DBZ x Reader/OC Oneshots

By Zombiegirl777

An ongoing work of various oneshots featuring our favorite characters from DBZ! More

Requests/Rules
Broly x Reader
Broly x Reader (Part 2)
Broly x Reader (Part 3)
Kid Goku x Kid OC
Kid Goku x Kid OC (Part 2)
Zamasu x Goddess OC
Zamasu x Goddess OC (Part 2)
Fu x Reader x Tapion
Turles x OC
Turles x OC (Part 2)
Zamasu x Pregnant Reader
Zamasu x Pregnant Reader (Part 2)
Goku x Neko Reader
Goku x Neko Reader (Part 2)
Goku x Neko Reader (Part 3)
Whis x Reader
Burter x Reader
Burter x Reader x Zarbon
Goku Black x Reader
Goku Black x Reader (Part 2)
Supreme Kai/Shin x OC
Supreme Kai/Shin x OC (Part 2)
Supreme Kai/Shin x OC (Part 3)
Tapion x Dying Reader
Tapion x Dying Reader (Part 2)
New Broly x Musician Reader
New Broly x Musician Reader (Part 2)
💕 Valentine's Day Special 💕
Goku x Pregnant Saiyan OC
Cheater Gohan x Reader
Cheater Gohan x Reader (Part 2)
Hit x Reader
Future Gohan x Reader x Trunks
Future Gohan x Reader x Trunks (Part 2)
Future Gohan x Reader x Trunks (Part 3)
Trunks x Yandere Saiyan Reader x Zamasu
Trunks x Yandere Saiyan Reader x Zamasu (Part 2)
Goku x Blind Reader
Goku x Blind Reader (Part 2)
Gogeta x Injured Reader
New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader
New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 2)
New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 3)
New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 4)
New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 6)
Frieza x Singer Reader
Piccolo x Mute Reader
Piccolo x Mute Reader (Part 2)
Zarbon x Reader
Piccolo x Reader x Zamasu
Tapion x Reader
Tapion x Reader (Part 2)
Tapion x Reader (Part 3)
A/N
Turles x Blind Reader
Turles x Blind Reader (Part 2)
Turles x Blind Reader (Part 3)
Black/Rosé x Reader x Zamasu
Supreme Kai/Shin x Reader
Black x Gamer Reader x Zamasu
Black x Gamer Reader x Zamasu (Part 2)
Tapion x Princess Reader
Yandere Bardock x Reader
Yandere Bardock x Reader (Part 2)
Vegito x Neko Reader x Gogeta
Author's Note/Update
Krillin x Bullied Reader
Krillin x Bullied!Reader (Part 2)
New Broly x Reader
New Broly x Reader (Part 2)
Tapion x Shy Reader

New Broly x Childhood Friend Reader (Part 5)

2.9K 73 152
By Zombiegirl777

A/N: Hang on my dudes cause shit's... About... To. Go. DOWN! (σ≧u≦)σ

...

Goku and Vegeta watched as Frieza's ship descended through the atmosphere, landing nearby as both Saiyans frowned. A new, extremely powerful energy was on board and it certainly wasn't Frieza...

"There's someone else... And his power is crazy..." Goku said, clenching his fists together as he sensed the enormous ki resonating within the ship. Hopefully, there will be a way to end this peacefully... The Saiyan thought, standing his ground as the space craft's large door began to open.

The metal drawbridge extended as some of Frieza's men rushed forward, lining up obediently and awaiting orders as their commander made his grand entrance. Frieza strolled through the doorway as you, Broly and Paragus followed after him, all of you instantly noticing the two spiky haired strangers not too far away.

Those two... They look like us... You realized, wondering if it was possible that the two people wearing the colorful jackets could be Saiyans as well.

"Kakarot... Those three behind Frieza are Saiyans..." Vegeta mumbled, having the same thought while observing all of you as the man next to him seemed surprised.

"No way!"

Paragus growled as he glared at the men across from him, immediately noticing how much the young Prince resembled his late father. He... He looks just like King Vegeta! Paragus thought in a rage, feeling his temper rising as he tried to remain calm. That... That bastard...

"Frieza! What are you doing here?" Goku shouted, staring right at the icejin as he watched him smirk.

"I'm positive you already know..." The smaller man replied, motioning with his hand as all seven magical orbs floated out of his attendant's arms and towards himself. 

