Nav and Khuhi's Journey!

By Angel23_Writes

Cute story of childhood best friends! More

Khuhi is sick!
Nav is always making Khuhi cry!
Hollol movie!
Planting a tree!
Dadi!
Orange, Brown and Red!
Khatta Meetha Buddies!
Weekend Together!
New Haircut!

Nav and Khuhi!

9.9K 560 184
By Angel23_Writes

Two car came to halt in front of a school at the same time.

A lady walked out of her car and opened the door for her son to get down.

She picked him up and he quickly moved his legs in excitement and whining to his mother to let him walk as he knows his best friend also reached school now, "Khuhi.."

Little Arnav screamed with a smile on his face and his mother shook her head smiling and left him to walk on himself.

He ran to his friend, who ran towards him balancing her huge bag hanged on her back in between, "Nav.."

"It's Arnav an (and) not Nav Khuhi.." Arnav fumed. He spends all day correcting his name to her and still she spells it wrong.

"It's Khushi, not Khuhi!" Khushi narrowed her eyes at him.

"You both stop fighting.. You're getting late to school.. classes will start in few minutes.. Get going!" Ratna patted both head asking them to go.

Arnav nodded at his mother who continued chatting with Garima, he held Khushi's hand and pulled her with him to their classroom.

Reaching their classroom, Arnav quickly took his seat making Khushi frown at him, "Nav wall's shide (side) is mine!"

"I want to sit hele!" Arnav said stubbornly with I'm-not-going-to-move-from-here look.

"You shupid (stupid) boy!" she fumed in anger and threw her bag on the desk taking her seat which usually is his seat, but he decided to steal her seat from her.

Arnav smirked happily taking out his books and pencil case to start studying.

The teacher came in the classroom and every kid stood up to greet her. She asked them to sit back on their places, and started giving lecture.

Arnav was writing on his note book, when he noticed Khushi was just sitting looking here and there, not writing anything. He looked at her books, but didn't saw her pink pencil case. He shook his head and took one pencil from his pencil case and handed it to her.

"You allogant gill (girl).. can't you ashk (ask) me one penchil (pencil) if you folgot youls at home?" Arnav asked.

Khushi pouted and took his pencil and started writing also.

"At leasht (least) lealn (learn) how to shay (say) thank you!" Arnav frowned.

"You ashlo (also) lealn how to lespect (respect) me.." she glared at him cutely.

"Hmph.. unglateful gill.." Arnav gritted his teeth and shifted his attention back to his studies.

Sometime later, Khushi tiredly of the lectures leaned her head on the desk, as soon as her soft and chubby cheeks touched the desk, she fell asleep in no time like a cute baby doll.

Arnav glanced at her sleeping like a baby doll, he smiled and continued on his studies but the thought of teacher catching Khushi sleeping during classes perturbed him. He didn't want teacher to scold his friend, then she will cry all day.

He thought for a while looking at teacher who was still speaking not realizing the one of her students fell asleep, then at Khushi sleeping peacefully. He smirked at his own idea and decided to implement it right away.

He took the pencil he gave to Khushi and placed it in between her fingers, making it look like she's holding the pencil and writing something and only rested her head on the table.

But soon he pouted realizing that he only made Khushi hold the pen like she's writing, but she's not moving so teacher will get suspicious about this.

So he started hitting gently his elbow with Khushi's elbow without teacher noticing him, that made the pencil move like Khushi's writing. He just prayed Khushi in her sleep continues to hold firmly the pencil, because if she lazily let if fall on desk then she's gone. Because the sound of the pencil falling on the desk would surely get his teacher's attention and she would approach them to know what's happening and all the truth will come out.

After classes finish, the teacher left and Arnav sighed in relief.
He patted Khushi's back to wake her up as it was break time.
"Khuhi.. Khuhi.. wake up Khuhi.." he said patting her back.
Khushi opened her eyes startled, she sat properly and looked around rubbing her eyes, then at him: Did clashes (classes) finish?"

