DIFFERENT | Choi San

By softy4u2k

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ" Choi San is a very... More

00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

04

2.5K 129 108
By softy4u2k

4. I didn't expect a perfect date to end up like this.

"Hey, where have you been?" I hear Wooyoung's voice appeared as soon I reach downstairs again.

"Wooyoung!" I suddenly said in relieved. I was getting worried about what San said.

"Yes?" He chuckled.

"Ah nothing. I'm glad to see you." I said

"Why? Where did you go?" He asked.

"I went upstairs. Need to go to the restroom. The ones down here are all.... occupied.." I said and he nods at that.

"Well, Elle said you left. I was just about to leave too. Thank god I've check everywhere to make sure." He said.

"She did?" I mumbled.

"Yea.. wait, are you both in bad terms or something?" Wooyoung asked after noticing my expression changed.

"I think so.. I really don't know. It seems like she doesn't want to be my friend." I explained.

"I see.. if anything. It's not your fault. She is.. just.. very.. It's hard to explain but don't take her words personally. She is like that since I know her." Wooyoung said and I nod.

If she is the way Wooyoung describes her to be then why are they still friends?

"Anyways, when you were up there. Did you see San?" He suddenly asked.

"Um..." suddenly I remember what had happened between me and San.

I paused.

"No." I lied.

"Ah, I see. Maybe he left." Wooyoung mumbled to himself. Why is San even here in the first place?

"Anyways, you wanna get going now? Or you still wanna continue par-"

"Yes let's go now." I immediately say and he smiles

I'm done for the night.

---

Wooyoung sent me home by 10 last night. Honestly, the worst party I've been too. Parties during highschool seems to be a lot more fun.

Maybe, I just don't have any friends at the moment.

Elle didn't come back to the dorm last night till the morning.

I hope she never come back to be honest.

I just finished my first class of the day until I got a text from Wooyoung.

He ask me to meet him at the cafeteria. He wanted to tell me something.

When I got there, he was sitting perusal on the same table. I didn't really think much and casually walk up to his table.

When I reach there. Then, I realized another figure is walking up to the same table from the opposite direction.

I look up and immediately took a step back.

"San?" I hear Wooyoung said and I sighed. Not him again.

"What? What is she doing here?" San said as if I didn't even exist. He took a seat in front of Wooyoung.

"I called her here.." Wooyoung mumbled. He seems to be disappointed?

"Ok." San said and took out his book.

"We can talk later." I assured him but he suddenly widen his eyes and shake his head.

I look over to San and rolled my eyes. Why can't he see the signal Wooyoung is giving? It's obvious he wants to talk to me in private. Instead he is casually writing down notes.

I don't understand that guy.

"Ugh whatever. San can hear. I can just do it here." Wooyoung said to himself and he stood up looking directly at me.

"I know we just met. But, I really do want to get to know you even more. Do you mind if we you know.. go out sometime?" Wooyoung asked.

I'm in complete shock. I didn't expect that all. And that definitely grab San's attention.

"It's such a random timing but, I feel like a girl pretty like you is on the eyes of many boys in the college now. So, I'm gonna do it before it's too late." Wooyoung smiled. I find that the most cutest thing ever.

"Are you serious Wooyoung?" Suddenly San said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he even talking?

"San trust me. It's okay." Wooyoung told him.

I'm confused.

"I can't believe your actually doing this. Your gonna be in big trouble." San said and Wooyoung sighs.

"San it's not your call. It's between me and him. And Yes Wooyoung. I would like to go out with you." I speak up and I see Wooyoung's eye lit up after I said that.

"This isn't about me neither you and not even about Wooyoung." San firmly said.

"I hope your actually thinking about what you are doing." San scoffed at Wooyoung and grab his things as he walks away.

Gosh, what's his deal. That nerd really think I'm a bad idea for Wooyoung?

That's so rude of him.

"Please don't mind him." Wooyoung mumbled.

"I don't mind him at all." I said

He smiled

"Thanks for um.. agreeing." He said.

"You are literally the only guy that has been nice and friendly to be since I've got here so, I'm glad you find an interest in me that way.." I tell him

"I'm lucky then." He smiles.

"I'm actually really busy for the next few days. I won't be in college. So, That's another reason why I did this so sudden. Sorry if it isn't romantic and sorry for San." He apologized.

"No, it's okay. I understand." I said.

"Great. So, I'll text you about our date and yea.." He said. The way he talk is so cute, I can sense he was nervous.

"Yes, Alright." I smiled

---

It's the day. After 5 days waiting for Wooyoung to send me a text. I've finally received it!

He said he will pick me up by 6 tonight and I have all day to plan on what to wear.

"Why are you acting all excited for?" Elle asked. I guess she noticed my smiley face as I walked back and forth in the room.

"I'm going out on a date." I simply said.

"How cute." She said unamused.

I rolled my eyes and jump onto my bed as I turn on my laptop.

Elle will never be any help to me. All she does is sit there and judge me.