"I'll soon have a wish granted thanks to the dragon balls!" He laughed, glancing over at the orange spheres hovering just above his grasp.

You blinked a few times as you watched all this going on, wondering what these 'dragon balls' were as you'd heard Frieza mentioning something about a wish. You realized you must have misheard him, knowing something like that couldn't be real as the people across the ice got your attention.

"So who are those three? Friends of yours?" Goku asked, unable to believe there were actually more Saiyans out there...

"They are the newest recruits to the Frieza Force." The tyrant answered, glancing over his shoulder at the fighters in question. "Allow me to introduce my servants... [Y/n], Broly and his father..." 

Paragus stepped forward, his angry glare never leaving Prince Vegeta as he moved to stand next to Frieza before introducing himself. "I am Paragus."

"I'm sure you'll get along..." Frieza chuckled, smirking before continuing. "As you've noticed, they're Saiyans... From your annihilated home world!"

You gasped, not aware of that fact until right now. Planet Vegeta and everything... Was destroyed? You realized, the knowledge hitting you like a ton of bricks as you placed a hand over your mouth. So everyone except for us... Died? How...

A gentle hand on your back almost made you jump before you realized who it was, relaxing slightly as you watched Broly step in front of you, blocking you from view for the most part as the shorter Saiyan spoke up.

"I've never seen them before." Vegeta replied, crossing his arms and wondering how this was possible.

"I understand that when you were quite young, your father did a great disservice to Paragus and Broly..." Frieza explained, shaking his head from side to side dramatically. "Poor [Y/n] got caught up in his punishment too it seems, all three of them condemned to a repugnant world. They were trapped there until my people rescued them..." He went on, a sadistic grin creeping across his face as you heard Broly growl.

"You can imagine what rage burns within their souls..." Frieza said lowly, becoming excited as he felt the tension in the air slowly rising.

"Just tell me one thing..." Goku asked, making everyone go silent as he gave the man in front of him a very serious look before finishing his question.

"What's 'repugnant' mean?"

Frieza, Bulma, Whis and nearly everyone else watching almost facepalmed as Vegeta shook his head, glancing over as his idiot of a comrade scratched his messy hair comically. You tilted your head to the side as you peeked around Broly, waiting for an explanation as well as you heard Frieza grumble something under his breath.

"It refers to something incredibly miserable..."

"Heh, that makes sense... Cool, thanks!" Goku laughed, waving gratefully as the spiky haired man next to him sighed.

"You're such a moron..."

"Rrr... I swear you will pay Vegeta! Dearly!" Paragus yelled, glaring at the younger man with his one good eye. "The sins of your father are on your head Prince!" He shouted, throwing his arm out to the side as you saw Broly tense.

"Rrgh..."

"Don't be ridiculous... This isn't my business!" Vegeta argued, both fighters continuing to glare at each other as Goku piped up.

"He doesn't have anything to do with this." The other man stated, trying to remain positive as he hoped he could convince the three of you to put aside your differences. "Come on, we're all Saiyans here... We should try to get along!" 

Goku took a few steps forward, looking right at you and Broly before sending you both a friendly smile.

"Whadda ya say?" He asked, winking at you as he watched your tiny body disappear behind the larger Saiyan. The only thing still poking out was the end of your tail he realized, blinking a few times before glancing up and taking in the agitated expression plastered across Broly's face curiously.

"Kakarot! Stop being stupid!"

"What?! I was just trying to be friendly..." Goku pouted, both Saiyans engaging themselves in their petty argument as everyone watched.

"Enough of this nonsense!" Paragus shouted, tired of remaining passive now that the object of his long awaited revenge was standing right in front of him. "This is our chance my son... This is our chance for vengeance!"

You saw Broly beginning to get worked up at his father's words, his muscles tensing as he clenched his fists at his sides. The hair on your tail started to stand straight up, sensing the ominous energy in the area as something terrible was certainly on it's way...

"Show me how powerful this boy of yours really is..." Frieza's dark voice ordered, making your heart sink as you watched Paragus throw his hand forward.

"It would be my honor..." The older Saiyan replied, the corner of his mouth turning up before glaring right at King Vegeta's son.

"Broly... ATTACK!"

"RrraaAAGHHH!"