"You sheepy (sleepy) head.." Arnav hit her forehead, "Of courshe (course) clashes finish.. you wele sheeping (sleeping) hele.."

"Don't beat me Nav.. I will compain (complain) to Latna (Ratna) aunty.." she pouted.

"My mumma name is Ratna.. not Latna!" Arnav chuckled and stuck out his tongue to her.

"You shup (shut) up!" Khushi glared at him, then took her tiffin out of her bag.

"What you blought (brought) fol snackish ?" Arnav asked peeking curiously to see what's inside her tiffin.

"Tumshe (Tumse) matlab?" she threw a glare to him.

"Shale is caling (share is caring)" Arnav pouted.

Now Khushi felt bad because they always share their food. She passed her tiffin to him, "Aloo palatha (paratha)"

"Gleat (Great)" Arnav squealed and grabbed her tiffin attacking her food.

Khushi kept staring at him attacking her food, he glanced at her and smiled sheepishly, "Take out my tiffin flom my bag too.."

She took out his tiffin from his bag and opened it, then twisted her lips unpleasantly, "Shandiwich (Sandwich)?"

"Youl Latna aunty made.. eat.." he convinced her while eating deliciously handmade aloo paratha by his Garima aunty.

She took his sandwich and started eating it without making fuss after knowing that Ratna aunty made it.

"Should I tell you one thing?" Arnav asked.

"Yesh!" Khushi nodded her head listening to him.

"Mumma ne nahin banaya sandwich, HP uncle ne banaya hai mere liye..(It's was not Mumma who made it, it's HP)" Arnav giggled.

Khushi looked at him with wide eyes and mouth forming a big "O" shape.

"I'm katti with you now.. (Katti - word used to say I'm not talking with you now after a fight)" Khushi frowned, she left from there and went out of classroom.

"Khuhi.." Arnav shouted running behind her.

He walked out of classroom only to find his Khuhi talking smilingly to a boy of their classroom named NK, which irritates him a lot because NK always get along well with Khushi whereas he is always fighting with Khushi.

"You're so cute Khushi.." NK smiled complimenting her.

Khushi giggled shyly, before she could reply a Thank you, she heard Arnav replying on her behalf, "Keep youl opinion and compiments (compliments) to youlself.. Let's go Khuhi.."

He started dragging Khushi with him back to the classroom, but Khushi denied shoving his hands away, "Leave me.. I'm not talkie (talking) with you! Lemembel (Remember?)"

"Let's go and play Khushi.." NK invited her smiling proudly to Arnav after all today he won from him.

"Let's go!" she nodded and went with NK leaving a fuming in anger Arnav behind.

****************************************************************************

After break time, all students came back to classroom including Khushi and NK.

Khushi waved her hands to NK and walked back to seat only to find another girl on her seat, "This is my sheat (seat)"

"Wlong (wrong)!" Arnav pointed to the seat with his index finger, "This is my sheat and I dechide (decide) who's going to sit hele ol not.."

"Then you give my sheat back to me.. because whele you'le sitting is my sheat.." Khushi frowned.

"It's my sheat today.." Arnav glared at her, "You go and sit with NK.."

"Nav look.." Khushi looked at him angrily.

Teacher came so she couldn't complete her sentence and went disappointedly to NK's desk, "Can I sit hele?"

"Of course you can Khushi.. sit.." NK patted the empty chair beside him excitedly.

Arnav was watching them with a frown on his face.

"Did you do homework Arnav?" Lavanya, the girl asked.

"Yesh I did.." Arnav nodded and both got engrossed in the conversation.

Khushi looked at him chatting with Lavanya, her eyes brimmed with tears seeing her best friend giving attention to other girl.

After classes finish, everyone collecting their things and keeping on their bag to leave.

"Arnav I really liked to sit with you today.." Lavanya smiled shyly.

"I liked too!" Arnav smiled back and hugged her, "Bye.. see you tomollow (tomorrow)"

He carried his bag and looked around to spot Khushi, but she was nowhere to be seen. He too left the classroom and went towards the gate where he found Khushi running towards her mother.

