My Heartless Ex- Husband (Com...

By manukansal12

Kavya is a twenty seven years old divorce mother who has a five years old son. she is suffering from financia... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Note

chapter 4

7.3K 214 6
By manukansal12

The next morning, I got up in the morning. I was tired and didn't want but I had to. I had to go office while Aahan had to go school on time. I saw my reflection in mirror, my eyes were red and puffy because of last night. I washed my eyes with cold water as they looked like normal.

The day was as usual except Shlok showed off in the office canteen. It was lunch time and I was in canteen for taking my lunch. There were a lot of my colleagues on other tables. I was seated alone. I was not in the mood of anybody company. That's why I was chewing my meals. I heard his voice in front of me, "you are eating while I am hungry." I saw towards him with shocked. I saw his smirking, I smiled. He was behaving like our past days.

I chuckled, "who is denying you to?"

He grinned and stole my food from my lunch box. I told him with amusement, "it's cold shlok."

He shrugged his shoulders, "then?" I was looking at him with amusement. He never takes cold foods he always prefer fresh food. He sensed what I was thinking, "actually, I am getting bore to take restaurant food.  I need homemade food now. And you know how much I love your food." I nodded and smiled.

He was enjoying my food while I looked our surroundings and whispered, "we have a lot of audience." Because everyone eyes were on us.

He looked from his corner eyes and smirked, "its feeling good to know that I have charm till now. I can sensed every lady jealous towards you."

I grinned, "for kind of your information, they are not jealous. They are shocked because no high profiled comes here and steals his employee lunch."

He winked at me, "I don't care about anything? Do you?"

I gave him smile, " you know I didn't care before and not now."

"Thanks" he giggled.

"But don't forget you are married now." I recalled him nicely.

He put his hand on his chest dramatic, "Thanks for telling me. I forget. By the way, I told Nakya about you yesterday and she is excited to meet you."

I giggled, "I also excited to meet her and Vihan."

"Soon" he told me, "by the way I want to meet Aahan. That's why I am planning to go out for dinner today."

I kept silent and I was thinking an excuse, "actually, shlok Aahan has exam that's why it's not possible."

He nodded and said, "next time then." I nodded with absent minded because I have no courage to face him.  I could sense he understood I was hiding something from him.

.................

The following day, I knocked his cabin door. I heard his voice and stepped inside. He looked at me, gave me smile and came towards me, "nice to meet you kavya."

I raised lunchbox towards him, "it's for you. Now you don't need to steal mine."

He took from my hand and put on his table, "don't blame me for it. I can't resist myself from your home made food."

"Yeah yeah" I nodded. "I remembered how much you were greedy?" He laughed and I was smiled.

There was a knock on his cabin door. He said, "come in." And there was my boss who stepped in cabin and looked at us with wide eyes. Shlok sensed it and asked, "do you want anything Mr Rakesh?"

He headed a file shlok and said, "it's important and I need your sign on it."

Shlok took file and put on table, "ok I will do and send to you."

I cleared my throat, "I should go now. I have a lot of work to finish." As I turned towards door, shlok held my wrist and asked, "where are you going? I didn't say you to go."

I looked at him shocked. Mr Rakesh glared our hands and said, "I should go" as he left the cabin, shlok brust into laughter, "I like when peoples look at us like that."

I pulled my hand away from his hold, "just shut up shlok. It's not funny. He is my boss."

He told with gritted teeth, "he was now I am your boss. Do you care what he would think about us?"

"Yeah, shlok, he was.... He is... He always." I told him anger.

"But why?"

"I am here because of him. He is my supervisor, trainer and supporter. I am respect him a lot. He supports me when I need." I looked at him and asked, "are you jealous?"

He nodded, "I am jealous of him who got your attention. By the way you have fantasy to old man. "

"You don't need to be. He is like my brother." I told him gritted teeth. "You know how much I hate my brother what he did to me  that's why I don't compare anyone with my brother. But I wished I have a brother like him."I run my hands on my face.

I heard his laugh, "he is like your brother. Then I don't need to be jealous." He took my both hands in his hands, "you know how much I am protective for you." 

I shook my head, "I am not child."

He gave me his mocking smile, "I know. You are now a mother of five years old son. I am sorry I was not there with you when you needed." He was upset.

I told him with smile,  "It's not your fault. It was my decision."

"Why did you run away?" He asked with looking in my eyes. I couldn't tell him lie that's why I kept silent. He broke the silence, "it's ok kavya. I will wait when you tell me yourself." I nodded with weak smile.

Shlok told me with bright smile, "by the way, I am going tomorrow. If you need anything, you know I am a call away." I nodded.

I told my boss everything. He understood but he warned me there was a rumour about shlok and me. I know everyone likes to gossips in our society specially high profile people. I sincerely don't care about anything.

Shlok occasionally visited company. It was recovering its previous losses. Shlok was funny, creative and careless for everything. He never took anything seriously that's why I like him a lot. I am glad that shlok is with me now. I know I can't share my all problems with him. It's feeling amazing if you have anyone with your side when you need it.
…..............

