Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

By Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

2

8.7K 451 387
By Brokebey

Meet the family

Beyoncé waited in the parking lot at the same time as she did yesterday, 4am, waiting on Nicki to come out. When she saw the girls come out, she got out of her SUV and slowly made her way to the door and just like yesterday Nicki came out last looking to be typing on her phone.

B: Hey mamas

She said making Nicki look up with a scowl, but she saw Beyoncé and it made her confused as to why she was here again.

N: What are you doing here... again?

B: I came to see if I could take you out. You said you'd tell me today.

Nicki sighed and rolled her eyes as she walked to her car with Beyoncé following her.

B: So... what you say?

N: Uh... no, sorry I'm just busy

She said as she placed her bag on the trunk of her car searching inside of it for her keys. Beyoncé frowned a little.

B: You couldn't have just told me that yesterday?

N: Look, I'm a mom ok? I got kids, that's the last thing you want. You can say you just want a friendship, but you eyeing me up and licking your lips at me every chance you get says different. I ain't got no time for games and I definitely don't have time for people who just want ass, I ain't that type of girl I don't know what you thought-

B: Hold up hold up shawty... you're right I didn't want just a friendship... but I also didn't want just ass. I see there's more to you than that. I don't care that you got kids... I love kids

She shrugged and Nicki just looked at her and sighed thinking she was just saying anything to get in her good books.

B: Lemme prove to you, I just need one date. I promise I won't waste your time

Nicki sighed again as she opened her eyes. She did like the look of Beyoncé, she just didn't want to waste her time, but she seemed to be serious.

N: Fine

B: Coo' you gotta number I can text you on?

N: Gimme your phone

She said with her hand out. Beyoncé dug through her pocket and unlocked her phone before handing it to her, which low key surprised Nicki but she saw it as a good sign. She went through her contacts before putting in her number and Beyoncé could see that but knew she'd do it anyways. Nicki saved her number and gave Beyoncé back her phone.

B: You want my number?

N: Just text me whenever, I'll know its you

B: How?

N: Because you'll be your annoying self

B: Ouch that hurt, I got feelings you know

N: Hmmm we'll see

She said unlocking her car and getting inside. When she closed the door, Beyoncé come to her window and tapped it making Nicki roll her eyes and wind it down for her.

N: What?

B: I just wanted to wish you a good night and say that you were amazing on stage.

She said seeming sad at Nicki's reaction. Nicki sighed feeling bad.

N: Thank you

She said giving her a small smile.

B: That's the first time I've seen you smile... It's beautiful

Nicki looked away trying to hide her smile which made her flex her dimples instead.

B: Awww you got dimples too

Nicki breathlessly chuckled as she rolled her eyes before looking back at her.

N: I gotta go home to my babies

B: Right, well have a good night and I'll text you

N: Okay, you too

She said looking down turning the car on and getting ready to pull off. She felt weird, but it felt familiar and she didn't like it.

B: See ya shawty, drive safe

N: Bye

She said with a small smile before pulling off leaving Beyoncé in an empty parking lot. She got in her SUV and left to go home.

******

Beyoncé was in the supermarket looking for her favourite bag of chips, she was walking down the isle looking along the shelves when she saw a big bottle of soda was about to fall off the shelf and hit this little girl because she was pushing the crate trying to reach something.

N: Niya move!

She heard a voice shout making everybody stop and look. She looked over to see it was Nicki and she was carrying a little girl who looked just like the one about to be hit. Beyoncé quickly ran and caught the bottle just before it hit the girl on her head. She moved back to check if the girl was ok, to see her looking confused turning around to look at her mother and she ran up to them.

N: Niya what have I told you about wondering off, that could've hit you

She said angrily making the girl poke out her lip and look down.

Niya: Sorry mommy

Nicki quickly calmed down not wanting to look crazy or to make her daughter upset.

N: It's okay baby... thank you for-

She said looking up to see who saved her daughter to realise, it was Beyoncé. Beyoncé smiled cheekily before setting the bottle of soda down.

B: No need to thank me shawty. These must be your girls

N: Yeah... That's Niya and this is Nicole say hi girls.

Twins: Hi

B: It's nice to meet you guys

She smiled making Nicki smile a little.

Niya: Thank you for saving me

B: It's no problem sweetie, next time just be more careful aight?

Niye nodded and went up to her mom and wrapped her arms around her waist.

B: You didn't text me back today

N: Well as you can see I've been busy

She said nodding to the girls making Beyoncé nod her head understanding, she could clearly see she had her hands full and wasn't gonna whine about it.

