MARS UNIVERSITY | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 ✓

By jiminthighsss

✅ "Any last words before the race starts?" "vroom vroom bitch." More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
ᴮᴱᴳᴵᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ
ᴾᴸᴬᴺᴱᵀ
ᴱᴬᴿᵀᴴ
ᴺᴱᴾᵀᵁᴺᴱ
ᴶᵁᴾᴵᵀᴱᴿ
ᴹᴼᵁᴺᵀᴬᴵᴺ
ᴹᴼᴼᴺ
ᴴᵁᴹᴬᴺ
ᴺᴼᴼᴮ
ᴰᴬᴿᴷ
ᴮᴿᴱᴬᵀᴴᴱ
ᴰᴵᴱ
ᴬᴵᴿ
ᴴᴱᴿᴼ
ᴮᴬᵀᵀᴸᴱ
ᴴᴵᴹ
ᴴᴱᴿ

ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ

11.9K 1K 1.4K
By jiminthighsss

MOUNT RUSHMARS

"Huh?" I raised one brow at him.

"Whoever gets to the boulder and back, wins this delicious prize." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, and I nearly choked. "Don't ever do that again." I scrunched my nose and he just snickered.

"Be quiet buttercup." He pressed his hand against my face and gently shoved me aside. "You and me fuzz-ball."

"So, which ever one of us makes it back, gets Layla right?" Jimin tilted his head and Jungkook slowly nodded. "What happens to the loser then?"

"Death, race." Jungkook scoffed as he took a step closer to Jimin. "It's in the name Martian."

"I know I'm not the only one that wants to see you plunge off that hill so badly." Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed a helmet.

"Jimin." I rushed towards his side while my eyes widened.

"Yes, ma lady." He lifted his helmet so that I could see his eyes.

"You're not being serious, are you?" I lowered my brows and tried to read his face. "Yeah, he's being serious." I muttered to myself while sighing.

"I'm doing this for you Layla." Jimin reassured, like that would make things any better. "And so that ass wipe doesn't end up with you."

"There's better ways to solve this." I rested my hand on his shoulder while another guy began counting down. Jimin looked up at me, and bit his lip.

"I want you to do something for me." He quietly whispered, and I leaned forward, waiting for his request. "Cross lust off my list, because DAMN YOU'RE MAKING ME HORNY."

That was the last thing he said before racing off at the count of one. I let out an exaggerated sigh and sat along the sand to observe the race. The other guys next to me were hyping them up, screaming until their lungs burned.

"I'll kill you if you don't win." I mumbled to myself while watching them speed along the sand. I find it funny how Jimin expects to win this race with just one day of training in mid air.

"Having some trouble there?" Jungkook gave him the most evil laugh, before racing past him.

Jimin panicked as he looked at the confusing gear and cursed in his head. This definitely wasn't like those race cars back on Earth. He tried to use his brain for once, and thought it'd be a good idea to turn this into a game of Mario Kart. Jimin's hand reached out of the hover car, and he grabbed one sand rock. "Here goes nothing." He shrugged his shoulders before chucking it at Jungkook's head.

The rock exploded at the impact of Jimin's harsh throw, and Jungkook's coconut head, showering sand everywhere.

"Take that you little fucker!" Jimin shouted in joy as he raced past Jungkook, the lost cause.

"You wanna play like that, let's play." Jungkook angrily muttered before shaking the sand off his hair. He probably should've worn his heavy duty helmet instead of trying to show off. "Layla, your prince got hit by a sand rock, but I'm alright now!"

I covered my face with my hands, trying to hide the embarrassment. I'm just happy Jimin's in first, so I don't have to deal with Jungkook's annoying ass.

"Are they really doing this?"

I looked over my shoulder and gave Taehyung a suppressed smile. "This is real, unfortunately."

"Layla, what happened to being the quiet girl that never liked to talk to anyone." Taehyung playfully pouted. "Now you've got two Martians racing for you."

I briefly raised my brows at the Martian part. "I'm not flattered, if that's what you're inferring."

"I don't know." He crossed his arms, giving me a teasing smile. "It seems like you like the attention from one of them."

"Who, Jimin?" I furrowed my brows and we both turned to look at him, watching as he threw a few plants at Jungkook. "He doesn't count."

"And why not?" Taehyung questioned.

"Because he's not a mar— a good Martian." I quickly corrected myself.

"He's not? I thought he seemed pretty cool." He shrugged his shoulders.

"How do I say this." I sighed, before looking up at him. "Jimin isn't like other Martians, he's just... a little different, that's all."

"Different in a good way?"

"Sure..." I tried to end the conversation there, but he was convinced that something else was going on.

"He does seem different, I'll admit." Taehyung nodded his head in agreement. "I'm still trying to figure that part out."