Khushi ran towards her mother crying bitterly, she hugged her mother's leg and buried her face on her mother's Saree.

"What happened? Why are you crying my doll? Did you anyone say anything to you?" Garima asked worriedly seeing her Princess crying like this.

Khushi looked up to her mother crying out loudly, "Mumma Nav hugged another gill.."

"She must be his friend.." Garima said.

"No Mumma.. Nav is only my fliend.. He can't hug anothel gill.. he made hel take my sheat today Mumma.." Khushi cried more relating the horrible day in school for her.

"She's making me bad boy in Garima aunty's eyes.. Why doesn't she shay that she went filst (first) to NK?" Arnav pouted and walked towards them.

Ratna also came to pick up Arnav and worriedly went to Garima and Khushi seeing Khushi crying. She asked Garima what had happened, Garima related everything to her smiling, but Ratna glanced at Arnav glaring.

"Why did you make Khushi cry Arnav?" Ratna asked.

"I just made a new fliend, is it wlong now?" Arnav shrugged.

"But why did hurt Khushi for that?" Ratna glared at him.

"Offo Mumma.. I didn't do anything.. she's only clying because I hugged Lavanya.." Arnav said eyeing to Khushi who was wrapped her arms around Garima legs and looked away not wanting to see his face but he could still hear her sobs increased when he said he hugged Lavanya.

"She alsho (also) hult (hurt) me today.. she left me and made fliendship with NK.. Mumma that boy I don't like.. she made fliendship with him and I stayed alone in classloom.. then I also made fliendship with Lavanya.. at leasht (least) I find a gill who's not illitating like Khuhi.. she's vely intelligent like me.." Arnav said.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly letting more tears fall from her eyes.

"I wa..nt to.. go.. home Mumma.." Khushi said in between her sobs.
Garima and Ratna looked at each other wondering what to do now.

Ratna picked Khushi in her arms, Khushi buried her face on Ratna's neck crying.

"Shh.. shh my Doll.. don't cry.. You're strong girl na.. Let's do one thing, you come with me home, you will play with Anjali and Akash, what say? Your Mumma will bring Payal too.. Then you four will play, eat delicious food and then watch cartoons together.. Arnav will stay in his room studying as punishment for making you cry.." Ratna said stroking Khushi's hair gently with loving tone.

Arnav pouted and looked away.

"Okay.." Khushi nodded. Garima smiled and blinked her eyes at Ratna.

"Say bye to your Mumma.." Ratna said. Khushi waved at her mother, "Bye Mumma.."
"Bye dear.." Garima kissed her cheek and went from there.

Ratna took Arnav and Khushi to the car, and made the sit at backseat, she buckled up seat belt securely on them. And went to her driver seat.

While Ratna was driving way back home, Arnav was playing games on her phone and Khushi was quietly on her place.

"Mumma can I download one mole game?" Arnav asked.

"Hmm.." Ratna nodded, she glanced at a silent Khushi through the mirror, "Doll do you want pizza?"

Khushi nodded sideways, "Nahin!"

Ratna knew Khushi would refuse everything today because she wants her friend only to talk with her. Till she's angry with Arnav, she's not going accept anything nor be the cute chubby bubbly girl she is.

"Arnav tum?" Ratna asked.

"I want.." Arnav nodded.

Ratna smiled shaking her head in disbelief. Arnav doesn't like to eat pizzas, he's like his father both don't like pizza, but because he wants Khushi to eat, he accepted pizza today.

She parked the car and asked them to behave themselves before going to buy pizza for them.

Once his mother left, Arnav glanced at Khushi and pulled her pigtail, he whispered: Come to play..

He showed his mother's phone to her but Khushi looked away.

"It's a new game.." he tried to convince her.

She frowned and didn't reply to him.

Arnav kissed her chubby cheek, "My Kiwi I'm solly.."

Khushi rubbed her cheek trying to wipe off his cheek.

"You alsho made fliends with that NK!" Arnav reminded her pouting.

"I didn't hug NK.. I just went to play with him.. He's not my best fliend, you ale.. and you gave my sheat to Anya and you hugged Anya.." Khushi complained sobbing.