You braced yourself as you felt the wind around you whipping up snow and ice violently, trying your best to stand your ground as you squinted through the temporary storm. Broly's form was already a good distance away as himself and Prince Vegeta collided, both fighters disappearing across the landscape in a flurry of kicks and punches.

The echoes from their blows bounced off the surrounding glaciers, shaking the icy rocks as everyone watched the battle in awe. As far as you could tell, it seemed both Saiyans were evenly matched, that fact alone amazing you as you'd never seen anyone with a power like Broly's.

I can't believe there are other fighters out there like him... You thought, unable to look away as both men continued clashing. Other Saiyans like us...

"It looks like Prince Vegeta is a skilled fighter in his own right..." Paragus admitted, not sounding too happy about that as he watched the man block an oncoming punch before dodging another.

"These Saiyans have certainly been through their fair share of battles over the years..." Frieza commented, rather enjoying the display of skill before him. "Of course your son seems adept at brawling himself... And yet, Broly has never actually fought another person besides yourself and [Y/n], correct?"

"Only during training matches with the two of us, yes..."

"Surely that wouldn't provide him with much of a challenge... Making those exercises, how should I say? Practically meaningless." Frieza added, not caring if what he said was cruel or not. "Not too worry... It's obvious that he's quite quick to adapt." He finished eloquently, continuing to observe Broly with a calculating gaze as you listened in.

Frieza's ruthless and uncaring tone made you frown as you glared toward him and Paragus, hating the way both men viewed the man that was so dear to you. Like he's their weapon... You thought angrily, your tail swishing around behind you as you watched Vegeta starting to gain the upper hand.

Broly...

"Oh [Y/n]~..." Frieza practically purred, getting an idea as he knew there must be some way to spice things up a bit. "Maybe you should lend your comrade a hand?" He suggested, smirking as Vegeta landed a particularly harsh blow, sending the other man sailing through an icy peak.

You didn't hesitate as you jumped forward, dashing across the snowy ground incredibly fast while coming to Broly's aid. That is, until the fighter in the blue jacket jumped in your way...

"Rrr... Move!"

"I think we should keep it one on one..." The other Saiyan commented, seeming to appear out of nowhere and making you growl as you prepared to get past him one way or another. "I can tell you guys aren't bad... So why are you fighting us?" He asked, making you pause for a moment as you thought about it.

"I..."

"I know it must have been hard, being stranded all those years..." Goku continued, sounding genuinely sorry about your fate as you saw some hidden emotion flash behind his eyes. "But you're free now and you can do whatever you want! You don't have to listen to someone like Frieza..."

You lowered your hands, standing there awkwardly as you thought about what to do next. All you'd ever known was fighting. Training for some unknown mission because of someone else's unresolved conflicts...

"I... I want to have a peaceful life." You mumbled, looking at Goku seriously as you thought back to your earlier conversation with Broly. You knew you would do anything if it meant helping your long time companion.

"Please... I want to help Broly!"

"That's great!" The Saiyan cheered, happy to have at least won you over as he smiled down at you. "Now you can help me convince your fri-"

Just as Goku was about to mention the other Saiyan, a massive blast of energy sent a shock wave of power across the landscape, interrupting him and knocking you both off balance as you looked towards the source.

Not too far away Vegeta was standing on top of a glacier, his hair and general aura glowing a bright golden color as your eyes widened.

Prince Vegeta is the legendary Super Saiyan?!

"W-What did he just do..." Paragus stammered from the sidelines, taking a step back in shock as he took in the Prince's change in appearance.

The legend... It... It's true! How could Prince Vegeta end up being the one?!

"Hold on, can Broly or [Y/n] not turn into a Super Saiyan?" Frieza asked, sounding incredibly irritated with that revelation as he glared towards Paragus. 

"That's such a disappointment..."

"I-Impossible! That's a myth!"

"Apparently not." Frieza replied, glancing back towards Broly and Vegeta's battle now that things had become more interesting...

The two men continued fighting, though the tides had visibly turned since the other Saiyan had transformed. Though his opponent had gotten a great deal stronger Broly refused to back down, giving it his all and keeping up with the other man as Vegeta began to get annoyed.

"Broly!" You tried, shouting from below as you realized he was too far gone to listen to anything now. "We have to stop them!" You said quickly, darting around Goku before he could catch you as you blasted towards the fight.

"H-Hey! Wait up!"