I ignore her and spend my long hours waiting for 6pm on my bed. It was like the longest wait of my life. I was very excited because. It's been a while since I've went on a date. Plus, I am very interested in Wooyoung. He is such a handsome and charming guy.

When the clock reach 4 thats when I went into full on make over mode. I know I shouldn't make myself look too much for the first date but I still need to look presentable for Wooyoung.

Eventually I ended up with a plain white blouse tucked into an a-line short skirt. I hoped it wasn't much. I spend the rest of my time doing my hair but nothing seems to look good so I ended up with just straight untied hair. I did my makeup like normal and I'm finally done.

I decided to ask Elle about her thoughts on my look. I know she is gonna answer something crappy but oh well.

"Elle? What do you think?" I asked. She turns to look at me and she crossed her arms.

"Who are you even going out with?" She asked.

"Wooyoung actually." I smiled and she raised both of her eyebrows.

"Since when?" She lowered her voice.

"Since a few days ago." I said

"Girl, your gonna regret dating him." She smirks and I frown.

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"Because, I know him. I know him more than you do. I know him and his friends. I know how they are like and for somebody who is a good girl like you won't understand what I'm talking about." She simply said. She sounds like San. I don't like it. I am not a good girl. I mean I'm not a bad girl either. Even so, she can't judge me like that. Wooyoung seems like a good guy. How bad can it be if I date him?

"You know it's best if you don't associate yourself with anybody like Wooyoung. Including his friends and including me." She said.

I bit my lip and look away from her.

"I only ask you about how I look. I didn't ask your opinion about anything else." I said. I quickly grab my bag and phone and rush out the room. I just can't stand her.

I rather wait outside for Wooyoung then stay in there with her.

I started walking to the lobby until I noticed him walking towards me from the opposite direction. My face lighten up.

"Haejin?" He calls my name.

"Wooyoung!" I smiled.

"I was just about to go to your dorm to pick you up. Why did you wait here?" He asked.

"Ah it was nothing. I figured you was arriving soon." I tell him.

"I see." He smiles.

Can I just say. He looks great? His dyed hair is styled and his outfit screams perfect. As always he is always handsome.

"You look amazing." He suddenly said. I felt my face heating up at his comment.

"Thank you. You look amazing too." I tell him.

"Shall we get going?" He asked and I nodded.

Anywhere away from here.

---

We are now in his car driving to god knows where. He said it will be a secret.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." He suddenly speak out of the silence in car.

"Hmmm?" I mumbled.

"I ask you out like a week ago and now we finally out." He chuckled.

"It's alright. At least you kept your promise." I said. To be honest, waiting for him text me was definitely worrying. I thought he would forget about it.

"And sorry about San. I shouldn't have ask you out in front of him. It was a dumb move." He said. Ah yes... San.

"It's okay. You did it because you are close to him right? Anyways, What he said didn't bother me." I said.

"Yea I am very close to him. He is like a brother to me. I know him since I was young. What he said didn't mean anything he just like to... joke around." He said. His voice became softer and the end of that sentence. I had a feeling he wasn't telling me the whole truth but I didn't want to question.

"Alright then. I believe you." I tell him. I hope I don't end up regretting believing in him. To be honest, now thinking about it. I really don't know Wooyoung. He is nice and a gentleman and all. But, I feel like there is something he is hiding from me. San words, I hate to say this but even Elle's words did mean something. But, what is it?

After a few more conversations. We reach at a nice restaurant. It was beautiful. The exterior design is breath taking.

Suddenly he gasp out of nowhere making me turn to look at him.

"Oh shit.." he cursed and keep patting the pockets of his pants and moving around.

"Is everything okay?" I nervously asked.

"I left my wallet." He sighs.

"Oh, it's okay. I can pay." I said. I was planing to pay my meal myself too anyways. I just hope it isn't gonna be too expensive.

"No... I have things plan out. I need my wallet. I can't let you pay." He said.

"No really, I really don't mind paying. Let's just go in?" I tell him but he sighs.

He pick up his phone to check the time and he run his fingers through his hair.

"Okay fine. But, I'll pay you back later. Because, I was the one who made this plan and I've got everything booked out. It's not right for you to pay it." He tells me and I chuckled.

He is cute. Again, I don't mind but he seems very sad about it so, I guess I can't fight him then.

We got in and damn, he was right when he said he got everything planed out. The whole place was like something that came out a disney movie. The placed he book for the both of us is somewhere with a beautiful view of the ocean.

The night was spent well, now I actually do know more about him. He is a single child and he loves singing also dancing which I find super cute. He also mention San a lot. They must be really close from what I've heard. Honestly nothing sketchy about him. I don't understand what Elle was talking about.

Eventually our dinner date ended and he still won't shut up about not paying for the dinner. Yes, it was expensive but it was worth it. I keep telling him I don't mind but he still wants to repay me back. So now, we are back in his car and he said he left his wallet at a friend's house.

"It won't take long. I'll go get it and I'll send you back to your dorm." He assured me.

"Yea yea, that's the millionth time you said that." I chuckled.

"I know, I just felt bad." He pout and I laugh even more. I just find him so cute.