B: I can... How about I take y'all for some food?

N: Thank you but no we were gonna-

Nicole: but mommy I don't want chicken strips again

Niya: me neither

She said shaking her head

Nicki sighed

N: Alright... Thank you

She said giving her a small smile before looking down. They went back to the cart that Nicki left and Nicki went to put Nicole in the baby seat of the cart when she started to whine.

Nicole: Mommy I don't wanna get in the cart

N: Nicole We're gonna go and pay for our stuff it'll just be for a minute

Nicole: no!

N: Nicole

Nicki said slow and in a low tone.

B: I could carry her if she wants?

Beyoncé offered. Nicole instantly reached for her with a smile which made Beyoncé smile but she waiting for Nicki to give Nicole to her in case she just didn't want to but she did. Beyoncé lifted her up into her arms and Nicole wrapped her legs trend Beyoncé's waist and laid her head on her shoulder while Nicki put Niya in the baby seat and went to the checkout. there was a line so Beyoncé waited at the front of the till waiting for Nicki to get served while holding Nicole.

Nicole: are you my mommy's friend?

She asked looking up at Beyoncé, she couldn't help but find her so cute and she could tell she looked exactly like her mother.

B: Yeah

Nicole: Oh cool, I've never met any of my mommy's friends before, what's your name?

B: Beyoncé, but you can call me BB if you want

Nicole: okay BB

She said laying her head on her shoulder again as they watched Nicki get served. Once she was done they walked out the store to Nicki's car and Beyoncé helped her but her groceries in the trunk.

N: Thanks

B: No problem, uh, so you guys wanna go to I-hop?

Twins: Yeah!!!

They cheered making Beyoncé giggle and Nicki smile.

N: I'll follow you

Beyoncé nodded and helped the girls buckle themselves up before leaving to go in her SUV.

When they arrived at ihop, they got out and walked inside.

Waitress: hi table for 4?

B: yes please

The waitress showed them to their table and Beyoncé and Nicki sat opposite sides with the twins doing the same.

The waitress gave the twins colouring pages and crayons will giving Nicki and Beyoncé the main menus and the kids menu.

W: do you guys wanna order some drinks to get you started?

B: I'll have water please

N: I'll have the same and can I have two fruit shoots please

W: coming right up

She said before leaving them alone. The girls were busy colouring their pages to notice it suddenly got quiet at the table.

B: so how's your day been?

She asked with a little smile looking at Nicki.

N: uh it's been good. Just picked them up from school.

B: how old are they?

She asked smiling at the while they coloured their pages in.

N: five

Niya: but we gonna be six soon, mommy how many days now?

Niya said looking up from her drawing.

N: 13 days baby

Niya: ooooo

She said going back to drawing making them laugh.

Nicole: BB how old are you?

B: 28 why?

Nicole: oh you're older than mommy

She said with a smirk as she continued drawing. Beyoncé and Nicki looked at each other trying to figure out what she meant by that. Suddenly the waitress came back with their drinks and then they ordered their food.

*********

They were just about done eating and the waitress came to take their plates away.

W: would you like the bill?

B: yes please

The waitress gave Beyoncé the bill while taking the plates away. Beyoncé got out her purse and so did Nicki.

N: how much is it?

She said making Beyoncé look up at her

B: it's on me

Nicki frowned surprised she offered to pay for it all

N: you don't want me to at least give a tip?

B: put your purse away shawty I got it

N: if you're sure

She mumbled as she put her purse away. The waitress came back and Beyoncé paid and gave her a hefty tip and then they left.

N: girls what do you say?

Twins: thank you BB

B: you're welcome, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it

Beyoncé helped Nicki put the girls back in their seats and buckled them up. They closed their doors and Nicki went to open her door when Beyoncé spoke up.

B: wait

N: what?

She said turning around. She had no room to have an attitude with Beyoncé after she just bought her and her family a meal.

B: so about the date... how does Friday sound?

N: what time Friday because I gotta be at the club for 10

B: I could pick you up maybe 6, we could go to the movies then for something to eat and I could drop you at the club and take you home afterwards.

N: uh yeah we can do that

B: aight so I'll pick you up 6pm sharp. And text me so I know you got home safe please

N: alright I will... and thank you

B: no need to thank me shawty. I said I'd prove myself

She said with a smile walking backwards towards her SUV.  Nicki nodded and they said goodbye and went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
165K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
117K 3.7K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...