Your eyes widened as you watched Vegeta flying straight upwards, a new fiery aura surrounding him as he started to transform yet again. His hair changed from blonde to red as he powered up, finally coming to a stop far above the battlefield before glaring down at a stunned Broly.

The two went at it once more but it was extremely clear now that Prince Vegeta had the advantage. Broly wasn't even able to land one hit on the other fighter now, making you grit your teeth as you pushed yourself to fly faster. Right before you could break them up you cringed as you watched the smaller Saiyan punch Broly right in the face, sending him crashing through multiple mountains as you heard him screaming in pain.

"What a waste..." Vegeta grumbled, flying to the spot where he'd landed while knowing he couldn't afford to waste any time in this form. He raised his hand, aiming it towards his opponent while summoning a huge amount of ki as he prepared a finishing attack.

Broly looked up weakly, bracing himself as he saw something tiny moving out of the corner of his eye.

"VEGETA STOP!" Goku shouted, seeing everything happening in slow motion as he tried to help you but was too late.

"Broly! NO!"

Vegeta's crimson eyes widened as he turned, throwing his hands up instinctively while releasing his attack. The resulting explosion knocked both of you apart as the blast sent you flying, crashing through the water's frozen surface as Broly's heart stopped. He pushed himself up from his place in the ice, diving into the darkness after you as Goku stared at the water with a concerned look. 

A few moments later you both reappeared, making the other Saiyan relax slightly once he saw Broly float over to a more sturdy piece of terrain with you in his arms. 

"[Y/n]....... [Y/n]......." Broly grumbled, shaking you stubbornly as he tried to get you to wake up.

You'd been knocked out before during training but for some reason, this time it was really making him panic. He looked at the piece of armor covering your chest, his eyes going wide after a few moments as he realized you weren't breathing. The last thing you'd said to him flashed across his mind as he felt his eyes burning, staring at you through this new blurry vision as he remembered your words.

You've always looked out for me... Your sweet voice had said, staring up at him with a loving look in your eyes after your kiss. I want to protect you too... I swear I will, no matter what... You'd promised, making him chuckle as he knew there was no way he would let you do anything of the sort. The brief memory ended as Broly was brought crashing back into the reality of this world, a world where you were gone now and he was alone.

"[Y/n]!" Broly shouted, hugging you close for a moment before feeling a horrible feeling creeping up inside of him. His whole body began to shake as he imagined his life without your brightness, holding you for another second before laying you down on the snow. You looked just like you were sleeping Broly thought, looking at your beautiful face one last time before feeling numb as another level of rage he'd never felt began to take over... 

"Broly! Wait!" Goku tried, still sensing your energy faintly as he saw the other man completely losing it at the thought of your death.

"You... I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!" Broly roared, letting go of his emotions entirely as he sent the red haired man above a glare filled with all of his hatred.

Vegeta visibly shuddered as he felt the man's instant increase in power, an anxious feeling seeping through him as the fighter below charged his way.

The battle resumed as Goku jumped back, watching in shock as his friend moved to land a punch on Broly's face once more, the attack not fazing him at all this time as he took the full force of the blow. Vegeta couldn't believe what he was seeing as his fist slammed into the other man's jaw, feeling more like a concrete wall as he knew he was in trouble.

"Shit..." The smaller Saiyan grumbled, dodging Broly's vicious attacks as both fighters became distracted with their battle.

Not too far away, Goku rushed to your side, leaning down and placing his ear to your chest before listening closely. Bulma and Whis mysteriously appeared next to him as he heard your heart beating faintly, wondering what was wrong as he poked your cheek.

"Why won't she wake up?"

"Hmm..." Whis hummed, tapping a finger on his chin before continuing. "She appears to need mouth to mouth resuscitation..."

"What?" Goku mumbled, hearing a lot of big words he didn't understand.

"She must have inhaled some water when she was under!" Bulma explained, smacking her friend on the back of the head as she couldn't believe how dumb he was sometimes. "Don't just sit there! Help her!"

Whis rolled his eyes as he acted, lowering the top end of his staff towards your chest before tapping it against your armor lightly. A few seconds later your eyes shot open as you coughed a mouthful of ocean to the side, gasping for air while you placed a hand against your head.

"Wha... I... Broly!" You choked, looking around in a panic as you searched for the man. The last thing you remembered was seeing him in trouble, your body moving on it's own accord as you threw yourself in front of Prince Vegeta's attack...

