MARS UNIVERSITY | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 ✓

By jiminthighsss

✅ "Any last words before the race starts?" "vroom vroom bitch." More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
ᴮᴱᴳᴵᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ
ᴾᴸᴬᴺᴱᵀ
ᴱᴬᴿᵀᴴ
ᴺᴱᴾᵀᵁᴺᴱ
ᴶᵁᴾᴵᵀᴱᴿ
ᴹᴼᵁᴺᵀᴬᴵᴺ
ᴹᴼᴼᴺ
ᴺᴼᴼᴮ
ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ
ᴰᴬᴿᴷ
ᴮᴿᴱᴬᵀᴴᴱ
ᴰᴵᴱ
ᴬᴵᴿ
ᴴᴱᴿᴼ
ᴮᴬᵀᵀᴸᴱ
ᴴᴵᴹ
ᴴᴱᴿ

ᴴᵁᴹᴬᴺ

11.4K 1K 1.1K
By jiminthighsss

DESERT

"Thanks." Jimin licked his lips. "It means a lot coming from you."

Oh no.

Abort.

My cheeks are changing color for the first time. Is this a normal feeling, or am I just different from other people? Did I catch his disease from that hug or something, because if I did, I'll make sure he—

"We should get back to your place." Jimin spoke, interrupting my abnormal thoughts.

"Sure." I replied back, trying to cool my cheeks back down to their natural color.

We walked along side each other, but no one said a word. It's Jimin's first day at Mars University, and I'm praying that everything will go well. Meaning, that it probably won't from our experience on that violent orientation day.

"Don't be nervous." I mumbled while walking into the building, with Jimin by my side.

To my surprise, he didn't look nervous at all. If anything, he was a little too interested. Jimin's beanie was secured to his head, making sure his staticky hair didn't show this time. Nearly every student witnessed it, so I guess it didn't matter.

"This is universe history class." I whispered as we walked into the dark room. "So just sit in the back and you'll be fine. The professor doesn't know our names anyway."

It was usually dark in the room, since there weren't any windows to let the sun inside. Jimin followed me to my seat, in the very back, like I mentioned before.

"What's that for?" He lowered his brows as he saw me grab a pointed rock.

"To take notes." I tried to whisper. "Please don't tell me you forgot to bring a sedimentary rock.." I gave him an annoyed look.

"Well, sorry." Jimin sarcastically scoffed while crossing his arms against his chest. "Wait, w—"

"Good Marsday everyone." The elderly men tried his best to stand straight at the podium.

"Good Marsday." The class mumbled in unison.

Jimin pursed his lips as he tried to stay focused on blending in. It wasn't exactly working in his favor. 

"L-Let's leave off from l-last class." The professor's hand trembled as he reached for his book.

"C-Chapter three." He adjusted his glasses while looking at the class. "Why all humans should be killed."

Jimin sunk in his seat, while covering his face with his hand. The humiliation was just too much for a guy like him to handle. I glanced over at him, and gave an apologetic smile. The poor thing had to sit here and listen to the professor bash humans for almost two hours straight.

"Can s-someone tell me why h-humans should be killed?" The old man stuttered as he spoke.

He looked around for any raised hands, and spotted a few. "Y-you."

"Well." The prissy girl crossed her legs. "Humans are basically the pinnacle of idiocy in our galaxy."

"Did she just call me a penis?" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Pinnacle, not penis." I rolled my eyes while he just stared back at me with a confused look. "And she makes a good point."

"Anyone else?" The professor pointed his cane to the students.

"Jimin, put your hand down." I spoke through my teeth, but he continued to hold his arm in the air.

"Y-Yes sir." He pointed the cane to Jimin.

"From a Martian's point of view.." Jimin winked at the professor, meaning to wink at me. "Shit, forget that ever happened."

The class stared back at Jimin with curious eyes. It was kind of amusing seeing his confidence go from talkative to red faced.

"As I was saying." Jimin tried to continue, but didn't enjoy the amount of eyes that were watching him. "I don't think humans are really that bad—"

The entire classroom gasped.

"Oh come on." Jimin bit the inside of his cheek as he folded his arms.

I was guessing that was equivalent to someone on Earth saying that Hitler wasn't that bad..

"Did I just hear you correctly?" The prissy girl from earlier narrowed her eyes.

"Humans are better than Martians." Jimin smugly remarked and the whole class went into hysteria.

"What are you doing?" I grabbed his shoulder.

"Look who's touching me now." He mimicked my voice.

"You know this guy?" The girl stepped closer to me.

"Uh, well—" I looked over at Jimin who raised his brow at me. "Yeah.."

"Gross." She scrunched her nose. "Why would you hang around someone so uneducated. If I were the president of Mars, I'd ban you from this planet and send you to Earth where you belong."

"What a great idea!" Jimin's eyes brightened. "Why don't you get in contact with whoever the president of this planet is, and tell him exactly that."

"You don't know the presidents name?" Another guys chuckled.

"It's my main man Barack Obama." Jimin said with confidence.

I felt so bad for him. He honestly didn't know what else to say.

"This guy's insane." The girl huffed. "You should learn some manners too."

"I have manners." Jimin lowered his brows as he tried to look for something to prove his case. His eyes widened when he spotted the professor.

"Why don't you let me help you, old—sir?" Jimin grabbed the man's cane, causing him to collapse onto the floor. "Never mind, I think he's got it."

"You.. manners?" The snobby girl nearly choked. 

"You won't be getting far with that gag reflex." Jimin muttered under his breath, but everyone around him heard him anyway.

The girls face went pale while she stood there, stiff like a rock while the other students laughed at her.

"Ow ow ow." Jimin whined as I pulled him down the hall by his ear.

I let go of him, narrowing my eyes as he rubbed the red spot. "I trusted you human. How could you sit there and expose yourself?"

"I was defending my own country." Jimin crossed his arms. "And I was really disappointed that you stood there and let them attack my kind like that."

"That's it." Jimin curled his fists together as he shouted in the hallway. "Mars is racist!"

"Not again." I groaned. "You're so over dramatic about everything!"

"I know!" Jimin shouted back. "Us humans are like that!"

"Well y-you—"

"Got you there." Jimin snickered as he ran off with his hand behind his back.

"A child." I sighed. "I'm taking care of a child."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.3K 32
"What are you waiting for Tae?" "Fuck me already." Smut chapters will have a ⭐
736 117 16
"why did you say goodnight when you meant to say was goodbye?" in which a girl says her final last words. lowercase intended. [completed]
21K 779 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
311K 10.3K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"