We reach at what's it look like a shop lot. It doesn't look like a house at all. It's surrounded by other scary looking shops. Like tattoo places and bars and even strip clubs. I don't think somebody would actually live in this area here.

"I'm gonna go in and get my wallet." He said and I bit my lip. Is he gonna leave me in the car?

"Ok.." I mumbled.

"Promise me you won't leave this car." He tell me as he look deeply into my eyes. I didn't say anything and just nod.

He smiled and within seconds he was already out and into the building.

Honestly, I don't like it here at all. Everything here seems scary and I can just tell he lied about this being a friend's place.

I was looking around the streets then I saw two guys suddenly grabbing a poor girl that left the tattoo shop and started molesting her out in the streets. I widen my eyes and lowered myself. Oh no, I wanted to help her but those guys seems unbreakable for a girl like me.

There was no cars on the road just randomly parked cars everywhere.

I really don't feel save. I need to get to Wooyoung. I quickly called him. But then, I hear his phone rang. Damn it! He left his phone in the car.

I pick up his phone and saw a text message for a guy name Yunho and it reads..

"Uncle Choi wants to see you too. So, it's for the best you stop by tonight."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What is going on? Uncle Choi?

I saw more scary looking man walking nearer to Wooyoung's car. Thats when my gut told me to leave the car and get into that building Wooyoung was in.

I immediately got out the car and ran towards the door.

"Hey! Who is that?" I hear somebody yelled behind me. I felt my heart almost bursting in fear. I quickly pushed the door open and got inside.

I tried to catch my breath but being inside of here makes it even hard for me to breathe. Just smells like cigarettes smoke.

"Wooyoung?" I softly called his name. I know he is never gonna hear that so I started to wander the mysterious place. It wasn't scary or anything. Seems to look normal so far with minimal design. Doesn't look like a house at all. Seems to look like a place people go to hang out..

Then, I reach to what it looks like the lounge room and there was a stairs leading up and down. I hear music coming from downstairs. Maybe, Wooyoung is down there.

I slowly took a few steps down the stairs suddenly a tall lady was walking the opposite direction from me. She gave me a quick glare before she walked past me. Damn, she was judging me hard. I'm not judging but the thing she was wearing is questionable. It's literally just bra and super short shorts.

Why is a girl like her here in the place Wooyoung enter. I don't understand what is going on.

I took a deep breath and continue walking down. My eyes widen when I finally saw what's down here. I'm in a club. A very r-rated club. One scan from the club I can see people smoking, drinking, dirty dancing and I feel like some of them are doing drugs.

I stuck out like a sore thumb in here. I wear nothing like them. I look so formal. I need to get out of here. Oh god, where is Wooyoung! I just need to see him right now and why did he enter to such a place and why is his wallet in here in the first place?!

I looked around the place hoping to find Wooyoung but Instead..

My eyes landed on somebody I didn't expect to see here.

His hair made me recognize him from a far. But, he looks so different. I couldn't even tell it was even him if it wasn't for his hair colour.

I froze just by looking at him. He was sitting down at one of the conner of the room which looks like some type of vip lounge area with girls on his left and his right.

He had a black shirt on but it looks like he pushed his sleeves up to reveal his biceps. I was in complete shock.

Th- That can't be who I think he is. Don't tell me that's him?!

His hair was not styles like normal. His hair was messy and the colour in his hair stood out way more. There was piercing in his ears and his lips is stain red. I'm guessing it's from all the red wine that was on the table in front of him. And his glasses is gone.

I know I am staring at him for more than a minute. I just can't look away. He is definitely different than how he is at college. Why does he look like a total badass here when he acts so different at college?

He had a small smile on his face. I could tell that smile came from all the beautiful girl next to him. He has dimples? I never noticed that before. His dimples are beautiful...

The way he looked is so, mesmerizing. Tell me how is this possible. That's not him.... It can't be.

My eyes suddenly widen when I realized. His eyes landed on me.

He furrowed his eyebrows at first but then his face relax as he place his wine glass on the table. My breath hitch after he did that.

The way he look at me made me feel a different way. I couldn't look away. My eyes just wanted to stay on him.

What is this feeling! I never felt this way before.

I felt my whole entire body heating up when I realized, he is walking towards me.

---

Hello there friends.

One of the reasons why I don't describe the colour of the hair wooyoung and San has is because. I know they will change their hair colour in the future. So yea, their hair colour is up to the reader to decide. In my case, I imagine San with his Red/black hair. Because it's super hot.

Another chap down. Things are starting to heat up. I know there is a lot of Wooyoung for a San fanfic but trust me. You will understand later on. Btw, it's just the start. All the real drama and real romance isn't here yet ;)

If you enjoyed it. Please do, vote and comment. It will help with the future updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
1.1K 31 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...
20.9K 926 20
choi chanhee, an omega born with a defect on his left eye. he gets bullied and harassed constantly by other pack members, them labeling him as the ug...
50.6K 1.6K 44
[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me into euphoria. I moaned. "I'm all yours...