It was Sunday evening. I was preparing dinner while Aahan was studying in his study room. The door bell rang and I saw towards wall clock. It's 7pm. I have no many friends. They call before coming.

I opened the door and shocked to look him, "what are you doing here?"

He smirked, "it's not good manners to talk like it with your guests." I raised my eyes and he stepped inside my home. I closed door and he was looking my home, "your house is amazing."

I thanked him and he sat comfortably into sofa. I was irritated with his behaviors. I asked him, "can you explain?" I sat another one seated sofa.

"Actually, I want to meet Aahan and I know you don't want that's why I am here. By the way you are behaving as I catch you with your boyfriend." He gave me his mocking smile.

"Shut up shlok. Aahan is here. What will he think if he hears?" I scolded him.

He raised his hands with surrender and murmured, "sorry, what are you cooking? I know I am uninvited guests. And I have no shame to ask for joining dinner to you."

"You can join us. And it's also your house so don't need to be shame. I am preparing matar panner and nan." I told him polietly.

I heard Aahan voice from stairs, "who is he? mommy"  he was looking shlok and me. I looked Shlok who was looking pale. I controlled myself and told Aahan, "come here" and he came towards me and sat on sofa arm.

I looked towards Shlok who was looking Aahan with confusion. I told Aahan, "he is your..."

"Uncle." Shlok finished my sentence. "omg, I understood why you were hiding him?"

I ignored him and looked at Aahan who was looking at me for confirmation. I nodded and told him, "yeah he is your uncle."

"But I never saw him before. Why suddenly he came here?" Aahan asked with confusion.

"He is just like his father." Shlok murmured. I looked at him with blank expression.

Aahan smiled and proudly said, "grandma always say that."

I scolded him, "Aahan you shouldn't say that."

"Don't worry kavya. We all know that anut has kept connection with you." Shlok told with upset tone.

"You know." I gasped. "Actually.... I cut him off., "Shlok your questions can wait." He nodded and looked at Aahan, "come here." He opened his arms for Aahan.

Aahan looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. He ran towards Shlok arms and hugged him. They were talking to each other and I came to kitchen preparing dinner.

I finished my work and came out hall. They were playing video game and trying to beat each other. They were laughing and enjoying while I sat there to looking them. At last, Aahan won and he was jumping up and down. Shlok was smiling to look at him. Aahan hugged me and told, "mommy, I won. I beat uncle."

I patted his back, "I am proud of you. Dinner is ready. Now go and wash your hands." He nodded and left.

Shlok said with smile, "it's amazing to play with him. I missed a lot."

I was feeling guilty that's why I changed the topic, "dinner is ready shlok."

During the dinner, Aahan asked shlok about his aunt Nakya and his cousin Vihan. Shlok was giving him answer very sincerely. I was listening their chat and enjoying. They were enjoying each other company and feeling comfortable with each other.

After dinner, I send Aahan to his room for studying because I knew I had to give answer to shlok questions.

We sat on sofa with silence. Shlok asked, "can I ask you now?" I nodded and he continued, "why did you do that? Why did you tell lie?"

I was feeling lot of emotions inside me. I burst out, "seriously, shlok. You don't know why I did that."

He nodded and ran his hand into his hairs, "you didn't need to do that. You know I was always there for you for anything. At least, you can tell me. I supported you at any cost."

I screamed, "that's why shlok I did it. I didn't need your support. I didn't need your pity." I controlled my emotions and ran my hand into my hairs, "I know we are friends but I wanted to do it my self for me."

He looked tensed. I knew there was a lot of emotion inside him like me. He opened his mouth, "but kavya I think now you should tell him about..." He suggested.

I shouted, "no way shlok. I don't want to talk about him."

"But what will happen when he will find it?" He  asked

"Who will tell him? You?" I challenged him.

He looked at me and told, "no I won't."

"Mom knows about it and now you. And I hope you will keep your mouth shut?" I asked him with raising my eyebrows.

He nodded and he was thinking what to say next. He asked, "from when did anut know about it?" He looked at me with upset tone.

"From starting. She supports me a lot. She understood me. She never forced me to do anything which I don't want." I told him polietly.

"I knew that's why I asked her about you. But she refused to tell me anything. She told you don't want." He said with upset tone.

I was feeling guilty, "I am sorry shlok. I didn't know how to face you."

He took a deep breath. There was a pin drop silence. Both of us were thinking what to say. I broke into tears, "I was scared. I didn't know how to handle that situation. I did what I felt right."

He came close me, put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I put my head on his shoulder and he patted my arm, "I can understand." I knew he was hurt like me. But I know one day he will understand why I did it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 59 30
Five years ago, Sienna Evergreen was saved from suicide by a man she's never been able to forget. Ever since that day, she's been looking for him, an...
1.7K 50 19
A person may have a thousand reasons to hate someone, but you do not need any reason to love. She believed in this quote so much that despite hardly...
575K 16.8K 45
what happens when you fall in love with someone who doesnt love u back but you are determined to get him by hook or crook .... ruhina laura beautiful...
49.4K 2.3K 30
Have you ever felt??? So badly broken, betrayed & used that everything looks dull. Life doesn't make sense & bonds feel like your greatest enemy. She...