I slowly glanced over at him to make sure that he didn't figure it out. "Uh, let's stand at the bottom, that way we could see who wins." I tried changing the subject and pulled Taehyung by his wrist.

I watched as Jungkook's hover car was close to the back of Jimin's. Was this fool really gonna try and crash into him?

"You'll never get her to like you!" Jungkook loudly shouted so that he could hear over the loud engine.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin yelled back. "Well then it's too late, because Layla already told me she'd rather marry me than you!" He casually lied, like it was normal, everyday thing for him.

"My cinnamon apple would never say such a thing!"

"Then why don't you just ask her yourself!" Jimin hissed. "She'd never choose you and you're cringe pet names!"

"Layla loves those pet names!" Jungkook's eyes became furious and he crashed into the side of Jimin's hover car. "Take that you imbecile!"

"Hey!" Jimin scrunched his nose as he frowned at Jungkook. "You can't insult me with words I don't know!"

"Ce n'est pas de ma faute si tu es stupide!" He laughed like a witch and swerved closer to Jimin.

"Is that French?" Jimin lowered his brows.

"Yeah, it is actually." Jungkook nodded.

They both began having a peaceful conversation while in the middle of a race, until the they both noticed me standing at the finish line with Tae.

"Hasta la vista bitch!" Jimin screamed out before speeding past Jungkook.

My eyes widened once I noticed how fast these two were going. There was no way on Mars they would be able to stop without crashing into something. I kind of wanna see that happen though.

"Jimin!" I cupped my hands around my mouth so that he could hear my clearer, but he was too busy shouting in Spanish for him to pay attention.

"Pull the breaks!" I tried to yell again, and this time he finally heard me. The only problem is, Jungkook who was right behind him didn't..

"Oh my God, this isn't gonna end well." I nervously bit my bottom lip, before using my hand to cover Taehyung's eyes.

"Incoming!" Jungkook yelled, before crashing into the other car. Jimin glanced over at Jungkook and they both screamed their lungs out.

CRASH!

I continued to cover both mine, and Taehyung's eyes, but we did get to hear the hilarious clash of their hover car going through a mechanic shop.

"Ow ow ow." Jimin whined as I wrapped a bandage around his arm.

"Stop saying ow, you're giving me a headache." I furrowed my brows while trying to concentrate on his bruises and scratches.

"OWW." He suddenly screamed when I pressed down on his arm, by accident. "Layla, would you stop trying to kill me!"

"You're the one who got yourself into this mess, human." I angrily huffed at his arrogance. "You needed to prove your point, didn't you..."

"Of course I did!" He continued to argue. "I wasn't gonna let that bastard have you. If anyone gets to love you, it's me."

"W-What did you just say?" I tilted my head.

"I said—hug you.." Jimin innocently laughed.

"No..." I pursed my lips together as I became suspicious. "You said, love."

"I did not." He crossed his arms. "You just didn't hear me correctly."

"Yes I did." I narrowed my eyes. "You just said love, like as in love love? The emotion, love? Like when you want to marry someone, love?"

"I know what love means, Damn it.." Jimin sighed while he ran his fingers through his staticky hair.

"Mhm." I stared into his nervous eyes, waiting for him to crack.

"Fuck, okay, I said it." He groaned, and I let out a hysterical laugh. "What's so funny."

"I'm just so confused and it's making it feel really dizzy a-and light headed." My eyelids closed, and then opened again.

"Layla?" Jimin cocked his head to the side as he watched me fall to the ground. "Layla. I was only kidding when I said I love you." Jimin started to panic as he cupped my face in his hands. "If you don't wake up, I'm gonna have to kiss you—"

My body jolted awake, and I quickly slapped his mouth away. Jimin's jaw dropped, while he held onto his throbbing face. "I didn't even kiss you!"

"It was just a precaution." I panted, while trying to catch my breath.

"Precaution my ass, girl you almost put me in the hospital." Jimin scoffed as he got off the ground.

"Sorry." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry?" Jimin raised his brows. "That's all I get in return for a slap in the face? Sorry?"

"You're welcome?" I shyly offered instead, not knowing what he wanted to hear.

"I'll let you off the hook, but only because you're cute. Jimin's lips curved into a soft smile. "That won't stop me from beating your ass next time."

I laughed as Jimin put me into a playful headlock, before bringing his arm around my shoulder. He continued to tease me as we walked to my house, kicking my ass with his leg every once in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 30 7
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
5.6K 154 39
"This is your first time?" he asked while smirking. *cliché alert:)
880 13 44
she asked me "what's left namjoon what is left of me for you to love" i knew these would be my last words to her
1.3K 51 22
"what have you done again, jungkook?" note: includes violence and curses. lowercase intended.