"It would seem he's fine." Whis spoke up, getting everyone's attention as he glanced towards the massive shock waves of energy exploding in the sky. "He was however understandably distressed when he thought you'd died..."

"What?!"

"He saw you weren't breathing... He must have just assumed!" Bulma deduced, looking at you with wide eyes as another earthquake-like tremor rocked the battlefield. The snowy landscape was being obliterated due to Broly and Vegeta's fight as the larger man knocked the Prince to the side, shouting wildly while pushing his powers to their limits.

"RrrraaaARAAAGGHHHHH!"

Something in your chest ached as you heard Broly screaming like that, your dark eyes widening as you saw what looked like energy gathering in front of his mouth from his shouting alone. The green ball of ki grew larger for a second before Broly screamed again, sending the attack flying towards Vegeta as he barely had time to dodge.

After crashing through a few icy mountains the ki blast soared into space, detonating itself in Earth's atmosphere as everything was temporarily bathed in an emerald glow.

"O-Oh crap! If that'd hit the planet, who knows what it would have done!" Goku stuttered, completely shocked as he knew it was time to stop messing around.

"Vegeta!" Goku shouted, powering up and jumping into the fight as you were left standing there with Bulma and Whis. You stepped forward to follow the other fighter when a hand on your shoulder stopped you, making you glance back as you saw the strange white haired man looking down at you.

"You might want to let Goku calm him down first..." The taller being suggested, closing his eyes and smiling at you as you both turned back to the action.

Goku's hair had changed from blonde to red as well as you watched the fighter getting into a defensive stance, powering up and preparing to intercept the other Saiyan as Broly charged his way.

You watched in awe as Goku was actually able to stop him with the power of his ki, trying his best to get the enraged man to listen to what he was saying.

"Rrr... RAGHH!"

"You've got a lot to learn..." Goku mumbled, smiling slightly as he remembered how far some of his other previously destructive friends had come.

"Here on Earth, we like to live together in peace and harmony." He explained, focusing as Broly continued to fight against him. "Although that's not always been the case... We've had our fair share of enemies, trust me..." Goku added, taking a deep breath while using his abilities to relay some of their adventures and trials to Broly telepathically.

The other Saiyan paused as his angry rage was interrupted by the array of images. Some of them filled with monsters and violent scenes from past battles, but others were happy moments with friends and family, beautiful landscapes and things he could only ever imagine existed...

"I don't think that you're one of them. For some reason, I can just tell..." Goku said, looking Broly right in the eyes as another thought crossed his mind. "And [Y/n] said so too! She believes in you and wants a peaceful life... 

"[Y-Y/n]...?"

"Yes! She's fine by the way!" Goku added quickly, glancing towards the sidelines as he noticed you still standing with Bulma and Whis. "You can stop fighting. You don't have to listen to what the others tell you to do... Don't you want [Y/n] to be happy?"

Goku knew he had to prove he wasn't lying, hopefully showing the man some form of trust was possible as he released him from his technique. The Saiyan took a few steps back as he watched Broly look your way, the two of you staring at each other with happy expressions before you started running towards him.

"Tch, enough of this sappy nonsense..." Frieza said lowly, raising his hand from the sidelines as he pointed his index finger towards the target moving across the battlefield. He'd come for his long awaited revenge today and the tyrant was going to do anything it took in order to finally get it.

"Let's preform a little experiment, shall we?"

...

A/N: HNNNNNGGGG (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ *throws my own laptop across the room because of the cliffhanger I wrote myself*

Seriously though, I've just been so invested in this idea... I can't stop writing about it. Next thing I know, I look up and the word count for these last two chapters is over 3000 each ಠ益ಠ Anyway, I know I can't just leave things like this now that we've come so far so yes, there will be a Part 6 and the madness will continue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 250 15
Completed. One-shots for Dragon Ball Z and Super. This is all really practice writing so it'll (hopefully) get better over time. Anyway! I hope you...
9.9K 135 32
{Completed but Open for Requests } Reader x Dragon Ball Characters Dive into a collection of short stories featuring beloved Dragon Ball characters i...
27.2K 648 11
This is a android 17 x reader(pure blooded saiyan) story, it begins with a freak accident in Bulma's lab,you were caught in it, now 17 has a strange...
55K 717 16
The title says it all^^^^