"Lavanya.." Arnav corrected her.

"Whatevel.." Khushi shouted with tears in her eyes.

Arnav wiped her tears with his tiny hands feeling guilty now, "Should I tell you one thing?"

"Tell.." Khushi nodded.

"I didn't like to shale sheat with Lavanya.. I only like to shale sheat with my.. I only made fliends with Lavanya to make you jealoush (jealous).. because you left me fol NK.." Arnav said biting his lips.

"Leally?" Khushi asked widening her hazel eyes.

"Yes leally.. If I'm youl best fliend, you ale mine too.. I don't like othel boys to have youl attention.." Arnav confessed.

"You shaid (said) Lavanya is not illitating like me and is vely intelligent like you.." Khushi pouted.

"Offo Khuhi.. I shaid I was jealoush.. Can't you undershtand that?" Arnav looked at her irritated.

Khushi giggled feeling much better, Arnav smiled seeing her smile.

He hugged her tightly, "Keep shmiling like this.. I like your shmile not youl teals.."

"Why didn't you shtop me flom clying then?" Khushi pouted hugging him back.

"Tly (Try) to undershtand that I have a leputation (reputation) of big selious (serious) boy like my Papa.. Papa shays Solly to Mumma in seclet (secret) only, not in flont of othels.." Arnav said breaking the hug.

"But you made mishtakes in flont of evelyone.. and shay Solly in seclet.." Khushi narrowed her eyes at him.

"It's ASR's swag.. You won't undershtand!" Arnav shook his head.

"Do you know Salman Khan uncle's song? Swag se kalenge (karenge) sab ka swagat.." Khushi giggled dancing in the car but couldn't move her body much as she was tied to the seat belt.

"No, I don't know such song.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"You ale jealoush.." Khushi laughed at his face and Arnav looked away not wanting to hear more.

"Haha Nav is jealoush.. Nav is jealoush.." Khushi stuck out her tongue to him, giggling.

Ratna came back and found both talking to each other, she finally saw Khushi's smile which made her relieved.
She handed the pizza box to Arnav, Khushi gulped feeling hungry now.

"Are you both friends now?" Ratna asked.

"Mumma we wele nevel enemiesh (enemies).." Arnav pouted.

"Yes, we ale best fliends.." Khushi smiled looking at Ratna, "Latna aunty.."

"Hmm.." Ratna nodded while driving.

"Ratna Khuhi.." Arnav corrected her, while opening pizza box.

"Latna aunty.." Khushi continued making Arnav roll his eyes, "Nav made me upshet (upset) because he was je.."

Arnav slapped her shoulder immediately keeping his finger on his lips frowning, "Keep quiet!"

Khushi pouted, "Why?"

"Don't shpoil my leputation.." Arnav glared at her.

"Because of what Khushi?" Ratna asked.

"Nothing aunty.." Khushi pouted.

Ratna smiled nodding her head. These kids think they're too smart, but what they don't know is that she already figured out what the problem was.

"Kiwi.." Arnav brought a piece of pizza to her mouth. Khushi eat from his hand smiling, like this Arnav feed her all the way home.

Soon they reached Raizada mansion, Khushi looked at Arnav both were walking towards home, "Nav you didn't eat pizza.. Why you ashked Latna aunty to buy fol you then?"

"It was fol you Kiwi.." Arnav said caressing her hair gently, "I hult you na.."

Ratna smiled from behind watching both friends. No matter how much they fight, at the end of the day they're always there for each other.

Khushi smiled and side hugged Arnav tightly, "Batti? (Batti- when fight is over, you become friends again)"

"Batti.." Arnav too smiled.

I fell in love with these two characters, Nav and Khuhi! 😍😍Hope you enjoy the journey with them!

Comments!... Votes!.. Waiting 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
512K 25.6K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
7K 472 16
This standalone story follows the journey of two morons - Arnav and Khushi as they navigate from childhood best friends to husband & wife.
133K 4.5K 22
Peep into know more..... 📖