards the door.

"Wait! Tae, wait!" Jungkook quickly jumped to his feet and  rushed after his boyfriend.

Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off the table, he didn't move an inch. Hoseoks eyes flicker between the door and Yoongi, while Seokjin moves to rush after the younger boys. Namjoon looks confused as to what he should do. He looks to Hoseok who shrugged.

"I'll, uh, go see what's going off" with that Namjoon follows the rest, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi alone.

"Hyung... are you not...?" Hoseok trailed off towards the end. He stared at Yoongi, waiting for him to say something. When he doesn't, Hoseok sighed and decided to leave the older alone and join the rest outside.

***

Jimin fell to the floor after Yoongi left, crouching with his face in his hands. He wanted to kick something, smash something,  anything to relieve all this emotion. He was sick of crying. 

"Boyfriend made you cry?"

Jimin jumped at the voice, almost falling back on his bum. Luckily he balanced himself and lifted his head to see Sungwoon standing only a few steps away down the hall. As soon as Jimin saw him, he began walking closer. Jimin quickly stood up and took a step backwards.

Jimin quickly wiped a few of his tears away so he could see more clearly, when he did so, Sungwoon was already closer than he ever wanted him to be. Jimins heart raced increased, what if Sungwoon did something again?

"Did listen to you, did he?" Sungwoon speaks again and suddenly Jimin hates the sound of his voice.

"Were you listening to us?" Jimin frowned.

Sungwoon shrugged. "Not purposely. Just overheard."

Jimins was about to snap when the door smashed open. They both turned to the door to see Taehyung running towards them, anger plastered on his face. It's only in the last second, when Jungkook came out and grabbed Taehyungs waist, that Jimin realised the boy was coming for Sungwoon. If Jungkook hadn't have intervened, Taehyung might have launched himself onto Sungwoon.

"Tae! You idiot, stop!" Jungkook picked the boy up by the waist and swung him round. Taehyung tried to wriggle out his grip, yelling "kook let go! That ass needs to learn when to stop!"

Sungwoon raised a brow and laughed.
Not a second later, Seokjin and Namjoon appear. Jungkooks glaring at Sungwoon as he holds his boyfriend back— though he's really tempted to let him go.

Jimins mouth drops seeing his friends suddenly appear out of nowhere. "G-guys. What are you doing?"

"We heard he was outside" Seokjin said, pointing towards Sungwoon. "Then Taehyung ran after you. If it wasn't for Jungkook, you would have a black eye by now. You should be grateful, young man"

"I doubt that. He doesn't look like he could throw one punch."

"Challenge accepted, you asshole!"

Jimin noticed Hoseok slip in behind Namjoon, watching what's going on. His heart sinks a bit, knowing Yoongi wasn't going to come at all.

"Tae, please calm down" he urged. Taehyung meets Jimins eyes, flickering back to Sungwoon occasionally. His chest was moving up and down rapidly but he finally stopped wriggling in Jungkooks grasp.

"I don't know why you're all gathering out here, nothing to see" Sungwoon did flatly. "I only came to comfort him, seeing as his boyfriend left him out here crying on the floor?"

The seven boys fall quiet, not really sure what to say for that. Jimin heard Namjoon even mutter a small "Yoongi?" under his breath as though he couldn't believe it.

Jimin was ready to shout at Sungwoon, to defend his boyfriend. However, for once Sungwoon wasn't wrong.

"Oh look at that" Sungwoon continued with his lips curled up into a smirk.  "He's the only one missing. Nice of him to comfort his boyfriend"

Seokjin scoffed, shifting his weight to one leg, ready to snap back with another comment when he was pushed aside. Jimins mouth dropped. Yoongi had shoved his way through to the front, his eyes were dark and full with rage.

Thats when Yoongi strode forward and threw a fist into Sungwoons Jaw.

***

Sorry I keep doing this to you 😬

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

522K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
2M 102K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
189K 8.5K 29
in which park jimin is an extremely shy kid at a new school. he has trouble making new friends. #COMPLETED
FOOLS. Per 🦕

Fanfiction

179K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.