Airachnid's spark ( Transform...

De Alexandra-Sasha

Airachnid is known as a sparkless huntress and one of the most dangerous Desepticons. But an unexpected thi... Mai multe

Chapter 1. Wellcome to The Earth.
Chapter 2. This is Airachnid we are talking about!
Chepter 3. Her reason.
Chapter 4 Hidden side.
Please read this one

Airachnid's spark

3.1K 36 7
De Alexandra-Sasha

Airachnid is known as a sparkless huntress and one of the most dangerous Desepticons. But an unexpected thing happens. Her long lost four younglings arrive to The Earth. How could a monster like her get sparklings?! And what will happen now when they are here?

P.S.I have lots of other transformer stories in my mind( and on the paper) 😊and this is one of the newest, but i enjoy the idea so much and couldn't help and decided to pass it as the first.

I hope you will enjoy it😄( but it is the first time i put a story online so others can read) i can count it as the first one.

Enjoy:))

And i DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS AND IT'S CHARACTERS, just my own characters ( оcs).

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

145K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
126K 4.6K 86
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
553K 34K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...